Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The past is my future.




This reminds me of a distinct thought I had about her title. I cannot articulate yet a description of that thought other than to compare it to what I wrote about my 2 November 1965 and of "being thrown out of court." A trivial detail but a detail that makes me think a lot about that detail. But what I think more about about is that *type* of thought. Those are just seemingly random thoughts running in my mind that are no different from any of the thousands of other details that circulate through my conscious mind every day. But that thought about her title and that one about my birthdate seem to have some different kind of bearing on my thought processes. I don't have amnesia but if I did I would think to myself that is probably the reason those thoughts are different in my conscious mind and for the so-called "foreign dreams" of my sleeping mind.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:00 PM Thursday, April 28, 2011


Kline





I woke up earlier after sleeping a normal period of time and I had a very vivid dream that seemed to be about me in a law enforcement role.

That would all make sense now. I was carrying a United States Marine Corps officers uniform with me, where I seemed to be going into an office assigned to me so I could change clothes, and the name on that uniform was clearly 'Kline.' I woke up thinking the full name was Matthew Kline. That was my secret agent identity name after I was commissioned as a United States Marine Corps captain, as limited duty officer, in 1995. That makes sense now because I have been thinking about details that lead up to that for a while, not unlike how I used to think that if I referenced the 2 November 1965 then there was a risk of that being thrown out of court. My mind is playing tricks on me.

The dream has largely faded now but some details remain. I was walking somewhere along the highway and I was going somewhere and I was in civilian clothing but I was aware that I had a Deputy United States Marshals badge somewhere on my person, such as in a pocket, but I might have been carrying it in my hand because I was carrying several items in my right hand that were similar in size to a driver's license and credit cards and I never did look at those. I was walking somewhere and there were some State Troopers on the side of the highway and there might have been four of them but I think there were six of them from some state that was never established in the dream. I saw what seemed to be two of them pull over a car to the side of the highway but that has faded now and I was walking towards that scene. There was another scene where four of them seemed to be walking away from me. Then what seemed to be later is that I was walking along a well-defined trail and going up the slope of a hill and another person had a prisoner in hand-cuffs and I noticed that prisoner wearing camouflage pants that seemed to be United States-style camouflage. Then I seemed to be in a run down police station and I seemed to have an office assigned to me temporarily, I think because I was working out of that office on some kind of assignment as a Deputy United States Marshal, and that is the part I remember seeing that I was carrying my military uniform with me. I don't recall what happened after that. I woke up thinking I should feel rested after a normal nights sleep but I do not feel as though I had even been asleep yet I could not go back to sleep and I have no idea when I will again fall asleep.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 April 2011 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088247/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Terminator (1984)


Kyle Reese: The 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy, but these are new. They look human... sweat, bad breath, everything. Very hard to spot. I had to wait till he moved on you before I could zero him.

Sarah Connor: Look... I am not stupid, you know. They cannot make things like that yet.

Kyle Reese: Not yet. Not for about 40 years.

Sarah Connor: Are you saying it's from the future?










From 7/15/1923 ( Herbert Sargent ) To 7/1/1961 ( Diana Spencer the Princess of Wales ) is 13866 days

13866 = 6933 + 6933

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/26/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Terminator" ) is 6933 days



From 7/8/1942 ( Phil Gramm ) To 7/1/1961 ( Diana Spencer the Princess of Wales ) is 6933 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/26/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Terminator" ) is 6933 days



From 2/27/1910 ( Joan Bennett ) To 10/26/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Terminator" ) is 27270 days

27270 = 13635 + 13635

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 13635 days



From 10/26/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Terminator" ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 6702 days

6702 = 3351 + 3351

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/5/1975 ( premiere US TV movie "The Prodigal Daughter" ) is 3351 days



From 10/26/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Terminator" ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) is 6769 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/15/1984 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess I began active service for an enlistment period of six years as a United States Navy enlisted sailor and circa 2011 my active duty continues as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps major general pending promotion to lieutenant general United States Marine Corps ) is 6769 days



From 10/15/1945 ( premiere US film "Flaming Bullets" ) To 10/26/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Terminator" ) is 14256 days

14256 = 7128 + 7128

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/9/1985 ( while he was averting the Soviet Union Tupolev Tu-22M Backfire maritime bomber force targeting for destruction his US Navy aircraft carrier United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan was the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot that was attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and his United States Navy RIO flight officer crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush the known accomplice of communist China and Soviet Union and the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government ) is 7128 days



From 4/21/1965 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Beverly Hillbillies"::"Big Daddy, Jed" ) To 10/26/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Terminator" ) is 7128 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/9/1985 ( while he was averting the Soviet Union Tupolev Tu-22M Backfire maritime bomber force targeting for destruction his US Navy aircraft carrier United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan was the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot that was attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and his United States Navy RIO flight officer crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush the known accomplice of communist China and Soviet Union and the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government ) is 7128 days



From 4/21/1965 ( Edward Appleton - deceased ) To 10/26/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Terminator" ) is 7128 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/9/1985 ( while he was averting the Soviet Union Tupolev Tu-22M Backfire maritime bomber force targeting for destruction his US Navy aircraft carrier United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan was the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot that was attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and his United States Navy RIO flight officer crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush the known accomplice of communist China and Soviet Union and the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government ) is 7128 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088247/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Terminator (1984)

Country Date

USA 26 October 1984
UK 11 January 1985










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088247/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Terminator (1984)


Kyle Reese: I'm Reese. Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088247/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Terminator (1984)


Sarah Connor: You're a doctor?

Dr. Silberman: [Yawning] Criminal psychologist.

Sarah Connor: Is Reese crazy?

Dr. Silberman: Well, that's what we're gonna find out.

[Clicks his pen]










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0765109/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Herbert Sargent

Date of Birth

15 July 1923

Date of Death

6 May 2005


Created the name of the "Saturday Night Live" (1975) cast, "Not Ready for Prime Time Players".

President of the Writers Guild of America, East Coast, for 14 years.

He was a writer and producer for NBC's "Saturday Night Live" (1975) for 20 years; he helped create "Weekend Update". Previously, he worked on the "Tonight" show with Steve Allen and Johnny Carson.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/terminator-script-transcript-arnold-schwarzenegger.html


The Terminator


Hi, Sarah. Stan Morsky. Something's come up.
Looks like I won't be able to make it tonight. Just can't get out ofit.
I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you. Call you in a day or so. Bye.
That bum. So what if he has a Porsche?
He can't treat you like this. It's Friday night, for Christ's sake.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073579/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Prodigal Daughter (1975) (TV)

Country Date

UK 5 January 1975










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0010835/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Quotes for

Nina Banks (Character)

from Father of the Bride (1991)

Father of the Bride (1950)


Ellie Banks: Oh, Stanley. I don't know how to explain. A wedding. A church wedding. Well it's, it's what every girl dreams of. A bridal dress, the orange blossoms, the music. It's something lovely to remember all the rest of her life. And something for us to remember too.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/W/Waterworld.html


Waterworld


No man stays out that long and turns down a woman.
- He's hiding something.










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Terminator_2:_Judgment_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_09

Terminator 2: Judgment Day


:10:10
I wish I could've met
my real dad.

:10:14
You will.

:10:15
Yeah, I guess.

:10:17
When I'm, like, 45, I think.

:10:21
They sent him back through time
to 1984.

:10:25
Man.

:10:28
He hasn't even been born yet.

:10:32
It messes with your head.