Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Time After Time (2017)






2017_Nk20_DSCN0715.jpg










http://www.tv.com/shows/time-after-time-2017/pilot-3448460/

tv.com


Time After Time Season 1 Episode 1

Pilot

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 05, 2017 on ABC

A young H.G. Wells travels in the time machine he created to modern day New York City in the pursuit of the charismatic (yet secretly psychopathic) Dr. John Stevenson, better known as "Jack the Ripper," in the series premiere.

AIRED: 3/5/17



http://www.tv.com/shows/time-after-time-2017/i-will-catch-you-3448459/

tv.com


Time After Time Season 1 Episode 2

I Will Catch You

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 05, 2017 on ABC

AIRED: 3/5/17





Time After Time

Pilot


H.G. Wells: None of this makes any sense.

Vanessa: That's what I said. Then you handed me a letter. You said for me to find the time machine.

H.G. Wells: I wrote you a letter?

Vanessa: No, you wrote you a letter. You knew you wouldn't believe you either.

H.G. Wells: It's my handwriting. "It's true, H. G. , don't be daft. "Believe it. H. G. " I wrote this, but This symbol, what does it mean?

Vanessa: I've researched it, but there's no record of it.

H.G. Wells: Why didn't I write more?

And where did John take Jane?

Details would be very handy right now.












DSC00086.jpg










Time After Time

Pilot


H.G. Wells: They won't believe me. You don't. Jane. What if I can prove to you that I'm telling the truth? Then we can both go to the police together. Grant me access to the time machine. I'll prove it to you.










Time After Time

Pilot


John Stevenson: You've been granted a reprieve due to the feisty little vixen in the next room. Now, now, don't get too cozy. Well, it is that is soft, isn't it? Oh, it's like a cloud. They really have figured some of these things out, haven't they?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:03 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 07 March 2017