Monday, January 25, 2016

Second Chance




I saw another one of those profound patterns again in my sleeping dream today. That might have been before midnight.

Maybe that's just a normal kind of sleeping dream element, I don't know.

But considering how I have proved that my sleeping dreams are prescient then maybe there is something important about it.

I can still visualize the pattern of words I was seeing written on a board on the wall but I cannot recall the precise details. In the dream the pattern seemed to be words formed from a foreign language and that would make sense I am thinking now as I write this, having paused it at a scene denoted by the dialog.

The pattern was very important. I knew the pattern was important in the dream. Kind of something I grasp on to often because I am so miserable every day.

I find myself thinking too that, once again, I can solve the puzzle at any time. These performances of paranormal wizardry I publish here is just the opening act. And so I guess my audience has either not yet become bored with my wizardry or they are just all so unimaginatively unimpressed, just as shrieking monkeys are unimpressed with YakTrax.






























2016_Nk20_DSCN0355.JPG



































2016_Nk20_DSCN0356.JPG










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chance_(2016_TV_series)


Second Chance (2016 TV series)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Second Chance is an American science fiction crime drama television series


Premise

The series follows the life of Jimmy Pritchard, a 75-year-old former King County, Washington sheriff










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=second-chance-2016&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Second Chance

A Suitable Donor (Pilot)

1 JIMMY: What would you do with a second chance? Before you answer, let me give you some advice.
Second chances can be a real monster.
[Creedence Clearwater Revival's "Bad Moon Rising" plays] I'm gonna call the police.
- No need for that.
- I see a bad moon rising That same music over and over.
I'm gonna get the cops up here.
FBI.
Will that do? I see trouble on the way I see earthquakes and lightnin' Neighbors are complaining about the noise again, Dad.
I see Why don't you go ahead and let me have that smoke, too? Come on.
I was having a lot more fun before you showed up.
It's 3:00 in the afternoon.
Are you planning on getting dressed today? I will take it under advisement.
What's all this? Is this my case? You're working my case now? [chuckles] Someone has to.
Six bank jobs in 12 months, dead security guard, nobody locked up for it.
[chuckles] In my day, we would've done What needed to get done.
- Yeah, I'm pretty much aware of that.
- [toilet flushes] [keys jingle] Dad, is somebody else here? Oh.
Hey.
I was just on my way out.
Duval, this is Bettina.
Bettina is a member of my, uh, music appreciation club.
We meet once a week.
Don't worry.
He's too old to really do much of anything.
And how much does not really doing much of anything cost him? Don't answer that! It's impolite to talk about money.
My son should know that.
Don't be rude, Duval.
I'll see you.
You know where to find me.
Oh! Hello.
- Hello.
- Oh, geez.
Are you here for the music appreciation club? The music I'm sorry.
The what club? Gracie, I thought I told you to wait in the car.
Well, I wanted to come say hi to Grandpa.
I'll see you next week.
Who was that? No one.
Gracie, as long as you're here, go ahead and empty the rest of that bourbon in the kitchen sink.
Grandpa, what does the doctor say about mixing your meds and bourbon? Oh, that I had to give one of them up.
Can't remember which one.
Oh, you know, I used to have a lot more records.
You know what happened to them? Yeah, they're with the boxes from when we shut down your house after Mom died.
- Ah.
- They're up in our attic.
I can go up there when we get back.
Remember? Dad's taking me on a College Gracie tour.
You can take the time? It's two days with my daughter.
I've been on this case for a year.
You know best.
Kiddo.
- Gracie, come on, let's go.
- Okay.
I, uh, I poured a little of the bourbon into a glass by the sink.
Oh, you are an understanding child.
Gracie? You'll always be the Sheriff.
[chuckles] Don't let your father hear you say that.
- He doesn't like it.
- [both chuckle] I'll see you later.
[door closes] Every day, you wake up in the morning Trying to ignore the way you feel - - Reading all the bad news in the papers Of all the people that are sleeping at the wheel Can't believe a thing your daddy told ya Couldn't ever even walk a line Mama always had her best intentions Telling you everything will be fine I don't know what face that is.
It's my reassuring face, Otto.
Oh.
I thought maybe it was anxious.
Maybe it's a bit of both.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:10 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 25 January 2016