Monday, February 26, 2007

Cast Away

I don’t understand why the connection to Jim Morrison though. I listen to the vocals attributed to him and I can’t imagine how that could be my voice. I guess it is possible my voice was modified electronically, but I don’t know. And that was a very long time ago.


I have written how I think I first flew a jet aircraft on 5/1/67 at the age of 8 years. There are those clues I wrote about earlier connected to space shuttle flights STS-51 and STS-67 that reinforce that theory about 5/1/67. Recently I wrote that The Doors lyrics from “Light My Fire” and “Break On Through (To The Other Side)“ make me think of sitting in a class room studying how to operate a fighter jet. The album that followed the album with those lyrics released 5 months, 1 day, after 5/1/67, according to this article.

Released October 2, 1967

Strange Days is the second album released by American rock band The Doors during October of 1967. It partially consists of songs that did not make it onto their debut album. This album contains songs such as "Strange Days", "People Are Strange", "Love Me Two Times" and "When the Music's Over". This last track is an epic poem that is comparable to the famous "The End".

The album also includes "Moonlight Drive", which was one of the first songs written by Jim Morrison for The Doors. The song was recorded in 1965 (demo) and 1966 (intended for their first album). In 1967, a final version was recorded and released on the album Strange Days.

The album was #3 in the US back in 1967, and is #407 on Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Albums of All Time. "People Are Strange" shot to #12 on the US chart, and Love Me Two Times followed it, going to a, for a second single, more than respectable #25, thus proving The Doors' staying power after the runaway success of their debut.


The commander of Apollo 7, Wally Schirra, was born 3/12/23. Jim Morrison of The Doors was born 12/8/43. The number days from 3/12/23 to 12/8/43 was 7576. Divided by 2 equals 3788. The number of days from 3/3/59 to 7/16/69 was 3788 days. The date 7/16/69 was the date Apollo 11 launched for the first landing on the Earth's moon.


As for my theory that I was POW and then Missing In Action during 1986 and 1987, I noted today that John Tower was 33 years, 5 months older than me. I assume he was the person who was closest to being 33 years, 5 months, 9 days, older than me. His Tower Commission report was released 5 days before my 28th birthday. I suspect that the whole Iran-Contra affair was related to my captivity as a POW and people questioning why I was even being sent out with the U.S. military. If I really had been on the HMS Sheffield when it was hit and if I really had been in that barracks in Beirut that was blown up, then it would have been a valid question as to why I was still being deployed since I was obviously a high-level target of forces opposing us. My theory is that I was part of President Reagan’s National Security Council, for one reason because he knew me and he trusted me. He also knew of my capabilities as an officer of the U.S. military. We probably didn’t know that we had high-level infiltration in our government and that was why I had been shot down on 2/14/86. It had been some kind of ambush. As for the Iran-contra affair, the information I read on the internet indicates that President Reagan announced on 11/25/86 that he was establishing a Special Review Board to investigate the matter and the next day he selected John Tower and the investigation became known as the Tower Commission. That date 11/25/86 in my symbolic “memory” is when I “remember” that my step-brother died when he wrecked his pickup shortly after leaving our parents house. What I believe that “memory” actually represents is that I was flying as the bombardier-navigator in an A-6 Intruder bomber the night of 2/14/86. I was normally an F-14 Tomcat pilot - I think - but that night I was flying as the B/N for some reason. I think there was a time when I had been disqualified from flying at night because something was wrong with my eyesight. I have symbolic “memories” that I think represents that notion. Something about not being able to catch the wire on the flight deck on the aircraft carrier at night. In my symbolic “memory” I believe that is represented by “memories” of not being able to cast a fishing line at night. I could do it very well in the day time, but at night - I just couldn’t cast the line and the bait would just slap the mud at my feet.