Sunday, September 21, 2008

Subject: The George Bush-supported insurrection and treason against the U.S. federal government




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2008 3:22:38 AM
Subject: The George Bush-supported insurrection and treason against the U.S. federal government

To: United States Department of Defense, Inspector General


From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)





I have reason to believe that domestic terrorists are actively planning to destroy with stolen nuclear weapons at least 1 American city. I have further reason to believe that subversive elements of the U.S. federal government are working to provide cover for those pending acts of domestic terrorism that I believe are being actively planned. I believe that George Bush, Richard Cheney, Defense Secretary Robert Gates, Joint Chiefs Mike Mullen, and others such as RNC chairman Robert M. Duncan, Nancy Pelosi, Rudolph W. Giuliani, Barack Obama and John Edwards of North Carolina, among others not named here, are actively providing cover for those past and pending acts of domestic terrorism.





At a minimum, this is part of the King County insurance scam that David George Reichert, Sue Rahr, Ronald Cordell Sims and their criminal accomplices are supporting. My guess is that it could actually be a real target of attack by those insurgents as I have named. The law requires the arrest and permanent confinement to United States federal prison the insurgents I have named, such as David George Reichert, Sue Rahr, Ronald Cordell Sims of King County, Washington.

The law requires the arrest and permanent confinement of all employees, lawyers, and managers of any capacity of the Seattle Art Museum.

I am the final authority on this critical matter of U.S. national security.

Failure to follow my direct and lawful orders is treason against the United States federal government.










From 5/23/1950 ( Brad Owen actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 5/16/1955 ( date hijacked from me:actress Debra Winger starring role 1982 film "An Officer And A Gentleman" ) is 3 days, 3 weeks, 59 months

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 5/23/1950 ( Brad Owen actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) To 12/24/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is 6790 days

6790 = 3395 + 3395

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) is 3395 days



From 5/23/1950 ( Brad Owen actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) To 9/17/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Battlestar Galactica" includes central figures "Apollo" and "Starbuck" as fighter pilots in space ) is 10344 days

10344 = 5172 + 5172

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) is 5172 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Owen

Brad Owen

Brad Owen (born May 23, 1950) is an American politician. He is a member of the Democratic Party and currently serves as the [ fraudulent ] lieutenant governor of Washington state.





http://www.nndb.com/people/064/000161578/

Brad Owen

Born: 23-May-1950

Executive summary: [ Fraudulent ] Lt. Governor of Washington










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAM

Sam

SAM may refer to:

Seattle Art Museum

Surface-to-Air Missile, a missile designed to be launched from land or sea to destroy aircraft










From 2/14/1986 ( I was Prisoner of War in Libya ) To 5/14/2002 ( Seattle Art Museum & all employees and managers actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government ) is 5933 days

'59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )


http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/PressRoom/prRelease.asp?prID=39

SEATTLE, May 14, 2002 – Today the Trustees of the Seattle Art Museum (SAM) unveiled Weiss/Manfredi Architects’ final concept design for an 8.5-acre sculpture park overlooking Elliott Bay. The Olympic Sculpture Park, the third venue of the Seattle Art Museum, will transform the Emerald City’s largest and last undeveloped waterfront property from a former industrial site into vibrant new green space for people to experience modern and contemporary art beyond the museum’s walls and appreciate the city and unique environment of the Puget Sound.










From 11/8/1970 ( date hijacked from me:my first ascent to Mount Everest summit ) To 1/30/2007 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Microsoft actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Microsoft employees and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ) is 13232 days

13232 = 6616 + 6616

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is 6616 days


http://www.microsoft.com/Presspass/press/2007/jan07/01-29VistaLaunchPR.mspx

Microsoft Launches Windows Vista and Microsoft Office 2007 to Consumers Worldwide

Flagship products available at over 39,000 retail locations and online around the world.

NEW YORK — Jan. 29, 2007 — On Jan. 30 the most significant product launch in Microsoft Corp.’s history culminates in the release to consumers of the Windows Vista™ operating system and Microsoft® Office 2007. Starting tomorrow, these two flagship products will be available in more than 70 countries, in 19 languages (with 99 languages anticipated by the end of the year), and at more than 39,000 retail stores and online.





http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2003547117_microsoft30.html

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Spanning the globe with word of Vista

By Benjamin J. Romano

NEW YORK -- Microsoft plastered the media universe with logos for Windows Vista and Office 2007 on Monday to begin a massive worldwide marketing campaign for its two biggest products, which officially become widely available today.

[ Racketeering Mob Organization Microsoft actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Microsoft employees and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ]










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vista

vista

the visual percept of a region; "the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views" [syn: view]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_everest

Mount Everest

Mount Everest, also called Chomolungma, Qomolangma or Zhumulangma or Sagarmatha is the highest mountain on Earth, as measured by the height of its summit above sea level, which is 8,848 metres (29,029 feet). The mountain, which is part of the Himalaya range in High Asia, is located on the border between Sagarmatha Zone, Nepal, and Tibet, China.










From 9/16/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US films "Timecop," "Blue Sky," "Princess Caraboo" starring my wife as "Princess Caraboo" ) To 10/12/2000 ( USS Cole DDG-67 sailors killed and I was the first Commanding Officer of USS Cole DDG-67 ) is 2218 days

From 10/12/2000 ( USS Cole DDG-67 sailors killed and I was the first Commanding Officer of USS Cole DDG-67 ) To 11/8/2006 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Microsoft actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Microsoft employees and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ) is 2218 days



From 10/28/1967 ( date hijacked from me:actress Julia Roberts starring role 1990 film "Pretty Woman" ) to 11/8/2006 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Microsoft actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Microsoft employees and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ) is: 14256 days

14256 = 7128 + 7128

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 3/15/1998 ( date hijacked from me:as a U.S. Navy officer I was secretly deployed on an official United States federal assignment to prosecute the Racketeering Mob Organization Microsoft and their criminal accomplices in King County and elsewhere ) is: 14256 days



From 11/26/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) to 11/8/2006 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Microsoft actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Microsoft employees and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ) is 13 days, 359 months

'1-33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )


http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2006/nov06/11-08VistaRTM.mspx

Q&A: Windows Vista Released to Manufacturing

REDMOND, Wash., Nov. 8, 2006 — As Windows Vista is released to manufacturing (RTM) today

[ Racketeering Mob Organization Microsoft actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Microsoft employees and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ]










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vista

vista

the visual percept of a region; "the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views" [syn: view]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_everest

Mount Everest

Mount Everest, also called Chomolungma, Qomolangma or Zhumulangma or Sagarmatha is the highest mountain on Earth, as measured by the height of its summit above sea level, which is 8,848 metres (29,029 feet). The mountain, which is part of the Himalaya range in High Asia, is located on the border between Sagarmatha Zone, Nepal, and Tibet, China.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/duranduran/rio.html

DURAN DURAN LYRICS

"Rio"



At the end of the drive the lawmen arrive





http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/duranduran/rio.html

DURAN DURAN LYRICS

"Rio"



Like a birthday or a pretty view





http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/duranduran/rio.html

DURAN DURAN LYRICS

"Rio"



From mountains in the north down to the Rio Grande










From 5/21/1969 ( I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) to 5/10/1982 ( Duran Duran "Rio" ) is: 4737 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 4737 days



From 12/25/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 5/10/1982 ( Duran Duran "Rio" ) is: 4884 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/28/1976 ( I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) is: 4884 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_%28album%29

Rio

Studio album by Duran Duran

Released May 10, 1982










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/duranduran/rio.html

DURAN DURAN LYRICS

"Rio"

Moving on the floor now babe you're a bird of paradise
Cherry ice cream smile I suppose it's very nice
With a step to your left and a flick to the right you catch that mirror way out west
You know you're something special and you look like you're the best
Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
Just like that river twisting through a dusty land
And when she shines she really shows you all she can
Oh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio Grande
I've seen you on the beach and I've seen you on TV
Two of a billion stars it means so much to me
Like a birthday or a pretty view
But then I'm sure that you know it's just for you
Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
Just like that river twisting through a dusty land
And when she shines she really shows you all she can
Oh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio Grande
Hey now woo look at that did she nearly run you down
At the end of the drive the lawmen arrive
You make me feel alive, alive alive
I'll take my chance cause luck is on my side or something
I know what you're thinking I tell you something I know what you're thinking
Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
Just like that river twists across a dusty land
And when she shines she really shows you all she can
Oh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio Grand
Her name is Rio she don't need to understand
And I might find her if I'm looking like I can
Oh Rio, Rio hear them shout across the land
From mountains in the north down to the Rio Grande










From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 2/22/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I survived a catastrophic collision with a meteor and I decide to continue my mission as planned to divert the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 6199 days

From 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) to 5/2/1982 ( The Weather Channel is product of racketeering and criminal conspiracy to pirate my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 6199 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Weather_Channel_%28United_States%29

The Weather Channel (United States)

Launch date May 2, 1982

The Weather Channel (also TWC) is a commercially-sponsored U.S. cable and satellite television network that broadcasts weather forecasts and weather-related news 24 hours a day. In addition to its cable TV programming, TWC also provides forecasts for terrestrial and satellite radio stations, newspapers, and websites, and maintains an extensive online presence at weather.com










From 10/15/1934 ( John Coleman actively supports racketeering and criminal conspiracy to pirate my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) to 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is 5 days, 9 months, 34 years

'59-34' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )


http://www.nndb.com/people/620/000169113/

John Coleman

Born: 15-Oct-1934

Executive summary: Founder, The Weather Channel










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meteor_storm

Meteor shower

A meteor shower, some of which are known as a "meteor storm" or "meteor outburst", is a celestial event where a group of meteors are observed to radiate from one point in the sky. These meteors are small fragments of cosmic debris entering Earth's atmosphere at extremely high speed.

A meteor shower is the result of an interaction between a planet (Earth in our case) and a comet. Comets are like "dirty snowballs" made up of ice and rock, orbiting the Sun. Each time a comet swings by the Sun in its orbit, some of its ice melts and it sheds a large amount of debris. As the debris streams from the comet, it forms the comet's visible tail. The solid pieces of debris are a form of meteoroid.










From 2/22/1976 ( I survived a catastrophic collision with a meteor and I decide to continue my mission as planned to divert the comet in the outer solar system ) to 12/20/1985 ( premiere TV episode "The Twilight Zone" : "Night of the Meek/But Can She Type?/The Star" )(Friday) is: 3589 days

3589 = 1 + 1794 + 1794

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 1/31/1964 ( I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics on this day ) is: 1794 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734723/

"The Twilight Zone"

Night of the Meek/But Can She Type?/The Star (1985)

Original Air Date: 20 December 1985 (Season 1, Episode 13)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734723/plotsummary

Plot summary for

"The Twilight Zone"

Night of the Meek/But Can She Type?/The Star (1985)


In "Night of the Meek," a department store Santa Claus is fired from his job, but soon discovers his toy sack is a magical deliverer of Christmas cheer. In "But Can She Type?," a miserable secretary cannot get a break until she comes across a copy machine that transports her to a world where secretaries are adored and honored for their hard work. And, in "The Star," a team of space archaeologists stumble upon a dead planet where its civilization died about two thousand years ago when its star went super nova. It just so happens that this planet's demise played a very important part in the earth's history.










From 11/13/1932 ( Richard Mulligan ) to 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) is: 11868 days

11868 = 5934 + 5934

'59-34' ( my birth date UK )


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0612321/

Richard Mulligan
Date of Birth: 13 November 1932

"The Twilight Zone" .... Ernie Ross / ... (2 episodes, 1985-1986)
- The Toys of Caliban (1986) TV episode .... Ernie Ross
- Night of the Meek/But Can She Type?/The Star (1985) TV episode .... Henry Corwin / Santa










From 2/22/1976 ( I survived a catastrophic collision with a meteor and I decide to continue my mission as planned to divert the comet in the outer solar system ) to 11/16/1984 ( premiere US film "Night of the Comet" ) is: 3190 days

3190 = 1595 + 1595

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) is: 1595 days



From 2/9/1964 ( I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) to 11/16/1984 ( premiere US film "Night of the Comet" ) is: 7586 days

7586 = 3793 + 3793

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/21/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 3793 days



From 2/6/1971 ( I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 11/16/1984 ( premiere US film "Night of the Comet" ) is: 5032 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 12/11/1972 ( I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 5032 days



From 12/14/1972 ( I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 11/16/1984 ( premiere US film "Night of the Comet" )(Friday) is: 4355 days

4355 = 1 + 2177 + 2177

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 2/17/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy SEAL ) is: 2177 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087799/

Night of the Comet (1984)

Release Date: 16 November 1984 (USA)

Plot Outline: A comet wipes out most of life on Earth, leaving two Valley Girls to fight the evil types who survive.





http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0087800/

A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)

Release Date: 16 November 1984 (USA)

Tagline: She is the only one who can stop it... if she fails, no one survives.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087727/

Missing in Action (1984)

Release Date: 16 November 1984 (USA)

Chuck Norris ... Col. James Braddock










From 2/14/1986 ( I was Prisoner of War in Libya ) to 12/9/2001 is 15 years, 9 months, 3 weeks, 4 days

'1-59-34' ( my birth date UK )


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0271454/

The Day Reagan Was Shot (2001) (TV)

Release Date: 9 December 2001 (USA)

Richard Crenna ... Ronald Reagan










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=36942&st=&st1=

Remarks at a Dinner Honoring Senator Paul Laxalt of Nevada

March 3rd, 1986

Thank you, Senator Armstrong. Thank you all. Ladies and gentlemen, it's wonderful to be here tonight and to celebrate with you the longstanding friendship that Nancy and I've had with Paul and Carol.

Well, Paul, Senator, I hope you'll forgive me for having a little fun here tonight. The truth is, ladies and gentlemen, this isn't the easiest set of remarks that I've ever been asked to give. And that comes from someone who's had to give a fair number of speeches. Come to think of it, Paul, you've probably had to sit through more of them than either one of us wants to admit. And I know that finding the right word or expression can oftentimes mean the difference between hurting or helping, between doing this job well or not so well. But sometimes the words just aren't there. The task is really impossible. I guess that was what Lincoln felt at Gettysburg. He knew there are occasions when words must be brief because the feelings are so deep, and this evening is one such occasion.










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_36

Flight of the Intruder


:36:53
Alpha, Mike, Foxtrot.










http://www.cswap.com/1986/Heartbreak_Ridge/cap/en/25fps/a/01_13

Heartbreak Ridge


1:13:54
I posted his bail.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37131&st=&st1=

Address to the Nation on the United States Air Strike Against Libya

April 14th, 1986

My fellow Americans:

At 7 o'clock this evening eastern time air and naval forces of the United States launched a series of strikes against the headquarters, terrorist facilities, and military assets that support Mu'ammar Qadhafi's subversive activities. The attacks were concentrated and carefully targeted to minimize casualties among the Libyan people with whom we have no quarrel. From initial reports, our forces have succeeded in their mission.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37350&st=&st1=

Remarks at a Memorial Day Ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery in Virginia

May 26th, 1986

Today is the day we put aside to remember fallen heroes and to pray that no heroes will ever have to die for us again. It's a day of thanks for the valor of others, a day to remember the splendor of America and those of her children who rest in this cemetery and others. It's a day to be with the family and remember.

I was thinking this morning that across the country children and their parents will be going to the town parade and the young ones will sit on the sidewalks and wave their flags as the band goes by. Later, maybe, they'll have a cookout or a day at the beach. And that's good, because today is a day to be with the family and to remember.

Arlington, this place of so many memories, is a fitting place for some remembering. So many wonderful men and women rest here, men and women who led colorful, vivid, and passionate lives. There are the greats of the military: Bull Halsey and the Admirals Leahy, father and son; Black Jack Pershing; and the GI's general, Omar Bradley. Great men all, military men. But there are others here known for other things.

Here in Arlington rests a sharecropper's son who became a hero to a lonely people. Joe Louis came from nowhere, but he knew how to fight. And he galvanized a nation in the days after Pearl Harbor when he put on the uniform of his country and said, "I know we'll win because we're on God's side." Audie Murphy is here, Audie Murphy of the wild, wild courage. For what else would you call it when a man bounds to the top of a disabled tank, stops an enemy advance, saves lives, and rallies his men, and all of it single-handedly. When he radioed for artillery support and was asked how close the enemy was to his position, he said, "Wait a minute and I'll let you speak to them."










From 4/14/1986 ( President Reagan orders bombing of Libya and I escape from being POW into the desert and lost in severe conditions for 13 months with serious physical injuries ) to 8/29/1997 ( fictional date setting 1991 film "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" ) is: 593 weeks, 4 days

'59-34' ( my birth date UK )


http://www.cswap.com/1991/Terminator_2:_Judgment_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_22

Terminator 2: Judgment Day


:22:38
It's not a dream, you moron.
It's real.

:22:42
- I know the date it happens.
- I'm sure it feels real to you.

:22:46
On August 29, 1997...

:22:48
it's gonna feel
pretty fuckin'real to you too!

:22:51
Anybody not wearing two-million
sunblock is gonna have a real bad day.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahara

Sahara

The Sahara ( "The Great Desert") is the world's largest hot desert and the world's second largest desert after Antarctica. At over 9,000,000 square kilometres (3,500,000 sq mi), it covers most parts of northern Africa; an area stretching from the Red Sea, including parts of the Mediterranean coasts, to the outskirts of the Atlantic Ocean. It is almost as large as the continental United States, and is larger than Australia.


The Sahara has one of the harshest climates in the world. The prevailing north-easterly wind often causes the sand to form sand storms and dust devils. Precipitation, while rare, is not unknown. Half of the Sahara receives less than 2 cm of rain a year, with the rest receiving up to 10 cm a year










From 7/9/1965 ( Anthony D. Romero actively supports racketeering and criminal conspiracy to pirate my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) To 4/14/1986 ( President Reagan orders bombing of Libya and I escape from being POW into the desert and lost in severe conditions for 13 months with serious physical injuries ) is 7584 days

7584 = 3792 + 3792

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is 3792 days



From 1/20/1930 ( date hijacked from me:Buzz Aldrin, NASA ) To 7/9/1965 ( Anthony D. Romero actively supports racketeering and criminal conspiracy to pirate my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is 12954 days

12954 = 6477 + 6477

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 11/26/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) is 6477 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Romero

Anthony Romero

Anthony D. Romero is the American executive director of the American Civil Liberties Union.


Romero was born in New York City on July 9, 1965










From 8/18/1950 ( Nadine Strossen actively supports racketeering and criminal conspiracy to pirate my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) To 11/15/1966 ( date hijacked from me:Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) is 5933 days

'59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )



From 8/18/1950 ( Nadine Strossen actively supports racketeering and criminal conspiracy to pirate my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) To 7/22/1955 ( date hijacked from me:actor Willem Dafoe starring role as U.S. Navy Lt. Commander "Tiger Cole" in 1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" ) is 1799 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 2/5/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist again on this day ) is 1799 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadine_Strossen

Nadine Strossen

Nadine Strossen (born August 18, 1950) is the current president of the American Civil Liberties Union.


In February, 1991, Strossen became the president of the American Civil Liberties Union, filling the vacancy left by the resignation of Norman Dorsen.










From 10/28/1955 ( Bill Gates is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal goverment and U.S.A. allies ) To 5/22/2007 ( "In Defense of Our America: The Fight for Civil Liberties in the Age of Terror" is product of racketeering and criminal conspiracy to pirate my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is 18834 days

18834 = 9417 + 9417

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/14/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Starman" starring Karen Allen as "Jenny Hayden" ) is 9417 days



From 12/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 5/22/2007 ( "In Defense of Our America: The Fight for Civil Liberties in the Age of Terror" is product of racketeering and criminal conspiracy to pirate my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is 159 days, 34 years

'1-59-34' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )


http://www.amazon.com/Defense-Our-America-Liberties-Terror/dp/0061142565

In Defense of Our America: The Fight for Civil Liberties in the Age of Terror (Hardcover)

by Anthony D. Romero (Author), Dina Temple-raston (Author)

Publisher: William Morrow (May 22, 2007)

ISBN-10: 0061142565
ISBN-13: 978-0061142567















http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003534191_sculpturepark21m.html

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Visitors thrilled with sculpture park

By Susan Gilmore

Seattle Times staff reporter

They came by the thousands under cool skies, with the Olympic Mountains as a backdrop, to celebrate the opening of the Olympic Sculpture Park.


Dignitaries, from Gov. Christine Gregoire to Mayor Greg Nickels


"Look out Paris. Here she comes," Gregoire said. "This is a window to the Olympics." Then Gregoire quipped, "Let this be free — but spend the rest of your money in downtown Seattle."

[ Washington State Governor Christine Gregoire actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ]

[ Seattle Art Museum actively instigates insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government ]










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_22

Flight of the Intruder


:22:53
Make no mistake about it,
gentlemen,

:22:54
SAMs are where
your ordnance goes.

:22:58
Otherwise, those B-52s
will be dead meat.

:23:00
We can expect a forest of SAMs
and flak you can lay down on.

:23:04
We've got to cut a path through
for the air force.

:23:09
We'll be going
in broad daylight

:23:10
with nothing to hide behind.

:23:13
We'll be easy targets
up there, gentlemen,

:23:15
but they're counting on us.

:23:17
Lean into it.

:23:19
Let's go downtown!










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurance_fraud

Insurance fraud

Insurance fraud is any act committed with the intent to fraudulently obtain payment from an insurer.

Insurance fraud has existed ever since the beginning of insurance as a commercial enterprise. Fraudulent claims account for a significant portion of all claims received by insurers, and cost billions of dollars annually. Types of insurance fraud are very diverse, and occur in all areas of insurance. Insurance crimes also range in severity, from slightly exaggerating claims to deliberately causing accidents or damage. Fraudulent activities also affect the lives of innocent people, both directly through accidental or purposeful injury or damage, and indirectly as these crimes cause insurance premiums to be higher. Insurance fraud poses a very significant problem, and governments and other organizations are making efforts to deter such activities.


Fraudulent activities against property insurance providers consist of the destruction of property in order to receive insurance payments for it. Possible motivations for this can include obtaining payment that is worth more than the value of the property destroyed, or to destroy and subsequently receive payment for goods that could not otherwise be sold. According to Alfred Manes, the majority of property insurance crimes involve arson. One reason for this is that any evidence that a fire was started by arson is often destroyed by the fire itself.


According to the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud, a former business executive from Chicago resorted to insurance fraud to pay off his debt of over $672,000. He set fire to his own home in order to collect insurance money on it. In order to disguise this act of arson, he trapped his ninety year old mother in the basement while the house was burning so that the fire would appear to be a suicide. He received about $600,000 in insurance money, but was eventually convicted on several charges and sentenced to 190 years in federal prison.










From 3/13/1978 ( date hijacked from me:U.S. Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me personally and professionally ) To 5/9/2001 ( Seattle Art Museum & all employees and managers providing material support to insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government ) is 8458 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 4/30/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is 8458 days



From 9/8/1966 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Star Trek" ) To 5/9/2001 ( Seattle Art Museum & all employees and managers providing material support to insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government ) is 12662 days

12662 = 6331 + 6331

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/2/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I intercepted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is 6331 days



From 9/8/1966 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Star Trek" ) To 5/9/2001 ( Seattle Art Museum & all employees and managers providing material support to insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government ) is 12662 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 3/16/1998 ( date hijacked from me:as a U.S. Navy officer I was secretly deployed on an official United States federal assignment to prosecute the Racketeering Mob Organizations King County and the treasonous State of Washington among other regions of the U.S. ) is 12662 days


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20010509&slug=artpark09m

Wednesday, May 9, 2001

Sculpture-park ideas offered by 5 finalists

By Marc Ramirez

Seattle Times staff reporter

Five finalists made public pitches yesterday to support their bids to be lead designer of the Seattle Art Museum's Olympic Sculpture Park, a $63.5 million project planned for an eight-acre waterfront site near Myrtle Edwards Park.


The park's design panel will interview finalists today and recommend a candidate to the museum's Board of Trustees by mid-June. The panel includes SAM staff and trustees, as well as architecture scholars and Seattle Parks Department head Ken Bounds.










From 4/30/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) To 1/18/1991 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Flight of the Intruder" ) is 3185 days

From 1/18/1991 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Flight of the Intruder" ) To 10/8/1999 ( environmental cleanup for Olympic Sculpture Park ) is 3185 days



http://www.ecy.wa.gov/programs/tcp/sites/unocal/unocal_frame.htm

Seattle Art Museum proposes to complete site cleanup as new owner

Public Comment Period

Oct. 8, 1999 to Nov. 6, 1999

Draft Prospective Purchaser Consent Decree and draft Cleanup Action Plan available for public review

The Washington State Department of Ecology (Ecology) has drafted a legal agreement for a final environmental cleanup of the former Unocal Bulk Marketing Terminal site, located at Elliott Avenue and Broad Street near Pier 70 in Seattle, Washington.

The legal agreement, called a Prospective Purchaser Consent Decree (Decree) is between Ecology and the Seattle Art Museum (SAM). The Decree settles any liability, with some exceptions, SAM would have for environmental cleanup at the former Unocal site when SAM purchases the property from Unocal this year. The Decree requires SAM to contribute substantial new resources to facilitate and expedite the cleanup of this site in accordance with the Cleanup Action Plan. SAM proposes to redevelop the site as an outdoor sculpture park.










http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/pressRoom/PDF/OSPopeningrelease.pdf

Seattle Art Museum’s Olympic Sculpture Park Opens Jan. 20, 2007

SEATTLE, Jan. 10, 2007—The Seattle Art Museum (SAM) opens the nine-acre Olympic Sculpture Park on Jan. 20, 2007


In 1999, the Seattle Art Museum, in partnership with the Trust for Public Land, raised generous private funds to purchase the land—a former brownfield—for the Olympic Sculpture Park.





http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/14/arts/design/14shee.html?n=Top/News/Business/Companies/Washington%20Mutual%20Inc.

By HILARIE M. SHEETS
Published: January 14, 2007

EIGHT years ago one of the few open parcels of land in downtown Seattle was a desolate brownfield bordering the Puget Sound waterfront and ringed by the city’s skyline. The eight-and-a-half acre property, a former fuel storage and transfer site for Union Oil of California, was in the final stages of an environmental cleanup and was sliced by a major street artery and an active railroad.

[ Racketeering Mob Organizations King County and the treasonous State of Washington actively instigates coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with criminal accomplice Seattle Art Museum ]










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_13

Flight of the Intruder


:13:08
Now, this matter
of the phantom shitter.

:13:13
Now, I know it's a phenomenon

:13:15
that occurs on a
carrier in combat

:13:17
that goes back
to World War II,

:13:19
but this has gotten
out of hand.

:13:21
Last night, the
phantom left a note

:13:23
saying he would strike,





http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_02

Flight of the Intruder


:02:17
Hey, man,
what are you doing up?

:02:19
You should be in the sack.

:02:20
You got an alpha strike
tomorrow.

:02:21
Oh, I couldn't sleep.

:02:22
I'm walking it off.

:02:24
Watch out,
skipper's on the prowl.

:02:27
Shitter posted a strike.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/skipper

skipper

the master or captain of a vessel, esp. of a small trading or fishing vessel.

a captain or leader, as of a team.

Nautical The master of a ship.

A coach, director, or other leader.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Admiral_%28United_States%29

Fleet Admiral (United States)

Fleet Admiral of the United States Navy, is a five-star flag officer considered to be the equivalent of a General of the Army and General of the Air Force.


All five star officers are, technically, unable to retire from active duty.










From 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) to 4/2/1981 ( Proclamation 4830—Law Day, U.S.A., 1981 ) is: 5256 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/23/1973 ( I passed the Multistate Bar Examination ) is: 5256 days



From 10/9/1971 ( I am board-certified surgeon ) to 4/2/1981 ( Proclamation 4830—Law Day, U.S.A., 1981 ) is 3 days, 3 weeks, 5 months, 9 years

'33-59' ( my birth date US )


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=43633

Proclamation 4830—Law Day, U.S.A., 1981

April 2nd, 1981

By the President of the United States of America

A Proclamation

America was founded on the principles of liberty and the rule of law. And throughout our Nation's history, the preservation of individual rights has been dependent upon the dedication of our people to liberty and the institutionalization of its principles in the law of the land.

Our forefathers' dedication to liberty is clearly expressed in this Nation's great Charters of Freedom: the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These documents, which are the very foundation of American law, guarantee certain inalienable rights and privileges to every citizen. Among these are: freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, freedom of contract, the right to assemble and petition, the right of property ownership, and the right to due process of law.

This year marks the Nation's twenty-fourth annual celebration of Law Day, U.S.A.—a special day for reflection on our heritage of individual freedom and for rededication to maintaining, through law, the principles of liberty which govern this land.

Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, invite the American people to celebrate Friday, May 1, 1981, as Law Day, U.S.A., and to mark its observance with programs and ceremonies as befits our great heritage of liberty under law.

I urge clergymen of all faiths to bring to public attention through sermons and suitable programs the moral and ethical dimensions of law and liberty.

I also urge schools, civic, service and fraternal organizations, public bodies, libraries, the courts, the legal profession, all media of public information and interested individuals and organizations to participate in the observance through programs which will focus on the Law Day 1981 theme: Law-the Language of Liberty. To that end, I call upon all public officials to display the flag of the United States on all government buildings on that day.

In Witness Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand this second day of April in the year of our Lord nineteen hundred and eighty-one, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and fifth.

RONALD REAGAN










http://assembler.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00001343----000-.html

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 63 > § 1343

§ 1343. Fraud by wire, radio, or television

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.










http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/search/display.html?terms=1512&url=/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00001512----000-.html

United States Code

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 73 > § 1512

§ 1512. Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant



(j) If the offense under this section occurs in connection with a trial of a criminal case, the maximum term of imprisonment which may be imposed for the offense shall be the higher of that otherwise provided by law or the maximum term that could have been imposed for any offense charged in such case.



(k) Whoever conspires to commit any offense under this section shall be subject to the same penalties as those prescribed for the offense the commission of which was the object of the conspiracy.










From 2/22/1968 ( Viet D. Dinh is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) to 11/2/1975 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from Earth by myself to intercept Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is 2810 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 11/11/1966 ( date hijacked from me:I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 2810 days



From 2/22/1968 ( Viet D. Dinh is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) to 5/13/1987 ( my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported to a U.S. military base for intensive care hospitalization ) is: 7020 days

7020 = 3510 + 3510

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 3510 days


http://www.nndb.com/people/273/000044141/

Viet Dinh

AKA Viet D. Dinh

Born: 22-Feb-1968

Executive summary: USA PATRIOT Act mastermind

Federalist Society





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viet_Dinh

Viet D. Dinh

Viet D. Dinh ( born February 22, 1968) is a lawyer who served as the Assistant Attorney General of the United States from 2001 to 2003, under the presidency of George W. Bush.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

False flag

False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own.


In espionage the false flag technique is used to recruit people into spying or stealing critical documents, by convincing them that they are working for a friendly government or their own government.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/propaganda

propaganda

information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.

Material disseminated by the advocates or opponents of a doctrine or cause: wartime propaganda.

information that is spread for the purpose of promoting some cause





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/alibi

alibi

Law. the defense by an accused person of having been elsewhere at the time an alleged offense was committed.










From 4/14/1977 ( I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) to 1/16/1995 ( premiere TV series "Star Trek: Voyager" ) is: 6486 days

From 2/9/1964 ( I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) to 11/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-2 Columbia spacecraft ) is: 6486 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112178/

"Star Trek: Voyager" (1995)

TV series 1995-2001

Release Date: 16 January 1995 (USA)










http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/series/VOY/episode/69018.html

Star Trek: Voyager :: Episodes :: Scorpion, Part I

Production: 168
Season: 3 Episode: 26

Air Date: 05.21.1997

Janeway faces an enemy more dangerous than the Borg.


Realizing they have entered Borg space, the crew attempts to plot a course through a corridor that seems devoid of Borg activity, which they dub "the Northwest Passage." As the Doctor and Kes research methods of fighting off Borg assimilation, Kes is troubled by recurring visions of dead Borg and the destruction of Voyager.
Suddenly, the ship is surrounded by an armada of the cube-like Borg vessels. But then the armada mysteriously retreats, leaving Janeway to wonder, what would make the Borg run? Not long after, Tuvok and Kim discover that the power signatures of the Borg cubes, which they've been tracking, have terminated. Tuvok finds an unknown weapons signature in the Borg debris, which raises another question: what could do this to the invincible Borg?

Sensors pick up odd bio-readings from the outer hull of one of the cubes, and Janeway sends an away team to investigate. On the defunct vessel, the team finds a pile of Borg bodies that look the way Kes saw them in a premonition. When Kim senses an alien presence on the ship, Kes "sees" him screaming in agony. Janeway orders them back and the team is transported just as a fierce lifeform attacks Kim. As Voyager races away, Kes informs Janeway that the alien, communicating telepathically, told her "the weak will perish."

In Sickbay, Kim's body is infested with alien cells that entered his body in the attack. The Doctor reprograms Borg nanoprobes in the hope of negating the damage. Meanwhile, Torres discovers the alien lifeform, known to the Borg as "Species 8472," has taken over the Northwest Passage, and Kes senses an invasion is planned. With their former plan no longer an option, Janeway faces a terrible choice: retreat into the Delta Quadrant and forget about getting home, or confront the Borg and risk assimilation.

After considerable thought, Janeway comes up with a third alternative. She will offer the Borg a way to defeat Species 8472 in exchange for safe passage through Borg space. Janeway is beamed aboard one of the cubes, where she presents her proposal. Suddenly, Species 8472's bio-ships begin firing at the Borg cubes, and at Voyager, which is locked in the grip of a Borg tractor beam . . .










From 11/26/1976 ( my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) to 9/3/1997 ( premiere TV episode "Star Trek: Voyager" : "Scorpion, Part II" ) is: 7586 days

7586 = 3793 + 3793

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/21/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 3793 days


http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/series/VOY/episode/69024.html

Star Trek: Voyager

Scorpion, Part II

Air Date: 09.03.1997

Voyager gets a new shipmate.


Janeway comes to an agreement with the Collective. She will stay aboard the Borg cube to develop the weapon against Species 8472 while Voyager is escorted safely through Borg territory. After Tuvok beams over to assist her, the Borg try to install temporary neuro-transceivers on both of them, but Janeway insists they be assigned a Borg representative to communicate with verbally instead. The Borg select a human female drone, designated as "Seven of Nine."

The crew discovers that Species 8472 and their bio-ships are made of the same organic material; both will be vulnerable to the nanoprobes. They plan a large-scale delivery system using Voyager's photon torpedoes. Back in Sickbay, the Doctor cures Kim with the modified nanoprobes. Not long after, a bio-ship attacks, and the Borg protect Voyager. With the Borg cube damaged, Janeway and Tuvok are beamed to Voyager, along with Seven of Nine.

Janeway is injured in the attack, so Chakotay takes charge of Voyager. Despite the Captain's plea to maintain their alliance with the Borg, he balks when Seven of Nine tells him he must travel deeper into Borg space to link up with their nearest ship. Unwilling to travel in the wrong direction, Chakotay decides to drop off the Borg and the nanoprobes at the nearest uninhabited planet and continue through the Delta Quadrant on their own.

Seven of Nine and the other drones seize control of Voyager and send it through an interdimensional rift into fluidic space, the domain of Species 8472. The Borg have been there before; they started the war with 8472 but didn't bargain on their resistance to assimilation. Janeway orders Chakotay to cooperate with Seven of Nine to engage the aliens in fluidic space.

Voyager launches the nanoprobe torpedoes, forcing 8472 to retreat. With their victory complete, Seven of Nine says the Voyager crew will be assimilated. But Janeway and Chakotay had anticipated this. He distracts her long enough for Torres to create a power surge that severs Seven of Nine's connection to the Borg. Feeling responsible for her fate, Janeway opts to keep her onboard in the hope that they can restore her humanity.


Cast:

Kate Mulgrew as Kathryn Janeway

Jeri Ryan as Seven of Nine










From 2/22/1968 ( Jeri Ryan ) to 11/2/1975 ( I launched from Earth by myself to intercept Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is 2810 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 2810 days



From 2/22/1968 ( Jeri Ryan ) to 5/13/1987 ( my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported to a U.S. military base ) is: 7020 days

7020 = 3510 + 3510

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 10/11/1968 ( I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 3510 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005394/

Jeri Ryan
Date of Birth: 22 February 1968

"Star Trek: Voyager" .... Seven of Nine
"Dilbert" .... Seven of Nine Alarm Clock










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Borg

Borg (Star Trek)

In the Star Trek fictional universe, assimilation is the process by which the Borg integrate beings and cultures into their collective. "You will be assimilated" is one of the few on-screen phrases employed by the Borg when communicating with other species. The Borg are portrayed as having encountered and assimilated thousands of species and (reportedly) trillions of lifeforms throughout the galaxy. The Borg identify species uniquely with a number assigned to them upon first contact.

Initially, the Borg were a mysterious group of marauders that snatched entire starships or took over entire planets and societies in order to collect and assimilate just their technology, being less interested in individual lifeforms. It is postulated that assimilation of individuals emerged as an efficient additional method for the Borg of gaining new knowledge and therefore enhancing the collective, as seen through the assimilation of Picard.





http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Borg

Borg

The Borg were a pseudo-race of cybernetic beings, or cyborgs, from the Delta Quadrant. No truly single individual existed within the Borg Collective (with the sole exception of the Borg Queen), as they were linked into a hive mind. Their ultimate goal was perfection through the forcible assimilation of diverse sentient species and knowledge. As a result, they were among the most dangerous, most feared races in the galaxy.





http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Assimilation

Assimilation

Assimilation was the process by which the Borg added new members and new technology to the Collective.

Borg assimilation was predatory; every species the Borg encountered was assessed to determine whether its biological and technological distinctiveness was considered 'worthy of being added to the Collective's perfection'. If found to be so, the species was set upon and forcibly assimilated; the Collective considered the species' will in the matter 'irrelevant'.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708785/quotes

Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek: The Next Generation"

The Best of Both Worlds: Part 1 (1990)



Borg: Captain Jean-Luc Picard. You lead the strongest ship of the Federation fleet. You speak for your people.

Capt. Picard: I have nothing to say to you, and I will resist you with my last ounce of strength.

Borg: Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. We wish to improve ourselves. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service ours.

Capt. Picard: Impossible. My culture is based on freedom and self-determination.

Borg: Freedom is irrelevant. Self-determination is irrelevant. You must comply.

Capt. Picard: We would rather die.

Borg: Death is irrelevant. Your archaic cultures are authority driven. To facilitate our introduction into your societies, it has been decided that a human voice will speak for us in all communications. You have been chosen to be that voice.