This Is What I Think.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mob rule remains infesting the United States under siege. Deploy the mechanics.




2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD video:

00:07:21


William Adama: Good morning.

Gaeta: Morning, sir. Com traffic from the midwatch.

William Adama: Hmm. Anything interesting?

Gaeta: Mostly housekeeping. Uh, there was one odd message we were copied on. The one from Fleet Headquarters there, sir. Courier officer's overdue coming back from Armistice Station. They've asked for a full status report on all F.T.L.-capable ships just in case they need somebody to jump out there today - see if his ship has any mechanical problems.

William Adama: I think we're a little bit busy today. Wouldn't you say so, Lieutenant?

Gaeta: Yes, sir.

William Adama: I'm glad we agree.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Woltz

Jack Woltz

Jack Woltz is a fictional character from the Mario Puzo novel The Godfather and the 1972 film adaptation.


The self-made millionaire Woltz, who exudes the demeanor of a New York street tough, spurns the veiled threat of violence residing under Hagen's cool corporate attorney facade by telling him "I ain't no bandleader" (referring to the incident where Don Corleone secured Johnny's release from a personal services contract with a bandleader by having Luca Brasi threaten him with a gun). But the following morning, in one of the most famous scenes in movie history, Woltz wakes up to find the decapitated head of his prized stud horse, Khartoum, in his bed with him. Although he phones the Corleones and furiously threatens to bring the law on their heads, he ultimately gives in to their wishes and casts Fontane.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Boomer: Three, two, one... Launch. Drone deployed and transmitting.

Boxey: Now they'll come find us?

Boomer: There's a lot of interference around here. Lotta noise. Keeps my wireless from working. Hopefully, once that communications pod I launched gets far enough away from here, a Colonial ship will pick up the signal and start looking for us.

Boxey: Is everyone on Caprica dead?

Boomer: I don't know.

Boxey: My dad's in the Colonial fleet. They told me he's missing, but I think he's dead too.

Boomer: What's your name?

Boxey: Boxey.

Boomer: You know something? Both my parents died when I was little too.

Boxey: Who do you live with?

Boomer: A bunch of other people on a ship called the Galactica.

(Baltar is hunched over in the back of the ship.)

Six: You know what I love about you, Gaius? You're a survivor. (Baltar looks up and sees her talking to him. He looks back, and she's gone.)

(Galactica - the flight pods are retracting.)

Tigh: The board is green. The ship reports ready to jump, sir.

Adama: Then take us to Ragnar, Colonel.

Tigh: Lt. Gaeta.

Gaeta: Yes, sir.

Tigh: Execute the jump.

Gaeta: (on intercom) All decks prepare for immediate FTL jump. (He puts a blue crystal device in one of the consoles and turns it.) Clock is running. Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two...

(Hangar)

Cally: I hate this part.

(CIC)

Gaeta: One. Jumping.










From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful test of my hyperspace matter transportation device ) To 12/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 4650 days

4650 = 2325 + 2325

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/15/1972 ( premiere US film "The Godfather" ) is 2325 days



From 4/9/1946 ( Joseph Wayne Burgess - the foster father of Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 21062 days

21062 = 10531 + 10531

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/2/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere United Kingdom film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 10531 days



From 11/19/1953 ( Robert Beltran ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 13915 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 13915 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 12/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 4366 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/16/1977 ( premiere US TV series episode "On Our Own"::"Honesty Is Not the Best Policy" ) is 4366 days



From 11/8/1985 ( United States President Ronald Reagan and United States Public Law 99-145 authorizes the United States Prisoner of War Medal for the United States of America military forces ) To 12/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 6604 days

6604 = 3302 + 3302

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/17/1974 ( premiere US TV series episode "McCloud"::"The 42nd Street Cavalry" ) is 3302 days



From 10/21/1974 ( premiere US TV series episode "Gunsmoke"::"The Iron Men" ) To 12/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 10640 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 6/8/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Ironman Utah triathlon Provo Utah with at least one suspicious fatality ) To 12/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 548 days

548 = 274 + 274

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/3/1966 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "The Informer"::series premiere episode "Get Off My Back" ) is 274 days



From 4/10/1929 ( Max von Sydow ) To 12/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 27270 days

27270 = 13635 + 13635

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 13635 days



From 4/10/1929 ( premiere US film "Plunging Hoofs" ) To 12/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 27270 days

27270 = 13635 + 13635

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 13635 days



From 11/27/1928 ( premiere US film "Ships of the Night" ) To 12/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 27404 days

27404 = 13702 + 13702

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) is 13702 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) To 12/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 213 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/3/1966 ( the United States Gemini 9 spacecraft is launched into orbit of the planet Earth ) is 213 days



From 7/31/1945 ( the scheduled arrival date of the United States Navy warship USS Indianapolis CA 35 but which had been sunk the previous day by enemy torpedoes ) To 12/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 21314 days

21314 = 10657 + 10657

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/6/1995 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Stargate" & premiere United Kingdom film "Timecop" ) is 10657 days



From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal - and the other Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) To 12/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 3451 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/15/1975 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Swiss Family Robinson" ) is 3451 days



From 10/30/1961 ( Tsar Bomba - the Soviet Union explodes 50 megaton hydrogen bomb and with the ongoing support of the George Herbert Walker Bush spy network violently against the United States of America federal government ) To 12/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 15379 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate UK ) To 4/11/2001 ( premiere TV series episode "Star Trek: Voyager"::"Q2" ) is 15379 days



From 11/16/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Night of the Comet" ) To 12/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 6961 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/23/1984 ( the subway fire in London England ) is 6961 days



From 7/3/1985 ( premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) To 12/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 6732 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/8/1984 ( premiere US TV miniseries "George Washington" ) is 6732 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314979

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Battlestar Galactica (2003) (TV)

Release Date: 8 December 2003 (USA)










http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/november/23/newsid_2547000/2547639.stm

BBC

ON THIS DAY 23 November

1984: London tube fire traps hundreds

Almost 1,000 passengers were trapped in smoke-filled tunnels for three hours after a fire at London's busiest underground station, Oxford Circus.

Emergency services arrived at Oxford Circus within minutes of the blaze breaking out. There were no deaths and only minor injuries.

But the damage caused was substantial, and it is expected to be many days before normal service resumes at the station.

The cause of the fire, which started at about 2220 GMT in a tunnel connecting the northbound Bakerloo and Victoria lines, is thought to have been caused by an electrical fault on a train or in tunnel cabling.

Five tube trains - packed with people returning from the West End - were trapped in the fire and had to be driven slowly back to Tottenham Court Road and Green Park stations, where ambulances were waiting.

People started to panic when they realised they could not get out

Police officer Karen Tokins










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Dawn of the Dead (2004)


Michael: Officer, sir, you do not want to go that way.

Kenneth: Why? What's that way?

Michael: It's pretty bad.

Andre: It's hell.

Kenneth: What about Fort Pastor?

Andre: Maybe, if you had wings.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Dawn of the Dead (2004)


Michael: Ken, that truck's not gonna make it to Fort Pastor.

Steve: No, forget the truck. That place is fucked, man. Bloodbath city.

Kenneth: How do you know?

Norma: We just came from there.

Kenneth: Is everyone there dead?

Steve: Well, dead-ish.

Kenneth: Is everyone there dead?

Steve: Yeah, in the sense that they all sort of, uh... fell down... and then got up... and started eating each other.



http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dawn_Of_The_Dead_(2004).html

Dawn Of The Dead


- Excuse me. Whose rig is that? - It's mine.
- You mind if I borrow it? - I'm not using it.
- Keys? - They're in the cab.
- The truck won't make it to Fort Pastor. - Forget it. That place is fucked.
- Bloodbath city. - How do you know?
Wejust came from there.
- Is everyone there dead? - Dead-ish.
- Is everyone there dead? - Yeah.
In the sense that they all sort of fell down and then...
- I have to see. - You won't make it.
...got up and... - I'll get as far as I can.
- One foot. ...started eating each other.
- I'll take my chances. - Don't be an idiot.
Please. The people here could use your help.
Fuck y'all.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


(Back to Caprica City)

Baltar: (Walking outdoors with Number Six) It may interest you to know that the final results of the CMP project are working close to 95% efficiency throughout the fleet. Hold your applause, please.

Six: No applause for me? I doubt you would have ever completed the project without me.

Baltar: Yes, well, you helped a bit.

Six: I rewrote half your algorithms.

Baltar: All right, you were extremely helpful, but let's not forget, you got something out of it. All that poking around inside the defense mainframe. Should give you a huge advantage bidding for the contract next year.

Six: You know that's not really why I did it.

Baltar: No, you did it cause you love me.

Six: That, and God wanted me to help you.

Baltar: Right, he spoke to you, did he? You had a chat?

Six: He didn't speak to me in a literal voice, and you don't have to mock my faith.

Baltar: Sorry. I'm just not very religious.

Six: Does it bother you that I am?

Baltar: It puzzles me that an intelligent and attractive woman such as yourself should be taken in by all that mysticism and superstition. But, I'm willing to overlook it on account of your other attributes. (They both smile. He tries to kiss her, but she pulls away.)

Six: I have to go. I'm meeting someone.

Baltar: Really? Who is he? I'm insanely jealous.

Six: I doubt that.

Baltar: So touchy today. Well, as a matter of fact, I'm meeting someone too. Business. A new project at Defense I might do. So, uh... (kisses her on the cheek) You'll call me later, right?

(He walks away. Six looks up.)

Six: It's about time. Wondered when you'd get here.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0594459/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Gunsmoke"

The Iron Men (1974)

Country Date

USA 21 October 1974



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0594459

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Gunsmoke (TV series 1955–1975)

The Iron Men (#20.7)


James Arness ... Matt Dillon


Release Date: 21 October 1974 (USA)










2003 miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD video:


William Adama: Report.

Gaeta: Taking a bearing now. We appear to be in geosynchronous orbit directly above the Ragnar anchorage.

Battlestar Galactica bridge crew: [ applause ]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0020277/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Plunging Hoofs (1929)

Country Date

USA 10 April 1929



http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/499030/Plunging-Hoofs

TCM


Plunging Hoofs (1929)

Jed Campbell, a "skypilot," and Nanette, a dancehall girl, meet when each goes to rescue Rex, "King of the Wild Horses," from a trap set by "Squint" Jones, an employee of saloonkeeper Jim Wales. Wales, an evil man, has designs on Nanette and wants to capture Rex. Because Nanette is ashamed of her occupation she refuses Campbell's marriage proposal. Eventually they settle their differences; Rex and Starlight eliminate Wales, and Nanette marries Jed.










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0003734/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Quotes for

Director Lamar Burgess (Character)

from Minority Report (2002)


John Anderton: No doubt the precogs have already seen this.

Lamar Burgess: No doubt.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068646/taglines

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Taglines for

The Godfather (1972)


An offer you can't refuse.