Saturday, October 31, 2015

The Real World




Often over recent years I have watched that television series rebroadcast episodes trying to remember the first time I actually watched the episode.

I can vaguely recall that I was actively following that television series back in the year 1990 and through the 1990s. For example, I can recall wearing a t-shirt with "Bart Simpson" on it and I'm pretty sure that was the year 1990.

So in recent years I have hoped that if I could recall actually watching a specific episode then maybe I could also unlock the theoretical memory locked in my mind.

My theory is that human memory is based on association. My hunch being that if I can associate one event that happened at a specific time maybe that could remind me of other memory.

As my hypothesis progresses about my supposed locked memory I consider a point that recently seems to be a milestone.

Not too long ago I decided that the divergence point is not 19 July 1989, as I began to theorize a few years earlier (although that was a type of divergence point I still theorize) but was actually 13 June 2005, or maybe the following day just after midnight. I am attached to the 13th because of documentation I have.

So anyway, to make a long story short, as I theorized about Kerry Burgess 1989 and the following versions Kerry Burgess 1994-A and Kerry Burgess 1994-B I sit here now as Kerry Burgess 2005.

A version of the original Kerry Burgess, himself a human being cloned of another human being, and most likely created by means unbelievable to you the dullard reader of this blog prior to June 2005.

A process created by the version of Kerry Burgess who existed before 13 June 2005 and who created me, Kerry Burgess 2005, as a contingency knowing they would probably kill him for going to the police for help.

They could have decided not to kill me (that preceding version of me, this version I am now) but they did kill Kerry Burgess. Then I returned as the version I am now. My theory is that the memory I am trying to regain has never existed physically in my human brain after I became alive in June 2005 after they had killed my predecessor. My theory is there is some force out there now that is creating thoughts in my mind because It knows the truth about the past and It does not know how differentiate between the different physical versions of Kerry Burgess, including the original human being the first Kerry Burgess was cloned from.

So I am Kerry Burgess 2005 and there is something that must be done.










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930036&sid=82571&sn=FXXPHD&st=201510311130&cn=618

excite tv


The Simpsons (Repeat)

618 FXXPHD: Saturday, October 31 11:30 AM [ 11:30 AM Saturday 31 October 2015 Pacific Time USA ]

Sitcom, Animated Halloween

Treehouse of Horror I

Bart and Lisa try to outdo each other with scary Halloween stories.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Harry Shearer, Hank Azaria Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, David Mirkin

Original Air Date: Oct 25, 1990










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/7F04.html

Treehouse of Horror [ The Simpsons ]


Marge carries pots and pans into the kitchen, which is dripping with blood.

Mm... This kitchen could use a woman's touch.


She discovers a swirling hole in the wall and calls Homer in.

Lisa: It looks like a vortex. A gateway into another dimension.

Homer: Oooh, a vortex. [takes an orange and tosses it in] Catch!

[the orange disappears with a pop]



http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/treehouse-of-horror-1301/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 3

Treehouse of Horror

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 25, 1990 on FOX

Quotes


(Homer throws an orange into a vortex and it disappears.)

Homer: Hey, pretty slick!

(A crumpled wad of paper flies back out of the vortex and Lisa reads it.)

Lisa: "Quit throwing your garbage into our dimension."










From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 7/16/2001 is 3775 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/4/1976 ( Gerald Ford - Remarks on Awarding the Congressional Medal of Honor to Four Members of the Armed Forces ) is 3775 days



From 3/7/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp"::"Apache Gold" ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 13040 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/16/2001 is 13040 days



From 5/6/1955 ( premiere US film "Air Strike" ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) is 13040 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/16/2001 is 13040 days



From 5/6/1955 ( premiere US film "Air Strike" ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 13040 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/16/2001 is 13040 days



From 7/16/2001 To 9/11/2001 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence to destroy the New York City World Trade Center and the Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense "The Pentagon" by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 57 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/29/1965 ( premiere US film "Apache Uprising" ) is 57 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 7/16/2001 is 10796 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/25/1995 ( Bill Clinton - Statement on the United Nations/NATO Decision To Launch Airstrikes in Bosnia-Herzegovina ) is 10796 days


[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/08/apache-gold.html ]


http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2001/07/20010716-1.html

THE WHITE HOUSE

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

July 16, 2001

President Presents Medal of Honor to Captain Ed W. Freeman

Remarks by the President at Presentation of the Medal of Honor to Captain Ed W. Freeman

The East Room

9:35 A.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Please be seated. Good morning, and welcome to the White House. Today, for the first time, I will present the Medal of Honor.










From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 8/18/2006 is 5634 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/6/1981 ( premiere US TV series "Private Benjamin" ) is 5634 days



From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the United States Army veteran and the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actress and the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 4/30/2004 ( premiere US TV series episode "Reba"::"Happy Pills" ) is 14899 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/18/2006 is 14899 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/11/stargate-atlantis-real-world-s3e6.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-atlantis/the-real-world-634341/

tv.com


Stargate Atlantis Season 3 Episode 6

The Real World

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Aug 18, 2006 on Syfy

Dr. Weir awakes in a sanitarium outside Washington, D.C., and is told that Atlantis and the Stargate program exist only in her mind.

AIRED: 8/18/06





http://www.tv.com/shows/private-benjamin/benjamin-to-the-rescue-99056/

tv.com


Private Benjamin Season 1 Episode 1

Benjamin to the Rescue

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Apr 06, 1981 on CBS

Fearing Pvt. Benjamin will make the troops look bad during General Thrustmore's visit, Capt. Lewis tries unsuccessfully to keep her out of sight.

AIRED: 4/6/81










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3/transcripts/306.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

THE REAL WORLD

EPISODE NUMBER - 306

DVD DISC - Season 3, Disc 2

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 08.18.06


WEIR: It is a relief just seeing a friendly face.

O'NEILL: Yeah, I was going for friendly.

WEIR: This is all very confusing for me.

(She looks around the room. Although none of the other patients are very close by, she leans forward and speaks quietly.)

WEIR: The last thing I remember, I was in Atlantis and everything was fine, and next thing I know, I wake up here.

O'NEILL (awkwardly): Everything was ... fine in ... Atlantis?

(Elizabeth doesn't notice his hesitation.)

WEIR: The problem is my memory. I have no memory of coming back. I don't know if I came through the Stargate, or aboard the Daedalus, or ... (She trails off, finally noticing the look of confusion on his face.) What?

(Jack shakes his head.)

O'NEILL: Oh, um ... Doctor Weir, I'm not quite sure I'm qualified to be in this conversation.

WEIR: Oh, please. You ran Stargate Command. You are probably the most qualified person on this planet.

O'NEILL (dubiously): Yeah ... OK.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:14 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 31 October 2015