Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Valley Voice




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098084/quotes

IMDb


Pet Sematary (1989)

Quotes


Jud Crandall: You've done it you stupid old man. Now you've got to undo it.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:10 AM Tuesday, October 25, 2011


Greer





I dreamed about that house again I remember that I used to own and as usual that recurring dream does not disappoint. I don't write about it in my public or private journal but I write about it now because it leaves me this morning with a strong longing for something somewhere. I am not interested at all in moving to that specific but the dream just makes me think of being somewhere else. So the reason I decided to note today that latest dream is because the point in the dream I can clearly recall, after a lot of stuff happened that I do not now recall, is that I found myself sitting in the living room of that house and I was sitting in front of a white dry erase board and I had been sitting there for quite a while and I seemed to have been lost in concentration as I was writing a whole bunch of equations on that dry erase board. I have no memory of ever actually doing that when I lived in that house but I do have memory of that in my apartment in 1998 in Rock Hill South Carolina as I wrote computer programs. I was sitting there in the living room of that house in Greer and the television was in front of me and to my left side and it had been on for a while playing something in the background that I don't recall but then I noticed it because the television news came on and I even now want to watch television news but they antagonize me too much even if I watched it this very morning and so I was sitting there examining the equations I was writing on that dry erase board and at one point, the only real point I examined those equations in my dream, I was looking closely at what I had written there and I was thinking that I should re-write some of the equations because the series I was looking at wasn't very legible. I could read it but it could have been written plainer. I have no idea after waking up what I was working on that dry erase board in terms of the purpose of those equations. Then I was looking out the living room window which I was next to and that was to my right side. The time of day seemed to be early morning and the sun seemed to be still just below the horizon on a cloud-covered sky. There seemed to be a lot of automobile traffic on the street in front of my house but that would probably be normal as everyone drove off for work. I thought I saw Bobbilynn's car drive past my house. I heard voices and I saw a man with two kids who were wearing Halloween costumes and I thought specifically in the dream that the day as I was standing there in my house was the morning of Halloween. As usual in that dream, I had just moved back in there and I was happy to be there. I was standing there looking to see if I had candy for Halloween in case trick-or-treaters came around and I did have some candy but most of it was not individually wrapped and I did not really want to give out that kind of candy but I did have some individually wrapped candy so I was standing there and I was thinking about what I was going to tell the neighbors if they asked me any questions about my new arrival into the neighborhood. One detail I thought about in the dream was how I had actually owned the house since 1994, which I think is the year I sold it, but I had been renting it out all this time and I just now moved back in and I was glad to be back there. I looked out the window and the light was still kind of dim although I could see fairly clearly all the way out past the street in front and beyond that and I saw walking through my yard a black cat. The cat had crossed over the sidewalk running up to the circle driveway and the cat stopped to look at me just about the time I saw it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 October 2011 excerpt ends]



































DSC04127.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s15e01

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Treehouse of Horror XIV


(DOORBELL RINGS) Here you go, son.
"To stop time, click watch.
" Wow! She looks like a background character in a Hanna-Barbera cartoon! "To restart time, click watch again.
" What the Lisa, that's a filthy habit.
(LAUGHING) if we're both touching the watch, neither of us will be affected.
Do you realize what this means? Yeah, but you say it first.



































DSC02522.JPG



































DSC00849.JPG



































DSC01668.JPG



































DSC01655.JPG



































DSC02523.JPG










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


KIRK: Looks like somebody was trying to cook some eggs. ...Come on in. It's all right, it's my house. ...At least it used to be, I sold it years ago.

PICARD: I'm Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the Starship ...Enterprise.

KIRK: The clock, ...I gave this clock to Bones.

PICARD: I'm from what you would consider the future



































DSC02525.JPG



































DSC02527.JPG



































DSC02531.JPG



































DSC02533.JPG



































DSC01156.JPG



































DSC01161.JPG



































DSC01184.JPG



































DSC01186.JPG










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086993/quotes

IMDb


The Bounty (1984)

Quotes


Captain Greetham: [after learning at the trial that Bligh told King Tynah that Captain Cook is still alive] You told that to this man Tynah?

Bligh: King Tynah, sir.

Admiral Hood: A savage king.

Bligh: A king, milord, descended from many kings.

Admiral Hood: As our King George is descended from many kings?

Bligh: Yes, in a way, sir.

Captain Greetham: Then why did you lie to him? Why did you not tell him Captain Cook was murdered in Hawaii ten years before?

Bligh: Because they believe that Captain Cook is immortal.

Admiral Hood: Literally?

Bligh: Yes, I think so, sir. They seem to regard his likeness as a sacred image.

Admiral Hood: Interesting.

Bligh: They also believe that every British officer is more or less related to him.

Admiral Hood: So you were more or less immortal too.

Bligh: It would appear so, sir. And I also needed their assistance. Captain Cook was our guarantor.



































DSC02534.JPG



































DSC04021.JPG



































DSC04023.JPG










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


[Picard's quarters]

PICARD: Yes. Come. ...Yes, Counselor. Is there something I can do for you?

TROI: I've come to see if there's anything I can do for you.

PICARD: Oh, it's just family matters. ...You never met my brother and his wife, did you?

(Picard opens a photo-album that he had been studying)

TROI: No.

PICARD: Robert. ...So opinionated. So pompous and arrogant. He always had to have the last word. But he mellowed a little bit in the last few years. I was going to get together with them all next month on Earth. I thought we'd go to San Francisco. René's always wanted to see Starfleet Academy.

TROI: René? Oh, your nephew.

PICARD: He's so unlike his father. He's a dreamer. Imaginative. ...Very gentle.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3817134/synopsis

IMDb


Synopsis for

"Under the Dome"

Going Home (2014)


Back in the dome, Rebecca comes home, exhausted, and is startled to find Big Jim waiting for her in her house. He tells her she made a huge mistake crossing him. He talks to her about the dome saving him at the gallows and that he's chosen. He demands to know where Barbie is, getting in her face and threatening her.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098084/quotes

IMDb


Pet Sematary (1989)

Quotes


Ellie: [crying] But he's not gods cat, he's my cat... let god get his own if he wants one... not mine... not mine.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098084/quotes

IMDb


Pet Sematary (1989)

Quotes


Jud Crandall: The soil of a man's heart is stonier, Louis. A man grows what he can, and he tends it. 'Cause what you buy, is what you own. And what you own... always comes home to you.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/doors/ridersonthestorm.html


THE DOORS


"Riders On The Storm"

Riders on the storm
Riders on the storm
Into this house we're born
Into this world we're thrown
Like a dog without a bone
An actor out on loan
Riders on the storm

There's a killer on the road
His brain is squirmin' like a toad
Take a long holiday
Let your children play
If ya give this man a ride
Sweet memory will die
Killer on the road, yeah

Girl ya gotta love your man
Girl ya gotta love your man
Take him by the hand
Make him understand
The world on you depends
Our life will never end
Gotta love your man, yeah

Wow!

Riders on the storm
Riders on the storm
Into this house we're born
Into this world we're thrown
Like a dog without a bone
An actor out alone
Riders on the storm










http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/tet-offensive-shakes-cold-war-confidence

HISTORY

THIS DAY IN HISTORY


Jan 30, 1968:

Tet Offensive shakes Cold War confidence

In coordinated attacks all across South Vietnam, communist forces launch their largest offensive of the Vietnam War against South Vietnamese and U.S. troops.

Dozens of cities, towns, and military bases--including the U.S. embassy in Saigon--were attacked. The massive offensive was not a military success for the communists, but its size and intensity shook the confidence of many Americans who were led to believe, by the administration of President Lyndon B. Johnson, that the war would shortly be coming to a successful close.

On January 30, 1968-during the Tet holiday cease-fire in South Vietnam-an estimated 80,000 troops of the North Vietnamese Army and National Liberation Front attacked cities and military establishments throughout South Vietnam. The most spectacular episode occurred when a group of NLF commandos blasted through the wall surrounding the American embassy in Saigon and unsuccessfully attempted to seize the embassy building. Most of the attacks were turned back, with the communist forces suffering heavy losses.

Battles continued to rage throughout the country for weeks--the fight to reclaim the city of Hue from communist troops was particularly destructive. American and South Vietnamese forces lost over 3,000 men during the offensive. Estimates for communist losses ran as high as 40,000.

While the communists did not succeed militarily, the impact of the Tet Offensive on public opinion in the United States was significant. The American people, who had been told a few months earlier that the war was successful and that U.S. troops might soon be allowed withdraw, were stunned to see fighting taking place on the grounds of the U.S. embassy.

Despite assurances from the Johnson administration that all was well, the Tet Offensive led many Americans to begin seriously questioning such statements, and to wonder whether American military might could truly prevail over the communist threat on foreign shores. In the 1950s, Americans had almost unconditionally supported a vigorous American response to communism; the reaction to the Tet Offensive seemed to reflect the growing skepticism of the 1960s, when Americans felt increasingly doubtful about the efficacy of such Cold War tactics. In the wake of the Tet Offensive, support for the U.S. effort in Vietnam began steadily to decline, and public opinion turned sharply against President Johnson, who decided not to run for re-election.










http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/09/13/bush.professor/

CNN


Professor says Bush revealed National Guard favoritism

From Phil Hirschkorn

CNN

Monday, September 13, 2004 Posted: 6:53 PM EDT (2253 GMT)

NEW YORK (CNN) -- A business school professor who taught George W. Bush at Harvard University in the early 1970s says the future president told him that family friends had pulled strings to get him into the Texas Air National Guard.

Yoshi Tsurumi, in his first on-camera interview on the subject, told CNN that Bush confided in him during an after-class hallway conversation during the 1973-74 school year.

"He admitted to me that to avoid the Vietnam draft, he had his dad -- he said 'Dad's friends' -- skip him through the long waiting list to get him into the Texas National Guard," Tsurumi said. "He thought that was a smart thing to do."

While the campaign has not responded directly to Tsurumi's allegations, White House Communications Director Dan Bartlett said last week, "Every time President Bush gets near another election, all the innuendo and rumors about President Bush's service in the National Guard come to the forefront."

Bush has said in the past that neither he nor his father sought special treatment for him. "Any allegation that my dad asked for special favors is simply not true," he said in 1999.

Tsurumi said Vietnam was a top topic among the 85 students in his class, when he was a visiting associate professor at Harvard from 1972 to 1976. He now teaches at Baruch College in New York.

"What I couldn't stand -- and I told him -- he was all for the U.S. to continue with the Vietnam War. That means he was all for other people, Americans, to keep on fighting and dying."

Tsurumi got to know Bush when the future president took his "Economics EAM" (Environmental Analysis for Management), a required two-semester class from the fall of 1973 to the spring of 1974, Bush's first year at Harvard's business school.

Bush had transferred to Air National Guard reserve status before he enrolled in the MBA program. He had enlisted in the Texas Air National Guard in May 1968 and trained to fly fighter jets until he was suspended from flying status in August 1972 for failing to submit to an annual physical, according to Bush's military records released earlier this year.

Tsurumi said he remembers Bush because every teacher remembers their best and worst students, and Bush was in the latter group.

"Lazy. He didn't come to my class prepared," Tsurumi said. "He did very badly."

Tsurumi concedes that he disapproves of Bush's politics. He wrote a letter to the editor of his hometown newspaper, the Scarsdale Inquirer, that derided the president's claims to "compassionate conservatism."

"Somehow I found him totally devoid of compassion, social responsibility, and good study discipline," Tsurumi said. "What I remember most about him was all the kind of flippant statements that he made inside of classroom as well as outside."

Tsurumi says he is not working for any Democratic group for the Kerry campaign. "The only activity I do is to vote for him," Tsurumi said.

But Tsurumi has been speaking out against Bush by giving newspaper and radio interviews.

The professor's comments come as a former Texas politician, former state House Speaker and Lieutenant Governor Ben Barnes, has said it was he got Bush into the Guard.

Barnes, a Democrat supporting John Kerry, says he called the head of the Texas unit in 1968, at the request of a Bush family friend. Bush's father was then a U.S congressman.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Soviet_and_Russian_espionage_in_the_United_States


History of Soviet and Russian espionage in the United States

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since the late 1920s, the Soviet Union, through its OGPU and NKVD intelligence services, used Russians and foreign-born nationals as well as Communist, and people of American origin to perform espionage activities in the United States. These various espionage networks had contact with various U.S. government agencies, transmitting to Moscow information that would have been deemed confidential.


First efforts

During the 1920s Soviet intelligence focused on military and industrial espionage in the United States, specifically in the aircraft and munitions industries, and penetrating the mainline federal government bureaucracies, such as the United States Department of State and War Department.[citation needed] These efforts had mixed results. A front organization was created by a NKVD agent in 1928 for the infiltration and placement of scientists into industry and government: the Federation of Architects, Engineers, Chemists, and Technicians (FAECT). "The FAECT never attracted enough followers to make an impact in labor conditions, but it served the progressive cause in other ways."

Browder and Golos networks

One chief aim was the infiltration, placement, and subversion of American political life at all levels of society. Earl Browder, General Secretary of the Communist Party of the United States (CPUSA), served as an agent recruiter himself on behalf of Soviet intelligence.

Browder later stated that "by the mid-thirties, the Party was not putting its principal emphasis on recruiting members." Left unstated was his intent to use party members for espionage work, where suitable. Browder advocated the use of a United Front involving other members of the left, both to strengthen advocacy of pro-Soviet policy and to enlarge the pool of potential recruits for espionage work. The illegal residency of NKVD in the US was established in 1934 by the former Berlin resident Boris Bazarov. In 1935, NKVD agent Iskhak Akhmerov entered the US with false identity papers to assist Bazarov in the collection of useful intelligence, and operated without interruption until 1939, when he left the US. Akhmerov's wife, an American who worked for Soviet intelligence, was Helen Lowry (Elza Akhmerova), the niece of CPUSA General Secretary Earl Browder. Recent information from Soviet archives have revealed that Browder's younger sister Marguerite worked until 1938 as an NKVD operative in Europe. She discontinued this work only when Browder himself requested her release from duty, fearful that her work would compromise his position as General Secretary.

In the 1930s, the chief Soviet espionage organization operating in the U.S. became the GRU. J. Peters, headed the secret apparatus that supplied internal government documents from the Ware group to the GRU. Browder assisted Peters in building a network of operatives in the administration of President Franklin D. Roosevelt. This group included Alger Hiss, John Abt, and Lee Pressman. Courier for the group at the time was Whittaker Chambers. Browder oversaw the efforts of Jacob Golos and his girlfriend, Elizabeth Bentley, whose network of agents and sources included two key figures at the Department of Treasury, Nathan Gregory Silvermaster and Harry Dexter White.

One early Soviet spy ring was headed by Jacob Golos. Jake Golos (birth name Jacob Golosenko, Tasin, Rasin or Raisen) was a Ukrainian-born Bolshevik revolutionary and Soviet secret police (NKVD) operative in the USSR. He was also a longtime senior official of the CPUSA involved in covert work and cooperation with Soviet intelligence agencies. He took over an existing network of agents and intelligence sources from Earl Browder. Golos' controller was the head of the NKVD's American desk, Gaik Ovakimian, also known as "The Puppetmaster", who would later serve a key role in the assassination of Leon Trotsky. Golos was the "main pillar" of the NKVD intelligence network. He had worked with Soviet intelligence from the mid-1930s, and probably earlier. He was not merely a CPUSA official assisting the NKVD (an agent or “probationer” in Soviet intelligence parlance) but held official rank in the NKVD, and claimed to be an oldtime Chekist.

Golos established a company called World Tourists with money from Earl Browder, the General Secretary. The firm, which posed as a travel agency, was used to facilitate international travel to and from the United States by Soviet agents and CPUSA members. World Tourists was also involved in manufacturing fake passports










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077294/quotes

IMDb


Capricorn One (1977)

Quotes


Lt. Col Peter Willis: Hey, Dr. Kelloway. Funny thing happened on the way to Mars.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3817134/synopsis

IMDb


Synopsis for

"Under the Dome"

Going Home (2014)


Back in the tunnel, Joe rigs his robot cam with Julia and Norrie. He flies it off the cliff. They watch the video feed until it passes 20 feet and they start to lose picture. He tries to bring it back up, but can't control it. They lose the signal.

Joe rewinds the video and shows Norrie and Julia the frame by frame at the end, of the playground and the Obelisk in the distance.

Meanwhile in Zenith, Barbie and another goon sneak up to a fancy country home that Barbie says belong to the owner of Aktion Energy.










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/101.htm

Encounter at Farpoint

Stardate: 41153.7

Original Airdate: Sep 28, 1987

Captain's log, stardate 41153.7. Our destination is planet Deneb Four, beyond which lies the great unexplored mass of the galaxy. My orders are to examine Farpoint, a starbase built there by the inhabitants of that world. Meanwhile, I am becoming better acquainted with my new command, this Galaxy Class USS Enterprise. I am still somewhat in awe of its size and complexity. As for my crew, we are short in several key positions, most notably a first officer, but I am informed that a highly experienced man, one Commander William Riker, will be waiting to join our ship at our Deneb Four destination.

[Bridge]

PICARD: You will agree, Data, that Starfleet's orders are difficult?

DATA: Difficult? Simply solve the mystery of Farpoint Station.

PICARD: As simple as that.

TROI: Farpoint Station. Even the name sounds mysterious.

PICARD: It's hardly simple, Data, to negotiate a friendly agreement for Starfleet to use the base while at the same time snoop around finding how and why the life form there built it.

DATA: Inquiry. The word snoop?

PICARD: Data, how can you be programmed as a virtual encyclopedia of human information without knowing a simple word like snoop?

DATA: Possibility, a kind of human behaviour I was not designed to emulate.

PICARD: It means to spy, to sneak.

DATA: Ah! To seek covertly, to go stealthily, to slink, slither

PICARD: Exactly, yes.



































DSC02517.JPG










From 7/6/1946 ( George Walker Bush ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 15719 days



































DSC02520.JPG










From 4/21/1926 ( my biological paternal grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) To 10/8/1949 ( Sigourney Weaver ) is 8571 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/21/1989 is 8571 days



From 8/12/1939 ( premiere US film "The Wizard of Oz" ) To 7/18/1986 ( premiere US films "Aliens" ) is 17142 days

17142 = 8571 + 8571

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/21/1989 is 8571 days



From 8/13/1942 ( premiere US film "Bambi" ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 17142 days

17142 = 8571 + 8571

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/21/1989 is 8571 days



From 11/19/1941 ( premiere US film "Keep 'Em Flying" ) To 4/21/1989 is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 8660 days



From 4/9/1986 ( --- ) To 4/21/1989 is 1108 days

1108 = 554 + 554

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/10/1967 ( premiere US film "For a Few Dollars More" ) is 554 days



From 4/9/1986 ( --- ) To 4/21/1989 is 1108 days

1108 = 554 + 554

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/10/1967 ( premiere US film "Doctor, You've Got to Be Kidding!" ) is 554 days



From 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) To 4/21/1989 is 10474 days

10474 = 5237 + 5237

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/5/1980 ( premiere US TV series "Beyond Westworld" ) is 5237 days



From 8/17/1960 ( the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) To 4/21/1989 is 10474 days

10474 = 5237 + 5237

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/5/1980 ( premiere US TV series "Beyond Westworld" ) is 5237 days



From 7/1/1945 ( premiere US film "Man from Oklahoma" ) To 4/21/1989 is 16000 days

16000 = 8000 + 8000

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/28/1987 ( premiere US TV series "Star Trek: The Next Generation" ) is 8000 days



From 5/27/1967 ( premiere US film "The War Wagon" ) To 4/21/1989 is 8000 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/28/1987 ( premiere US TV series "Star Trek: The Next Generation" ) is 8000 days



From 12/8/1943 ( Jim Morrison ) To 5/27/1967 ( premiere US film "The War Wagon" ) is 8571 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/21/1989 is 8571 days



From 1/21/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut bound for deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the planet Mars and his documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) To 4/21/1989 is 4839 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/1/1979 ( premiere US TV series "Makin' It" ) is 4839 days



From 6/2/1978 ( premiere US film "Capricorn One" ) To 4/21/1989 is 3976 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/21/1976 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Baa Baa Black Sheep" ) is 3976 days



From 7/20/1969 ( my biological brother United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) To 4/21/1989 is 7215 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/4/1985 ( Joseph Wayne Burgess killed in semi-trailer freight truck wreck ) is 7215 days



From 10/26/1984 ( premiere US film "The Terminator" ) To 4/21/1989 is 1638 days

1638 = 819 + 819

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/30/1968 ( the Tet Offensive begins ) is 819 days



From 7/11/1980 ( premiere US film "Used Cars" ) To 4/21/1989 is 3206 days

3206 = 1603 + 1603

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/24/1970 ( George Walker Bush was never a pilot qualified or even capable of controlled flight in any jet aircraft of any branch of the United States of America military ) is 1603 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 4/21/1989 is 6327 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/28/1983 ( premiere US TV series episode "M*A*S*H"::"Goodbye, Farewell and Amen" ) is 6327 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/08/probable-cause-its-law.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/08/valley-voice.html ]



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097351/releaseinfo

IMDb


Field of Dreams (1989)

Release Info

USA 21 April 1989

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097351/fullcredits

IMDb


Field of Dreams (1989)

Full Cast & Crew


Kevin Costner ... Ray Kinsella



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098084/releaseinfo

IMDb


Pet Sematary (1989)

Release Info

USA 21 April 1989



http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/choice2000/bush/cron.html

PBS Home

The Choice 2000

bush chronology


July 6, 1946 George Walker Bush is born in New Haven, CT


February 29, 1984

Bush Exploration Company merges with Spectrum 7 and George W. is named chairman and CEO of the new company.


April 21, 1989

A group of investors assembled by George W. buys the Texas Rangers from Bush family friend Eddie Chiles for $75 million. George W. is chosen to serve as the managing general partner--the public face for the team.


March 2, 1999

George W. announces the formation of a presidential exploratory committee. He raises a record $36.3 million during the first six months of 1999.


July 25, 2000

George W. selects Dick Cheney as his running mate.



http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/campaigns/wh2000/stories/bushside073199.htm


Bush Earned Profit, Rangers Deal Insiders Say

By Lois Romano and George Lardner Jr.

Washington Post Staff Writers

Saturday, July 31, 1999; Page A12


On April 21, 1989, a 39-member ownership group led by George W. Bush and a Fort Worth financier closed a deal to buy the Texas Rangers, installing Bush as the managing partner.

When the group sold the team last year for $250 million, Bush's share was $14.9 million after an initial investment of a relatively modest half-million dollars. His handsome profit raised questions about whether his name had landed him a sweetheart deal.


Running the team together, Rose and Bush were a study in contrasts – Rose is as studied, cerebral and shy as Bush is impulsive, loquacious and brazen. "George is very intuitive, very quick to come to the path he wants to take," said Rose. "And I'm pretty plodding. Never in our partnership did we have a disagreement over the paths. But George came up to a path in 15 minutes, and I never was able to come with the path until three days. . . . Sometimes he called me daily and I'd say, well, I still got the abacus whirling."



































DSC01380.JPG



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:38 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 12 August 2014