This Is What I Think.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

United States Navy Cross














http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Navycross.jpg

File:Navycross.jpg


Description English: The obverse of Navy Cross





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navy_Cross

Navy Cross

The Navy Cross is the highest decoration that may be bestowed by the Department of the Navy and the second highest decoration given for valor. It is normally only awarded to members of the United States Navy, United States Marine Corps and United States Coast Guard, but can be awarded to all branches of United States military as well as members of foreign militaries. It was established by Act of Congress (Pub.L. 65-253) and approved on February 4, 1919. The Navy Cross is equivalent to the Distinguished Service Cross (Army) and the Air Force Cross.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 1 November 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM


I sleep in my Jeep for the next 14 days before I went into the Redmond Police Department, exhausted, and asked them for help because I had lived in that town before Kent and I had worked for Microsoft, which was based in that town. They didn’t ask me any questions and just dumped me off at the hospital.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 1 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/probable%20cause


probable cause


(law) evidence sufficient to warrant an arrest










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/a1/evan-almighty-script-transcript.html


Evan Almighty [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


I got a boo-boo! I got a boo-boo!
I got a boo-boo!
You ever hear of Home Depot?
Here we go! Here we go! Oh, yeah!
(SCATTING)
(THUDDING)
(GRUNTING)
(GROANING)
All right. So our little Marlboro Man
moment didn't work out so well.
It's a disaster. I don't know
how to build something like this.
That's easy. Just don't.
(EXCLAIMING IN PAIN)
Wow.
(PHONE RINGING)
Hello.
Yes, Marty. Your fearless leader is right here.
Hey, Marty, what's up?
Yes, I'll tell him. Thank you.
I might need security. Thank you.
Can I help you?
Rita, it's me.
Why do you sound like Evan Baxter,
but look like a Bee Gee?
Okay. All right.
Okay, that's great. It's longer.
Oh, my God. It is you.
Evan, what happened?
Did you fall in a mine shaft?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1820487/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Knocking at Heaven's Door (1978)

Country Date

USA 5 May 1978










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/a1/evan-almighty-script-transcript.html


Evan Almighty [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


LONG: Ladies and gentlemen! Please!
These animals are trained!
I've seen this circus act before!
Congressman, I'm sure St. Francis