Sunday, April 25, 2010

Backup.




From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 4572 days










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/French_Connection_The.html

French Connection


Stop that man! He's wanted by the police!
- What's the next stop into the city?|- 25th Avenue.
Hold it!
Hold it!
Police emergency. I need your car.
When am I gonna get it back?
For Christ's sake!
Hold it! Stop! Halt!
- Don't stop.|- But...
- Don't stop or I'll kill you.|- I gotta stop in the next station.
Touch the brakes and I'll blow you in half.
- What's goin' on?|- I don't know. Sit down, buddy. Relax.
Coke! Coke, you all right?
Hey, Coke, you all right?
Don't answer.
Hey, Coke, you all right?
- Get back.|- Relax.
Keep going.
You're not gonna get away with this.










From 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty United States Navy aviator and United States Astronaut ) To 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is 3906 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0316654/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Spider-Man 2 (2004)


Train Passenger: [looking at Peter without his mask] He's... just a kid. No older than my son.










http://www.cswap.com/2000/Space_Cowboys

Space Cowboys


2:01:34
Do you think he made it?

2:01:42
Yeah. I think he made it.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112178/episodes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Episode list for

"Star Trek: Voyager" (1995)

Season 6, Episode 18: Ashes to Ashes

Original Air Date—1 March 2000

Three years ago, when Ensign Lyndsey Ballard died on an away mission, Voyager gave her a traditional burial in space. Her remains were recovered by the Kobali, a race that procreates by reanimating the corpses of other races and altering their DNA. When Lyndsey flees the Kobali and returns to Voyager, Janeway is skeptical but medical scans prove she is the real deal. While The Doctor can't make her human again, he alters her appearance to look like her old self and she tries to reintegrate herself with the crew. Also in this episode, Seven of Nine is frustrated to find the Borg children act more like children and less like Borg, despite her allotting 'fun' in their daily schedule.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0145487/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Spider-Man (2002)


Peter Parker: [voiceover] Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse.