Friday, November 27, 2015

Europa Report





























10800_DSC01974.JPG










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


RIKER: Doctor Cochrane...

COCHRANE: To the Phoenix. ...May she rest in peace.

(Cochrane and Troi knock back their slugs with some reaction)

COCHRANE: Okay, that wasn't so good.

TROI: Will, I think we have to tell him the truth.

RIKER: If we tell the truth the timeline...

TROI: Timeline! This is no time to argue about time. We don't have the time! ...What was I saying?

RIKER: You're drunk.

TROI: I am not.

RIKER: You are.

TROI: Look. He wouldn't even talk to me unless I had a drink with him. And then it took three shots of something called tequila just to find out he was the one we're looking for. And I've spent the last twenty minutes trying to keep his hands off me.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:19 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 27 November 2015