Thursday, October 22, 2015

All the President's Men (1976)




http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


PICARD: And I will make them pay for what they've done.










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV000112550000&s=201510211900&sid=64312&sn=TCMHD&st=201510211845&cn=701

excite tv


All the President's Men (1976)

701 TCMHD: Wednesday, October 21 6:45 PM [ 6:45 PM Wednesday 21 October 2015 Pacific Time USA ]

1976, PG, ****, 02:18, Color, English, United States,

The Washington Post's Bob Woodward (Robert Redford) and Carl Bernstein (Dustin Hoffman) tie the Watergate break-in to the White House.

Cast: Robert Redford, Dustin Hoffman










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Nixon


Richard Nixon

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Richard Milhous Nixon (January 9, 1913 – April 22, 1994) was the 37th President of the United States, serving from 1969 to 1974 when he became the only U.S. president to resign the office. Nixon had previously served as a U.S. Representative and Senator from California and as the 36th Vice President of the United States from 1953 to 1961.


Later years


Following his resignation, the Nixons flew to their home La Casa Pacifica in San Clemente, California. According to his biographer, Aitken, after his resignation, "Nixon was a soul in torment". Congress had funded Nixon's transition costs, including some salary expenses, though reducing the appropriation from $850,000 to $200,000. With some of his staff still with him, Nixon was at his desk by 7 a.m.—with little to do.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074119/fullcredits

IMDb


All the President's Men (1976)

Full Cast & Crew

Ned Beatty ... Dardis










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20061108&slug=webrumsfeld08

The Seattle Times


Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Rumsfeld quitting; will be replaced by former CIA head

By The Associated Press

WASHINGTON – President Bush said today that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld was resigning and named former CIA Director Robert Gates to replace him at the Pentagon.


"Actually, I thought we were going to do fine yesterday, shows what I know," Bush said. "But I thought we were going to be fine in the election. My point to you is that, win or lose, Bob Gates was going to become the nominee."

Bush seemed stoic about the election, proclaiming: "This isn't my first rodeo."










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_h.w._bush

[ Established national traitor against the United States and known coward ] George H. W. Bush

George Herbert Walker Bush (born June 12, 1924), was the forty-first President of the United States, serving from 1989 to 1993. Before his presidency, Bush was the forty-third Vice President of the United States in the administration of Ronald Reagan.

Bush is the father of [ established national traitor against the United States and known coward ] George W. Bush, the 43rd and current President of the United States, and Jeb Bush, former Governor of Florida


Amidst the Watergate scandal, Nixon asked Bush to become chairman of the Republican National Committee in 1973










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074119/quotes

IMDb


All the President's Men (1976)

Quotes


Carl Bernstein: All these checks from Mexico?

Dardis: See?

Carl Bernstein: How come? Did the money originate there?

Dardis: Well, I doubt it started off as pesos.










From 2/21/1951 ( premiere US film "Cry Danger" ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 7612 days

7612 = 3806 + 3806

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/1976 is 3806 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 4/4/1976 is 1562 days

1562 = 781 + 781

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/23/1967 ( Lyndon Johnson - Statement by the President Following His Meeting at the Vatican With Pope Paul VI ) is 781 days



From 3/17/1950 ( premiere US film "Put Some Money in the Pot" ) To 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 3806 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/1976 is 3806 days



From 3/17/1950 ( premiere US film "Put Some Money in the Pot" ) To 8/17/1960 ( the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) is 3806 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/1976 is 3806 days



From 9/30/1948 ( Edith Roosevelt deceased ) To 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) is 3806 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/1976 is 3806 days



From 1/12/1971 ( premiere US TV series "All in the Family" ) To 4/4/1976 is 1909 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/24/1971 ( William Griffith Wilson deceased ) is 1909 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074119/releaseinfo

IMDb


All the President's Men (1976)

Release Info

USA 4 April 1976 (Washington, D.C.) (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074119/fullcredits

IMDb


All the President's Men (1976)

Full Cast & Crew

Dustin Hoffman ... Carl Bernstein
Robert Redford ... Bob Woodward










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074119/quotes

IMDb


All the President's Men (1976)

Quotes


Deep Throat: You'll have to figure that on your own.

Bob Woodward: Look, I'm tired of your chicken shit games! I don't want hints! I need to know what you know!

Deep Throat: The Watergate burglary... it was a Haldeman operation. The whole business was run by Haldeman, the money... everything. It won't be easy getting at him. He was insulated somehow, you'll have to find out how. Mitchell started doing covert stuff before anyone else. The list of the people involved is longer than anyone can imagine. It involves the entire U.S. Intelligence Community. FBI... CIA... Justice... it's incredible. The cover-up had little to do with the Watergate foul-up. It was mainly to protect the covert operations. It leads everywhere. Get out your notebook. There's more. Your lives are in danger.










http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9804E6D7173EE63ABC4950DFB1668389669EDE

The New York Times


Article Preview

Cash in Capital Raid Traced to Mexico; Funds Seized in Raid on Democrats Traced to Mexico

By WALTER RUGABERSpecial to The New York Times ();

July 31, 1972,

, Section , Page 1, Column , words

[ DISPLAYING ABSTRACT ]

MEXICO CITY, July 30 -- The money found in the possession of five suspects in last month's break-in at the offices of the Democratic National Committee in Washington has been traced to four bank drafts totaling $89,000 issued here in the name of a prominent Mexican lawyer.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043435/releaseinfo

IMDb


Cry Danger (1951)

Release Info

USA 21 February 1951










http://www.subzin.com/search.php?title=All+the+President%27s+Men&title_id=M72750f38&search_sort=Popularity&type=All&genre=-1&pag=16

SUBZIN


All the President's Men (1976)


01:19:40 If you guys could get John Mitchell, that would be beautiful.

01:19:51 Coffee's cold.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043435/quotes

IMDb


Cry Danger (1951)

Quotes


Rocky Mulloy: [door opens] Fletcher apartment?

Alice Fletcher: I don't need any brushes, but come on in.

Rocky Mulloy: Mrs. Fletcher?

Alice Fletcher: Yes.

Rocky Mulloy: I'd like to see your husband.

Alice Fletcher: Well, that's not very flattering. Would you like some coffee?

Rocky Mulloy: Oh, a second cup never hurt anybody.










http://www.subzin.com/search.php?title=All+the+President%27s+Men&title_id=M72750f38&search_sort=Popularity&type=All&genre=-1&pag=17

SUBZIN


All the President's Men (1976)


01:21:24 You wouldn't believe what was going on inside that woman.

01:21:26 The stuff was just ready to pour out.

01:21:27 I'm pouring down cups of coffee trying to get it out of her...

01:21:30 before she throws me out of the house.

01:21:31 -Give me your notes so-- -These are the notes.

01:21:33 -These are the notes? -I've got stuff on napkins, matchbooks--

01:21:35 I'm writing in the bathroom while she's getting coffee.

01:21:37 -I'm a walking litter basket! -You're crazy.

01:21:39 You'd be crazy, too, if you were operating on 20 cups of coffee.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043435/quotes

IMDb


Cry Danger (1951)

Quotes


Newsie: [Seeing Mulloy's picture on Page One of the paper] Nice picture, isn't it?

Rocky Mulloy: Add five years to it, and it'd look just like me.










http://www.britannica.com/biography/Edith-Roosevelt

Encyclopædia Britannica


Edith Roosevelt

American first lady

Edith Roosevelt, née Edith Kermit Carow (born August 6, 1861, Norwich, Connecticut, U.S.—died September 30, 1948, Oyster Bay, New York), American first lady (1901–09), the second wife of Theodore Roosevelt, 26th president of the United States.










http://www.tv.com/shows/all-in-the-family/meet-the-bunkers-10221/trivia/

tv.com


All in the Family Season 1 Episode 1

Meet the Bunkers

Aired Unknown Jan 12, 1971 on CBS

Quotes


Archie: Oh my God, what a dingbat!










http://www.tv.com/shows/all-in-the-family/meet-the-bunkers-10221/

tv.com


All in the Family Season 1 Episode 1

Meet the Bunkers

Aired Unknown Jan 12, 1971 on CBS

AIRED: 1/12/71










http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=2535

Find A Grave


William G. "Bill" Wilson


Birth: Nov. 26, 1895


Death: Jan. 24, 1971



http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9B02E3DE1131E73BBC4E51DFB766838A669EDE

The New York Times


Article Preview

Bill W. of Alcoholics Anonymous Dies; Bill W. oi Alcoholics Anonymous Diesm

By JOHN W. STEVENS ();

January 26, 1971,

, Section , Page 1, Column , words

[ DISPLAYING ABSTRACT ]

William Griffith Wilson died late Sunday night and, with the announcement of his death, was revealed to have been the Bill W. who was a co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous in 1935



http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/?pageid=64

Alcoholics Anonymous


Historical Data

The Birth of A.A., its Growth and the Start of A.A. in Great Britain

A.A. had its beginnings in 1935 at Akron, Ohio, as the outcome of a meeting between Bill W., a New York stockbroker, and Dr. Bob S., an Akron surgeon. Both had been hopeless alcoholics.


It was on January 24, 1971, that Bill, a victim of pneumonia, died










http://www.subzin.com/search.php?title=All+the+President%27s+Men&title_id=M72750f38&search_sort=Popularity&type=All&genre=-1&pag=18

SUBZIN


All the President's Men (1976)


01:22:03 Boy, that woman was paranoid.

01:22:04 At one point, I suddenly wondered how high up this thing goes...

01:22:07 and her paranoia finally got to me.

01:22:09 I thought what we had was so hot, that any minute CBS or NBC...

01:22:11 would come in through the windows and take the story away.

01:22:13 You're both paranoid.










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/2F15.html

Lisa's Wedding [ The Simpsons ]


Hugh and Lisa leave the airport in a car belonging to the Otto Cab Co. (established 2003).

Lisa: [to cab driver] Hey, I remember you! Mayor Quimby, right?

Quimby: I, uh, er, uh, uh, no. Look at this licence: Mohammed Jafar.

Otto: [on screen] Quimby, after this fare, get your indicted ass out to the convention center.

Quimby: [to himself] I cut the ribbon at that convention center.










From 5/4/1974 ( Richard Nixon - Remarks Opening Expo '74, Spokane, Washington ) To 3/19/1995 is 7624 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/17/1986 ( premiere US TV series "Head of the Class" ) is 7624 days



From 7/21/1979 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan and Phoebe are lawfully married in the state of Vermont ) To 3/19/1995 is 5720 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/1/1981 ( premiere US film "The Decline of Western Civilization" ) is 5720 days



From 5/1/1973 ( the graduation of my biological brother Thomas Reagan from the University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree for my brother Thomas Reagan ) To 3/19/1995 ( ) is 7992 days

7992 = 3996 + 3996

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/11/1976 ( the United States of America Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States approved by United States President Gerald Ford and applies personally and professionally to my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 3996 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/lisas-wedding-1407/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 6 Episode 19

Lisa's Wedding

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 19, 1995 on FOX

AIRED: 3/19/95

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701165/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Simpsons (TV Series)

Lisa's Wedding (1995)

Release Info

USA 19 March 1995

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701165/

IMDb


The Simpsons: Season 6, Episode 19

Lisa's Wedding (19 Mar. 1995)

TV Episode

A fortune teller gives Lisa a look at her wedding in the year 2010.

Release Date: 19 March 1995 (USA)










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/lisas-wedding-1407/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 6 Episode 19

Lisa's Wedding

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 19, 1995 on FOX

Quotes


Bart: There's more to me than just demolition. I also crush cars into cubes. And in my spare time, I promote local tough man contests. Basically I'm getting out all my aggression till I go to law school.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:10 PM Thursday, December 30, 2010


My return in 1998 was different though. I returned but I am a composite version of Tom Reagan and Kerry Burgess. I am not as tall as Tom Reagan and I am as tall as Kerry Burgess but I do not have the physical scars of Kerry Burgess, such as the gunshot wound scar he had on his shoulder.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 December 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: December 29 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/29/10 1:35 PM
A heavy burst of snow pellets started falling outside my apartment a while ago and, unlike hail which resembles frozen raindrops, these pellets of snow made a sound hitting the ground. As I walked to the grocery store, the heavy downpour of snow pellets changed to a light snow flurry and then was just about over by the time I was walking out of the grocery store. I glimpsed a bolt of lightning to the south and then a few seconds later I heard the deep rumbling of thunder. With 37 degrees F registered outside my apartment, I do not see now any trace of the snow that was falling earlier.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/29/10 11:50 PM
That's what my wife's mother said about me a long time ago. What my wife's mother told her about Tom Reagan back in the 1970's My wife's mother told my future wife that Tom Reagan - or Tom Ray as I was known back then - is one of the good guys.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 December 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/08/11 12:34 PM
What I started thinking about a few minutes ago is how I was having last night, or maybe early this morning as I was trying to fall asleep, that line of thought, as happens a lot of times, about when the literal zombies begin to attack the population around here. This line of thought was generally the same but there was a new character this time, although actually he, or she, was not new, now that I think about it. This time was just a few new details to the profile of that person. I can remember now having this line of thought at least one other time in recent memory. The line of thought is that I am walking through the parking lot to the grocery store, which is almost always the only time I walk away from this apartment building, and I am walking through the parking lot towards the grocery store and a person says something to me and I understand that person is the person who represents the overall evil that is visiting this place. I have no idea who that is as I sit here and write this but that line of thought considers that only at that moment of when that person speaks to me there in the parking lot do I know who she or he is.

That person and I are at odds on a spiritual basis so I never speak anything to that person other than my first comments about how I recognize him or her.

Yesterday was the same line of thought in general but this time that person speaks to me as I walk through the parking lot and that person claims that I am his or her father. That person goes on to explain that I am not his or her biological father, in that sense of the term offspring, but that the person standing there is inhabited by some kind of spirit that is the product of me.

I avoid conversation with that person, other than perhaps to ackowledge his or her existence, and then in that line of thought yesterday, that person walks off through the parking lot and seems to bite a woman in the distance from me and that woman runs away and runs over by me and is complaining that someone bit her on the arm and I get caught up in the situation and I am standing around in that tanning booth business there close to the grocery store and because that woman went in there because she was bleeding and she wanted help. After a few minutes, she turns into a zombie and she starts biting everyone in the room with me. At some point, that evil incarnate person has come back and has explained to me that the zombies are allergic to me personally, and vice versa, but with me, I do not suffer an allergic reaction to them unless I have the intent in my mind to try to take some kind of physical action against the zombies. A policeman has arrived on the scene and the woman has just turned into a zombie and she bites him and the police officer shoots that evil incarnate person in the head and he or she falls to the sidewalk but then I see the bullet wound healing rapidly and the bullet falls to the sidewalk and that person tells me that I also have that power. I think that was where the line of thought ended and I don't know what I did after that. Maybe that was when I fell asleep.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/08/11 12:50 PM
He or she also told me that the wounds a person receives from a zombie will not heal when that person becomes a zombie but that when a zombie gets wounded by a human then that zombie will regenerate any kind of wound that was inflicted by that human to the zombie. So even if a human cuts off the arm of a zombie then that zombie will regenerate the arm.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 January 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/16/11 4:32 PM
This goddamned distortion in my vision is so goddamned bad I can barely read anything. It is really pissing me off.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 January 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: January 20 2011

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/20/11 9:04 AM
I could probably time travel right now if I could just remember how it is done. I have already invented time travel and I guess I do not remember how to do it right now because I am waiting for something else to happen, thus that knowledge is currently blocked from conscious awareness so that I don't use it simply because I am incredibly bored right now.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 January 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/26/11 4:04 PM
Last night I was wondering again about the point of all this. I was thinking again last night that nothing actually ever changes. The continuum of time and events is always the same. What happens when I jump back into the past is the natural orders of events in the universe. The people that I influence will do precisely what they will supposed to do, according to the natural order of events. If I am in the past and I influence someone to do something then that is what was supposed to happen all along. Time travel will never change anything from happening in the future. So I wonder about the point of me becoming a time traveller.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/26/11 11:45 PM
Maybe that is the point.

Our existence in this universe is pointless.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 January 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:50 PM Wednesday, February 23, 2011


Maybe I was lying about my departure date as I time travelled from the future to the past. How would they know if I gave them the correct date?





I probably won't know the date myself until I am presented with the opportunity to make the jump.

In the future relative to today, I jump to the past and create time travel and then program my time travel portal to appear to me the first time on a day that is the future from today.

Also, I am aware of details because I have existed in the same time period with my other self that is native to that time period. When I start to allow my colleagues to use my time travel technology, I will restrict their use such that they will not exist as a time traveler in the same period as their natural life, thus those time travelers that follow me will not experience the kind of time traveler instincts that I have documented. Another theory I have given a lot of thought to lately is that I cannot time travel to the future beyond the day I first became a time traveler. So if my first jump as a time traveler is on 1 January 2080, for example, then never for the remainder of eternity can I time travel to a day that is after 1 January 2080. I can time travel back to 1 January 2070, for example, and then time travel to the future date of 1 December 2079, for example, but I can never for the remainder of eternity time travel to a date that is beyond 1 January 2080. The detail I wonder about a lot is whether I can actually exist after 1 January 2080, for example, because that was my first jump as a time traveler. I also wonder about how time travel will affect the natural life of a person. We are all going to die someday and some of us will die of natural causes and others of us will die because someone else caused us to die, for example because we were murdered by Bill Gates because she-he-it will murder her own mother before facing criminal charges for the criminal activity Bill Gates is responsible for. So time travel might not have any effect on the non-natural lifespan of a time traveler, as long as they are secret time travelers because Bill Gates will also murder people specifically because they are time travelers and because Microsoft-Corbis's Bill Gates will murder any single person she has to in order to try to gain access to my time travel technology.

As for the natural lifespan of a time traveler then that becomes a topic of interest because a time traveler is going to life some of those days in the past after making a time travel jump so that changes the date that person would have died in the future, which in absolute terms and with no outside interference, is a fixed date in future.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 February 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:00 AM Monday, February 28, 2011


How is it possible I could dream such a detail?





In a dream I had while sleeping a few hours ago, I dreamed I was in some room and there was a storage locker similar to what you would find in a very nice gymnasium and I walked up to it to open it and it had my combination lock on it. As I just wrote that sentence, I thought to myself of how consistent the dream is with the context of how I was in that homeless shelter I called the Pioneer Square gulag and of how that storage locker was similar in function to the one I had in the dream but in the dream, the surroundings seemed luxurious, although there are no real details I can recall that make me think of that description. After the observation about the gym, I would have said that the storage locker was similar, except for the luxury detail, to a storage locker I have used in my artificial memory while assigned to a shore facility in the United States Navy.

So anyway, I thought about that dream several times in the past few hours because I specifically recall the combination code I used to open my combination padlock that was protecting my personal items in that storage locker.

The combination code was '5206.'

After I woke up, and possibly during the dream itself, I was thinking over about whether that was supposed to be a specific date. I forgot about it until just a few minutes ago and then reviewed my journal.

How is it possible I could dream about a detail that is so consistent with a note I made in my private journal on the day 5/2/2006?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 8:08 PM

To: prisonerofmicrosoft@hotmail.com

Cc: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Extreme torment by anonymous cowards continues

And I know someone with keys was entering my locker a few months ago. I'm not falling for this stuff today. I put a tag in there and only someone that had unlocked the door could have put it back on. They put it back on close, but not close enough.


prisonerofmicrosoft@hotmail.com wrote:

Meeting Request

Extreme torment by anonymous cowards continues

Location Everywhere

When Monday, May 1, 2006 (All Day)

Please RSVP:

Non-Outlook Users: Respond to Meeting Request

Outlook Users: Respond by clicking "Accept", "Tentative" or "Decline" at the top of the e-mail.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2 May 2006 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 February 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:00 PM Monday, February 28, 2011


Now living with her Abnormal Psych Professor.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089453/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Lace II (1985) (TV)


Lili: Which one of you bastards is my father?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 February 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:05 PM Friday, March 04, 2011


The left "shoulder" of the "Battlestar Galactica" is obviously blackened and scarred in every scene I have seen as I watch these DVD episodes again for the first time I have started watching them in several months. The location of the scarring is where the ship was first hit with a nuclear warhead in the miniseries that began 8 December 2003. The ship was hit again by "Cylon" munitions but only that first hit on the port, or left, flight deck hangar pod, which resembles to me a shoulder of the ship, was enunciated as being a nuclear strike. When the King County employees and insurgents tried to kill me on the bike trail just outside the downtown Redmond Washington area, and before the miniseries premiere, that assault against me because they believe I am a United States Marshal was to my right shoulder.

I purchased a while back the DVD collection for the entire series of the recent television series and I was establishing my observations the last time I went through the DVD collection of the series. I don't know how far I will get through the collection as tonight I have only watched episode one, two, and four of the television series and I am not certain if I will continue through the rest of the collection.

I have been planning to take the DVD collection back with me when I time travel back in time but since I have not yet left there is always the possibility I do not take the collection back with me, especially if someone steals my collection before I leave.

This work of "Battlestar Galactica" was obviously created to impede the justifiably prosecution of George Herbert Walker Bush and George Walker Bush for their indisputable treasonous activities against the United States of America federal government. Every single person contributing to the "Battlestar Galactica" will be confined to United States of America federal prison. There will be no exceptions.

The inconvenient truth is that George Walker Bush was imprisoned in federal prison in Mexico for attempting to smuggle drugs out of Mexico and into the United States.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 March 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:40 AM Sunday, March 06, 2011


Who sent Deputy US Marshal Kerry Burgess to Asheville NC to be shot by gunfire?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 March 2011 excerpt ends]










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illeism


Illeism

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Illeism (from Latin ille meaning "he, that") is the act of referring to oneself in the third person instead of first person.

Illeism is sometimes used in literature as a stylistic device. In real life usage, illeism can reflect a number of different stylistic intentions or involuntary circumstances.


In literature

Early literature such as Julius Caesar's Commentarii de Bello Gallico or Xenophon's Anabasis, both ostensibly non-fictional accounts of wars led by their authors, used illeism to impart an air of objective impartiality to the account, which included justifications of the author's actions. In this way personal bias is presented, albeit dishonestly, as objectivity.

Illeism can also be used in literature to provide a twist, wherein the identity of the narrator as also being the main character is hidden from the reader until later in the story (e.g. one Arsène Lupin story where the narrator is Arsène Lupin but hides his own identity); the use of third person implies external observation. A similar use is when the author injects himself into his own third-person-narrative story as a character, such as Charlie Kaufman in Adaptation, Douglas Coupland in JPod, and commonly done by Clive Cussler in his novels, beginning with Dragon. (There are also novels in which illeism may have been committed, but are not explicit, such the Traveller in H. G. Wells' The Time Machine, the identity of whom is often presumed to be Wells himself, as portrayed in the 1979 film Time After Time.)

It can also be used as a device to illustrate the feeling of "being outside one's body and watching things happen", a psychological disconnect resulting from dissonance either from trauma such as childhood physical or sexual abuse, or from psychotic episodes of actions that can't be reconciled with the individual's own self-image.

The same kind of objective distance can be employed for other purposes. Theologian Richard B. Hays writes an essay where he challenges earlier findings that he disagrees with. These were the findings of one Richard B. Hays, and the newer essay treats the earlier work and earlier author at arms' length.

A common device in science fiction is for robots, computers, and other artificial life to refer to themselves in the third person, e.g. "This unit is malfunctioning"










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:25 PM Monday, March 07, 2011


In an artificial memory that I just now thought of, prompted by observations I make here, I have a "memory" of traveling from Greenville South Carolina to a seminar in Sacremento California. The seminar was about computerized medical billing. I was there for two or three days. I very clearly remember one of those days while I was there at the seminar that I looked down and was annoyed to see that my ink pen in my left shirt pocket under my suit jacket had started to leak ink and had ruined my shirt. I seem to recall thinking about this sometime in what seems to be the near-past and I think I was trying to remember or I did remember that the ink pen was leaking red ink onto my white shirt. I also remember, as seems important to this observation, that I was flying back to Greenville after the seminar was over and I bought a Mickey Mouse doll for my girlfriend's daughter, as I think that was before her mother and I married, and I left that Mickey Mouse doll on the seat next to me in the waiting area before boarding the airplane. I was sitting on the airplane and one of the flight attendants called out over the intercom and announced that someone had left a Mickey Mouse doll on the seat outside and I reached up to press the button above me to call her over and I told her that was mine. She might have not mentioned it was a Mickey Mouse doll or something, now that I think about it but I really do not remember specifically what was our dialog. She gave me to the Mickey Mouse doll and I later gave it to my girlfriend's daughter.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 March 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:15 PM Monday, March 14, 2011


I walked into the kitchen a few minutes ago and I noted a piece of paper on the counter where I had written down a series of numbers that I had seen in a dream a few hours ago and then forgot about until I just now saw the numbers I had written down and that made me remember the dream.

I would have ignored it but one compelling detail in the dream is that I was wearing a khaki colored business suit as I was walking around in that building, as I will describe.

The dream was mostly, it seems, about me trying to find my way to my new office where I was starting a new job and I was lost and could find my way through a building, which I thought after waking up from the dream, reminded me of one of those mid- to high-rise buildings in downtown Charlotte North Carolina where I do have artificial memories of working but in the dream that does not seem to be the same place.

I have forgotten a lot of details that leaves me feeling annoyed because I wanted to includes those details in this narrative but I cannot recall some of those details although are probably not crucial to the dream but that clarifies the scenes I saw in the dream.

At some point, I was sitting on what I think was the groundfloor area of that building, an atrium perhaps I think just now as writing this sentence, or some kind of shopping mall type of area, on the groundfloor of that building, and there seemed to be three women there and we were having a conversation and then the group broke up and I was walking back to the elevator with one of the women and we got in the elevator and she said something to me I don't remember and I think she was going to the sixth floor and I think I then realized I should have pressed the button for the fifth floor and I did but I think that was the first point in the dream where I had no idea where I was going. I had been given instruction earlier in the dream, I think, but which is one of those details I am not clear on and probably was not clear about after I woke, on where my new office was located. I started going around to different floors and I was just walking around and I had no idea where I was going. At some other point, either before or after this scene, the same thing happened to me in the multi-story parking garage for the building and I had no idea where my car was located and I was just walking around looking for it.

So at some point, I walked by a desk off in a corner of one of the floors, that seemed to be a mezzanine perhaps on the lower floors, and that was sort of similar to a kiosk desk and there were several building security guards at the desk. One of the guards recognized me and was calling me over and we were talking because we had been through some kind of course together, which I seemed to recall in the dream but that I do not now recall, other than we had been in the same class on some kind of security training procedure. I was standing there talking to him and I think I told him I could not remember how to get to my office and he gave me the office number, which included the floor of the building, and the four digit cypher lock code for the door to the office, which I will describe later. I looked down at a small piece of paper I was holding and I could clearly see on the paper the same numerical combination he had spoken to me and I commented something similar to how I already had that information but I didn't know what it meant and apparently that reason I was lost was because I could remember what those numbers meant that was on that piece of paper I had in my hand and that apparently someone had spoken to me over the phone and that I had written down on the piece of paper.

I seemed to have then been on my way to my new office and I took the elevator to the fifth floor and I got off the elevator and right away I saw the plaque with the room number '547' on it and that was my office and I clearly saw that number '547' written on that piece of paper in my hand earlier in the dream. I was then standing there at the door and also on the plaque was the name of the company but all I remember for certain is that the first word of the words of that company name was "Incline" and the first letter of the second word might have been "M" and the initials for that company might have been "I.M.S." but I am not certain about those last two details. I did see clearly that first word, though. So I am standing there I have also seen clearly in my dream that cypher lock combination code and I do not describe that detail here, but as I looked at the cypher lock, the keys were not labeled as '1,' '2,' '3' for the three keys but were instead '7' and '1' and '4' and in that order from the top down in a vertical row. The combination code was valid though because the numbers in the combination code matched the keys on the cypher lock. None of that matter though because the door was unlocked and I just walked in.

The office seemed to be a one room office but it was luxurious and was no kind of office I had ever worked in before. The setting was something similar to an executive briefing room in combination with a fancy night club. At first, there seemed to be someone sitting at desk in the far left corner and in part of the room that was elevated a foot or so above the rest of the room, as the right corner also seemed to be. There might have been an exit door on that right side. After I walked back to the back the office seemed to be empty though. The rest of the dream seemed to be about me looking around in that office room and then also about me going about and doing my job and there might be other details that I have forgotten.

The reason I note this now here is because of what I have researched about those numbers I saw in the dream. Sometime after waking up from the dream, the thought occurred to me that might be a telephone number.

The '7' and '1' and '4' from the keys on the cypher lock could be the United States area code telephone number for the Orange County area of Los Angeles California, which is a detail I just looked up on the internet a few minutes ago.

Then '714-547' matches the area in Santa Ana California, according to one of those reverse number look-up website on the internet.

That reverse look-up indicated that location for the '714-547' area code and exchange number has a United States postal code of '92704' and the United States Postal Service internet website confirms that is a valid postal code for Santa Ana California.

I found that compelling enough to note here because 4 July 1992, or 1992 July 04, is the date the United States Navy aircraft carrier USS George Washington CVN 73 was commissioned into United States Navy active service and how could I have dreamed such a detail?

The combination code of that cypher lock, which I did not have to use because the door was already unlocked, conforms perfectly to a telephone number because it has four digits, thus '714-547-nnnn.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 March 2011 excerpt ends]










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shannon_Lucid


Shannon Lucid

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shannon Matilda Wells Lucid (born January 14, 1943) is an American biochemist and a retired NASA astronaut.


NASA career


Spaceflights


STS-58 Columbia (October 18 to November 1, 1993). This record duration 14-day mission was recognized by NASA management as the most successful and efficient Spacelab flight flown by NASA.










http://science.ksc.nasa.gov/shuttle/missions/sts-58/mission-sts-58.html


STS-58 (58)

COLUMBIA (15)

Pad 39-B (27)

58th Shuttle Mission

15th Flight OV-102


Launch:

October 18, 1993 10:53 a.m. EDT.


Landing:

November 1, 1993.





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=mission-to-mars

Springfield! Springfield!


Mission To Mars (2000)


Jim, you've got to go get
your spare helmet.
Copy that, Jim?
There's no time.
All the systems have crashed.
I gotta shut down the hab
from below.
We're losing pressure, Jim.
You could embolize.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:40 AM Wednesday, March 16, 2011


Transit facility





2006 film "The Queen" DVD video:


Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II: Think I'm going to walk back. I don't feel like stalking.

HRH Prince Charles: Are you sure?

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II: I'll take the dogs. Walkies? Yes! Who knows the way home?










1994 film "Stargate" Ultimate Edition DVD video:


US Air Force Colonel Jack O'Neil: Your job here is to realign the Stargate. Can you do that?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 March 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:40 PM Friday, March 18, 2011


The US CIA at senior leadership level has been one hundred per cent corrupted by foreign power.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 March 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:15 PM Friday, March 18, 2011


Instruments scattered about





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 30, 2006


After they released me from the VA last year, I stumbled around in that senior citizens home, trying to find something to do, the very first magazine I picked up to read was a National Geographic edition from 1981 that described STS-1.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 July 2006 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 March 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:30 PM Monday, March 28, 2011


Making sense.





The thought occurs to me that the closer I get to the day, of which I have no real conscious awareness of, that I actually make my time travel jump then I am going to see more bizarre activity around me here in this area. I think often about the reality of what I describe I expect to happen. I think and concentrate about the crazy notion that a doorway is going to appear in my wall and I am going to walk through it and make a time travel jump. I concentrate on that because the actually reality of something so crazy becoming reality is also so crazy. So what I think is that I make observations that are not easily explainable, such as weather phenomenon, which is a good tool for just such activity, and those observations will make the craziness of a time travel appearing easier to comprehend. I believe that will happen and I want it to happen and I want to make that time travel jump. So I started thinking that as I get closer to the day I am supposed to make my time travel jump I am going to make more observations about bizarre activity going on around with, with the weather I would think, because I cannot think of much else that I could observe outside that I could not explain away by rational means.

God, I hope so. I am bored beyond belief.

But damnit these people are driving me crazy. Why the hell can they just not focus on their own self and leave me the hell alone.

Maniacs. Every damn where I go. These people are just looking to do anything possible to piss me off any where I go and at any chance they get.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 March 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:20 PM Monday, March 28, 2011


Columbia





The problem is that I have seen no person or persons appear suddenly out of thin air and then start talking to me about time travel. I think about it but I have seen that happen zero times.

What could happen is those other time travelers are appearing out of thin air some where in a concealed place and then they approach me and say something to me.

The observations I made today are really compelling and especially when considering this episode and the details I describe here in this note.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Flight 232 when I wrote earlier on this topic. That flight was nowhere near Columbia South Carolina but I would recognize Columbia SC because I had lived in South Carolina a couple years before this episode premiered, of which I am not certain when I first saw it. I might have noted when I first saw it the first time I started referring to it but I do not now recall what I noted about it.

I also wonder if I actually even did live in Greenville SC or if I actually lived in Columbia SC. My memory of those experiences is complete fiction, from certain periods of 1989 to all of 1990 to probably about the summer of 1998. My memory is all that time is complete fiction and I have no choice but to accept it all in my mind as the only memories I possess.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0667879

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"The Outer Limits"

Decompression (2000)

Original Air Date: 30 June 2000 (Season 6, Episode 13)

Bruce Boxleitner ... Senator Wyndom Brody





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0667879/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

"The Outer Limits"

Decompression (2000)


An emissary from the future struggles to convince the next U.S. President to jump from an airliner, before it crashes, killing him and setting off a disastrous future.










http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi1293352985

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"The Outer Limits" - IMDb.com

"Decompression"

30 June 2000

Episode 13 Season 6

00:38:02


Pilot: Ladies and gentlemen, we are making our final approach into Columbia Metro airport. Please take your seats and fasten your seatbelts. We should be on the ground in approximately six minutes.

The Stranger: When the plane crash-lands short of the runway you will be killed. Your legacy will be destroyed.

Senator Wyndom Brody: Michael, I - I think we need to rethink some of this.

The Stranger: If you are going to save yourself you must act now!

Senator Wyndom Brody: Individuals are important. One person can make a difference. But individuals do not take precedence over the common good. See, the people - the people need to know that we are all in this together.

The Stranger: What the public needs is you, Mr. President. Your country needs you. The future depends on you.

Senator Wyndom Brody: Unfortunately, people don't want to make a sacrifice anymore!

The Stranger: I can't understand you, Senator.

Senator Wyndom Brody: There's, uh, there's a price to be paid. A price to be paid for anything that we do.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 March 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:40 AM Sunday, January 02, 2011


Stampede Pass





I must have been lying in bed for over four hours last night and could not fall asleep for that much time and longer because I started thinking during the night last night that Stampede Pass is where I materialized after the L-1011 Stargazer spiraled down from over forty thousand feet after breaking into pieces and then crashed with such force that it virtually vaporized on contact with that ground. I started thinking of how that scene with "Picard" and his wife announcing that dinner was ready could be a detail I created to represent the details I read about the source of the name for Stampede Pass, as well as how "Kirk" mentions that he smell something burning in the kitchen. I thought over many details last night as I hoped to fall asleep and I was thinking of how the dialog with the statue in the 1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" is about how after I understood that my aircraft was unflyable because, for one reason, a wing had just broken off due to impact with debris from the Pegasus rocket that had just exploded in front of my windshield, I was turned around part ways in my seat as the pilot and I had my had outreached to shake the hand of Kerry Burgess and I spoke that flying with had been an honor but the aircraft was spinning too fast for us to shake hands. When I materialized at Stampede Pass I felt as though I had materialized about one inch or two above the ground and I found myself standing there in the woods on that dirt road with absolutely no idea where I was and I was standing there with my hand still reaching out to shake his hand.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 January 2011 excerpt ends]



































092315_a_spwl_ (659).jpg










http://www.subzin.com/search.php?title=All+the+President%27s+Men&title_id=M72750f38&search_sort=Popularity&type=All&genre=-1&pag=59

SUBZIN


All the President's Men (1976)


02:11:00 Why the hell didn't you tell me over the phone?

02:11:02 -Woodward says phones aren't safe. -Can't trust them.

02:11:04 -Come on in. -We can't come in, sir.

02:11:06 Woodward says there's electronic surveillance.

02:11:26 -Surveillance? Who's doing it? -It's being done.

02:11:28 People's lives are in danger. Maybe even ours.

02:11:30 What happened to that Justice source of yours?

02:11:32 I guess I made the instructions too complicated.










http://www.subzin.com/search.php?title=All+the+President%27s+Men&title_id=M72750f38&search_sort=Popularity&type=All&genre=-1&pag=59

SUBZIN


All the President's Men (1976)


02:09:04 FBI...

02:09:06 CIA, Justice. It's incredible.

02:09:12 The cover-up had little to do with Watergate.

02:09:15 It was mainly to protect the covert operations.

02:09:20 It leads everywhere.

02:09:25 Get out your notebook. There's more.

02:09:34 Your lives are in danger.










http://www.subzin.com/search.php?title=All+the+President%27s+Men&title_id=M72750f38&search_sort=Popularity&type=All&genre=-1&pag=60

SUBZIN


All the President's Men (1976)


02:11:47 The cover-up had little to do with the break-in.

02:11:49 It was to protect covert operations and the covert activities...

02:11:51 involving the entire U.S. intelligence community.

02:11:54 Did Deep Throat say that people's lives are in danger?

02:11:57 Yes.

02:11:58 -What else did he say? -He said everyone is involved.

02:12:09 You know the results of the latest Gallup Poll?

02:12:12 Half the country never even heard of the word "Watergate."

02:12:15 Nobody gives a shit.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074119/quotes

IMDb


All the President's Men (1976)

Quotes


Scott, Foreign Editor: It's a dangerous story for this paper.

Ben Bradlee: How dangerous?

Scott, Foreign Editor: Well, it's not that we're using nameless sources that bothers me. Or that everything we print, the White House denies. Or that no other papers are reprinting our stuff.

Howard Simons: What then?

Scott, Foreign Editor: Look, there are two thousand reporters in this town, are there five on Watergate? When did the Washington Post suddenly get the monopoly on wisdom?










http://www.subzin.com/search.php?title=All+the+President%27s+Men&title_id=M72750f38&search_sort=Popularity&type=All&pag=50

SUBZIN


All the President's Men (1976)


01:57:34 Christ, I just wish we knew if we could print this.

01:57:36 Now wait a minute, we didn't make them do these things...

01:57:38 but once they did, they're fair game!

01:57:39 Harry, let's go over your sources again. I want to hear it.

01:57:42 Sloan told the Grand Jury. He answered everything they asked him.

01:57:45 That means there's gotta be a record somewhere.

01:57:47 He told the Grand Jury, the FBI confirms. What more do you need?

01:57:50 I happen to love this country.

01:57:52 You know, we're not a bunch of zanies out to bring it down!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054387/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Time Machine (1960)

Release Info

USA 17 August 1960



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054387/fullcredits

IMDb


The Time Machine (1960)

Full Cast & Crew


Rod Taylor ... H. George Wells










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043126/releaseinfo

IMDb


Western Pacific Agent (1950)

Release Info

USA 17 March 1950 (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0149847/releaseinfo

IMDb


Better Late Than Never (1950)

Release Info

USA 17 March 1950










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0292632/releaseinfo

IMDb


Put Some Money in the Pot (1950)

Release Info

USA 17 March 1950










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=4324

The American Presidency Project

Richard Nixon

XXXVII President of the United States: 1969-1974

244 - Address to the Nation Announcing Decision To Resign the Office of President of the United States

August 8, 1974


I have never been a quitter. To leave office before my term is completed is abhorrent to every instinct in my body. But as President, I must put the interests of America first.










http://www.subzin.com/search.php?title=All+the+President%27s+Men&title_id=M72750f38&search_sort=Popularity&type=All&genre=-1&pag=5

SUBZIN


All the President's Men (1976)


01:06:11 when it's taking place at the Committee to Re-Elect...

01:06:13 and got a raincoat over his head. Why's he in a raincoat?

01:06:15 Could be raining is what could've happened.

01:06:16 Let me go through the story again.

01:06:17 You got a woman who's frightened at the door. Works for CREEP.

01:06:20 She said there's shredding taking place. We don't know what's in the papers.

01:06:23 We know the former Attorney General comes in with an overcoat over his head.

01:06:26 It could be raining. There's a lawyer present.










http://www.subzin.com/search.php?title=All+the+President%27s+Men&title_id=M72750f38&search_sort=Popularity&type=All&genre=-1&pag=14

SUBZIN


All the President's Men (1976)


01:16:29 Were you aware that it was that kind of funds from the very beginning?

01:16:37 A lot of people are watching me. They know I know a lot.

01:16:41 Was it all in $100 bills?

01:16:43 A lot of it was.

01:16:46 I thought it was an all-purpose, political fund...

01:16:49 you know, for taking fat cats to dinner, things like that.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:43 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 22 October 2015