Monday, May 14, 2012

Grand Cherokee




I could have sworn I wrote once about the day I purchased a lease for that white 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I can't find a reference to that though. I can still visualize that day fairly well and I remember a lot of the details. I remember that day was very hot in Charlotte North Carolina and the Jeep had an instrument panel in the center of the roof towards the front windshield and there was a digital gauge with the outside temperature on it and I can recall that day got up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.

I was looking for that reference because I couldn't believe that I was right about the day I bought that vehicle. I feel certain that day was 4 July 1995. What I recalled about it was that was Independence Day and that must have been the year 1995.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 25, 2006


I also noted that it was exactly a month later when I started that contract job at Microsoft in 1995. I think it was the previous year I drove back to Ashdown for her birthday.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-71
The primary objectives of this flight were to rendezvous and perform the first docking between the Space Shuttle and the Russian Space Station Mir on June 29.


I just realized that the Jeep Grand Cherokee I used to have could represent the space shuttle. Something about that lift gate on the back makes me think about the cargo hold on the shuttle. And that J.G.C. was white too. Could 1995 be the first time I was the commander of a shuttle mission?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/22/2006 11:31 PM
I was reading through this article on the section about traumatic amnesia and I remembered a car accident I was in when I worked at MP Computers. Now that I think about it, I think the date was April 18, 1997. I remember that date because Richard Molck and I were on the Wainwright during that day in 1988. I remember I had just taken an exam on Novell software and was driving through Charlotte. I was stopped behind a car that was turning. Another car was behind me and a speeding pickup hit it driving it into me and my Jeep Grand Cherokee into the car in front of me. I think I had to get the lift gate replaced, but I didn’t suffer any injuries as far as I can remember, but who knows. That may have been a real memory. I don’t know. My work with MPCSI is confusing in terms of whether it really happened or whether it was an operation while I was with the government. It may be both.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/25/07 5:57 AM
That's why I had that white 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee, as I have noted before. It was white because of the space shuttle orbiter vehicle and it is symbolic of the payload doors because of that rear lifting door of the Jeep Grand Cherokee.

I wonder of that artificial memory of that car hitting me from behind me and causing enough damage the lift gate had to be replaced is represenative of the landing gear door problem on 4/14/1981.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/25/07 6:01 AM
I think that date was 4/18/1997.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 November 2007 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118929/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Dark City (1998) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Walenski: I've been trying to remember things, CLEARLY remember things, from my past, but the more I try to think back, the more it all starts to unravel. None of it seems real. It's like I've just been dreaming this life, and when I finally wake up, I'll be somebody else. Somebody totally different!

Inspector Frank Bumstead: You saw something, didn't you, Eddie? Something to do with the case.

Walenski: There is no case! There never was! It's all just a big joke! It's a joke!





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:46 AM Pacific Time USA Monday 14 May 2012