This Is What I Think.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

You see, they're trying to force me to use my hyperspace technology to save the people that Microsoft's Bill Gates murders.




The murdering rampages by Microsoft's Bill Gates are designed so that I can figure out what they are going to do and then they think I will use my hyperspace technology to save the people that Microsoft's Bill Gates is planning on murdering. And so United States NASA and United States Department of Defense are more than willing to sacrifice - a euphemism for cold-blooded murder - any of you in order to get my technology.

What they don't know or, probably accurately, care about, is that there is a downside to my hyperspace technology. I call it the Hurricane Hugo effect. Something that seems to be a non-coincidence, such as Hurricane Hugo and its track in 1989, will happen after I use my hyperspace technology.

So I have been determined to limit the use of the technology until I figure out how to control the side-effects of that technology. That possibly means even at the risk of being killed myself I will not use my hyperspace technology.