Thursday, December 03, 2009

I want to come home soon.




}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thu, April 6, 2006 2:45:44 PM

Subject: Re: Imaginary friend


I was disappointed I got only an hour of my imaginary girlfriend this morning. The previous 3 days of 4 hours was spoiling me.

Damn I am one bored loser homeless guy.

I literally almost expect someone to stab me in the back with a knife when someone walks behind me on the street. I don't know why that has started bothering me. I feel like my thought processes are still pretty normal, but I do think about a lot of stuff, got nothing else to do.

{{{{{










http://www.cswap.com/2000/Pitch_Black/cap/en/25fps/a/00_04

Pitch Black


:04:00
Just show me all those stars.
Come on! Those big, bright--










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD movie:

00:55:28


Willy: Attention shoppers. I trust you've got credit cards to pay for all that stuff.


00:56:12

Willy: What's the matter? Lost something? Check with lost and found on the second floor.

Regina: Didn't find this one.

Willy: You dirty rat. Get her, boys!


00:58:08

Samantha: Well, I think it's time to take the high ground.

Regina: Listen, you guys, we're expecting some friends here any minute. Look, you just split now, okay, and we'll tell them not to hurt you.


00:58:31:

Regina: No imagination.