Saturday, February 20, 2010

Firing solution.




2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD movie:

01:22:33


Jacob Benson: It doesn't work.

Klaatu: Go ahead.

Jacob Benson: [telephone] It's me. Are you okay? I'm fine. He's right here. She wants to talk to you.

Klaatu: [telephone] Yes. I need to get back to the city. Yes.

Jacob Benson: Tell her I know where we can meet her.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimoire

Grimoire

A grimoire is a textbook of magic. Such books typically include instructions on how to create magical objects like talismans and amulets, how to perform magical spells, charms and divination and also how to summon or invoke supernatural entities such as angels, spirits, and demons. In many cases the books themselves are also believed to be imbued with magical powers, though in many cultures other sacred texts that are not grimoires, such as the Bible and Qur'an, have also been believed to intrinsically have magical properties; in this manner whilst all books on magic could be thought of as grimoires, not all magical books could.

Whilst the term grimoire is originally European, and many Europeans throughout history, particularly ceremonial magicians and cunning folk, have made use of grimoires, the historian Owen Davies noted that similar such books can be found all across the world, ranging from Jamaica to Sumatra, and he also noted that the first such grimoires could be found not in Europe but in the Ancient Near East.

It is most commonly believed that the term grimoire originated from the Old French word grammaire, which had initially been used to refer to all books written in Latin. By the 18th century, the term had gained its now commonly used usage in France, and had begun to be used to refer purely to books of magic, which Owen Davies presumed was because "many of them continued to circulate in Latin manuscripts." However, the term grimoire also later developed into a figure of speech indicating something that was hard or even impossible to understand amongst the French. It was only in the 19th century, with the increasing interest in occultism amongst the British following the publication of Francis Barrett's The Magus (1801), that the term entered the English language in reference to books of magic.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/17/08 4:44 PM
I pondered over that dream for a while because I wondered about that broken telephone. I wondered why the broken electrical leads were so clear to me in that dream. I cannot remember what happened to the telephone but it was an old style, or so it seemed because of details I cannot remember, although I am not certain it was a rotary dial, but I remember something about how I was talking on it to someone named Tom and I think it fell off the wall or perhaps a table and it broke into several pieces. I was looking down at it on the floor and I noted the two electrical leads that were exposed and I wondered why I noted that in the dream. The phone still seemed to work though and I could hear the other person talking but I don't think the conversation was of any real consequence.

At some point, I looked outside the window of the house and along with other observations during what seemed to be the end of the dream, I saw green grass on a small rise of the ground of the yard.

{{{{{





}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sat, May 20, 2006 1:38:07 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 20, 2006


Something is there, something. It is like a shadow. Or something you glimpse in the corner of your eye. It is familar unfamilarity that appears then disappears.


Kerry Burgess wrote:
In that movie Mission To Mars, there is that part where the second team arrive on Mars. The guy that survived for months there alone has lost it to some degree. The woman who lost her husband explains that extended periods of low-gravity can have that effect on the brain. As I write this, I almost feel like something is figuratively tugging at my mind. Anyway, if low-grav does have that effect, there needs to be a mechanism to help someone keep anchored in reality. Either by training them mentally or through artificial means of mind control. This adds weight to my hunch that I have some kind of device implanted in the back of my head. And it probably means it receives FM signals, although it could be any frequency, but FM would make more sense. Although it could be satellite too, really anything is possible without knowing the details. Although the possibilities are limited, I mean, this isn't Star Trek.

{{{{{





http://www.lyricsondemand.com/p/pinkfloydlyrics/nobodyhomelyrics.html

Pink Floyd Lyrics

Nobody Home Lyrics


I've got a little black book with my poems in
I've got a bag with a toothbrush and a comb in
When I'm a good dog they sometimes throw me a bone in
I got elastic bands keeping my shoes on
Got those swollen hand blues.
Got thirteen channels of shit on the T.V. to choose from
I've got electric light
And I've got second sight
I've got amazing powers of observation
And that is how I know
When I try to get through
On the telephone to you
There'll be nobody home
I've got the obligatory Hendrix perm
And I've got the inevitable pinhole burns
All down the front of my favourite satin shirt
I've got nicotine stains on my fingers
I've got a silver spoon on a chain
I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains
I've got wild staring eyes
I've got a strong urge to fly
But I've got nowhere to fly to
Ooooh Babe when I pick up the phone
There's still nobody home
I've got a pair of Gohills boots
And I've got fading roots.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympian_spirits

Olympian spirits

Olympian spirits (or Olympic spirits, Olympick spirits) refers to seven (or sometimes fourteen) spirits mentioned in several renaissance and post-renaissance books of ritual magic/ceremonial magic, such as the Arbatel de magia veterum


In ritual magic, the seven Olympian spirits are not confused with the seven traditional archangels, which usually are Michael (usually the Sun), Anael (Venus), Raphael (usually Mercury), Gabriel (the Moon), Cassiel (Saturn), Samael (Mars), and Zadkiel (Jupiter), or a variation thereof.

The seven Olympian spirits are often invoked in conjunction with the seven classic archangels, and magic seals often associate one of the classic seven with one of the Olympian spirits. For example, a magic seal from The Complete Book of Magic Science (1573) shows the form of a seal which binds a spirit of Jupiter, Pabiel, to the magician: Pabiel's name appears in a band stretched between two circles










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ada_Lovelace

Ada Lovelace

Augusta Ada King, Countess of Lovelace (10 December 1815 – 27 November 1852), born Augusta Ada Byron, was an English writer chiefly known for her work on Charles Babbage's early mechanical general-purpose computer, the analytical engine. Her notes on the engine include what is recognized as the first algorithm intended to be processed by a machine; as such she is often regarded as the world's first computer programmer.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ada_(programming_language)

Ada (programming language)

Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide-spectrum, and object-oriented high-level computer programming language, extended from Pascal and other languages. It was originally designed by a team led by Jean Ichbiah of CII Honeywell Bull under contract to the United States Department of Defense (DoD) from 1977 to 1983 to supersede the hundreds of programming languages then used by the DoD. Ada is strongly typed and compilers are validated for reliability in mission-critical applications, such as avionics software.


Ada was named after Ada Lovelace (1815–1852), who is often credited as being the first computer programmer.


Ada supports run-time checks to protect against access to unallocated memory, buffer overflow errors, off-by-one errors, array access errors, and other detectable bugs. These checks can be disabled in the interest of runtime efficiency, but can often be compiled efficiently. It also includes facilities to help program verification. For these reasons, Ada is widely used in critical systems, where any anomaly might lead to very serious consequences, i.e., accidental death or injury. Examples of systems where Ada is used include avionics, weapon systems (including thermonuclear weapons), and spacecraft.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bind

bind


to fasten or secure within a cover, as a book










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0970416/quotes

Memorable quotes for

The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)


Professor Barnhardt: There must be alternatives. You must have some technology that could solve our problem.

Klaatu: Your problem is not technology. The problem is you. You lack the will to change.

Professor Barnhardt: Then help us change.

Klaatu: I cannot change your nature. You treat the world as you treat each other.

Professor Barnhardt: But every civilization reaches a crisis point eventually.

Klaatu: Most of them don't make it.

Professor Barnhardt: Yours did. How?

Klaatu: Our sun was dying. We had to evolve in order to survive.

Professor Barnhardt: So it was only when your world was threated with destruction that you became what you are now.

Klaatu: Yes.

Professor Barnhardt: Well that's where we are. You say we're on the brink of destruction and you're right. But it's only on the brink that people find the will to change. Only at the precipice do we evolve. This is our moment. Don't take it from us, we are close to an answer.










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD movie:

00:54:34


United States National Security Agency Task Force FISA warrant surveillance of police radio communications: "Nine One One. What's your emergency?"... "The escaped convict they showed on the news, I just saw the guy at the gas station"... "Can you describe him?"... "He was in a little car"... "Nine One One. What is your emergency"... "I just saw that wanted man over by the McDonalds"... "Can you give me a description of the car?"... "A silver four-door with a woman and a kid"... "I need three units to look for a silver Honda near Ochada orchard"... "Unit One responding"...


00:55:07

Klaatu: This is it. Stop here.










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3F06.html

Mother Simpson

Original airdate in N.A.: 19-Nov-95


Grandma: You awful, awful man! Get out of my son's grave.

Homer: I hate to rain on your parade, Lady, but this is _my_ grave -- hey, wait a minute. Mom?

Grandma: Homer?

[they look at each other]

Homer: I thought you were dead!

Grandma: I thought _you_ were dead!










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD movie:

01:26:25


Jacob Benson: It's not fair.

Dr. Helen Benson: No. No, it isn't fair.

Jacob Benson: He left me alone.

Dr. Helen Benson: Oh, baby. You're not alone. And he didn't leave you. I see him in you all the time. All the time. Sometimes, it's hard for me to bear.

Jacob Benson: You miss him too?

Dr. Helen Benson: So much. I'm sorry.

Jacob Benson: I'm sorry.

Dr. Helen Benson: Okay. It's all right. He's here to help.

Klaatu: There's another side to you. I feel it now.

Dr. Helen Benson: Is that how it ends?

Klaatu: Yes.

Dr. Helen Benson: You can't stop it?

Klaatu: I don't know. It would come at a price... to you and your way of life.

Dr. Helen Benson: But we can change. You know that now. Please. Please, just give us a chance.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: House Speaker
Sent: Tue, October 23, 2007 3:22:34 PM
Subject: Fw: Steve Ballmer look-alike

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: inspector.general@usdoj.gov; hotline@dodig.mil; NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 10:09:19 AM
Subject: Steve Ballmer look-alike

To: Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice

CC: hotline@dodig.mil; NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil; Governor Christine Gregoire

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)







A Steve Ballmer look-alike in a U.S. Postal Service uniform passed in front of me at 4th and Union this morning as I was outbound.






JOURNAL ARCHIVE:

Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 21:43:45 -0800 (PST)
From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Issaquah
To: "Kerry Burgess"

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2001966828_whycostco28.html
Monday, June 28, 2004

the former president arrives here Wednesday [ 6/30/2004 ] to autograph copies of his book, his first scheduled stop will be the discount retail warehouse Costco in Issaquah.

When I just read something Bill Clinton read about not wanting to "pile on" to Cheney's shooting incident, I remembered this. The day I went back to Microsoft to ask for my job back, he was at this Costco, which I could see from the window at my cube. I thought that was quite the coincidence, and I hoped it was a good sign, albeit something extraordinary that defied my logic. I remember now too that it was on the other side of the street from that Costco where I went face first into the concrete after my bike slipped on a slick bridge. I had a black eye for a week. I still remember the date for some reason: Feb 1, 2002. I think I remembered it because I had another accident on Dec. 23, 2001, when I was biking around Lake Washington. At the 30 mile point of that 60 mile trip, I hit a patch of ice and went down hard and fast. One minute I was riding along, the next minute I was looking at my feet as I went sliding across the road. Damn that hurt. I dislocated my shoulder because my elbow hit first or right about the same time as my knee. I could barely raise my arm if at all for weeks after that. It was pretty uncomfortable riding the remaining 30 miles back home. And the whole way there and for a time afterwards, I could almost hear something, it was unusal, the way you can feel like there is something on your tongue as that saying goes, but with this, I could almost hear a "thud" sound for a while after, the sound of me hitting the ground. And something else had happened earlier, but I can't quite remember it. I haven't had any accidents since that face plant into the concrete though.












http://www.news.navy.mil/search/print.asp?story_id=13996&VIRIN=&imagetype=0&page=1

6/30/2004

“I have friends in college who are looking for summer work; I’m on an aircraft carrier," said Midshipman 2nd Class Chris Pogue of Chesapeake, Va. "I spent time with a SEAL [Sea, Air, Land] team last year. Not a lot of people get to do these things. I get to watch F-14s {Tomcats} land right next to me. How amazing is that?”

Aboard Kennedy, the 20-year-old was exposed to navigation, conning, chart work and engineering. His running mate, Air Traffic Controller 1st Class Paul Greenough taught the political science major a great deal about air traffic control at sea.











From 6/19/1968 to 11/9/2001 (Friday) is 3 weeks, 4 months, 33 years

'34-33'

From 11/9/2001 (Friday) to 11/11/2001 ("The Parent Rap")(Sunday) is: 2 days

http://www.snpp.com/episodes/CABF22

The Parent Rap

Original Airdate on FOX: 11-Nov-01

It begins with Bart and Milhouse accidentally stealing a police car. Expecting an easy judge, Bart is instead faced with Judge Constance Harm (Kaczmarek), a stern, no-nonsense arbiter. Noting Homer's contribution to the incident and sensing that Bart is "crying out for adult supervision." Her Honor orders the young troublemaker to be tethered to his father. The plan can't help but bring the pair closer to each other, but their new ling interferes with the relationship between Homer and Marge, who literally cuts the cord, landing her in Harm's way as well.


Did You Notice...

Lisa knows the court officer on a first name basis?

Homer does still have a job?

there doesn't appear to be any easy access to Judge Harm's houseboat by land?


- Springfield Shopper headline {af}

PAIR SINKS JUDGE'S HOUSE
---------------------------
QUILT RUINED [pic of boat]
[ sinking ]


Clinton was never actually convicted of any crimes, so he wouldn't have been sentenced to community service... and what sort of crime matches the penalty of having to deliver mail?








http://www.snpp.com/episodes/CABF22

The Parent Rap

Original Airdate on FOX: 11-Nov-01


% Homer and Marge try to retreat from the houseboat, but a seal blocks
% their path. It barks, alerting judge Harm to the Simpsons'
% presence. She steps onto the dock and starts to look for the
% intruders. As she closes in on Homer and Marge, Homer tries to
% throw a cinderblock at her. Fortunately for Judge Harm, he misses
% her. Unfortunately, the block hits her boat instead, quickly
% sinking it.
%
% The next morning, Judge Harm studies the newspaper coverage of the
% sinking, which mentions that one of Harm's quilts was ruined.

Harm: Agh! That quilt was made by my grandmother.

Homer: So ... it cost you nothing.

Harm: Shut up. You two are not only horrible parents, you're violent criminals, and I'm going to lock you up 'till frogs do fractions.

[Marge and Homer look apprehensive]

Bart: [approaches the bench] Your Honor, may I say something?

Harm: Well, it is highly unorthodox, so no.

Bart: Please, your Honor? [puppy-dog look]

Harm: Oh, I can't resist that look. You remind me of me, when I was a little boy.

Bart: Your Honor, it's not easy being my parents. I'm always screwing up in school, and getting in trouble with the law. But if I grow up to be a halfway decent person, I know it will be because of my Mom and Dad. Everyone else might give up on me, but my parents never will.

Lisa: [sniffles] That's my brother.

Snake: Um, did she say she used to be a dude?

-- "The Parent Rap"

{{{{{










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: fbise@leo.gov
Cc: inspector.general@usdoj.gov; hotline@dodig.mil; NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 10:18:20 AM
Subject: Re: Seattle FBI

So what's next, chump?


Are you going to stand up to a real officer of the United States of America or are you just going to keep tiptoeing around me like the pack of cowardly jackals and hyenas you are?


I have been 100% deployed on this official United States federal assignment for 10 years - that you have seriously interfered with - and you think you can just walk away from your treasonous activities?


You have provided material support to an insurrection against the United States of America and the Bill Gates-sponsored War On Heroism and you think there are not going to be serious repercussions to you?


You should not have made me make you surrender unconditionally.

{{{{{