This Is What I Think.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"Dark side of the Moon"




http://www.tv.com/the-six-million-dollar-man/dark-side-of-the-moon-1/episode/33097/recap.html

tv.com


The Six Million Dollar Man

Season 5, Episode 8

Dark Side of the Moon (1)

Air Date

Sunday November 6, 1977


Steve is sent to the moon to investigate an orbital shift which is causing major upheavals in the Earth's climate. It turns out the upheavals are caused by a deranged scientist working at an exploration post on a nearby asteroid.





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-six-million-dollar-man/dark-side-of-the-moon-2-33098/

tv.com


The Six Million Dollar Man

Season 5, Episode 9

Dark Side of the Moon (2)

Air Date

Sunday November 13, 1977


Steve is captured on the moon and is forced to help the scientist, who believes he's found a new energy source, and who threatens nuclear devastation on Earth if Steve refuses.


Stars Lee Majors Colonel Steve Austin










http://www.lyricsondemand.com/p/pinkfloydlyrics/braindamagelyrics.html

Pink Floyd Lyrics

Brain Damage Lyrics


The lunatic is on the grass
The lunatic is on the grass
Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs
Got to keep the loonies on the path
The lunatic is in the hall
The lunatics are in my hall
The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
And every day the paper boy brings more
And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forbodings too
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
The lunatic is in my head
The lunatic is in my head
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane
You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me.
And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/money.html

PINK FLOYD LYRICS

"Money"


Money, get away
Get a good job with more pay and your O.K.
Money it's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
New car, caviar, four star daydream,
Think I'll buy me a football team
Money get back
I'm all right Jack keep your hands off my stack.
Money it's a hit
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit
I'm in the hi-fidelity first class traveling set
And I think I need a Lear jet
Money it's a crime
Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie
Money so they say
Is the root of all evil today
But if you ask for a rise it's no surprise that they're
giving none away

"HuHuh! I was in the right!"
"Yes, absolutely in the right!"
"I certainly was in the right!"
"You was definitely in the right. That geezer was cruising for a bruising!"
"Yeah!"
"Why does anyone do anything?"
"I don't know, I was really drunk at the time!"
"I was just telling him, he couldn't get into number 2. He was asking
why he wasn't coming up on freely, after I was yelling and
screaming and telling him why he wasn't coming up on freely.
It came as a heavy blow, but we sorted the matter out"










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/usandthem.html


PINK FLOYD


"Us And Them"


Us and Them
And after all we're only ordinary men
Me, and you
God only knows it's not what we would choose to do
Forward he cried from the rear
and the front rank died
And the General sat, as the lines on the map
moved from side to side
Black and Blue
And who knows which is which and who is who
Up and Down
And in the end it's only round and round and round
Haven't you heard it's a battle of words
the poster bearer cried
Listen son, said the man with the gun
There's room for you inside
Down and Out
It can't be helped but there's a lot of it about
With, without
And who'll deny that's what the fightings all about
Get out of the way, it's a busy day
And I've got things on my mind
For want of the price of tea and a slice
The old man died










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075860/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1977)


Project Leader: If everything's ready here on the Dark Side of the Moon... play the five tones.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075860/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1977)


Dirty Tricks #4: [Plotting about how to clear the Devil's Tower area of its population] Contaminated water. Affects people, crops, animals. Disease.

Dirty Tricks #3: Yeah, epidemic.

Dirty Tricks #1: What kind of disease?

Dirty Tricks #3: A plague. A plague epidemic.

Dirty Tricks #1: Nobody's gonna believe a plague in this day and age.

Dirty Tricks #2: *Anthrax.*

Dirty Tricks #4: Ranching country.

Dirty Tricks #3: Yes!

Dirty Tricks #2: There are a lot of sheep up in those hills.

Wild Bill: Wait, that's good, that's good, I like that. But it may not evacuate everybody. There's always some joker who thinks he's immune. What I need is something so scary it'll clear three hundred square miles of every living Christian soul.










http://www.epa.gov/history/origins.htm

UNITED STATES ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY


History


The Origins of EPA

The United States Environmental Protection Agency was born on December 2, 1970.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077698/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Hot Lead and Cold Feet (1978)

Country Date

USA 5 July 1978





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077698/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

Hot Lead and Cold Feet (1978)


A tough father is out to take control of a small western town with the help of his twin sons: one a gunfighter, the other a mild-mannered coward. Before gaining control, they must first win an odd race and then oust the town's corrupt mayor.










http://www.cswap.com/1988/Die_Hard/cap/en/25fps/a/01_35

Die Hard


1:35:52
Hey, pal, you got flat feet?

1:35:57
What the hell
are you talking about, man?

1:35:59
Something had
to get you off the street.

1:36:01
What's the matter?

1:36:03
You don't think jockeying papers
across a desk is a noble effort for a cop?

1:36:07
No.

1:36:12
I had an accident.

1:36:14
The way you drive, I can see why.

1:36:16
What'd you do ?

1:36:17
Run over your captain's foot
with the car?

1:36:23
I shot a kid.

1:36:26
He was 13 years old.

1:36:29
Oh, it was dark. I couldn't see him.

1:36:31
He had a ray gun, looked real enough.










From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 4387 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/6/1977 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"Dark Side of the Moon - Part 1" ) is 4387 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 4387 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/6/1977 ( premiere US TV movie "Telethon" ) is 4387 days



From 2/6/1911 ( my biological maternal grandfather Ronald Reagan ) To 11/8/1985 ( United States President Ronald Reagan and United States Public Law 99-145 authorizes the United States Prisoner of War Medal for the United States of America military forces ) is 27304 days

27304 = 13652 + 13652

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 13652 days



From 4/5/1945 ( premiere US film "Escape in the Fog" ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 21168 days

21168 = 10584 + 10584

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) is 10584 days



From 8/16/1952 ( Reginald VelJohnson ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 18478 days

18478 = 9239 + 9239

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to murder Tom Reagan the US Navy SEAL and me the known official United States Deputy Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Burgess as we both served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) is 9239 days



From 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - US Navy Lieutenant Tom Reagan and US Navy FC2 Kerry Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 5449 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1980 ( premiere US film "Somewhere in Time" ) is 5449 days



From 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - US Navy Lieutenant Tom Reagan and US Navy FC2 Kerry Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 5449 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1980 ( premiere US film "Oh, God! Book II" ) is 5449 days



From 10/25/1957 ( Nancy Cartwright ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 16582 days

16582 = 8291 + 8291

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/15/1988 ( premiere US film "Die Hard" ) is 8291 days



From 12/12/1988 ( premiere US film "Rain Man" ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 5211 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/8/1980 ( premiere US film "The Fog" ) is 5211 days



From 12/12/1988 ( premiere US TV movie "I'll Be Home for Christmas" ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 5211 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/8/1980 ( premiere US film "The Fog" ) is 5211 days



From 12/5/1950 ( Robert Frederick Willard ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 11/15/1977 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 9256 days

9256 = 4628 + 4628

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/5/1978 ( premiere US film "Hot Lead and Cold Feet" ) is 4628 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 3712 days

3712 = 1856 + 1856

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/2/1970 ( the United States Environmental Protection Agency formed ) is 1856 days



From 12/14/1944 ( premiere US film "National Velvet" ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 3012 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/31/1974 ( Samuel Goldwyn - deceased ) is 3012 days



From 10/18/1955 ( premiere US TV series episode "Navy Log"::"The Phantom of the Blue Angels" ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a United States military prisoner ) is 8660 days



From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of murdering me the known official United States Deputy Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 3455 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/19/1975 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"Outrage in Balinderry" ) is 3455 days



From 12/1/1945 ( premiere US film "Dick Tracy" ) To 3/20/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Invasion of Iraq local time Baghdad Iraq & George Walker Bush ) is 20928 days

20928 = 10464 + 10464

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal - and the other Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) is 10464 days





http://articles.latimes.com/2003/mar/20/news/war-iraq20A

Los Angeles Times


War with Iraq / Initial Assault

US Attacks Iraq

War to Oust Hussein Begins With Airstrikes

March 20, 2003|John Daniszewski and Edwin Chen | Times Staff Writers

The United States launched a thundering bomb and missile attack on Baghdad at dawn today, targeting senior government leaders in what could become all-out war to drive Saddam Hussein from power and disarm Iraq.

Air raid sirens blared, and yellow-and-white tracers from Iraqi antiaircraft fire streaked across the city. Several large explosions rocked the capital, and a ball of fire flared in the southern sky. As the sun rose higher, street lights flickered out and the city fell into a ghostly silence.

"The opening stages of the disarmament of the Iraqi regime have begun," White House spokesman Ari Fleischer declared shortly after 9:30 p.m. Wednesday in Washington, or 5:30 a.m. in Baghdad. Forty-five minutes later, President Bush told the American people that he had ordered coalition forces to strike "selected targets of military importance" in Iraq.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003

2003

March 19 - The first American bombs drop on Baghdad, Iraq after Iraqi President Saddam Hussein and his sons do not comply with U.S. [ national traitor and Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda ally ] George W. Bush's 48-hour mandate demanding their exit from Iraq.



http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=63368

George W. Bush

Address to the Nation on Iraq

March 19, 2003

My fellow citizens, at this hour, American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people, and to defend the world from grave danger.

On my orders, coalition forces have begun striking selected targets of military importance to undermine Saddam Hussein's ability to wage war. These are opening stages of what will be a broad and concerted campaign.


Note: The President spoke at 10:16 p.m. from the Oval Office at the White House.



http://frwebgate3.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=77189413555+0+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I--CRIMES

CHAPTER 115--TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.



http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=kay20&date=20030320&query=iraq+explosions

Local News: Thursday, March 20, 2003

Kay McFadden / Times staff columnist

The media got it fast, got it right

It may not have been the "shock-and-awe" show promised by United States forces poised to invade Iraq.

But to anyone watching television, the swiftness with which yesterday's airstrike in Baghdad was executed, disseminated and explained was a heck of a dress rehearsal.

The White House and news organizations worked in well-oiled tandem. The time elapsed from when the bombing run took place to when anchors were correctly summarizing it — barely a half-hour — gave new meaning to the concept of a fast news cycle.

News that air-raid sirens were sounding over Baghdad broke at 6:37 p.m. Pacific Standard Time and 5:37 a.m. in Iraq.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

Nazi propaganda

Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.