This Is What I Think.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Doctor




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/13/07 3:08 AM
There seems to be something important about a dream I had a few hours earlier. I can't remember all the details to it now but it seems that I was actually thinking while I was sleeping about the dream I had earlier as I was sleeping. That makes me think I wanted to remember the dream when I woke up. Not sure how that works. Anyway, the operative detail about the dream seems to be that I was leaving a hospital where I had been a patient but I can't remember any details about being in there as a patient, which is puzzling me for reasons I can't articulate. So I was leaving and there were 2 people with me that I guess were taking me out of there. There was a doctor talking to me and perhaps another person with him. I found myself thinking about that doctor giving me a folder, apparently with information relevant to me, and that doctor refered to me as doctor, in terms of that also being my title.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 November 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 1 November 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM


I sleep in my Jeep for the next 14 days before I went into the Redmond Police Department, exhausted, and asked them for help because I had lived in that town before Kent and I had worked for Microsoft, which was based in that town. They didn’t ask me any questions and just dumped me off at the hospital.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 1 November 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001157300000&sid=61340&sn=TNTPHD&st=201109181500&cn=662

excite


A Beautiful Mind (2001)

662 TNTPHD: Sunday, September 18 3:00 PM

2001, PG-13, ***1/2, 02:15, Color, English, United States,

Mathematics genius John Forbes Nash Jr. (Russell Crowe) has paranoid schizophrenia but becomes a Nobel laureate late in life.

Cast: Russell Crowe, Ed Harris, Jennifer Connelly, Paul Bettany, Adam Goldberg, Judd Hirsch, Josh Lucas, Anthony Rapp, Christopher Plummer, Austin Pendleton, Jason Gray-Stanford, Vivien Cardone Director(s): Ron Howard Producer(s): Brian Grazer, Ron Howard Executive Producer(s): Karen Kehela, Todd Hallowell










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/247276


A Beautiful Mind (2001) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


It has to be another way.
Schizophrenia is degenerative.
Someday it's maybe symptom free.
But overtime,
you're getting worse.
It's a problem. So it is.
It's a problem with no solution.
And that's what I do.

I solve problems.
It isn't math.
You can't come up with a formula
that you can change the
way you experience the world.
All I have to do is plan my mind.
There is no theory, no proof.
You can't reason a way out of this.
Why not? Why cannot?
Because your mind is where the

problem is in the first place.
I can do this.
I can work it out.
All I need is time.










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19960204&slug=2312449

The Seattle Times


Sunday, February 4, 1996


48 -- A Chronology Of Significant Events For The Seattle Seahawks

TIMELINE

June 4, 1974: NFL announces Seattle has been awarded a franchise, to open play in the 1976 season.

July 7, 1975: Applications for 24,168 season tickets are received the first day the team begins accepting them, only three days after being mailed by the team. All 59,000 season tickets are sold in less than a month.

Jan. 3, 1976: Jack Patera, defensive line coach of Minnesota Vikings, named Seattle's first head coach.

April 8, 1976: Notre Dame lineman Steve Niehaus is team's first college draft pick

Aug. 1, 1976: Seahawks lose to San Francisco 27-20 in exhibition season opener at Kingdome (60,825 attend).










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/probable%20cause


probable cause


(law) evidence sufficient to warrant an arrest










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/199480


A Beautiful Mind (2001) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


So now that I know you are real.
Who are you and what can I do for you?
Professor, my name is Thomas King.
And I am here to tell you
that you've been considered to the Nobel Prize.
Look at me. I'm Just a little stun.
Over the past few years, your [ equillibrium ]

has become a corner stone of modern economics.
Suddenly everybody Just about to like that one.
What about my work in some other proJect?
Some mathematic?
The application of your bargaining problem to F.C.C.
banned with auctions or to any trust cases...
[ Antitrust ] cases?
Yes.
I never would have [ thought of that ] that.