Thursday, June 16, 2011

Closure




http://www.imdb.com/media/index/rg3303250432

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Beyonce Knowles Sighting In New York City


6 photos





http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1756601088/rg3303250432

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Beyonce Knowles Sighting In New York City

Photo 4 of 6


15 June 2006


Names: Beyoncé Knowles










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason. Anyway, if it really was her, she actually doesn't have to worry about dressing down if we were to go out. Of course, if I have my way, it would be a moot point because why would I want to go out with her when I am in such an ugly situation? At the minimum, I would want to be back to work so that I have regained some independence. And hey, next time you are in my dreams, dear imaginary girlfriend, how about wearing a bikini? Red would be good, or yellow maybe. That would be sweet!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 April 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001494880000&sid=59337&sn=AMCHD&st=201106160830&cn=697

excite

The Manchurian Candidate (2004)

697 AMCHD: Thursday, June 16 8:30 AM

2004, R, ***, 02:10, Color, English, United States,

A troubled Gulf War veteran (Denzel Washington) becomes suspicious after a powerful senator's (Meryl Streep) son (Liev Schreiber) becomes a candidate for vice president.

Cast: Denzel Washington










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

Nazi propaganda

Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/manchurian-candidate-script-transcript-denzel.html


Manchurian Candidate [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Captain. Captain Marco.
Help me.
Pardon me. Is this seat taken?
I see the captain enjoys
the road less traveled.
Paper or plastic?
Oh, come on.
From the grocery store.
You know, at the checkout stand.
Paper or plastic girl, that's me.
"Paper or plastic, sir?"
I see you there all the time.
Bennett Marco.
Checks from First National Bank.
Romance novels, instant noodles,
NoDoz and tomatoes.
So anyway, I'm on vacation.
Holiday in the Big Apple
and all of that.
And I saw you sitting here
and I said, "Hey,
why not reach out
and touch someone?"
So, what, I suppose
you're heading to New York City.
Yeah, yeah, I'm... Yeah.
Business? Pleasure? Both?
Well, I'm just... I got an old friend
up there, an old Army friend that...
Well, he's in politics now
and I'm just gonna
catch up on old times with him.
I'm sorry, you said your name was...?
Eugenie.
What do your friends call you?
My friends, they call me Rosie.
- Rosie?
- Yeah, see, my full name is
Eugenie Rose.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/manchurian-candidate-script-transcript-denzel.html


Manchurian Candidate [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Captain. Captain Marco.
Help me.
Pardon me. Is this seat taken?
I see the captain enjoys
the road less traveled.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/probable%20cause

probable cause


(law) evidence sufficient to warrant an arrest










http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/choice2000/bush/cron.html

PBS Home

The Choice 2000

bush chronology


July 6, 1946

George Walker Bush is born in New Haven, CT


December 1966

George W. is arrested and charged with disorderly conduct


September 4, 1976

George W. is arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine for operating under the influence. He pleaded guilty, paid a $150 fine and had his driving privileges suspended.



http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/11/02/bush.dui



Bush acknowledges 1976 DUI charge

November 2, 2000

Late Thursday evening, following a campaign rally in this tightly contested Midwestern state, Bush--with his wife, Laura, at his side -- told reporters news accounts of the incident were accurate


Bush said the timing of the initial news report, just days before Americans elect a new president, was "interesting." When asked where the story may have originated, he said, "I've got my suspicions."










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Andrews,_South_Carolina

St. Andrews, South Carolina

St. Andrews is a census-designated place (CDP) in Richland County, South Carolina, United States. The population was 21,814 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Columbia, South Carolina Metropolitan Statistical Area.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitehall,_South_Carolina

Whitehall, South Carolina

Whitehall is the name of some places in the State of South Carolina in the United States of America:


Whitehall, Lexington County, South Carolina










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motive_(law)

Motive (law)

In law, especially criminal law, a motive is the cause that moves people to induce a certain action. Motive in itself is seldom an element of any given crime; however, the legal system typically allows motive to be proven in order to make plausible the accused's reasons for committing a crime, at least when those motives may be obscure or hard to identify with.

The law technically distinguishes between motive and intent. "Intent" in criminal law is synonymous with mens rea, which means no more than the specific mental purpose to perform a deed that is forbidden by a criminal statute, or the reckless disregard of whether the law will be violated.[citation needed] "Motive" describes instead the reasons in the accused's background and station in life that are supposed to have induced the crime.

Motive is particularly important in prosecutions for homicide. First, murder is so drastic a crime that most people recoil from the thought of being able to do it; proof of motive explains why the accused did so desperate an act.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_military_service_controversy

George W. Bush military service controversy

The military service of George W. Bush was an issue in the 2000 presidential campaign and again in the 2004 presidential campaign. The controversy centers on the questions of how George W. Bush, now the President of the United States, came to be a member of the Texas Air National Guard, why he lost his [ GEORGE WALKER BUSH WAS NEVER A PILOT QUALIFIED TO FLY ANY JET AIRCRAFT WITH ANY BRANCH OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY ]flight status, and whether he fulfilled the requirements of his military service contract during the Vietnam War.


Bush enlisted in the Texas Air National Guard on May 27, 1968


By regulation, National Guard pilots were required to take and pass an annual physical in order to remain in flight status, in the three months prior to a [ GEORGE WALKER BUSH WAS NEVER A PILOT QUALIFIED TO FLY ANY JET AIRCRAFT WITH ANY BRANCH OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY ]pilot's birthday (in Bush's case, July 6). For reasons that are unclear, Bush apparently chose not to take this mandatory physical examination in mid-1972, thus ending his [ GEORGE WALKER BUSH WAS NEVER A PILOT QUALIFIED TO FLY ANY JET AIRCRAFT WITH ANY BRANCH OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY ]pilot's career.





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/homosexual

Dictionary.com

homosexual

a person who is sexually attracted to members of the same sex





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_military_service_controversy

George W. Bush military service controversy


Bush apparently chose not to take this mandatory physical examination in mid-1972, thus ending his [ GEORGE WALKER BUSH WAS NEVER A PILOT QUALIFIED TO FLY ANY JET AIRCRAFT WITH ANY BRANCH OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY ]pilot's career.





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/deserter

deserter

To forsake one's duty or post, especially to be absent without leave from the armed forces with no intention of returning.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Mexico

Crime in Mexico

Crime is among the most urgent concerns facing Mexico, as Mexican drug trafficking rings play a major role in the flow of cocaine, heroin, and marijuana transiting between Latin America and the United States.










"R. Castle"










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/manchurian-candidate-script-transcript-denzel.html


Manchurian Candidate [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Where is she, your cousin?
She's on tour with Dreamgirls.
Hey, are you okay?
Yeah.
Look, I'm sorry about
what happened earlier.
You don't have to apologize to me.
I'll make you some tea.