Friday, July 05, 2013

BIG APPLAUSE for the Seattle Police Department!




http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/u/untouchables-script-transcript-david-mamet.html


The Untouchables


So, he gets into the snowplough,
and he says, "Let's do some good".










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/18/2006 2:18 PM
This reminds me of the last time I called the police for assistance. It was because I noticed something familiar about that Tacoma Mall terrorist. I can’t remember the date I was talking to the Seattle police but I think it was shortly after I arrived in the gulag at Pioneer Square. I remember standing there in front of the patrol car camera pointed at me as I told the police patrolman that I had suspicions that the vagrants in the area thought I was an informant. I think I wrote some of that in my journal, but that may have been the period when I was avoiding computer access. The part that stands out in my mind is that he immediately dismissed my suspicions and said that he didn’t think anyone thought I was an informant. Then, as usual, they dumped me off at the hospital. I don’t even remember them asking me any substantive questions. That was the time the paramedic told me I had high-blood pressure as I was waiting in the ER while strapped on the gurney.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_force


One of several operations in which Delta Force operators are thought to have played important roles was the invasion of Iraq in 2003. They allegedly entered Baghdad in advance, undercover with long hair and moustaches, along with SEALs from DEVGRU, guiding air strikes, building networks of informants while eavesdropping on and sabotaging Iraqi communication lines.




Also, all this information about covert operations and methods is worth big money to video game manufacturers, along with other interested parties.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/18/2006 2:29 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_force


Delta Force operators are granted an enormous amount of flexibility and autonomy, as with their Navy counterpart, DEVGRU. They reportedly do not maintain any general uniformed presence and civilian clothing is the norm on or off duty while at Ft. Bragg. This is done to conceal the identities of these "secret soldiers". Uniforms are rarely worn, if at all, with any markings, names, or branch names on them. Hair styles and facial hair are allowed to grow to civilian standards in order for the force to be able to blend in and not be immediately recognized as military personnel.



Some details are good to reveal to encourage recruitment, but other details are dangerous to reveal. Only the operational commanders of this group have the authority to decide where the line should be drawn as to revealing details about the group.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 September 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/18/2006 2:00 PM


I don’t think I was a soldier stationed at Fort Lewis, but I have been thinking I was a member of Delta Force at Fort Bragg, need to think more about that though.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 September 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/5/2006 7:11 PM


Back in May, I was writing about how I sensed that I had served in two different branches of the service. I assumed that I had been in the Navy and the Marines. This morning, I realized that must have been my sense of being in the Navy and also the space program. Then I realized those thoughts may actually represent that I worked with Delta Force, which consisted of commandos, if we used that term, from different branches of the services.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 October 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 0115/07 8:04 PM
And they were doing all that crap pretending to be "Delta Force" in office because of my association with Microsoft Office. I was very agitated over all that crap.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 January 2007 excerpt ends]










From 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates the known active participant of al-Qaida violently against the United States of America ) To 3/16/2009 ( Chad Lindsey supposedly rescues a transit passenger & the Seattle interim police chief announcment ) is 16284 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/3/2010 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Robert Mueller announcement for Special Agent in Charge of the Little Rock Division as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 16284 days



From 7/19/1924 ( Pat Hingle ) To 4/14/2011 ( Lesa Jewell Withem reported dead ) is 31680 days

31680 = 15840 + 15840

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/2009 ( Chad Lindsey supposedly rescues a transit passenger & the Seattle interim police chief announcment ) is 15840 days



From 7/31/1968 ( premiere US film "Hang Em High" ) To 3/16/2009 ( Chad Lindsey supposedly rescues a transit passenger & the Seattle interim police chief announcment ) is 14838 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/18/2006 ( premiere US TV series "Treasure Hunters" ) is 14838 days



From 9/20/2003 ( premiere US TV series "Wife Swap" ) To 3/16/2009 ( Chad Lindsey supposedly rescues a transit passenger & the Seattle interim police chief announcment ) is 2004 days

2004 = 1002 + 1002

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/31/1968 ( premiere US film "Hang Em High" ) is 1002 days



From 5/11/1984 ( Ashdown Arkansas High School Class of 1984 graduation ceremony ) To 3/16/2009 ( Chad Lindsey supposedly rescues a transit passenger & the Seattle interim police chief announcment ) is 9075 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/7/1990 ( premiere US TV series "DEA" ) is 9075 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/hanging-chads.html ]



http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/18/nyregion/18subway.html


The New York Times


Leap to Track. Rescue Man. Clamber Up. Catch a Train.

By MICHAEL WILSON

Published: March 17, 2009

Subway heroes, as they are inevitably tagged even before the grease from the tracks is rubbed off, come along every now and then — indeed, as the story of Chad Lindsey suggests, perhaps more often than we know.

Minutes after rescuing a man who had fallen onto the subway tracks at the Penn Station stop on Monday, Mr. Lindsey managed to melt back into the anonymity of the city, escaping the notice of the police, paramedics and subway workers.





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1026113/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Chad Lindsey

Date of Birth

1975


On Monday, March 16, 2009, in New York City, Chad Lindsey rescued a man who fell off the platform and hit his head on the Penn Station stop subway tracks while a C train was approaching. Lindsey jumped onto the tracks to lift the man enough to allow him to be pulled back up onto the platform. A profile in the New York Times pointed out that Lindsey was appearing in the play "Kasper Hauser," in which he had to lift another actor because that character couldn't walk.





http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2008865627_diaz16m.html

Originally published March 16, 2009 at 12:00 AM | Page modified March 16, 2009 at 2:28 AM

Nickels' choice for interim police chief facing backlash

By Steve Miletich

Seattle Times staff reporter

Seattle Deputy Police Chief John Diaz said Sunday he has accepted an offer from Mayor Greg Nickels to serve as interim police chief if Chief Gil Kerlikowske leaves to become the nation's drug czar.

However, Diaz said he planned to ask Nickels if he wants to go through with the appointment in light of efforts by some detractors in the department to damage his reputation.

Nickels is to announce his choice at 1 p.m. today.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1135487/releaseinfo

IMDb


Duplicity (2009)


Release Dates

USA 16 March 2009 (premiere) (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1135487/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

Duplicity (2009)


Clive Owen ... Ray Koval
Julia Roberts ... Claire Stenwick










http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/valerie-parlave-named-special-agent-in-charge-of-the-little-rock-division


THE FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


National Press Releases


Valerie Parlave Named Special Agent in Charge of the Little Rock Division

Washington, D.C.

June 03, 2010

FBI National Press Office

(202) 324-3691

Director Robert S. Mueller, III has named Valerie Parlave special agent in charge (SAC) of the FBI’s Little Rock Division.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 11:31 AM
To: 'Chad Trammell'
Subject: What did I tell you.

‘Hanging chads.’

They’re doing it.

I would tell you to call the FBI but they are 100% subverted by al Qaida.

The US Justice Department is 100% committed to the success of al Qaida inside the United States.

F---ing cowards.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 December 2012 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:27 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Friday 05 July 2013