This Is What I Think.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Never one to ignore the obvious.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/19/07 12:18 PM
I wish I could be there with you.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1103AP_Britain_Prince_to_Iraq.html

Monday, February 19, 2007 · Last updated 11:19 a.m. PT

Prince Harry says he won't sit out Iraq


LONDON -- He's a freckle-faced royal rascal who has led a life of privilege. But Britain's Prince Harry is also an army officer - and he could soon be heading to Iraq to face the reality of combat.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/19/07 12:39 PM
Oops! She's a "Picard"!

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/19/07 12:32 PM
But they have to understand I was fortunate to have grand opportunities. They have to understand that I was fortunate that grand opportunities were presented more often than I created such opportunities. I was fortunate. Probably more so than our family will experience for another millenia. I apologize for taking it all.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2007 excerpt ends ]