Saturday, June 02, 2012

And, I mean, what the hell. What's the worst that could happen?




In this current hour I have started thinking, with the strongest sense of the profound yet associated with the notion, that I could use anytime my special powers and for the purpose of simply making a better life for myself.

I sit here and think over it and I decide I am not jumping anywhere else using my special powers but I could at least find more comfortable surroundings while I have to stay here and wait.

I think to myself that I could use my special powers for my personal benefit with the consequences for the rest of you to be damned because I don't care.

I think to myself of how I will have to live with that decision, whether it caused any negative consequences for any of you or not.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:34 AM Pacific Time USA Saturday 02 June 2012