Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Collapsed (2011)




If any of you SimDullards out there was to watch the DVD for the 2011 film "The Collapsed" as I am watching now then you might recognize details that suggest my so-called time-traveler effect.

Those details are compelling to my variations on the theme "that was the week that was."

If you note the variable effects of the national television programming I reference here in my blog in the United States then you might note the details that are part of a pattern.

The possibility is compelling because of my theory that my time-traveler effect extends from present back to the year 2003.

The release date is the year 2011 for "The Collapsed" but I had never heard of it until today. Well, so it seems. There's the possibility I noticed the title before and it seemed boring and became forgettable to even note in passing.

Watching through the first hour now the only part of it that keeps me interested in this slow-paced low-budget production is that I keep thinking of my supposed experiences in the Balkans in the 1990s and this plot so far matches very well with what I think I might have seen there.

And another compelling reason is because I am reminded of the weird stuff that has been happening around me for so many years here in Washington State, where I have remained since December 1998.

Oh, yeah, and I also was reminded again of late in the year 1995 of being in the mountains of North Carolina and sleeping, or trying to sleep, in the back of my Jeep Grand Cherokee. I remember that so well, there was something, something almost ignoble about how I hated the night, there with my Jeep surrounded by foliage off some dirt road near some creek there in the mountains of western North Carolina.

So anyway the time-traveler effect period I have thought for a very long time goes back to the year 2003.

I don't describe very many details about this film "Collapse" so those details I witness today are what I call time-traveler effect variables.

Presumably.

My presumption is that the production of that work is the result of my influence on the recipients of my time-traveler journals.

So they would read in my time-traveler journals about some time-traveler constants. One constant is that in the year 2010 a film named "The Collapsed" was created. Another constant is that I did not watch it for the first time until the date of this blog post which is duly recorded in my offline journal and which is what I refer to as my time-traveler journal. Another constant is the notion I am personally witnessing similarities in the details I am seeing.

And then one other important constant is the next possible blog report I post. I am still not certain of the report I will post next but I think I will post a report on a very very compelling discovery I made today. I worked on it for a short while today and it was gleaming like a gold mine after I polished it for only a few minutes and I still need to work on it more. Plus, I have opened a large can of whup-ass and I have created a lot of reports that will probably just go into my archive and that I will probably not publish here on my blog anytime soon (because you SimIdiotics can't keep up with my pace) but those observations are very compelling and would explain why this DVD is making me think of the Balkans in the 1990s. That's another constant, you see. I have defined here in my journal that I might publish a report in the next day that is compelling to my supposed experience in the Balkans in the 1990s although that report is also compelling about my supposed experiences in Iraq, according to my supposed invisible memory, in the early 1990s.

The battle within my mind is the battle over the really bad and the really good.

Does the really bad stuff I deliberately sought to look at restrain me from wanting to get back to the really good life I had.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1734122/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Collapsed (2011)

Release Info

USA 2 July 2011 (Fangoria Film Festival)
USA 5 June 2012 (DVD premiere)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1734122/taglines

IMDb


The Collapsed (2011)

Taglines


As Our World Ends Their Nightmare Begins



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:26 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Thursday 27 February 2014