This Is What I Think.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Evan Almighty (2007)




Watching this now on television, I was thinking some time earlier before I started watching it that I will soon no longer have a resource available to me to research the criminal activity directed at me personally because I can soon no longer afford cable television or telephone service.

So anyway the relevant detail in this official statement from me about the criminal activity directed at me personally and in this racketeering production is the scene with the dialog about Steve Carrell being the "fearless leader." The continuity quickly shifts to show him walk over a large emblem in the floor that is very similar at first glance to the caravel ship that is on the United States Navy Cross medal.







http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001923680000&sid=63324&sn=ABCFHDP&st=201109171630&cn=678

excite


Evan Almighty (2007)

678 ABCFHDP: Saturday, September 17 4:30 PM

2007, PG, **, 01:36, Color, English, United States,

A newly elected congressman (Steve Carell) faces a crisis of biblical proportions when God (Morgan Freeman) commands him to build an ark.

Cast: Steve Carell, Morgan Freeman, Lauren Graham, John Goodman, Wanda Sykes, John Michael Higgins, Jonah Hill, Molly Shannon, Jimmy Bennett, Johnny Simmons, Graham Phillips, Harve Presnell, Rachael Harris, Ed Helms, Jon Stewart Director(s): Tom Shadyac Producer(s): Tom Shadyac, Gary Barber, Roger Birnbaum, Neal H. Moritz, Michael Bostick Executive Producer(s): Ilona Herzberg, Dave Phillips, Matt Luber, Tom Hanks, Gary Goetzman