This Is What I Think.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hyperspace matter transportation




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/2/2006 7:15 PM
I imagine that memories consist of chains of neurons that are scattered through out the brain. The memories are formed from the neurons stored in certain parts of the brain and those specialty neurons create associations that form the memories. I imagine that the neuron’s that process sensory input and recognize that input as something we smell or hear, all combine to produce a memory of a specific event. I further imagine those chains weave throughout the brain with the connections of the axion and the dendrites of each neuron and some of the chain spans into the outer edge of the brain. If the outer layer of my brain was damaged, then the chain is broken. But some where in my mind, there is a process that recognizes that information is missing because of the fragments of those memories. When I sleep, there is some process that is trying to reestablish those connections of neurons and recover the full memory.

Why do I always remember that the speed of light is 186, 282 miles per second? Why do I have such a precise memory of that detail? Most times when you read about the speed of light, it is rounded off to 186, 000 mps. Why do I need such precision? And I still remember that pi is 3.1415926536 without looking it up. Why do I remember that?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/2/2006 8:47 PM
When I sleep at night, my dreaming mind probably replays all those fragments and tries to line them up with other fragments, trying to make sense of it all.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 March 2006 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neptune

Wikipedia


Neptune

Neptune is the eighth and farthest planet from the Sun in the Solar System.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triton_(moon)

Wikipedia


Triton (moon)

Triton is the largest moon of the planet Neptune, discovered on October 10, 1846, by William Lassell. It is the only large moon in the Solar System with a retrograde orbit, which is an orbit in the opposite direction to its planet's rotation. At 2700 km in diameter, it is the seventh-largest moon in the Solar System. Because of its retrograde orbit and composition similar to Pluto's, Triton is thought to have been captured from the Kuiper belt. Triton consists of a crust of frozen nitrogen over an icy mantle believed to cover a substantial core of rock and metal. The core makes up two-thirds of its total mass. Triton has a mean density of 2.061 g/cm3 and is composed of approximately 15–35% water ice.

Triton is one of the few moons in the Solar System known to be geologically active. As a consequence, its surface is relatively young, with a complex geological history revealed in intricate and mysterious cryovolcanic and tectonic terrains. Part of its crust is dotted with geysers believed to erupt nitrogen. Triton has a tenuous nitrogen atmosphere less than 1/70 000th the pressure of Earth's atmosphere at sea level.


Surface features

All detailed knowledge of the surface of Triton was acquired in a single encounter by the Voyager 2 spacecraft in 1989. The 40% of Triton's surface imaged by Voyager revealed rocky outcrops, canyons and icy melt, mainly frozen methane. Triton is relatively flat; its observed topography never varies beyond a kilometer. There are relatively few impact craters on Triton. Recent analysis of crater density and distribution has suggested that in geological terms, Triton's surface is extremely young, with regions varying from 50 million years old to just 6 million years old.

Cryovolcanism

Main article: Cryovolcano

Triton is geologically active; its surface is young and has relatively few impact craters. Although Triton is made of various ices, its subsurface processes are similar to those that produce volcanoes and rift valleys on Earth, but with water and ammonia lavas as opposed to liquid rock. Triton's entire surface is cut by complex valleys and ridges, probably the result of tectonics and icy volcanism. The vast majority of surface features on Triton are endogenic—the result of internal geological processes rather than external processes such as impacts. Most are volcanic and extrusive in nature, rather than tectonic. Hili and Mahilani are two candidate cryovolcanoes that have been observed on Triton. (They are named after a Zulu water sprite and a Tongan sea spirit, respectively.)

When the Voyager 2 probe studied Triton, it observed numerous geyser-like eruptions of invisible nitrogen gas and entrained dust from beneath the surface in plumes up to 8 km high. Triton thus joins the Earth, Io, and Enceladus as one of the few worlds of the Solar System on which active eruptions of some sort have been observed. (Venus, Mars, Europa, Titan, and Dione may also be volcanically active.)

All the geysers observed were located between 50° and 57°S, the part of Triton's surface close to the subsolar point. This indicates that solar heating, although very weak at Triton's great distance from the Sun, plays a crucial role. It is thought that the surface of Triton probably consists of a translucent layer of frozen nitrogen overlying a darker substrate, which creates a kind of "solid greenhouse effect". Solar radiation passes through the surface ice, slowly heating and vaporizing subsurface nitrogen until enough gas pressure accumulates for it to erupt through the crust. A temperature increase of just 4 K above the ambient surface temperature of 37 K could drive eruptions to the heights observed. Although commonly termed "cryovolcanic", this nitrogen plume activity is distinct from Triton's larger scale cryovolcanic eruptions










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.cswap.com/1994/Stargate/cap/en/25fps/a/00_25

Stargate


:25:56
If anybody has anything to say,
now's the time to say it.

:26:06
''Vector tracking set.''

:27:40
Molecular deconstruction
in progress.

:28:56
Jackson, it's all right.
It's over. Stay with him.

:28:59
Jackson, listen to me. Keep moving.

:29:02
It wears off in a minute.










http://www.tv.com/sliders/pilot-1/episode/29773/recap.html

tv.com


Sliders

Season 1, Episode 1

Pilot (1)

Air Date

Wednesday March 22, 1995


Physics genius Quinn Mallory has been tooling around in his basement for months, trying to create an anti-gravity device. However, he has stumbled on to something much greater - something that appears to be a gateway










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Star_Trek_Generations_CD1.html


Star Trek Generations


Captain Kirk, I'd be honoured|if you'd give the order to get underway.
- Thank you very much, I ...|- Please, sir ... Please, I insist.
Take us out.
- Very good, sir.|- Brought a tear to my eye.
Now that you've seen the ship,|how does it feel to be back?.
Fine, fine.
We've just cleared the asteroid belt.|Today, we'll go beyond Pluto and back.
- Just a quick run around the block.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111280/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek: Generations (1994)


[first lines]

[the journalists are all talking at the same time, trying to get their questions in]

Journalist #3: How does it feel to be back on the Enterprise bridge?

Journalist #1: Captain Chekov, what are the most significant changes...

Journalist #3: Captain Kirk, can I ask you a few questions?

Journalist #1: Did you participate in the redesign?

Journalist #3: We'd like to know how you feel about being...

Kirk: I appreciate the...

Harriman: Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. There will be plenty of time for questions later. I'm Captain John Harriman and I'd like to welcome you all aboard.

Kirk: It's our pleasure.

Harriman: I just want you to know how excited we all are to have a group of living legends with us on our maiden voyage. I remember reading about your missions when I was in grade school.

Kirk: Oh, really? Well, may we have a look around?

Harriman: Please. Please.










1994 film "Stargate" DVD video:


Colonel Jack O'Neil: Your job is to realign the Stargate. Can you do that or not ?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Sir, I've got something for you from the mail room, but first...
...if I could take a minute of your very valuable time to show you something...
...I've been working on for the past two or three years.
You know, for kids.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


But Norville's got some tricks up his sleeve. He does.
"You know, for kids?"
Yeah, he's a smart one, that Norville.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


But let me ask you a question:
Would an imbecile come up with this?
I designed it myself.
This sweet baby will put Hudsucker right back on top.
You know, for kids.










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0000574/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Quotes for

Bugs Bunny (Character)


Bugs Bunny: Eh, what's up, Doc?










1994 film "Stargate" DVD video:


Colonel Jack O'Neil: I thought you couldn't speak their language.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: Hi... Scared me.










From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful test of my hyperspace matter transportation device ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 1467 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/8/1969 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Night Gallery" ) is 1467 days



From 7/23/1920 ( premiere US film "The Gauntlet" ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 27270 days

27270 = 13635 + 13635

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 13635 days



From 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) is 2970 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1973 ( premiere US film "The Laughing Policeman" ) is 2970 days



From 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) is 2970 days

2970 = 1485 + 1485

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/26/1969 ( premiere US TV series episode "Hawaii Five-O"::"All the King's Horses" ) is 1485 days



From 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 5346 days

5346 = 2673 + 2673

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/26/1973 ( premiere US TV movie "The Stranger" ) is 2673 days



From 1/14/1981 ( premiere US film "Scanners" ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 5180 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/8/1980 ( John W. Mauchly - deceased ) is 5180 days



From 4/2/1968 ( premiere US film "2001: A Space Odyssey" ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 9850 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/21/1992 ( premiere United Kingdom TV miniseries "Pole to Pole"::miniseries premiere episode "Cold Start" ) is 9850 days



From 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 148 days

148 = 74 + 74

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/15/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "I Dream of Jeannie"::"Richest Astronaut in the World" ) is 74 days



From 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to murder Tom Reagan the US Navy SEAL and me the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess as we both served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 1493 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/4/1969 ( premiere US film "A Boy Named Charlie Brown" ) is 1493 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 792 days

792 = 396 + 396

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/3/1966 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Made in U.S.A." ) is 396 days



From 10/21/1976 ( premiere US TV series "Visions"::series premiere episode "Two Brothers" ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 6726 days

6726 = 3363 + 3363

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1975 ( premiere US TV series "Baretta" ) is 3363 days



From 12/14/1970 ( premiere US TV movie "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town" ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 8864 days

8864 = 4432 + 4432

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/21/1977 ( premiere US film "The Gauntlet" ) is 4432 days



From 12/7/1942 ( premiere United Kingdom film "We'll Smile Again" ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 11/8/1985 ( United States President Ronald Reagan and United States Public Law 99-145 authorizes the United States Prisoner of War Medal for the United States of America military forces ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 3421 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1975 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"The Bionic Woman - Part 1" ) is 3421 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a United States military prisoner ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 2072 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/6/1971 ( Louis Armstrong - deceased ) is 2072 days



From 12/3/1937 ( premiere US film "Thrill of a Lifetime" ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 20928 days

20928 = 10464 + 10464

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) is 10464 days



From 12/15/1966 ( Walt Disney - deceased ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 10324 days

10324 = 5162 + 5162

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/21/1979 ( premiere US film "The Electric Horseman" ) is 5162 days



From 1/13/1966 ( premiere US TV series "The Double Life of Henry Phyfe"::series premiere episode "Phyfe and a Filly" ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 10660 days

10660 = 5330 + 5330

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/6/1980 ( premiere US film "Urban Cowboy" ) is 5330 days



From 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) To 6/2/1995 ( the Scott O'Grady-Bill Clinton hoax as a premeditated act of severe treason against the United States of America federal government ) is 72 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/13/1966 ( premiere US TV series "The Double Life of Henry Phyfe"::series premiere episode "Phyfe and a Filly" ) is 72 days



From 9/8/1966 ( premiere US TV series "Star Trek" ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 10422 days

10422 = 5211 + 5211

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/8/1980 ( premiere US film "The Fog" ) is 5211 days



From 8/4/1985 ( Joseph Wayne Burgess - the foster father of Kerry Wayne Burgess - deceased ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 3517 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/20/1975 ( premiere US film "Jaws" ) is 3517 days



From 3/5/1954 ( premiere US film "Creature from the Black Lagoon" ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 14992 days

14992 = 7496 + 7496

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/12/1986 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Top Gun" ) is 7496 days



From 9/23/1962 ( premiere US TV series "The Jetsons" ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 11868 days

11868 = 5934 + 5934

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/31/1982 ( premiere US TV movie "World War III" ) is 5934 days



From 10/11/1960 ( premiere US TV series "The Bugs Bunny Show" ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 12580 days

12580 = 6290 + 6290

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/22/1983 ( the United States Navy warship USS Ticonderoga CG 47 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) is 6290 days



From 7/21/1969 ( my brother United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 9375 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/4/1991 ( the United States Navy warship USS Arleigh Burke DDG 51 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) is 9375 days



From 6/11/1986 ( premiere US film "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 3206 days

3206 = 1603 + 1603

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/24/1970 ( George Walker Bush was never a pilot qualified or even capable of controlled flight in any jet aircraft of any branch of the United States of America military ) is 1603 days


http://www.tv.com/sliders/pilot-1/episode/29773/recap.html

tv.com


Sliders

Season 1, Episode 1

Pilot (1)

Air Date

Wednesday March 22, 1995


Physics genius Quinn Mallory has been tooling around in his basement for months, trying to create an anti-gravity device. However, he has stumbled on to something much greater - something that appears to be a gateway! Curious as to what's on the other side, he invites his old friend Wade Wells and his physics teacher, Professor Maximillian Arturo, to venture into the gateway with him. While creating the gateway, however, Quinn uses too much power, and the vortex snags a fourth passenger: Rembrandt Brown, a former pop star who just happened to be in the neighbourhood. The vortex drops them in a world where a new Ice Age has begun, a world where they must somehow survive until Quinn's timer reaches zero.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091042/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986)


Grace: Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.










1994 film "Stargate" DVD video:


Colonel Jack O'Neil: I'll be seeing you around... *Doctor* Jackson.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Mauchly

John Mauchly

John William Mauchly (August 30, 1907 – January 8, 1980) was an American physicist who, along with J. Presper Eckert, designed ENIAC, the first general purpose electronic digital computer, as well as EDVAC, BINAC and UNIVAC I, the first commercial computer made in the United States.

Together they started the first computer company, the Eckert-Mauchly Computer Corporation (EMCC), and pioneered fundamental computer concepts including the stored program, subroutines, and programming languages. Their work, as exposed in the widely read First Draft of a Report on the EDVAC (1945) and as taught in the Moore School Lectures (1946), influenced an explosion of computer development in the late 1940s all over the world.



http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/369894/John-W-Mauchly

Encyclopædia Britannica


John W. Mauchly

ARTICLE from the Encyclopædia Britannica

John W. Mauchly, in full John William Mauchly (b. Aug. 30, 1907, Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.—d. Jan. 8, 1980, Ambler, Pa.), American physicist and engineer, coinventor in 1946, with John P. Eckert, of the Electronic Numerical Integrator and Computer (ENIAC), the first general-purpose electronic computer.










http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/001212-N-1012K-501.jpg

NAVY.mil

Official Website of the UNITED STATES NAVY

001212-N-1012K-501 Pascagoula, Miss. (Dec. 12, 2000) - The guided missile cruiser USS Ticonderoga (CG 47) gets underway from Ingalls Shipyard in Pascagoula, Miss., for a scheduled deployment. U.S. Navy photo by Photographer's Mate 2nd Class J.B. Keefer. (RELEASED)


http://www.navy.mil/view_photos_top.asp

001212-N-1012K-501










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081455/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Scanners (1981)

Country Date

USA 14 January 1981





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081455/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Scanners (1981)


Cameron Vale: Then what did you need Keller for?

Darryl Revok: ConSec had hardware. It had contacts. Keller could see the future.

Cameron Vale: The future? You murdered the future.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076070/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Gauntlet (1977)

Country Date

USA 21 December 1977










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0195739/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Gauntlet (1920)

Country Date

USA 23 July 1920





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0195739/locations

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Filming locations for

The Gauntlet (1920)


Asheville, North Carolina, USA










http://www.cswap.com/1977/The_Gauntlet/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_31

The Gauntlet


:31:34
What if he gets through?

:31:35
He can't get through.

:31:37
He's gotten this far, hasn't he?

:31:39
Sir, how many units have you deployed?

:31:42
Four dozen? Five dozen?

:31:43
And those marksmen
are the finest on the force.

:31:47
I know. But what happens if--

:31:50
I mean, there's going to be
hell to pay if something. . .

:31:53
. . .goes wrong.

:31:55
The only thing that can
go wrong is if your disciples. . .

:31:58
. . .decide they can't shoot down
one of their own officers.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_232

United Airlines Flight 232

United Airlines Flight 232 was a scheduled flight from Stapleton International Airport in Denver, Colorado, to O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, with continuing service to Philadelphia International Airport. On July 19, 1989, the DC-10 (Registration N1819U) operating the route crash-landed in Sioux City, Iowa, after suffering catastrophic failure of its tail-mounted engine, which led to the loss of all flight controls. 111 people died in the accident


The crew guided the crippled jet to Sioux Gateway Airport and lined it up for landing on one of the runways. However, without flight controls, they were unable to slow down for landing, and were forced to attempt landing at much too high a speed and rate of descent. On touchdown, the aircraft broke apart, caught fire, and rolled over. The largest section came to rest in a cornfield next to the runway.


On final descent, the aircraft was going 240 knots and sinking at 1,850 feet per minute, while a safe landing would require 140 knots and 300 feet per minute. Fitch needed a seat for landing; Dvorak offered up his own, as it could be moved to a position behind the throttles. Dvorak sat in the cockpit's jumpseat for landing. Unfortunately, right before touchdown, the aircraft began a downward phugoid and veered right. The flight crew had no time to react. The tip of the right wing hit the runway first, spilling fuel, which ignited immediately. The tail section broke off from the force of the impact, and the rest of the aircraft bounced several times, shedding the landing gear and engine nacelles and breaking the fuselage into several main pieces. On the final impact the right wing was sheared off and the main part of the aircraft skidded sideways, rolled over on to its back, and slid to a stop upside-down in a corn field to the right of Runway 22. Witnesses reported that the aircraft cartwheeled, but the investigation did not confirm this. News reports that the aircraft cartwheeled were due to misinterpretation of the video of the crash that showed the flaming right wing tumbling end-over-end and the intact left wing, still attached to the fuselage, rolling up and over as the fuselage flipped over.

Of the 296 people on board, 111 died in the crash. Most were killed by injuries sustained in the multiple impacts, but 35 people in the middle fuselage section directly above the fuel tanks died from smoke inhalation in the post-crash fire. Of those, 24 had no traumatic blunt-force injuries. The majority of the 185 survivors were seated behind first class and ahead of the wings. Many passengers were able to walk out through the ruptures to the structure, and in many cases got lost in the high field of corn adjacent to the runway until rescue workers arrived on the scene and escorted them to safety.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0134967/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Sliders"

Pilot (1995)


Wade Welles: You mean that we can just like... slide through this and boom, we're on another planet?

Quinn Mallory: No. Same planet, different dimension.


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, May 19, 2006 10:21:01 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 19, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:

My memory, which I am growing increasingly certain is false beyond a certain date


I wonder where the divergence point is in history? When did I become Kerry Burgess and who am I really? There was probably a real Kerry Burgess, someone that looked like me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 May 2006 excerpt ends]