Friday, June 28, 2013

Take-out




See, this would clearly fall into the category of the time-traveler effect if I were to fully document here my observations this morning, having watched again this morning the DVD for the 2008 film "Jumper." I think today is only the second time I have watched that entire DVD and I never saw the film in the theatre. It's still pretty stupid.

But, there is something that seems ultra-clear to me as I watch it and check some numbers.

The kind of thing that is not predictable unless you had my time-traveler journal. Or you were capable of beaming commands into my brain and you told me to makes choices that are consistent with my observations today.

I also think of how the line of work can be confusing when you work on the inside of a criminal organization, well, confusing to me at least, sitting here now trying to understand.

The criminals, of course, are going to pounce on any kind of slip-up that law enforcement makes when prosecuting the criminal activities of a severe racketeering organization.

But, that isn't really the point of this note.

I also just cannot figure out what is the burden in my mind about this. I know I am defining the variables that are in that production and that I refer to now obliquely and that just really annoys me.

I just want to figure this out so I don't have to stay here any longer.

No wait, I don't think I am defining that variable. I don't think I have defined that precise date in my public blog so there is no way of knowing what is the detail I am thinking of. And besides, if I did write about it then I mentioned it probably just one time or maybe a few times but who the hell would remember that? I PUBLISH THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF CALENDAR DATES HERE IN MY BLOG! WHO THE HELL WANTS TO TRACK EVERY SINGLE DETAIL I PUBLISH HERE!!

My quest is to find information that are non-conventional examples of my so-called time-traveler effect. There should be examples if I look for them. For one reason, I am documenting that notion here now. I feel I have found some of those non-conventional examples. But I am not going to publish here those details. As I wrote here before, any person who publishes their home address on the world-wide internet has no reasonable expectation to privacy in the United States. I intend to time-travel backwards in time with this document and with my driver's license.

Oh yeah, as I was watching that "because we can do whatever we want" scene, which is the first one I transcribed, I remembered another notion that has been lingering in my mind for a while. I might have written about it before. I know I wrote about this notion in general but I don't recall precisely what I wrote recently about it. The basic notion is that my time-traveler journal is new information to those people reading it in the past. So that means they need to learn something from it as well as how they are now imparting knowledge to me here in the present.





2008 film "Jumper" DVD video:

00:04:33


David Rice: [ narrating ] Home, sweet home.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 2:55 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: what the hell is it about this song that haunts me?


Lights go out and I can’t be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against
Brought me down upon my knees
Oh I beg, I beg and plead

Singin’, come out if things aren’t said
Shoot an apple off my head
And a, trouble that can’t be named
Tigers waitin’ to be tamed

Singing, yooooooooooooo ohhhhhh
Yoooooooooooo ohhhhhh

Confusion never stops
Closing walls and ticking clocks
Gonna, come back and take you home
I could not stop that you now know

Singin’, come out upon my seas
Curse missed opportunities
Am I, a part of the cure
Or am I part of the disease

Singin’, yoooooooooooo ohhhhhh
Yooooooooooooo ohhhhhh
Yooooooooooooo ohhhhhh
Yooooooooooooo ohhhhhh

Yooooooooooooo ohhhhhh
Yooooooooooooo ohhhhhh

Oh nothing else compares
Oh nothing else compares
And nothing else compares

Yooooooooooooo ohhhhhh
Yooooooooooooo ohhhhhh

Home, home, where I wanted to go
Home, home, where I wanted to go
Home, home, where I wanted to go
Home, home, where I wanted to go


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/coldplay/clocks.html


COLDPLAY


"Clocks"

The lights go out and I can't be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against
Have brought me down upon my knees










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 7:27 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 27, 2006, Supplemental


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I feel like I am about to pass out. My heart must be racing a hundred miles an hour!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 May 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 7:27 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 27, 2006, Supplemental


Kerry Burgess wrote:

I am sure confused about why I am still stuck in this damned place. I am wondering if the movie Soldier was prophecy or plan, in the sense of being thrown into the dumpster.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 May 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 7:27 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 27, 2006, Supplemental


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I don't believe it was the plan. It is the result of Microsoft exposure. It is things like my first manager calling me her "hit man." They wanted to exploit my past for the gain of the company, especially to promote X-Box, but when they got caught, they threw me into the dumpster.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 May 2006 excerpt ends]










2008 film "Jumper" DVD video:

00:51:09


Griffin: [ to David: ] Still alive, are ya? [ playing video game: ] What?! That's just great.

David Rice: [ referring to unconscious captive Paladin: ] There's more of them?

Griffin: Hundreds more. I'm tracking 10 right now. What do you care? There's lots more.

David Rice: What about the rest?

Griffin: What about the rest? Like I said, *I* hunt them. [ to himself: ] Start again.

David Rice: So who are these guys?

Griffin: I told you. They're Paladins.

David Rice: Yeah, you told me their name. You didn't tell me what they want.

Griffin: [ trying to concentrate on video game ] Well, it's pretty simple, isn't it? They want us dead. Didn't you figure that out yet?

David Rice: Yeah. No, I got that much.

Griffin: Good. I'm glad.

David Rice: Yeah. Thanks.

Griffin: Do you mind, just, uh -

David Rice: [ blocking view of his video game ] Why?

Griffin: Because we can do whatever the hell we want. Now can you please just - Great. Thanks.

David Rice: [ shrugs that he caused Griffin to lose video gameplay ]

Griffin: You really don't get it, do you? Paladins have been killing Jumpers for years. Way back since medieval times. They're fanatics. Religious nut jobs. Inquisition. Witch hunts. That was them. Look. They're smart. They're fast. They're organized.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:44 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 28 June 2013