This Is What I Think.

Monday, September 19, 2011

All I need are the fundamental elements necessary to any invention by man here on our planet Earth: time and natural resources.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:30 PM Thursday, July 07, 2011


I have the power to control the physical influence of gravity on my physical body and without need for machines and anything created with machinery.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 24, 2006


If we could just figure out a better way to travel to orbit without these silly rocket boosters, we would be well on our way to exploring more of the solar system and other solar systems. There has got to be a cheap and safe way to cheat gravity. Sometimes I think I know how to do it, but I just can't remember.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 July 2006 excerpt ends]

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 7 July 2011 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dark_City.html


Dark City


So it seems you've discovered|your unpleasant nature.
-Who are you?|-We might ask the same question.
Sleep...now.
He can Tune!
What is to be done?|This man is dangerous.
-It is said he is able to Tune.










http://www.cswap.com/1994/Stargate/cap/en/25fps/a/00_32

Stargate


:32:14

- Jackson !

:32:16
Start working on the Stargate.

:32:18
- What's that all about ?
- I don't know, Feretti.

:32:22
I'm gonna need more time.

:32:24
There's bound to be
more structures here.

:32:26
Or some other traces
of civilisation.

:32:28
Not this trip. Just get back
in there and re-establish contact.

:32:32
It's not so easy. This is a replica
of the Great Pyramid of Giza.

:32:35
We won't find any hieroglyphic
inscriptions or carved relief.

:32:39
I mean,
we really need to look around more.

:32:41
Your job is to realign the Stargate.
Can you do that or not ?

:32:47
I can't.

:32:52
You can't or you won't ?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118929/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Dark City (1998)


Dr. Schreber: I call them the Strangers. They abducted us and brought us here. This city, everyone in it... is their experiment. They mix and match our memories as they see fit, trying to divine what makes us unique. One day, a man might be an inspector. The next, someone entirely different. When they want to study a murderer, for instance, they simply imprint one of their citizens with a new personality. Arrange a family for him, friends, an entire history... even a lost wallet. Then they observe the results. Will a man, given the history of a killer, continue in that vein? Or are we, in fact, more than the sum of our memories?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dark_City.html


Dark City


I've been worried about you.
Are you punishing me?
If disappearing is|your way of punishing me,
I don't appreciate it.
What are you talking about?
I found these keys in my pocket,|so I assume I live here.
-You supposed to be my wife?|-"Supposed to be"?
You really...don't know|who I am, do you.
Your doctor called me. He was|worried that this might happen.
My doctor?
He gave me his card.|He's desperate to find you.
Feel like I'm living out|someone else's nightmare.
What happened to me?|Why was I seeing a doctor?
I had an affair.
You were angry at me.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0039937/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Unfaithful (1947)

Country Date

USA 5 June 1947





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0039937/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

The Unfaithful (1947)


Chris Hunter kills an intruder and tells her husband and lawyer it was an act of self-defense. It's later revealed that he was actually her lover and she had posed for an incriminating statue he created.










From 6/5/1947 ( premiere US film "The Unfaithful" ) To 2/27/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Dark City" ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful test of my hyperspace matter transportation device ) is 9265 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful test of my hyperspace matter transportation device ) To 2/27/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Dark City" ) is 2540 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/16/1972 ( Leo G. Carroll - deceased ) is 2540 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful test of my hyperspace matter transportation device ) To 2/27/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Dark City" ) is 2540 days

2540 = 1270 + 1270

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/25/1969 ( Renee Zellweger ) is 1270 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118929/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Dark City (1998)

Country Date

USA 27 February 1998
UK 29 May 1998










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001991/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Leo G. Carroll

Date of Birth

25 October 1886, Weedon, England, UK

Date of Death

16 October 1972

Birth Name

Leo Gratten Carroll










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dark_City.html


Dark City


Johnny?
It's been so damn long,
I thought you'd forgotten|your Uncle Karl.
You son of a gun!
Uncle Karl...
Wait.
-Is that me?|-Yeah.
Shell Beach is where|I grew up?
That's what I said.|Shell Beach.










http://assembler.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00001343----000-.html


TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 63 > § 1343

§ 1343. Fraud by wire, radio, or television

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0005684/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Quotes for

Dorothy Boyd (Character)

from Jerry Maguire (1996)


Jerry Maguire (1996)


Jerry Maguire: This is going to change everything.

Dorothy: Promise?










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0005684/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Quotes for

Dorothy Boyd (Character)

from Jerry Maguire (1996)


Jerry Maguire (1996)


Marcee Tidwell: [shouting, to Jerry] What do you stand for?

Dorothy: How about a little piece of integrity in this world that is so full of greed and a lack of honorability that I don't know what to tell my son! Except, "Here. Have a look at a guy who isn't yelling 'Show me the money." Did you know he's broke? He is broke and working for you for free! Broke. Broke, broke, broke. I'm sorry I'm just not as good at the insults as she is.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118929/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Dark City (1998)


Husselbeck: Everything Detective Walenski committed to paper should be here.

Inspector Frank Bumstead: The only thing that should be committed is Wolenski.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118929/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Dark City (1998)


Emma Murdoch: I so vividly remember meeting you. I remember falling in love with you. I remember losing you.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118929/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Dark City (1998)


Inspector Frank Bumstead: It's a funny thing, though. I can't remember WHEN she gave it to me. How do you think I could forget a thing like this?