Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Andromeda Strain (2008)




Seems to me the best detectable bio-weapon agent would have a short incubation period.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/22/08 7:45 AM
I had a dream just before I woke up and I was clearly looking at my oxygen mask that I was wearing in a U.S. military fighter jet and that oxygen mask was starting to crumble apart.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 May 2008 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/22/08 7:07 AM
Bird Dog, I spilled a cup of coffee today. It just kept falling. I couldn't stop it. I didn't want it to fall. I can't remember ever spilling a cup of coffee before in my life.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 May 2008 excerpt ends]







































2008 TV miniseries "The Andromeda Strain" DVD video:

01:13:17 Disc 1


Waitress: Tuesday, Marty. Pot roast.

Sheriff Marty: Just a coffee, Sally.

Waitress: You all right, Marty? You look kind of green around the gills.

Sheriff Marty: Flu or something. My head's killing me. You have any aspirin?

Waitress: Yeah, sure.

Sheriff Marty: [ grabs her arm ] They're all out to get me.

Waitress: Marty, you're hurting me. Please, Marty, please.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:55 AM Friday, July 22, 2011


The Ghost is out of the bag.





I wouldn't even make this kind of report normally and I have resisted for a few minutes the impulse to write about this but I just cannot shake the feeling that it is important to note. A short while after I made my last web log post, I had a brief moment of acid reflux from my lunch, which was some of those very cheap frozen chicken and beef pot pies you can get at the supermarket. I had the strongest sense that something dead was trying to get out of me. The experience was momentary and I quickly chewed a couple of peppermint flavored Tums that I have standing by at moments notice and the feeling has largely past. The reason I cannot shake the impulsive to write about such a detail is because I have the sense that is something to do with me being affected by whatever evil it is that permeates that region in Seattle Washington State. We all affected by it. I write this now because I thought about a few things, such as the girl on the agriculture ship that gets blown up by nuclear missiles from the "Cylons," and I only just now as I write this sentence associate in my mind a detail that I established hours ago in my next comprehensive report. I also think about "28 Weeks Later," and of how that message that is created itself by the people who are uncontrollably affected by the evil, represents the opposite of the truth. For me, it just means that I am completely cured of that effect of the evil presence that permeates Seattle Washington state and that I came here long ago to fight personally.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 July 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/28/09 8:46 AM
That damned restaraunt next to the bank hardly even bothered to cook my breakfast. It was digusting. The other waitress that I told about because the order waitress had not come back by said something about the cooks needing to drink coffee. That place always creeps me out anyway with those people in there but goddamnit I am sick of having to eat the same thing all the time.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 February 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.livedash.com/transcript/the_andromeda_strain/6120/AETVP/Friday_April_02_2010/242871


The Andromeda Strain

AETVP


02:08:25 Sherriff willis must have been exposed driving through piedmont sunday night.
02:08:28 Later, he shows up at the diner.
02:08:30 He was diabetic, inconsistent with his insulin use.
02:08:34 He'd had two incidences of ketoacidosis in the last year.
02:08:37 Well, did the acidosis somehow delay the onset of the andromeda infection?
02:08:42 Most die immediately with exposure.
02:08:44 Those that don't exhibit violent behavior within minutes.
02:08:47 Willis lasted a longer time, while tobler and the ritter baby continue to remain symptom-free.










http://www.livedash.com/transcript/the_andromeda_strain/6120/AETVP/Friday_April_02_2010/242871


The Andromeda Strain

AETVP


00:36:37 It's too bad she can't tell us what happened.
00:36:37 Maybe she can.
00:36:43 (baby crying) You leave that baby here!
00:36:53 You got--got no right to-- ow!
00:36:58 (grunts) (groaning) YOU ALL RIGHT?
00:37:03 I'm just worried about your suit.
00:37:07 Let's l-stat him and get out of here.
00:37:14 (dog barking) (baby crying) We're coming into the lab with two survivors-- an adult male and an infant female.
00:37:47 I will recommend to the president that he order a limited nuclear strike. negative.
00:37:49 Negative.
00:37:51 We need to figure out i disagree.
00:37:56 What we're dealing with induces death, suicide or homicidal behavior within minutes.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/05/they-know-future.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:26 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Wednesday 15 May 2013


Now I am doped out of my mind after three days inside that first hospital and I just start walking. I have no idea where I am. I am walking along a sideroad and I just keep walking.

I looked it up on a map the other day. I still remember the route I took.

I am actually kind of amazed at how efficient was the route I took off on.

I could have wandered around those backroads for days and days and walked around in there and had no idea where in the hell I was or where I was going.

Instead I followed a very efficient walking route after about two or more turns, first right and then left, until I was walking and I was about two miles north of the hospital and I recognized a hamburger place I had eaten at one time before in the near past. Sometime in recent weeks or months I had gone to that hamburger place to eat and that was the only time I had been there before or since.

I recognized Monster Burgers, as I just looked it up on Google Streetview, and I remembered that I had been there before.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 May 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.cswap.com/1971/The_Andromeda_Strain/cap/en/25fps/a/00_15

The Andromeda Strain


:15:54
Are you sure the satellite
isn't radioactive?

:15:57
No. Manchek showed me
the telemetry reports.

:15:59
Presumably, it could be
some form of space germ.

:16:03
Presumably this stuff is nonporous.

:16:07
Why did you pick me?

:16:09
You're an M.D., a talented surgeon

:16:12
who knows blood chemistries

:16:14
and you're single...

:16:15
the "Odd Man Hypothesis. "

:16:17
What the hell is that?

:16:19
Didn't you read the Wildfire material

:16:21
I've been sending you?

:16:22
Very little.

:16:23
I never went in much
for science fiction.

:16:25
Nor do I!

:16:38
It seems to me, General,

:16:39
Dr. Stone put one over on you.










http://www.livedash.com/transcript/the_andromeda_strain/6120/AETVP/Friday_April_02_2010/242871


The Andromeda Strain

AETVP


01:37:17 Come on. You deliberately isolated us. AND You lied about the purpose of the satellite, general.
01:37:22 We had a technical problem, and the problem got solved.
01:37:25 Now we want the full facts on project scoop and everything associated with it, or I swear to god every press agency from "the new york times" to some podunk podcaster in nebraska will get this story.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 3, 2006 6:56:36 PM

Subject: Nice talking with you in the morning


http://q13.trb.com/news/kcpq-bio-lilyj,0,3625909.htmlstory?coll=kcpq-newsstaff-1

I think I am in love with Lily Jang. It seems crazy to even write that, with all things considered, but, well, what isn't crazy right now?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 February 2006 excerpt ends]





http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-215.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X15 - SCAR

Original Airdate (SciFi): 03/FEB/2006


BB: Who's Scar?

Duck: Not who. What. Toaster's top gun. Deadliest raider in the cylon fleet.

Jo Jo: Gimme break. Come on they're machines. one's the same as the next.

Yeah, that's what we thought till Captain thrace cut the brain out of one.

Hotdog: Scar's the best they got. Lotta pilots die going after that bastard.

BB: Why do they call him Scar?

Kat: You'll find out soon enough. He's got a taste for nuggets. Easy pickings.





http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-215.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X15 - SCAR

Original Airdate (SciFi): 03/FEB/2006


Galactica - Brig

Boomer: This guy's probably died and been reborn a dozen times. You may have faced him before.

Starbuck: So what, raiders reincarnate? Just like you?

Boomer: Yeah, just like me.

Starbuck: Great. What a frakkin' world.

Boomer: A raider's much like a trained animal, with the basic consciousness and survival instinct. But with the destruction of the resurrection ship, when they die, they're really dead. So, they're not gonna mount mass attacks where they could have major casualties.

Starbuck: Raiders reincarnate?

Boomer: Makes sense, doesn't it? It takes months for you to train a nugget into an effective viper pilot. And then they get killed. And their experience, their knowledge, their skill sets. They're all lost forever. So, if you could bring 'em back and put 'em in a brand new body, wouldn't you do it? 'Cause death then becomes a learning experience. How, uh-- how many pilots have we lost? I mean, have you lost?

Starbuck: You know, there are times when I look at you and I forget what you are. All I see is that kid that pooched her landings day after day. The kid that was frakkin' the chief and thinking she was getting away with it.

Boomer: Yeah, I remember. [Crying] You were like a big sister to--

Boomer reaches out to touch Starbuck on the leg. The marines promptly cock and raise their rifles to stop her.

Boomer: Kara, um-- be careful of Scar, okay? He's filled with rage.

Starbuck: About what?

Boomer: Dying's a painful and traumatic experience. Every time he's reborn, he's filled with more bitter memories. Scar hates you every bit as much as you hate him.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 3, 2006 5:05:57 PM

Subject: You looking at me, punk?

I'm back online and I still hate you spying bastards.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE:----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:25:22 PM


I haven't been able to follow Battlestar Galactica this past year


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/L/Lethal_Weapon_3_1992.html


Lethal Weapon 3 1992


This fool picked the wrong time|to mess with the wrong lady.
Just stay close.
Right behind you, baby!
Take a good look!
Delores the Road Warrior|is dead on your raggedy ass!
Ram him!
- Watch out, Riggs!|- Come on!
Are you married, sugar?
What? Yes, 24 years. 24 years!
Yeah, but is it working?
- You can't get closer?|- I am. I'm getting closer.
Hold on, Riggs!
Hold on! We got you!
Hold on!
- I told you I could do it!|- Closer!
- Get me up there!|- Go!
I am!
Back off!
If he falls, don't hit him.
Don't worry, I've got something for you.
Thanks for the interest, sugar,|but one thing at a time.
- Catch him!|- All right!
Keep singing. Just stay close.
Relax, baby. Relax.
Keep your hands off my thighs!
- He's in trouble. Watch out!|- I got him!
I'm getting too old for this.
Not for me, you're not, sugar.










http://www.livedash.com/transcript/the_andromeda_strain/6120/AETVP/Friday_April_02_2010/242871


The Andromeda Strain

AETVP


01:29:26 (musical horn plays) Hey, that's good eatin'.
01:29:31 my pleasure, sergeant.
01:29:34 Didn't know they were embedding journalists on this operation.
01:29:37 Pretty much standard operating procedure these days.
01:29:39 JUST BRINGIN' THE WAR ON TERROR HOME. (cell phone rings) Nash. jeremy stone.
01:29:44 Stone--i've been trying to reach you, man.
01:29:47 Where the hell are you?










2008 TV miniseries "The Andromeda Strain" Part 1 DVD video:

01:05:50


Kyle Tobler: And then everything was quiet. And it's like the whole world is dead. And that's when I saw the General, Scott Arnold, a vet. Steady as a rock.

Colonel Scott Arnold: You know what's happening, Kyle? They've gotten under the wire. They're inside the compound.

Kyle Tobler: I, uh, I don't think that's it -

Colonel Scott Arnold: Got to face facts, soldier. You tell them back home I did my best, okay?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2006 excerpt ends]










2008 TV miniseries "The Andromeda Strain" Part 1 DVD video:

01:11:54


Jack Nash: [ telephone ] Nash.

Dr. Jeremy Stone: [ telephone ] Jeremy Stone.

Jack Nash: [ telephone ] Stone! I've been trying to reach you, man. Where the hell are you? You sound like you're at the bottom of a well.

Dr. Jeremy Stone: [ telephone ] You can say that.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/56.htm

Spectre Of The Gun

Stardate: 4385.3

Original Airdate: Oct 25, 1968


SPOCK: Wrong. His mind killed him.

MCCOY: Come on, Spock. If you've got the answer, tell us.










http://www.cswap.com/1971/The_Andromeda_Strain/cap/en/25fps/a/00_07

The Andromeda Strain


:07:08
Hello, Ops, this is Major Manchek,

:07:10
Scoop Control A-12.

:07:12
We need a flyby over
Piedmont, New Mexico.

:07:15
Infrared. A FLI R scan, all sectors.

:07:17
Film to come direct to Scoop.

:07:19
Assign Gunner Wilson,

:07:21
if he's not crocked someplace.











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=47.657124,-117.232366&spn=0.000004,0.004128&t=m&z=19&layer=c&cbll=47.657124,-117.232696&panoid=PFV5A3Lgf9Gsez65zXmgMg&cbp=12,331.31,,1,-3.63

Google Maps


12805 East Sprague Avenue, Spokane Valley, Washington, United States










2008 US TV miniseries "The Andromeda Strain" DVD video:

01:12:39 Disc 1


Dr. Jeremy Stone: [ telephone ] Are those guard units carrying any biohazard gear with them?

Jack Nash: [ telephone ] I don't know but I can check.

Dr. Jeremy Stone: [ telephone ] All right. Well, pay close attention to their equipment. I got to go, Jack.

Jack Nash: [ telephone ] Wait, wait, wait. I showed you mine, you show me yours.

Dr. Jeremy Stone: [ telephone ] It's a biological infection called Andromeda. That's all I can say for now. When I know more I'll call you first, I promise.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:13 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 15 February 2014