Saturday, March 17, 2012

Status report




For all you non-monkeys following along at home here's the breakdown:





Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al-Qaida knows for a fact that I will someday invent time-travel. Those perverts know that because I will time-travel into the past relative to this present day. So they have the advantage over me there.





Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al-Qaida knows that I will invent time-travel because I will figure out how to de-oscillate a source of advanced technology and once I change the state of that device I then gain control over it.





Waves - sine wave

Damping - atomic reactor control rods

De-oscillation - unused power conversion





Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al-Qaida does not know precisely when I will invent time-travel. They must have figured that I make that discovery sometime around this present time.

So Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al-Qaida is going to cause as much death and destruction as they can possibly get away with between now and the time I actually invent time-travel.