Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Time travel by natural resource.




The point is really about super-technology.

Our world already moves along on technology that the vast majority of people using that technology do not know how it works.

How many people in the United States right now can explain to me how a transistor works?

Can you tell me the material a transistor is created from?

That is an example off the top of my head that has been in every-day use in the United States for decades and I'll bet there are very few people who could explain to me the answer to my questions without first looking up that information. I possess information because I was trained on that technology when I joined the United States Navy and that was my occupation for a while.

The point here is that my ability to time-travel is an ability I was born with.

The human beings born on this planet are faced with the future of some kind of natural resource that exists now on this planet and I thought I was going to write something else in this sentence but now my mind cannot recall what I wanted to write here.