Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Tracie. "What would you ask if you had just one question?"




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 17, 2006


I wonder if this scar on my hip is actually from getting hacked with a machete. I have also been wondering for a while if I have ever been attacked by a shark. I can't remember any scars that look like teeth marks, although I did see one on my lower right leg that I wonder about. There was also this time I had a nasty scrape from falling off the back of a motorcycle. Today I was wondering about a circular scar on my temple behind my left eye. I have also been thinking about something Tracie Rhodes Crooks told me about how cosmetic surgeons can cover up scars.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 July 2006 excerpt end]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/25/07 7:20 AM


It could have been that Halloween when Tracie and I were taking Amanda around the neighborhood in Country Club Estates and it turned out Julie lived in a nearby house.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 April 2007 excerpt end]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 31, 2006


I have written about how that house I dream of must represent a real home I have somewhere that is waiting for me to return even at this very moment. And another detail about that house must be important too. I bought the house before Tracie and I got married


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 August 2006 excerpt end]










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/11.htm

Dagger Of The Mind [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 2715.1

Original Airdate: Nov 3, 1966


KIRK: Remarkably effective for a device that Doctor Adams was going to abandon.

NOEL: I think we should try this again.

KIRK: Yes. Pick something unusual, an unusual suggestion, something we can both be sure of.

NOEL: (light turns) At the Christmas party, we met, we danced, you talked about the stars. I suggest now that it happened in a different way. You swept me off my feet and carried me to your cabin.

[Kirk's quarters]

KIRK: Merry Christmas.

NOEL: Captain, if your crew saw you carry me here.

KIRK: My crew is sworn to secrecy.












2016_Nk20_DSCN5109.jpg










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480249/quotes

IMDb


I Am Legend (2007)

Quotes


Anna: The world is quieter now. We just have to listen. If we listen, we can hear God's plan.

Neville: God's plan.

Anna: Yeah.

Neville: All right, let me tell you about your "God's plan". Seven billion people on Earth when the infection hit. KV had a ninety-percent kill rate, that's five point four billion people dead. Crashed and bled out. Dead. Less than one-percent immunity. That left twelve million healthy people, like you, me, and Ethan. The other five hundred and eighty-eight million turned into your dark seekers, and then they got hungry and they killed and fed on everybody. Everybody! Every *single* person that you or I has ever known is dead! Dead!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:43 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 27 December 2016