Saturday, November 10, 2007

Subject: Alberto Gonzales



http://www.governor.wa.gov/contact/form.asp

Thank you for contacting Governor Christine Gregoire. The Governor values your views and opinions. We want to assure you that the Governor's Office reads these messages and, when appropriate, refers them to relevant agencies, staff, or the Governor herself. Because of the volume of e-mail we receive daily, however, we are unable to respond to every message. Thank you again for contacting the Governor.













November 10, 2007


To: Governor Gregoire

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)



Governor,

I have communicated most of these same details and more to the Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice, and I wanted to also inform you of my observations.

I currently maintain an official United States federal undercover identity and I began that assignment on 12/7/1998 to investigate Microsoft Corporation sponsored terrorism. My deployment start date is recorded as 3/15/1998 and 3/16/1998 and I have been 100% deployed since then without even being able to visit with my family. I have not yet been granted permission to resume my true identity. And there is predictability to the terrorists attacks I have survived to this point.











----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: inspector.general@usdoj.gov
Cc: hotline@dodig.mil; House Speaker
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 1:37:11 PM
Subject: Alberto Gonzales

To: Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)


Location: Seattle and King County, Washington, investigating corrupted public officials, who are an armed force providing material support to an insurrection against the United States of America.









The date 4/14/1977 is a very important date to me personally and my personal activities on that date, among others, will generate a great deal of public interest - worldwide - and has made me the target of criminal conspiracy.





The date 4/14/1977 is when I returned to Earth after successfully - and at great personal risk and actual physical injury - diverting a large comet that was on a collision course with Earth.





I made several other trips into space and my mission to the divert the comet began on 11/2/1975 with a launch from Earth with the nuclear-pulse propulsion Orion ship. My Orion ship was launched from Earth with conventional rockets and then at a certain distance from Earth, I activated the nuclear-pulse propulsion. I landed on the planet Mars on 1/21/1976 and departed Mars on 1/23/1976. I hit a meteor storm after leaving Mars that caused me to lose a critical amount of reserve oxygen but I decided to continue on the mission as planned instead of returning to Earth for repair and replenishment of my oxygen supply. The impact to my ship also left me with physical injuries; the worst of which was broken ribs. I had enough oxygen left to carry out my mission but I would not have enough oxygen to return to Earth after completing my mission at the comet.





We didn't know it at the time, but I made a crucial decision for the survival of planet Earth, while that decision also meant I was on a one-way mission from that point because I would not have enough oxygen to get back to Earth. I continued as planned to the planet Saturn and landed on the Saturn moon Phoebe on 6/7/1976 and departed for the comet on 6/9/1976. After 8 months in space since leaving Earth, I intercepted the comet on 7/2/1976 and set to work at transferring the ordnance that would divert the comet. I had to make 4 flights into the comet with a smaller transport ship that was attached to the large Orion ship. On the first flight out of the comet, my transport ship was destroyed when I hit an obstacle at the edge of the coma and I barely made it back to the Orion ship. With my backup transport ship, I made 3 more flights into the chaos of the comet to deliver a total of four B41 thermonuclear bombs to strategic points on the comet surface. I
quickly left the comet vicinity and on 7/4/1976, the ordnance was detonated but we learned that the comet wasn't so easy to destroy.





The result of the explosion, with a total yield of almost 100 megatons of explosives, was a fragmented comet and with those fragments continuing on the same course for Earth. Or so we thought. Because I hit the comet so far out into the outer solar system it was diverted just enough so that it would not hit Earth. Until we calculated that the comet had been nudged out of a collision course, my backup plan was going to be to pilot my Orion ship into the comet and detonate the remaining B41's and all the nuclear-pulse propulsion charges I had left. I don't know if it would have worked. If I had returned to Earth and then returned to hit it much closer to Earth, then it would have still hit Earth. My mission, although extremely hazardous from the start, was designed with survivability in mind, but the team that would have had to make the second strike would have most certainly been on a suicide mission because they probably would not have survived the
radiation from the first strike. All the second strike would have done was to turn a fragmented mountain into more radioactive fragments - essentially a large dirty bomb - that would have still impacted Earth and with catastrophic results.






But I was successful and almost no one knew what almost happened and I would have more gold medals and trophy for my success, if I could figure out a way to survive and get back to Earth. I traveled to the planet Jupiter and I landed on the Jupiter moon Callisto on 11/26/1976, where it seemed certain that my oxygen supply would run out and I would have to either asphyxiate or I would have to commit suicide before my oxygen ran out but it seemed certain that the Jupiter moon Callisto would be my gravesite.




I was fortunate, though, to discover a source of oxygen in the form of water ice and I generated enough oxygen for the return trip to Earth and I launched from the Jupiter moon on Callisto on 11/28/1976. I was out of radio contact with Earth for a long time during that period and it wasn't until I had left the Jupiter moon Callisto that someone on Earth discovered on the magnetic tape archive that I had transmitted the message "Black Eagle, feet wet," which was U.S. Navy code to signify that I was inbound to Earth. I was a U.S. Navy officer even back then but the mission to divert the comet was designed from the start as a private enterprise as a measure of gratitude to the person, such as me with so much to lose, who would risk all to divert comet from striking the Earth.






I made it back to Earth and returned to the Earth surface on 4/14/1977 feeling very pleased with myself. I was also grateful to be alive and everywhere I looked, I saw reminders of my success in everything positive about life on the planet Earth. If I had failed, there would have been nothing but ash left on the surface and a few disgruntled survivors in underground bunkers. There probably would have been no ozone layer left and the atmosphere, what was left of it, would probably have eventually dissipated, leaving Earth as habitable as the planet Mars and worse because of the radioactive fragments that hit the atmosphere and surface.







These details listed below present associations with the key dates of the time I recognize as when I was again a POW, that time in Libya in 1986. I was shot down by anti-aircraft fire somewhere over the continent of Africa and the other U.S. Navy officer in the aircraft with me was killed, while I was captured and held until I escaped on 4/14/1986. I was missing in action, although I was able to check in periodically and report my status to the U.S. military, until 5/13/1987. I was almost rescued at one point earlier but the attempt failed with additional loss of life to U.S. forces. The date 11/25/1986 was when my family had a funeral service for me, more as a diversion to the enemy forces that were tracking the attempts to rescue me from the ground in Africa. After returning to U.S. forces on 5/13/1987, and in bad physical condition from wounds endured in earlier combat, I was being transported by the USS Stark FFG-31 to Bahrain for medical treatment.
That ship was most likely attacked specifically as another attempt to kill me and I don't think it is a coincidence the USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG-58 was attacked 333 days later and that was also probably another attempt to assassinate me. The USS Wainwright CG-28 was also aggressively targeted 4 days later with a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile forces during a large-scale combat engagement in the Persian Gulf and I was on the Wainwright at the time of that attack.







This observation about Alberto Gonzales, as well as the death of one of my U.S. Navy SEALs comrades, is a message to me from organized crime. The message is that more people that are important to me will die unless I turn over control of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, to organized crime.






From 8/4/1955 ( Alberto Gonzales ) to 2/14/1986 ( POW ) is: 11152 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my U.S. birthdate ) to 4/14/1977 ( my comet mission successful ) is: 6617 days

6617 / 11152 = 0.5933

'59-33' ( 1959 March 3 )




From 3/16/1998 ( my deployment ) to 2/3/2005 ( Gonzales working for mobsters and against U.S. ) is: 3 days, 359 weeks

'33-59' ( March 3, 1959 )



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Gonzales

80th United States Attorney General

In office
February 3, 2005 – September 17, 2007
President George W. Bush
Preceded by John Ashcroft


Alberto Gonzales (born August 4, 1955) is an American jurist who served as the 80th Attorney General of the United States. Gonzales was appointed to the post in February 2005 by President George W. Bush. Gonzales was the first Hispanic to serve as United States Attorney General. While Bush was Governor of Texas, Gonzales had served as his general counsel, and subsequently he served as Secretary of State of Texas and then on the Texas Supreme Court. From 2001 to 2005, Gonzales served in the Bush Administration as White House Counsel.[1] Amid several controversies and allegations of perjury before Congress, on August 27, 2007 Gonzales announced his resignation as Attorney General, effective September 17, 2007










From 7/28/1941 ( Michael Mukasey ) to 4/14/1977 ( my comet mission successful ) is: 13044 days

'1344'

From 3/3/1959 ( my U.S. birthdate ) to 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) is 13 days, 4 months, 4 years

'1344'



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Mukasey


Michael Bernard Mukasey (born July 28, 1941) is an American lawyer who currently serves as the 81st Attorney General of the United States, filling the vacancy left by Alberto Gonzales and confirmed to the position on November 8, 2007.

On November 8, 2007, the Senate voted to approve Mukasey's nomination by a vote of 53-40.






http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2007-09-17-mukasey-profile_N.htm

THE MUKASEY FILE

born July 28, 1941, in New York City.














From 6/1/1955 ( Tony Snow ) to 3/4/1976 ( my 17th birthday en route to comet ) is: 7582 days

7582 = 3791 + 3791

From 3/4/1959 to 7/20/1969 (Apollo 11 lunar landing) is: 3791 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_snow

Robert Anthony "Tony" Snow (born June 1, 1955) was the third White House Press Secretary for President George W. Bush, succeeding Scott McClellan and Ari Fleischer in that role.






From 1/21/1958 ( Paul McNulty ) to 3/4/1976 ( my 17th birthday en route to comet ) is: 6617 days

From 3/3/1959 to 4/14/1977 ( my comet mission successful ) is: 6617 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_McNulty

Paul J. McNulty (born January 21, 1958 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) is the Deputy Attorney General of the United States, having previously served as the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia. He has announced he will leave the post by June of 2007.











This was my 27th birthday when I was a Prisoner of War in Libya. The namesake for the building McVeigh destroyed died 3 days before 11/2/1975.

From 3/3/1986 to 4/19/1995 is: 3334 days

'33-34'


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_P._Murrah

Alfred Paul Murrah (October 27, 1904 - October 30, 1975) was an American attorney and judge. The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, which was named after him, was destroyed in the April 19, 1995, Oklahoma City bombing.







2 11 75


2 November 1975 ( my mission to comet begins )


From 8/23/1936 to 3/3/1959 is: 2 days, 1175 weeks


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Lee_Lucas

Henry Lee Lucas (August 23, 1936 – March 13, 2001) was an American criminal, convicted of murder and once listed as America's most prolific serial killer. However, he later recanted his confessions. He once flatly stated "I am not a serial killer" in a letter to researcher Brad Shellady[1]


Lucas's sentence was commuted to life in prison in 1998 by then-Governor George W. Bush. His was the only death penalty case among the 153 that came across George W. Bush's desk in his tenure as Texas Governor (including that of Karla Faye Tucker) in which Governor Bush intervened and commuted the death sentence. Lucas died in prison of natural causes. Though Lucas's death seemed to have removed the possibility of resolution in many instances, there are still a number of unresolved or open questions.










From 3/3/1959 to 10/23/1983 (U.S. Marines killed in Beirut barracks bombing) is: 9000 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 3/6/1988 ("Supercarrier") is: 9000 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombing

The 1983 Beirut barracks bombing was a major incident on October 23, 1983, during the Lebanese Civil War. Two truck bombs struck buildings in Beirut housing U.S. and French members of the Multinational Force in Lebanon, killing hundreds of servicemen, the majority being U.S. Marines. The blasts led to the withdrawal of the international peacekeeping force from Lebanon, where they had been stationed since the Israeli 1982 invasion of Lebanon. "Islamic Jihad" took responsibility for the bombing but that organization is thought to have been a nom de guerre for Hezbollah receiving help from the Islamic Republic of Iran








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096195/

Supercarrier (1988) (TV)

Release Date: 6 March 1988 (USA)

Plot Outline: The tales of Naval F-14 pilots stationed on the largest Aircraft Carrier in the Navy.






http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0713512/

"Supercarrier"
Deadly Enemies (Pilot) (1988)

Original Air Date: 6 March 1988 (Season 1, Episode 0)










This article has conflicting dates as to when Dick Cheney shot that lawyer in the face with a shotgun, with near fatal results, according to this information. Some of the sources claim the attack occurred on 2/11/2006 while others report 2/10/2006. I suspect those conflicting dates are deliberate, as it was an attempted murder of that lawyer by Dick Cheney, as part of a plan to "send a message" to me about the consequences of me prosecuting them for their long-term piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value.



The land owner, very suspiciously named Katharine Armstrong, reported the incident on 2/12/2006 and reported that it occurred on 2/11/2006. The victim of the attack reported the attack occurred on 2/10/2006. People described as witnesses reported the attack occurred on 2/11/2006.





From 12/14/1972 ( Apollo 17 leaves Moon ) to 2/11/2006 ( Saturday ) is 33 years, 59 days

'33-59'



From 3/16/1998 (Deployed) to 2/10/2006 (Friday) is 4 days, 412 weeks,

'4412' (see other examples I have described that represent my work)






http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Cheney_hunting_incident

On February 11, 2006, U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot Harry Whittington, a 78-year-old Texas attorney, while participating in a quail hunt on a ranch in Kenedy County, Texas. Whittington was shot in the face, neck, and upper torso with birdshot pellets from a 28-gauge Perazzi shotgun.

First public news of the incident was called in to the Corpus Christi Caller-Times on February 12, 2006, by ranch owner Katharine Armstrong. [1] The Bush administration disclosed the shooting incident to the public the afternoon of February 12. Local authorities released a report on the shooting on February 16, 2006 and witness statements on February 22. All of the witness statements conflict with the Sheriff's reports over the time of the shooting. (see 'Time of Shooting' below).

Cheney did not speak publicly about the incident until February 15 in an interview with Fox News. On February 14, 2006, Whittington suffered a non-fatal "silent" heart attack and atrial fibrillation due to at least one lead-shot pellet lodged in or near his heart. [2]


The shooting is widely reported to have taken place on Saturday February 11, 2006, based on the public statements of Katharine Armstrong, owner of the 50,000 acre Armstrong Ranch. Armstrong in her written statement to the Sheriff said the shooting happened on February 12 (a Sunday).

Harry Whittington, in his only public statement [3] and apparently reading from written notes, said that "accidents do and will happen – and that’s what happened last Friday" February 10. Whittington has not made another statement or issued a written statement about the shooting.

Dick Cheney in his only public statement on the shooting did not say what day or time the shooting happened.

In the Sheriff's report of Cheney's statement, a February 11 'incident' is described, but Cheney does not actually describe having shot Whittington.

Witness statements to the Sheriff made by Williford, Hixon, Gerado Medellin and Hubert explicitly state that the shooting happened on February 11th.












From 3/3/1927 ( Harry Whittington ) to 6/25/1986 ( National Homelessness Awareness Week, 1986 ) is 1 day, 3 weeks, 3 months, 59 years

'1-33-59'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Whittington

Harry M. Whittington (born March 3, 1927) is an American lawyer, real estate investor, and political figure from Austin, Texas who received international media attention on February 11, 2006, when he was shot in the face by Vice President Dick Cheney while hunting quail with two women on a ranch in Corpus Christi, Texas.

On February 11, 2006, Whittington, a Bush-Cheney campaign contributor, was accidentally shot and injured by U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney during a quail hunting trip, at a ranch in south Texas owned by Katharine Armstrong. Most of the damage from the shotgun blast was to the right side of his body, including damage to his face, chest, and neck. He was taken to Corpus Christi Memorial Hospital by ambulance.

Armstrong stated that Whittington was shot when Cheney was shooting at a covey of birds. She also says that Whittington did not alert Cheney to his location and was simply caught in the middle.










From 2/14/1986 to 5/13/1987 is: 453 days

From 5/13/1987 to 8/8/1988 ( Jeffrey Weise ) is: 453 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Weise

Jeffrey James Weise (August 8, 1988 – March 21, 2005) was a high school student of Red Lake, Minnesota responsible for the shooting deaths of his grandfather and his grandfather's girlfriend and the Red Lake High School massacre, a school shooting in which he killed nine people and injured more than a dozen others before committing suicide.












From 3/4/1959 to 5/1/1982 ( USNA82 ) is: 8459 days

From 5/1/1982 ( USNA82 ) to 6/28/2005 ( Michael Murphy killed ) is: 8459 days



From 5/7/1976 ( Michael Murphy ) to 12/7/1998 ( my special operation ) is: 8249 days

From 7/16/1963 to 2/14/1986 ( POW ) is: 8249 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_P._Murphy

Michael Patrick Murphy (May 7, 1976 — June 28, 2005) was a United States Navy SEAL posthumously awarded the United States military's highest decoration, the Medal of Honor, for his actions during the current War in Afghanistan. He was the first person to be awarded the medal for actions in Afghanistan; and the first member of the U.S. Navy to receive the award since the Vietnam War.[1]












What are the odds this is a coincidence considering that I am associated with Jim Morrison of The Doors and that my name is known as Thomas Ray? At the time of that episode titled "Ray Butts," I held the U.S. Navy rank of Commander, which is the equivalent of U.S. Marine Lt. Colonel. There is also probably a reason he liked pancakes that is related to the piracy of my identity. The air date for that episode is also the first time I was working undercover at Microsoft, as I noted earlier, which is also around the time Monica Lewinsky was working in the White House. I noted how that blue dress she allegedly wore and that was the source of media frenzy reminded me a lot of the notion of the U.S. Navy dress blue uniform style.






From 6/7/1976 ( Saturn moon Phoebe ) to 2/14/1986 ( POW ) is: 3539 days

From 2/14/1986 ( POW ) to 10/22/1995 ( Sunday, typical air day-of-week ) is: 3537 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0706370/

"Space: Above and Beyond"

Ray Butts (1995)

Original Air Date: 22 October 1995 (Season 1, Episode 5)

James Morrison ... Lt. Col. Tyrus Cassius "T.C." McQueen

Steve Rankin ... Lt. Col. Raymond Thomas Butts








http://www.tv.com/space-above-and-beyond/ray-butts/episode/72595/summary.html


Ray Butts

First Aired: Sunday October 22, 1995

The Saratoga receives a mysterious new passenger: a battle-scarred special-forces commando whose classified mission directives put the 58th at his disposal, even if it means leading them to certain disaster.

Guest Star: Steve Rankin (Lieutenant Colonel Raymond Thomas Butts)










From 4/21/1954 ( James Morrison ) to 4/14/1988 ( USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG-58 attacked ) is 33 years, 359 days

'333-59'

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0607175/

James Morrison
Date of Birth: 21 April 1954
"Space: Above and Beyond" .... Lt. Col. Tyrus Cassius "T.C." McQueen (23 episodes, 1995-1996)









I'm not certain what the objective here was but it seems to be a message to me about turning over control of my identity, which has tremendous commercial value, to organized crime. This could be the work of Microsoft-Corbis to produce content to associate with my identity. They have some kind of keyword context content set up on such sites as msnbc.com, or seem to, so when news article about my activities in space start to hit the internet, the keywords associated with my activities will become associated with stories such as this one. Here are keywords that associate with me personally such as U.S. Navy, Academy, midshipman, football, Ray, Morrison, and then they throw in "Kenny" from "South Park" for some laughs at my expense and for their profit from advertisements. I have attached an image for illustration of this point. His lawyer's last name is Ferris, which reminds me of associations to my true identity that I noted with the 1986 movie "Ferris
Bueller's Day Off."



http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/10/AR2007041001610.html

Midshipman Gets 2 Years for Assault

Ex-Football Player Must Leave Navy


By Raymond McCaffrey

Washington Post Staff Writer

Wednesday, April 11, 2007; Page B02

A former U.S. Naval Academy football player was sentenced yesterday to two years of confinement and dismissal from the Navy for sexually assaulting a female midshipman at a District hotel last year.

Midshipman Kenny Ray Morrison, 24, of Kingwood, Tex., appeared emotionless, except for two tightly balled fists, as he listened to a sentence rendered after about an hour of deliberation by a jury of seven Navy and Marine Corps officers at the U.S. Naval Academy.



Morrison's attorney, William M. Ferris, said afterward that his "client maintains his innocence" and that he planned to appeal the verdict. Ferris, who has said Morrison engaged in consensual sex, has accused the academy of "jury stacking" by offering a jury of senior officers.


Capt. Daniel King, the president of the jury, declined to comment on the verdict.













The first thought I had when I saw the television ad's for Wii was that it reminded me of Michelle Wie. Then yesterday I saw a commercial for Wii that featured a girl with 59 on her shirt.




From 2/14/1986 ( POW ) to 11/19/2006 ( Wii ) is: 7583 days

7583 = 1 + 3791 + 3791

From 3/4/1959 to 7/20/1969 ( Apollo 11 lunar landing ) is: 3791 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii

First available November 19, 2006

The Wii (pronounced as the pronoun we ) is the fifth home video game console released by Nintendo. The console is the direct successor to the Nintendo GameCube. Nintendo states that its console targets a broader demographic than that of Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3,[3] but it competes with both as part of the seventh generation of gaming systems.











[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





As I noted earlier, my work and other legitimate associations with my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, is associated with my birth date and as a concept, is no different than the logo that Nike, for example, uses for their shoes. All of my work has been with the knowledge that my heroics in 1976, among my other life experiences, had the potential to turn me, my wife, my family, my descendents, into slaves of the pirates that wanted to hijack my identity. That danger is increasing in severity due to the widespread adoption of the internet.




Phoebe and I have a great marriage and long-term relationship and, while we were always happy together, if she ever puzzled over why it seemed there could be something I was not telling her about me, then now she knows what it was all about. I look at Phoebe's career and understand that I have been directing her career with the future in mind. She has always been a popular actress and she could have had a greater movie career if not for being my love interest. I wanted her to have a great movie career but she was happy with me and I was happy with her and I knew that there was going to be a time in the future when people looked back, in light of my true identity, and feel very envious of her.




I have noted here examples of how my affection for my wife is represented by the character name "Kate" and other variations of the name Cates and that I think of as "The Cates."




The following examples of my work and/or legitimately associations with my true identity illustrate the details I have described earlier and that are variations of my birth date. I was born in Hawaii on 3/3/1959, but as one of my parents is from England and the other is from the U.S., the date was already 3/4/1959 in London and I incorporate that detail into my work. Some work presents the '33-34' association, while others might have a '33-59' or a '34-59' association. I also use the sequence '333' to associate with my work. Other examples that I have been using for a long time exhibit the age difference of Phoebe and me and can be 4 years, 135 days, which is '4135' or I will use '4413,' which is 4 years, 4 months, 13 days. There are several logical variations of that notion and I can also use '4412' which is 4 years, 4 months, 12 days and is the difference of 3/4/1959 and 7/16/1963. I also create associations to my graduation from the U.S. Naval Academy
with the dates 4/30/1982, 5/1/1982, and 5/28/1982. My first day at Princeton University was 9/2/1965 and 5/1/1973 is associated with my graduation from University of Oxford. The date 5/1/1967 is when I first flew a fighter jet by myself and that was after I demonstrated the ability to pilot a military helicopter on 5/9/1965, as part of my training program for the mission to the comet, of which I had already demonstrated the necessary mental and physical requirements. Another process I use is to create associations that are two equal periods of time, as an expression of symmetry and equality, as this next example illustrates with two equal periods of 3791 days.







From 9/2/1965 ( Princeton University ) to 1/19/1976 ( Public Law 94-479 ) is: 3791 days

From 3/4/1959 to 7/20/1969 ( Apollo 11 lunar landing ) is: 3791 days



From 4/14/1977 ( my mission to divert comet successful ) to 3/13/1978 ( Order 31-3 ) is: 333 days

'333'


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_of_the_Army_%28USA%29

After World War II, which saw the introduction of U.S. "5-star" officers who outranked Washington, both Congress and the President revisited the issue of Washington's rank. To maintain George Washington's proper position as the first Commanding General of the United States Army, he was appointed, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies of the United States by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 January 19, 1976, approved by President Gerald R. Ford on October 11, 1976. The Department of the Army Order 31-3, issued on March 13, 1978 had an effective appointment date of July 4, 1976.[10] The rank ensures that no United States military officer outranks George Washington.









From 3/4/1959 to 3/4/1976 is: 17 years

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=5662&st=&st1=

176 - Remarks on Awarding the Congressional Medal of Honor to Four Members of the Armed Forces.

March 4th, 1976

We are gathered here today to honor four Americans for exceptional military gallantry in the service of our Nation. All four of these men distinguished themselves above and beyond the call of duty. I deeply regret that one of the awards, to the late Captain Lance P. Sijan, of the United States Air Force, is posthumous. The other three, Rear Admiral James P. Stockdale, United States Navy; Colonel George E. Day, United States Air Force; and Lieutenant Thomas R. Norris, United States Naval Reserve, are here with us today.









From 3/4/1976 ( my 17th birthday en route to comet ) to 7/28/1976 is: 3 days, 3 weeks, 4 months

'33-34'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Arrow_%28F173%29

Commissioned: 28 July 1976

HMS Arrow (F173) was a Type 21 frigate of the Royal Navy.






http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow

An arrow is a pointed projectile that is shot with a bow. It predates recorded history and is common to most cultures.










From 2/26/1953 ( Barbara Niven ) to 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) is: 3792 days

From 3/3/1959 to 7/20/1969 ( Apollo 11 lunar landing ) is: 3792 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0018271/

Barbara Niven
Date of Birth: 26 February 1953
Tiger Cruise (2004) (TV) .... Kate Dolan










From 4/18/1947 (Cindy Pickett) to 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) is: 5933 days

'59-33'

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0681882/

Cindy Pickett
Date of Birth: 18 April 1947
Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986) .... Katie Bueller








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091042/

Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986)

Release Date: 11 June 1986 (USA)

Tagline: One Man's Struggle To Take It Easy

Plot Outline: A high school wise guy is determined to have a day off from school, despite of what the principal thinks of that.

Cindy Pickett ... Katie Bueller
Lyman Ward ... Tom Bueller









From 6/19/1967 ( Mia Sara ) to 4/14/1977 is: 3587 days
3587 = 1 + 1793 + 1793
From 3/3/1959 to 1/29/1964 ( Innsbruck Olympics ) is: 1793 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000214/

Mia Sara
Date of Birth: 19 June 1967

Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986) .... Sloane Peterson
Timecop (1994) .... Melissa Walker







From 7/1/1956 ( Alan Ruck ) to 4/14/1977 is: 7592 days
7592 = 3796 + 3796
From 3/3/1959 to 7/24/1969 ( Apollo 11 splashdown ) is: 3796 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001688/

Alan Ruck
Date of Birth: 1 July 1956

Star Trek: Generations (1994) .... Capt. John Harriman
Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986) .... Cameron Frye








From 12/14/1971 ( Natascha McElhone ) to 5/1/1982 ( USNA82 ) is: 3791 days

From 3/4/1959 to 7/20/1969 ( Apollo 11 lunar landing ) is: 3791 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001523/

Natascha McElhone
Date of Birth: 14 December 1971
The Truman Show (1998) .... Lauren/Sylvia











From 12/8/1943 to 7/3/1971 is: 10069 days

From 3/4/1959 to 11/25/1986 is: 10069 days + 59 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Morrison

James Douglas Morrison (December 8, 1943 – July 3, 1971) was an American singer, songwriter, writer, film director, and poet. He was best known as the lead singer and lyricist of the popular American rock band The Doors, and is considered to be one of the most charismatic, unique, and influential frontmen in the history of rock music.[1] He was also an author of several poetry books, a documentary, short film, and three early music videos ("The Unknown Soldier", "Moonlight Drive", and "People are Strange"). Morrison died in Paris at the age of 27.







In the context of my artificial and symbolic identity, my father was named Joseph Wayne Burgess, as listed on the official birth certificate I received through the U.S. Postal Service a few years ago. These details below are also associated with my official United States federal undercover identity and are symbolic of my true identity.


http://www.rootsweb.com/~okcemete/noble/morrison/morrison.htm

Morrison Cemetery

Morrison, Noble County, Oklahoma

LAST NAME BURGESS
FIRST MI Joseph Wayne

BORN 09 Apr 1946
DIED 04 Aug 1985










Joseph Burgess was alive 14362 days.

14362 = 7181 + 7181



Jim Morrison died on 7/3/1971

From 7/3/1971 to 3/1/1991 ( "The Doors" ) is: 7181 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101761/

The Doors (1991)

Release Date: 1 March 1991 (USA)

Plot Outline: The story of the famous and influential 1960's rock band and its lead singer and composer, Jim Morrison.










"don't forget to add the zero" is a line from one of the characters in this movie, based on true events, regarding the plan for rescuing "Hambleton" from hostile territory. I recognize it as something I do in my work to encrypt associations to my identity.



From 7/4/1976 to 10/21/1988 ( "Bat*21" ) is: 4492 days

From 7/16/1963 to 11/2/1975 is: 4492 days

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094712/

Bat*21 (1988)

Release Date: 21 October 1988 (USA)

Tagline: Trapped behind enemy lines. A whole army after him... And only one man can save him.

Gene Hackman ... Lt. Col. Iceal Hambleton
Danny Glover ... Capt. Bartholomew Clark











From 2/14/1986 ( POW ) to 3/28/2004 ( "The Wandering Juvie" ) is: 6617 days

From 3/3/1959 to 4/14/1977 is: 6617 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wandering_Juvie

'The Wandering Juvie" is the sixteenth episode of The Simpsons' fifteenth season. The episode aired on March 28, 2004.










From 2/14/1986 ( POW ) to 12/15/1989 ( "Glory" ) is 3 years, 43 weeks, 3 days

'34-33'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097441/

Glory (1989)

Release Date: 15 December 1989 (USA)

Matthew Broderick ... Col. Robert Gould Shaw







From 2/14/1986 ( POW ) to 12/9/2001 is 15 years, 9 months, 3 weeks, 4 days

'1-59-34'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0271454/

The Day Reagan Was Shot (2001) (TV)
Release Date: 9 December 2001 (USA)
Richard Crenna ... Ronald Reagan










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_gun

Rayguns are a type of directed-energy weapon. They are a classic and widespread feature of science fiction. Types of raygun have various names: ray gun


Other uses of the word

A nickname for former U.S. president Ronald Reagan.










http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_1_results.jsp

ZIP Code™ Matches in PRESIDIO, TX

79845

7-9845







From 3/3/1959 to 2/14/1986 ( POW ) is: 9845 days






From 4/14/1986 to 5/13/1987 is: 394 days

From 5/13/1987 to 6/10/1988 ( "The Presidio" ) is: 394 days

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095897/

The Presidio (1988)

Release Date: 10 June 1988 (USA)









From 9/18/1920 ( Jack Warden ) to 11/25/1986 is 66 years, 68 days

6668 = 3334 + 3334

'33-34'

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0912001/

Jack Warden
Date of Birth: 18 September 1920
The Presidio (1988) .... Sgt. Maj. Ross Maclure










From 4/14/1986 to 4/1/1988 is: 718 days

718 = 359 + 359

'33-59'

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=35638&st=&st1=

Proclamation 5788—National Former Prisoners of War Recognition Day, 1988

April 1st, 1988








http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner_of_War_Medal

The Prisoner of War Medal is a military decoration of the United States armed forces which was authorized by Congress and signed into law by President Ronald Reagan in 1986.

The medal was designed by Jay C. Morris of the Institute of Heraldry. On the obverse of the medal is an American eagle, wing folded, and completely enclosed (imprisoned) by a ring of barbed wire following the outline of the medal.

Multiple awards of the Prisoner of War Medal are denoted in all branches of the military by service stars.








From 3/4/1959 to 7/28/1987 is 3 days, 3 weeks, 340 months

'33-34'


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=34639

Proclamation 5687—Thanksgiving Day, 1987

July 28th, 1987



On Thanksgiving Day, 1987, let us, in this unbroken chain of observance, dedicate ourselves to honor anew the Author of Liberty and to publicly acknowledge our debt to all those who have sacrificed so much in our behalf. May our gratitude always be coupled with petitions for divine guidance and protection for our Nation and with ready help for our neighbors in time of need.

Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim Thursday, November 26, 1987, as a National Day of Thanksgiving, and I call upon the citizens of this great Nation to gather together in homes and places of worship on that day of thanks to affirm by their prayers and their gratitude the many blessings God has bestowed upon us.










From 11/25/1986 to 11/19/1987 is: 359 days

'33-59'

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=33715&st=&st1=

Proclamation 5747—National Family Week, 1987

November 19th, 1987









From 6/7/1976 to 10/11/1989 ( Michelle Wie ) is: 4 days, 4 months, 13 years

'4413'

From 3/3/1959 to 7/16/1963 is: 4 years, 4 months, 13 days

'4413'

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1984988/

Michelle Wie

Date of Birth: 11 October 1989, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA










From 7/21/1987 ( formal wedding ceremony for Phoebe and me ) to 11/19/2004 ( "National Treasure" ) is: 6331 days

From 3/3/1959 to 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted comet ) is: 6331 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368891/

National Treasure (2004)

Release Date: 19 November 2004 (USA)

Tagline: The greatest adventure history has ever revealed.

Plot Outline: A treasure hunter is in hot pursuit of a mythical treasure that has been passed down for centuries, while his employer turned enemy is onto the same path that he's on.

Nicolas Cage ... Ben Gates











From 3/4/1959 to 6/7/1976 is: 6305 days

From 1/7/1964 ( Nicolas Cage ) to 4/12/1981 ( STS-1 launch into Earth orbit ) is: 6305 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000115/

Nicolas Cage
Date of Birth: 7 January 1964

Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982) (as Nicolas Coppola) .... Brad's Bud
Raising Arizona (1987) .... H.I. McDunnough
Fire Birds (1990) .... Jake Preston
National Treasure (2004) .... Ben Gates
Ghost Rider (2007) .... Johnny Blaze / Ghost Rider










From 1/29/1964 ( Innsbruck Olympics ) to 3/11/1982 ( Memorial design approved ) is: 6616 days

From 3/4/1959 to 4/14/1977 ( my comet mission successful ) is: 6616 days




From 7/20/1969 ( Apollo 11 lunar landing ) to 11/13/1982 ( The Vietnam Veterans Memorial ) is 159 months, 3 weeks, 3 days

'1-59-33'


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_war_memorial

Established November 13, 1982

The Vietnam Veterans Memorial is a national war memorial located in Washington, D.C., that honors members of the U.S. armed forces who had died in service or are unaccounted for during the Vietnam War.


March 11, 1982 - The design was formally approved.

March 26, 1982 - Ground was formally broken.

November 13, 1982 - Memorial dedication after a march to its site by thousands of Vietnam War veterans. As a National Memorial it was administratively listed on the National Register of Historic Places the same day.









From 2/9/1964 ( Innsbruck Olympics ) to 4/7/1987 ( Jack Johnson ) is: 8458 days

From 3/4/1959 to 4/30/1982 ( USNA82 ) is: 8458 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0425270/

Jack Johnson
Date of Birth: 7 April 1987
Lost in Space (1998) .... Will Robinson








I recognize these next details from the transcripts as relevant to my activities while on my mission to intercept the comet. One objective was to create a record that people who knew me would recognize that Phoebe was very important to me and that would be obvious when details about my activities in space became public. There is also the element of having to document how the pirates were actively working to disrupt our lives as part of their criminal conspiracy to hijack my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0199753/quotes


Memorable quotes for
Red Planet (2000)



Gallagher: I prefer one moon, you know? That way you know what to call it: The Moon.




[Gallagher asks the symptoms of hypoxia]

Dr. Quinn Burchenal: Hypoxia? Dizzy. Skin'll tingle. Vision narrows. Then anoxia. Shock, convulsions, acidosis.

Gallagher: Gonna hurt?

Dr. Quinn Burchenal: Yeah.


Dr. Quinn Burchenal: Short time to live, long time to wait.











http://www.cswap.com/2000/Space_Cowboys


Space Cowboys


2:01:34
Do you think he made it?

2:01:42
Yeah. I think he made it.












http://www.cswap.com/1984/Gremlins

Gremlins


I always thought everyone was happy
during the holidays, no matter what.


Most people are, but some aren't.


While everybody else opens up presents,
they're opening up their wrists.


Cheery thought.


It's true. The suicide rate's
always the highest around the holidays.


Now I'm depressed.


Do you ever get depressed on Christmas?


I don't celebrate Christmas.


Are you Hindu or something?


No, I just don't like to.


What's not to like?
I mean, it's a lot of fun.


God!
Say you hate Thanksgiving,
and nobody cares.










http://www.cswap.com/1984/Gremlins

Gremlins


This is what's left
of my imported Bavarian snowman.

Your dog broke it this morning!


I'm terribly sorry.










From 7/2/1937 ( Polly Holliday ) to 4/14/1977 ( successful comet mission ) is: 14531 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/26/1976 ( Jupiter moon Callisto ) is: 4882 days

4882 / 14531 = 0.3359

'33-59'

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0391072/

Polly Holliday
Date of Birth: 2 July 1937
Gremlins (1984) .... Ruby Deagle











I recognize that I was planning to take my wife's last name of Cates when we publicly reveal that we have been happily married from since the time I asked her parents for their blessing for me to marry Phoebe.



Other details I have found suggest that I studied medicine at Princeton University and law at University of Oxford and graduated with degrees in those fields, along with my other professional achievements.



http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/movies/fast_times/fast_times125.jpg.html

"Linda Barrett

Attending college
in Riverside.

Now living with her
Abnormal Psych Professor"





From 3/4/1959 to 4/12/1981 ( STS-1 launch ) is: 8075 days

http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_1_results.jsp

ZIP Code™ Matches in RIVERSIDE, NJ

08075





http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_1_results.jsp

ZIP Code™ Matches in BARRETT, WV

25208

25 2 08 >>> 1925 February 08



From 2/8/1925 ( postal code 25208 ) to 3/4/1959 is: 34 years, 3 weeks, 3 days

'34-33'





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-1

The first Space Shuttle mission, STS-1, was launched April 12, 1981, and returned April 14. Space Shuttle Columbia orbited the earth 36 times in this 54.5-hour mission.









From 7/4/1946 (postal code 07446) to 6/7/1976 is 3 days, 359 months

'33-59'

http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_1_results.jsp

ZIP Code™ Matches in RAMSEY, NJ

07446







From 5/1/1967 to 7/29/1983 ("Private School") is: 5933 days

'59-33'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086143/

Private School (1983)

Plot Summary: Christine (Phoebe Cates), a student at an exclusive all-girls private school, is in love with Jim, who attends an academy for boys nearby

Release Date: 29 July 1983 (USA)

Phoebe Cates ... Christine Ramsey









From 5/16/1955 (Debra Winger) to 7/16/1963 is: 2983 days

From 3/3/1959 to 5/1/1967 is: 2981 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000700/

Debra Winger
Date of Birth: 16 May 1955
An Officer and a Gentleman (1982) .... Paula Pokrifki







From 5/1/1967 to 6/29/1967 (Melora Hardin) is: 59 days

'33-59'

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002124/

Melora Hardin
Date of Birth: 29 June 1967
Iron Eagle (1986) .... Katie








http://www.navysite.de/ar/index.html

Repair Ships - AR

The task of the Repair Ships was to provide battle damage repair, maintenance and logistics support to ships assigned, at anchor or moored to a pier.


From 5/1/1967 to 7/16/1979 is: 4459 days

From 7/16/1979 to 9/30/1991 (USS Vulcan) is: 4459 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/AR5.htm

VULCAN (AR 5)
REPAIR SHIP
Decommission Date: 09/30/1991









From 1/19/1954 (Katey Sagal) to 6/7/1976 is: 8175 days
8175 * 0.5933 = 4850 days
From 1/19/1954 (Katey Sagal) to 5/1/1967 is: 4850 days

'59-33'

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005408/

Katey Sagal
Date of Birth: 19 January 1954
"Futurama" .... Turanga Leela (72 episodes, 1999-2003)










From 11/2/1975 ( my comet mission begins ) to 5/1/2003 ( "Countdown to Mars" ) is: 10042 days

10042 = 5021 + 5021

From 7/16/1963 to 4/14/1977 is: 5021 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1075795/

Countdown to Mars (2003) (TV)

Release Date: 1 May 2003 (USA)








From 7/16/1963 to 11/13/1996 ("Live from Mars") is 33 years, 3 months, 4 weeks

'33-34'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0905352/

Director: Geoffrey Haines-Stiles

Live from Mars (1996) (TV)

Release Date: 13 November 1996 (USA)








From 12/7/1998 ( my special operation ) to 10/31/2001 ( "Live from Mars 2001" ) is 34 months, 3 weeks, 3 days

'34-33'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1080023/

Live from Mars 2001 (2001) (TV)

Release Date: 31 October 2001 (USA)










From 11/18/1939 (Brenda Vaccaro) to 7/2/1976 is: 13376 days
13376 * 0.3359 = 4492 days
From 7/16/1963 to 11/2/1975 is: 4492 days

'33-59'

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0882853/

Brenda Vaccaro
Date of Birth: 18 November 1939
Capricorn One (1978) .... Kay Brubaker








From 12/23/1968 (Apollo 8 at Moon, Hawaii-time) to 6/2/1978 ("Capricorn One") is: 4 days, 492 weeks

'4492'

From 7/16/1963 to 11/2/1975 is: 4492 days

'4492'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077294/

Capricorn One (1978)

Release Date: 2 June 1978 (USA)










From 3/4/1959 to 9/22/1994 ("Friends") is: 12986 days
From 7/16/1963 to 11/2/1975 is: 4492 days
4492 / 12986 = 0.3459

'34-59'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108778/

"Friends" (1994)
TV-Series 1994-2004

Release Date: 22 September 1994 (USA)










From 3/3/1959 to 9/2/1965 (Princeton University) is: 2375 days

From 7/2/1976 to 1/2/1983 (Kate Bosworth) is: 2375 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0098378/

Kate Bosworth
Date of Birth: 2 January 1983
Superman Returns (2006) .... Lois Lane









From 11/26/1976 ( Jupiter moon Callisto ) to 5/7/1982 ( "Paradise" ) is: 1988 days

From 7/16/1963 to 12/24/1968 ( Apollo 8 at Moon ) is: 1988 days

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084469/

Paradise (1982)

Release Date: 7 May 1982 (USA)

Phoebe Cates ... Sarah






From 7/15/1960 ( Willie Aames ) to 4/12/1981 ( STS-1 launch into Earth orbit ) is: 7576 days

7576 = 3788 + 3788

From 3/3/1959 to 7/16/1969 ( Apollo 11 launches for Moon ) is: 3788 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000714/

Willie Aames
Date of Birth: 15 July 1960
Paradise (1982) .... David








From 7/16/1963 to 5/8/1973 ( Kam Heskin ) is: 3584 days

From 3/3/1959 to 12/24/1968 ( Apollo 8 at Moon ) is: 3584 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004349/

Kam Heskin
Date of Birth: 8 May 1973
Prince & Me II: The Royal Wedding (2006) (V) .... Paige Morgan









From 12/25/1968 ( Apollo 8 at Moon ) to 6/3/2002 ( "Party at the Palace: The Queen's Concerts, Buckingham Palace" ) is 33 years, 5 months, 9 days


'33-59'


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0323587/

Party at the Palace: The Queen's Concerts, Buckingham Palace (2002) (TV)

Release Date: 3 June 2002 (UK)

Plot Outline: Well-known performers accompanied by 12,000 selected members of the public on the lawn of Buckingham Palace to celebrate the Queen's Golden Jubilee.








From 6/8/1931 ( Dana Wynter ) to 12/23/1968 ( Apollo 8 at Moon, Hawaii-time ) is: 1959 weeks

'March 3, 1959'

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0944073/

Dana Wynter
Date of Birth: 8 June 1931
The Royal Romance of Charles and Diana (1982) (TV) .... Queen Elizabeth II








From 12/23/1968 ( Monday, Apollo 8 at Moon, Hawaii-time) to 6/7/1976 ( Monday ) is: 2723 days

From 6/7/1976 ( Saturn moon Phoebe ) to 11/21/1983 ( "Seven and the Ragged Tiger" ) is: 2723 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_and_the_Ragged_Tiger

Seven and the Ragged Tiger is Duran Duran's third studio album, released globally in November, 1983. It would prove to be the last studio album for the band's original lineup until 2004's Astronaut.

Released 21 November 1983

Track listing

2. "New Moon On Monday" – 4:16







From 10/21/1956 ( Carrie Fisher ) to 6/7/1976 ( Saturn moon Phoebe ) is: 7169 days

7169 = 1 + 3584 + 3584 days

From 3/3/1959 to 12/24/1968 ( Apollo 8 at Moon ) is: 3584 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000402/

Carrie Fisher
Date of Birth: 21 October 1956

Star Wars (1977) .... Princess Leia Organa
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980) .... Princess Leia
The Blues Brothers (1980) .... Mystery Woman








http://www.lyricsfreak.com/o/oingo+boingo/just+another+day_20102758.html

Just Another Day

(theres life underground)
I feel it all around / I feel it in my bones
My life is on the line / when Im away from home
When I step out the door / the jungle is alive
I do not trust my ears / I dont believe my eyes
I will not fall in love / I cannot risk the bet
Cause hearts are fragile toys / so easy to forget
Its just another day / theres murder in the air
It drags me when I walk / I smell it everywhere
Its just another day / where people cling to light
To drive away the fear / that comes with every night
Chorus
Its just another . . . . . . . its just another day
Its just another . . . . . . . its just another day . . .
Its just another day--when people wake from dreams
With voices in their ears--that will not go away
I had a dream last night / the world was set on fire
And everywhere I ran / there wasnt any water
The temperature increased / the sky was crimson red
The clouds turned into smoke / and everyone was dead
(but) theres a smile on my face . . . for everyone
Theres a golden coin . . . that reflects the sun
Theres a lonely place . . . thats always cold
Theres a place in the stars . . . for when you get old
Theres razors in my bed / that come out late at night
They always disappear / before the morning light
Im dreaming again / of life underground
It doesnt ever move / it doesnt make a sound
And just when I think--that things are in their place
The heavens are secure--the whole thing explodes in my face








The US premiere date for Julia Robert's "Dying Young" might be a 3 year, 334 day, pointer to 7/21/1987, which is the day Phoebe and I had a formal wedding ceremony, although our marriage goes back several years earlier and was secret. The plot element of the starring character being sick might be a metaphor for how I was having trouble adapting to normal food again after having to live in wilderness of Africa for over a year and because of my associated physical injuries and how Phoebe was caring for me after I returned from Africa. There are also the standard decoy elements due to the stalkers that work fanatically to disrupt our lives. The challenge is how to document the disruption to our lives without giving them the attention the stalkers crave so much from me.





From 7/21/1987 to 6/20/1991 (Thursday) is 3 years, 334 days

'33-34'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101787/

Dying Young (1991)

Release Date: 21 June 1991 (USA)

Julia Roberts ... Hilary O'Neil
Campbell Scott ... Victor Geddes





From 3/3/1959 to 7/20/1969 ( Apollo 11 lunar landing ) is: 3792 days

From 4/12/1981 ( STS-1 launch ) to 8/30/1991 ( "Dying Young" ) is: 3792 days

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101787/releaseinfo

Release dates for
Dying Young (1991)

UK 30 August 1991






http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000210/

Julia Roberts
Date of Birth: 28 October 1967
Dying Young (1991) .... Hilary O'Neil





From 7/19/1961 ( Campbell Scott ) to 4/30/1982 ( USNA82 ) is: 7590 days

7590 = 3795 + 3795

From 3/4/1959 to 7/24/1969 ( Apollo 11 splashdown ) is: 3795 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001714/

Campbell Scott
Date of Birth: 19 July 1961
Dying Young (1991) .... Victor Geddes










http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/magazine/magazine04.jpg.html

Phoebe Cates

"The Princess of Wales: is she an Essex girl at heart?"






http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essex

Essex is a county in the East of England. The county town is Chelmsford, and the highest point of the county is Chrishall Common near the village of Langley






http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Langley%2C_Essex

Langley, Essex

Langley is a village and civil parish in the English county of Essex, seven miles west-south-west of Saffron Walden.






http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Langley%2C_Virginia

Langley, Virginia

Langley is often used as a metonym for the CIA.










[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]