Thursday, August 18, 2011

That's next Wednesday.




I do not recall the precise day I had the dream but I think it was over a week ago and less that two weeks ago but I'm not really certain. The dream was one of those with numbers in it and I have thought about it often but until now I was always feeling compelled to not write about. I have been doing some minor calculations and I found some compelling details but I wasn't going to write about it still until just now. I decided to start putting some serious thought into after I read, just a few minutes ago, about the new "Blade Runner" movie that is in the works and specifically the line I read was "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" and that was the name of the original story.

As for my dream, recently I saw an alarm clock in my dream and the time on the clock with red LED numbers was 8:24 and apparently that was time for me to get up out of the bed. The rest of the dream has faded several days ago to the point I cannot recall any of it now except for vague images, and I remember the numbers because I wondered if that was about something that would happen at 8:24 AM that morning. Then I started to wonder if that was the date August 24th. And while that was just a dream, I believe I have means unconventional to sense details about the future and that sense is not only in my dreams but in my waking mind. I have proved that to myself.