Sunday, March 28, 2010

Caprica - "Ghosts in the Machine" (2010)




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP012137510008&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=201003191800&cn=676

excite

Caprica (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, March 19 6:00 PM

Science fiction, Drama

Ghosts in the Machine

Cast: Eric Stoltz, Esai Morales, Paula Malcomson, Alessandra Torresani, Magda Apanowicz, Polly Walker, Sasha Roiz

Original Air Date: Mar 19, 2010










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE:From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thu, May 25, 2006 10:01:46 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 25, 2006, Supplemental


And birds go flying at the speed of sound,
to show you how it all began.
Birds came flying from the underground,
if you could see it then you'd understand?


Kerry Burgess wrote:
So, maybe, Tom Cruise is my brother, maybe he's the half-brother


And maybe that means I am 47 instead of 40.


Kerry Burgess wrote:


Damn my head hurts. Turn down the power a little bit, if you please.

There were these green coveralls I used to wear on the Taylor. I hated them. They were ill-fitting and uncomfortable. I hoped to get some of the better fitting ones, like the helo crew wore.

This struck my mind almost like a gentle slap: The similarities are to the movie Top Gun and Cast Away. My step-brother, Micheal, died the night of November 25, 1986. He had just dropped me off at our parents house and was driving back to his place. A few miles away, his ran off the road and his truck spun around so violently, it threw him across the cab and he hit his head on the passenger door. I blamed myself about that for a long time. That was right before I went to Dam Neck and it was a very gloomy time for me. I remember thinking that if I had been in the truck at the time, his head wouldn't have hit the door because he would have been thrown into me. I also have this memory which I used to think about a lot. We were going out to run around and for every day before that, I had been driving up to his place and he would usually drive from there. But this night, he told me to ride with him, which meant that he wouldn't have died if I had driven as usual that night because he wouldn't have even been on that road. I haven't had a dream about him in a long time, but they used to vary between him being awake in the dream with him sometimes being asleep. I was writing about more details about him a while back, but that is kind of cloudy now.

I'm feeling a little light-headed now. They must have cranked up the power just to spite me.

{{{{{










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Caprica_episodes

List of Caprica episodes

Caprica is a television series set in the fictional Battlestar Galactica universe. Beginning 58 years before the events seen in Battlestar Galactica, Caprica describes life in Colonial society before the robotic Cylons were introduced, and various historical events that contributed to the storyline of Battlestar Galactica.


Episode list


"Ghost in the Machine"

Original air date March 19, 2010

Joseph and Emmanuelle seek Tamara at the New Cap equivalent of the Adama home, but the apartment is inhabited by a drug addict - an "amphead". As the druggie yields the information that Joseph's daughter is at a club called "Mysteries," a gang of drug dealers bust in on the scene and threaten to end Adama's New Cap life. Feigning innocence, Emmanuelle claims not to know Adama, and as the gangsters are focused on Joseph, deftly takes out the whole team with her pistol. Joseph is relieved, but she berates him for freezing up - if he can't pull the trigger when he needs to, he'll never be able to help his daughter. Amanda, still troubled by visions of her long-dead brother, returns to the scene of the fatal crash in an attempt to unravel the mystery, only to see an even more vivid apparition of her brother driving away. Later, as Amanda unburdens her heart to Clarice, the teacher deepens her plot to find Zoe's avatar by manipulating Amanda to fixate on her dead daughter. As Daniel's desperation increases, so do his methods. Playing on Zoe's traumatic fear of fire, he commands the U-87 to stand still as he constructs a blazing pyre around her. She can end the torture and reveal her presence by simply walking out. Although Zoe is agonized by her terrifying memories and the current distress her father is inflicting, she does not reveal herself. Later in V-world, Zoe pleas with Lacy to find a way to get her off of Caprica before she harms Daniel due to the nature of his 'tests'.










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP012137510008&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=201003191800&cn=676

excite

Caprica (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, March 19 6:00 PM

Science fiction, Drama

Ghosts in the Machine

Cast: Eric Stoltz, Esai Morales, Paula Malcomson, Alessandra Torresani, Magda Apanowicz, Polly Walker, Sasha Roiz

Original Air Date: Mar 19, 2010










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/15/10 3:34 PM
God how I wish I could just walk outside again into that beautiful weather and know that no one was around and I could just enjoy peace and quiet in such a beautiful afternoon.

{{{{{