Thursday, June 16, 2011

R. Closure




http://www.imdb.com/media/index/rg3303250432

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Beyonce Knowles Sighting In New York City


6 photos





http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1756601088/rg3303250432

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Beyonce Knowles Sighting In New York City

Photo 4 of 6


15 June 2006


Names: Beyoncé Knowles










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason. Anyway, if it really was her, she actually doesn't have to worry about dressing down if we were to go out. Of course, if I have my way, it would be a moot point because why would I want to go out with her when I am in such an ugly situation? At the minimum, I would want to be back to work so that I have regained some independence. And hey, next time you are in my dreams, dear imaginary girlfriend, how about wearing a bikini? Red would be good, or yellow maybe. That would be sweet!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 April 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: posted by H.V.O.M at 11:42 PM Saturday, September 10, 2005


Here is an article to support my theory about Microsoft's Manchurian Candidate. I think it was supposed to be me. I have the video game experience they need, I have some world experience that would at least get me noticed. They need someone with more experience than just playing video games. They need someone that has that video game mentality but that also has some real world experience. Microsoft obviously can't buy a friend in the U.S. government so it is my strong belief they wanted to place someone in there as their representative, their own Manchurian Candidate. I believe it was supposed to be me. Heck, I might have even gone along with it if not for their "Communistsoft" approach to this with a bunch of out-of-touch dictator-types trying to control my mind with a plan that would make Stalin proud. That reminds of something else I was thinking of last year when I felt like I was connected to everything going on. If I was forced into becoming some kind of political candidate, I could imagine there would be "Perrys for Kerry" and then there would have to be "Perrys Against Kerry" or something like "Fast Frigate Veterans For Kerry", etc. Pretty funny stuff.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 September 2005 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: posted by H.V.O.M at 9:13 PM Saturday, September 10, 2005


My Future's So Bright

You know, this would actually all be kind of fun. All this stuff happening like the example I gave below about the Manchurian Candidate movie. There have been many other connections I have observed. I don't have the concrete evidence to prove it all yet, but as long as there is air in my lungs I will believe it is personally connected to me somehow. If it wasn't so destructive to my personal life, mainly because I just have no experience at this kind of thing on this level. If it wasn't for this black cloud (yes, I saw the two of you on the beach last time I was in Coeur d'Alene) over me, this would probably be pretty fun. Who wouldn't want to have the kind of influence I seem to have? But, for some reason, I am not supposed to know about it. I can't fully explain that part. It's all kinda cool, but believe me, I do not want it and will actively try to keep it from continuing. The absolute last thing I want is to be a public figure.


One theory I have had in all this is that some fictional characters I am seeing, in movies like the Manchurian Candidate, represent some attributes of my personality. In other words, one character's strongest trait reflects one of my traits and another character represent one of my other traits. Still other characters may reflect another actual person that is somehow connected to me. I think it was Manchurian Candidate that started me thinking in these terms because it was easy to pick out a lot of my own characteristics. I wrote earlier about those and another one I have been thinking about was the character Rosie. There was a similar girl in my life recently before this all turned so weird that I was crazy about. But it felt like someone was trying to thwart us. That was unsettling and I certainly didn't want to get her involved in this craziness. Then I started thinking about the significance of the Shaw character. I started thinking he might have something to do with me as well. I started thinking this is all about Microsoft. I suspect they started some kind of campaign to let people watch Microsoft people at work. We were zoo exhibits and the audience got to watch us in our natural habitats. We were goldfish in a bowl that people could see into but we could not see out of. But I suspect what happened is I became popular and that made me a political target, or so is one of my theories. It sounds paranoid but it makes sense to me and I will believe to my dying day there is someone out there that can corroborate all this. So anyway, the politicians took notice of me, probably the Republicans because anyone listening to me would probably classify me as a Democrat although that is not necessarily true and I am more of a centrist and could fall into either category. My misfortune is that I had not sworn my allegiance to any particular politician and their associated party so that made me someone to keep an eye on and if I am becoming popular, then I needed to be marginalized until they know which side I am on. I think they call this kind of person in the political arena a "dark horse." I certainly wasn't a political candidate but yet it felt like I was. It made no sense. I literally felt like a political candidate last year for some crazy reason and I know for certain someone out there can corroborate that. So anyway, that is what the Shaw character was supposed to represent. It represented Microsoft putting me on the public stage and I believe with the intention of turning me into a public figure and into politician, representing their interests of course. But me, I am Denzel's character trying to shoot Shaw's character because I want nothing to do with all this especially because they are trying to do it all by manipulating me.

Yesterday, one of the staff here suggested that I write a screenplay about all this. Initially I dismissed the idea because I explained that I don't write screenplays. I have no idea how to write a screenplay. If it was something I was going to do it would be something I would have to study for a while. I also explained another reason, which is the primary reason: I don't know the ending to all this yet. I said I might do it after all this has ended. But I thought more about it later and it became an intriguing idea. I thought of a way to do it without having reached the end. At the risk of creating something cheesy, I decided I would model the story after a recurring dream I was having for years after leaving the navy. In my recurring dream, I would wake up back on my ship, the USS Wainwright (CG-28), and it was still 1988 and we were still deployed to the Persian Gulf as part of Operation Earnest Will and Operation Praying Mantis. In my dream, I woke up and realized that I had dreamed all these years afterwards. All this life had never happened, existing only in my dreams, and I was still in reality in the PG. It was unsettling. So I'm thinking this story or screenplay as they call it does the same thing basically. You don't really know if I ever left the Gulf.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 September 2005 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/3/2006 10:54 AM
At least I think that guy is Coast Guard. A U.S. Navy line officer has a star on the shoulder boards and I am thinking that USCG has that Coast Guard shield there instead of the star.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/3/2006 10:56 AM
I was thinking last night that I might never get my real memories back. I wasn’t supposed to be in hibernation this long.

Someone noticed though that Microsoft was trying to hijack my real life and they had to keep me under in order to investigate. I knew something was going on, but it wasn’t really until the movie “Manchurian Candidate” in 2004 that I started to understand that the people stalking me was Microsoft. The movie didn’t tell me that, it was just after the movie that I started to understand that everything happening around me was from a single source and not several disparate groups as I thought.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 3 September 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: posted by H.V.O.M at 9:13 PM Saturday, September 10, 2005


What a crazy, crazy world this has become.

I dream of home.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 September 2005 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001494880000&sid=59337&sn=AMCHD&st=201106160830&cn=697

excite

The Manchurian Candidate (2004)

697 AMCHD: Thursday, June 16 8:30 AM

2004, R, ***, 02:10, Color, English, United States,

A troubled Gulf War veteran (Denzel Washington) becomes suspicious after a powerful senator's (Meryl Streep) son (Liev Schreiber) becomes a candidate for vice president.

Cast: Denzel Washington










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

Nazi propaganda

Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.










http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/trial_9.html

tru TV


By Rachel Pergament

The Trial

After Susan was arrested for the murders of Michael and Alex, she was held without bail at the York County Jail. On the evening that Susan was arrested, Bev and Linda Russell hired David Bruck, a Columbia, South Carolina attorney specializing in death penalty cases, to represent Susan. The Russells would eventually be forced to mortgage their home in order to pay for Bruck's services.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/manchurian-candidate-script-transcript-denzel.html


Manchurian Candidate [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


You should have your people
check it out.
Oh, we'll get on that right away.
Colonel Garret was kind enough
to show us the file on you, Marco.
You are the real deal, aren't you?
Special Forces. Rangers. Delta.
I wanted to talk to Corporal Melvin
to ask him some
unanswered questions about...
...our reconnaissance
in Kuwait back in ' .
- He wasn't home.
- Right. He wasn't there.
So, what, you thought it was okay
to just break in and wait for him?
I didn't kill him,
if that's where you're headed.
Nobody said you did.
Maybe he committed suicide.
What's your obsession
with Raymond Shaw?
I'm not obsessed
with Raymond Shaw.
The man of his dreams.
You may want to ask
your medical examiners
to check Melvin's back.
It's under the skin
just shy of the scapula.
They may find a implant.
Just under the skin, left side.
If they don't look real hard,
they won't find it.
They could sing that while
they're looking for it if they like.
- Implants.
- That's what I said.
L-M-plant.
Yeah, but judging from
your file here, apparently,
you don't know your shit
from your oatmeal, my friend.
Excuse me. This is unnecessary.
You got a problem?
Psycho? You look a little angry.
Maybe you wanna hit me?
Go ahead, you can do it.
- Hey!
- For God's sake, Ben...
He hit me.