This Is What I Think.

Thursday, September 08, 2011

My wounded heart.




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navy_Cross

Navy Cross

The Navy Cross is the highest decoration that may be bestowed by the Department of the Navy and the second highest decoration given for valor. It is normally only awarded to members of the United States Navy, United States Marine Corps and United States Coast Guard, but can be awarded to all branches of United States military as well as members of foreign militaries. It was established by Act of Congress (Pub.L. 65-253) and approved on February 4, 1919. The Navy Cross is equivalent to the Distinguished Service Cross (Army) and the Air Force Cross.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chanson_d%27automne

Wikipedia


Chanson d'automne


"Chanson d'automne" ("Autumn Song") is a poem by Paul Verlaine, one of the best known in the French language. It is included in Verlaine's first collection, Poèmes saturniens, published in 1866 (see 1866 in poetry). The poem forms part of the "Paysages tristes" ("Sad landscapes") section of the collection.

Les sanglots longs The long sobs

Des violons Of the violins

De l’automne Of Autumn

Blessent mon cœur Wound my heart

D’une langueur With a monotonous

Monotone. Languor.

In preparation for Operation Overlord, the BBC had signaled to the French Resistance that the opening lines of the 1866 Verlaine poem "Chanson d'Automne" were to indicate the start of D-Day operations. The first three lines of the poem, "Les sanglots longs / des violons / de l'automne" ("Long sobs of autumn violins"), meant that Operation Overlord was to start within two weeks. These lines were broadcast on 1 June 1944. The next set of lines, "Blessent mon coeur / d'une langueur / monotone" ("wound my heart with a monotonous languor"), meant that it would start within 48 hours and that the resistance should begin sabotage operations especially on the French railroad system; these lines were broadcast on 5 June at 23:15.

This stanza is often erroneously cited with the line "bercent mon cœur" (lull my heart). Charles Trenet notably produced a song from this poem in which he chose to use "bercent mon cœur", presumably to make the text more agreeable. Georges Brassens, in recording his version of Trenet's song, returned it to the original stanza. This was also that choice of Leo Ferré in his adaptation of the same poem.

The rest of the poem consists of the following two stanzas:

Tout suffocant All choked

Et blême, quand And pale, when

Sonne l'heure, The hour chimes,

Je me souviens I remember

Des jours anciens Days of old

Et je pleure And I cry

Et je m'en vais And I'm going

Au vent mauvais On an ill wind

Qui m'emporte That carries me

Deçà, delà, Here and there,

Pareil à la As if a

Feuille morte. Dead leaf.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:05 PM Monday, April 11, 2011


I know I wrote somewhere what that woman said to me in 2004 but damned if I can find it now. She was one of two women who were volunteers at the 27 June 2004 Ironman triathlon in Coeur d'Alene Idaho who were apparently there to wait for Ironman triathlon finishers, such as myself, to cross the finish line of that 2.4 mile swim course and 112 mile bicycle course and 26.2 mile running course. When I crossed the finish line of that course about 11:20 PM that evening after the 7:00 AM start those two women walked me out of the finish area and pointed out to me a tent where finishers could go to get food and rest. I remember several days later I looked back at the video that the racketeering Ironman corporation had posted on their racketeering internet website for a while and the video showed me running across the finish line and those two women came over to meet me and that one woman put here hand on my chest and then she said something about how she knew "I didn't want to be here." Or she said "there." I cannot recall. I told her I did want to be there. I wondered about that for a long time because I did not understand why she would say that to me. That comment seemed abnormal. I thought I wrote that in my journal somewhere but I cannot find it right now and am going to search for it later so I can make this post sooner rather than later. I just watched this 1991 film on the Comcast cable television service On Demand under the free movies section and I am Blogging While Intoxicated.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Harley_Davidson_and_the_Marlboro_Man.html

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man


(Marlboro) I hate this fuckin' town.
Hey, man, you don't know|anything about this city.
I grew up here, you dumb bastard.
- I didn't know that.|- What you don't know is a lot.
You mean to tell me that real cowboys,
I mean, shit-kickin' rodeo cowboys,|come from Vegas?
Some of the best.
Maybe even one of the best.
Man, I know you don't wanna be here.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 April 2011 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110148/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles (1994)

Country Date

USA 11 November 1994










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironman_Triathlon

Ironman Triathlon

An Ironman Triathlon is one of a series of long-distance triathlon races organized by the World Triathlon Corporation (WTC) consisting of a 2.4 miles (3.86 km) swim, a 112 miles (180.25 km) bike and a marathon (26 miles 385 yards, 42.195 km) run, raced in that order and without a break. All Ironman events have a strict time limit of 17 hours to complete the race. The Ironman race starts at 7 AM. The mandatory swim cut off for the 2.4 mile swim is 2 hours 20 minutes. The bike cut off time is 5:30 PM. All finishers must complete their marathon by midnight.

The Ironman Triathlon, or The Ironman Triathlon World Championships, or Ironman Hawaii, is both the original Ironman triathlon and the annual world championships of the event, held annually in Hawai'i since 1978, with an additional race in 1982. It was made famous by its grueling length, harsh race conditions, and television coverage.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/stealth-script-transcript-jessica-biel.html


Stealth


Talon state your intentions.
My intentions are to reason with you,
EDI. All right? You're messing up.
You're the future.
You're not allowed to act this way.
I am designed to destroy the enemy.
Just like you.
And like me, you got orders.
Now your orders are to return to base.
Good pilots follow orders.
Negative.
You're not gonna disrespect me.
You're not gonna disrespect me.
You're really making me
look bad, Tin Man.