Wednesday, June 15, 2016

When I can't bring myself to my vacation...




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 7:25 PM

Subject: Re: Homestead

Oh yeah. And the way that dream that had the cypress trees in it has caused me to focus on that place in Spokane Valley.

Sullivan and I am afraid in the dream I will drown after the ship sinks.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 April 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 7:14 PM

Subject: Re: Homestead

That street address 15720 is listed on their website, the website for the real estate company.

The link to the actual location on the map is a different street address though, further west on 4th street. I can't find any overhead images that show the new construction the map so I don't really know where it is precisely.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 April 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 2:16 PM

To: L1 - The Homestead

Subject: Re: Low priority - background information


I am really looking forward to moving to a new location though and an obvious improvement in my living conditions that will be that new construction building


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 September 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/quotes

IMDb


WarGames (1983)

Quotes


McKittrick: General, the machine has locked us out. It's sending random numbers to the silos.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:00 AM

To: 'Kerry Burgess'

Subject: RE: Spokane WA

Now I am finding goddamned spiders in my clothes.

All that recent work in the attic of this building, and it accompanying stench, must be driving more spiders into my apartment.

Based on the manager’s letter on my front door, the work in the attic must have been the source of that powerful stench a few days ago.

I recognized the same smell from when the contractors cut a hole in the wall of my apartment living room to repair the outside fire sprinkler.

The smell was similar to that musty smell from when they cut the hole in the wall here in my living room but the stench from when they were working on the attic was really powerful. It was bad enough to give me a headache.

I saw yesterday in front of this apartment building what I guess is the insulation they tore from the attic above. The pile looked disgusting.

I looked up the early termination clause of my current lease and the rent special for The Homestead would just about even it out. If I signed a lease with them now. But I doubt I am going to ask for an early termination. I doubt they would give it to me.

I just hope I can move out to Spokane in just over 5 months now.

I would just as soon trash every thing now in this apartment. I don’t want to take anything with me from this bug-infested crap shack, especially if I move into a brand-new apartment.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 April 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 1:14 PM

To: 'Kerry Burgess'

Subject: RE: Spokane WA

The map location for the address of The Homestead Apartments seems correct.

I have looked at the photos on apartmentguides.com and the background details I see match the location.

On the current overhead map images there is a house there where Homestead apartments would be now.

I wonder if I went back and studied “Cloverdale” would there be much similarity to “Scott’s” house and that house that must have been demolished in order to build the new apartment buildings.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 April 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 10:25 AM

To: 'Kerry Burgess'

Subject: RE: Spokane WA

The “Tower.” She’s going to the “Tower” in last week’s new episode of the television series “Revolution.”

As best I can tell, The Clocktower Apartments are just across 4th Avenue from where The Homestead Apartments are located.

There is a sweet looking 2 bedroom apartment available right now at the Clocktower apartments that is part of The Villages apartments in Spokane Valley. I guess that used to be different companies and they consolidated.

Anyway, I don’t really want a 2 bedroom as all I need is a 1 bedroom but the 2 bedroom apartment is much cheaper than this 1 bedroom apartment I have now and in Spokane Valley there aren’t many listings for 1 bedrooms.

I’m going to look for a 1 bedroom apartment out there but I might go for a 2 bedroom if the deal is good.

So anyway, she’s going to the “Tower” and I bet she gets hit by a car along the way. That happened in the “Cloverdale” episode of “Stargate: Atlantis.” Predictably, “Scott” gets hit by a car as he crosses the street after he sees his dad. “Eli” the peeping Tom has it all captured on video, predictably.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 April 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/revolution-2012/the-night-the-lights-went-out-in-georgia-2685238/

tv.com


Revolution Season 1 Episode 14

The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 22, 2013 on NBC

AIRED: 4/22/13



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=revolution&episode=s01e14

Springfield! Springfield!


Revolution

s01e14


Beth, i've got a surprise for you.
Rachel Matheson.
Oh, my God.
You look wonderful.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=revolution&episode=s01e14

Springfield! Springfield!


Revolution

s01e14


Well, what are you doing out here? Um, just traveling through, uh, on our way to Colorado.
Well, that's quite a trip.
What's in Colorado? Unfinished business.
Uh, Beth, why don't you give this chubby gentleman some lunch? Thanks.
Rachel some fresh air? Why would you go to the tower? You know why, Jane.
We need to turn the power back on for everyone.
You're going to destroy the nanites.
And I need your help to do it.
Even though they're keeping your son alive? What happened? Something not even your little machines could fix.
Randall is in the tower.
- God knows what he can do.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2012 1:29 AM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: The Time Machine


I've given a lot of thought in recent years to the real possibility of immortality.

The conclusion I have reached, regardless of immortality, is that human beings are not much more than light bulbs.

We have a sense of consciousness but so does a light bulb.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 December 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=the-5th-wave

Springfield! Springfield!


The 5th Wave (2016)


Can I have your attention, please? If you'll all just quiet down.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:47 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 15 June 2016