This Is What I Think.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Oh, wow. The dam.




I cannot recall how many times I have thought about that dream where I was riding in a car and someone I see in my dreams sometimes was telling me something as we drove past a dam that I recognized from Greer South Carolina. In the far off distance I could see a massive and ugly black cloud that was blasting into the sky and I knew two things about that while in the dream. One was that I knew the cloud was over Seattle Washington and the other detail I knew was that it was from an atomic bomb. I could see lightning bolts through the black cloud and as I have thought about it several times later I have thought about how that reminds me of a volcano erupting but I don't think that is what it was supposed to mean.

So anyway, in this predictable and severe work of Nazi propaganda the lake and the dam that bursts and floods the valley is predicatably named after the crooked congressman whose last name predictably is Long.