Thursday, March 29, 2007

THEDIA

Karl Rove might think he is going to beat the rap on his treasonous activities, but he is going to find he has something else coming.

The notion of non-official cover, which seems to apply to my passport, has nothing to do with the official nature of my cover identity. Rather, it just means my passport does not indicate that I am an agent, or official, of the U.S. government. But my covert identity is quite official in terms of being an agent of national security. I am quite certain that the Netherlands government was aware I was there with a non-official cover and that they approved of my visit.

The official investigation is still in progress and I am still working with an official covert identity from the Defense Intelligence Agency. I have not received the proper instructions to discontinue my investigation, although I did receive proper instructions to begin identifying my real identity. Apparently, it doesn't matter anymore. My covert identity was completely blown long ago. I am lucky to still be alive at this point and that has been the real objective of the traitors. If they can get me killed, then they won’t be prosecuted for their treasonous activities, which continue to this day.