Friday, December 20, 2013

Mirrors from The Bounty.




Where did I hear in the past few days similar dialog to "You probably even tuck in your shirt when nobody is looking"? Was that dialog on one of the "NCIS" episodes?

Also, my mindset is changing. I feel it, Dave. I sense a new sense of the profound. I feel less annoyed by those clowns. I feel that I had to cause those clowns to annoy me so I could become annoyed by those clowns.

Damn, I really didn't want to spend half the night working on creating these notes.

These notes prove though that I have been correct all these years, these past decades.

And then I look out the window of my apartment, thinking back to an observation from earlier today that I write about now here, and I think I should also tonight if there is time watch again the DVD for "Jacob's Ladder." Somebody could have staged that though. They watch my windows constantly and they see me walk towards a window and they stage something for me to see. Makes perfect sense. The precise reason I complained to the police almost a decade ago.

Don't recall the last time I watched "Twelve Monkeys." Watching it tonight for the first time on DVD I sure do love the conspiratorial look on Bruce Willis' face during the scene where "Ricky Neuman" is first mentioned. Of course, "Neuman" is the product of that cswap.com website and the same with the subtitles of the DVD. Sure sounds like "Newman" to me in the spoken dialog of the DVD as the serious-voiced radio announcer says "cornfield."

You see, it's again Will Smith the Fresh Butthole for the continued success of Al Qaida violently against the United States of America. And his Fresh Butthole buddies.

With the DVD now paused again to make this note I haven't got yet to the "probability matrix" dialog but I have seen this production enough times to know it is going happen. Other scenes are more forgettable though as I doubt I would have had a reason to transcribe the dialog here from the DVD as I am now.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/07/time-traveler-effect-variables.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:52 PM Pacific Time USA Sunday 15 July 2012


My knowledge today + (My knowledge until EVENT time travel) = (My knowledge after EVENT time travel) + My knowledge gained post-event


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 July 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.cswap.com/1995/Twelve_Monkeys/cap/en/25fps/a/00_44

Twelve Monkeys


:45:11
- Hi.
- I think, Dr. Railly, you've given
the alarmists a bad name.

:45:15
- I have ?
- Mm-hmm. Surely there's
very real and convincing data...

:45:19
- that the planet cannot survive
the excesses of the human race.
- This is true.

:45:22
Proliferation of atomic devices,
uncontrolled breeding habits,

:45:26
pollution of land, sea and air,
the rape of the environment.

:45:30
In this context, isn't it
obvious that Chicken Little
represents the sane vision,

:45:35
and that Homo sapiens' motto,
"Let's go shopping,"










http://www.cswap.com/1995/Twelve_Monkeys/cap/en/25fps/a/00_57

Twelve Monkeys


:57:46
- Hey ! Hey !
- What ?

:57:49
Don't you do anything crazy...
or I'll hurt somebody !

:57:54
I am not gonna do anything crazy, but
none of this is what you think it is.

:57:57
You can't hide from them, Bob.

:58:01
I said,
you can't hide from them.

:58:06
No, sir, ol' Bob.

:58:08
Don't even try.

:58:14
They hear everything.

:58:16
They got that tracking device on ya.

:58:22
They can find you anywhere,
anytime !

:58:25
It's in the tooth.

:58:28
Right, Bob ?

:58:30
But I fooled 'em, old buddy.

:58:38
They don't have to spy on me.
I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/J/Jacobs_ladder_CD2.html


Jacobs ladder


The Ladder was my baby.
I'm going to Brooklyn.
Not with me, you're not.
I get lost in Brooklyn.
I know the way.
Listen...
This is all the money I have.
Take me home, please.
Where's your home?
Dr. Singer.
Well... it's been a long time.
Hello, sam.
Are you all right?
Yeah, I'm ok.
Do you want some help? I can call upstairs.
No, no. That's ok.
Thanks, sam.
Sarah?
Jed?
Eli?
If you're frightened of dying
and you're holding on,
you'll see devils tearing your life away.





http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


(Picard notices a spherical decoration blinking on the Christmas tree. It reminds him of the Veridian sun going out)

PICARD: This isn't right. ...This can't be real.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114746/quotes

IMDb


Twelve Monkeys (1995)

Quotes


Jeffrey Goines: When I was institutionalized, my brain was studied exhaustively in the guise of mental health. I was interrogated, I was x-rayed, I was examined *thoroughly*.

[turns head and coughs]

Jeffrey Goines: Then, they took everything about me and put it into a computer where they created this model of my mind. Yes! Using that model they managed to generate every thought I could possibly have in the next, say, 10 years. Which they then filtered through a probability matrix of some kind to - to determine everything I was gonna do in that period. So you see, she knew I was gonna lead the Army of the Twelve Monkeys into the pages of history before it ever even occurred to me. She knows everything I'm ever gonna do before I know it myself. How's that?










http://www.cswap.com/1995/Twelve_Monkeys/cap/en/25fps/a/00_50

Twelve Monkeys


:50:11
Young Neuman apparently stepped
into an abandoned well shaft,

:50:13
and is lodged somewhere
in the narrow 150-foot pipe.

:50:16
Possibly alive,
possibly seriously injured,

:50:18
playmates claim
they heard him cry out faintly.

:50:20
- Never cry wolf.
- What ?

:50:24
My father said that to me.
He said, "Never cry wolf."

:50:27
'Cause then people won't believe you
if something really happens.










http://www.cswap.com/1995/Twelve_Monkeys/cap/en/25fps/a/00_59

Twelve Monkeys


1:00:07
- Are you all right ?

1:00:13
Is he alive ?

1:00:16
Come on.
We're runnin' out of time.

1:00:19
- You can't help him.
- Oh, Jesus ! James, you killed him !

1:00:23
All I see are dead people.










http://www.cswap.com/1995/Twelve_Monkeys/cap/en/25fps/a/00_59

Twelve Monkeys


1:00:23
All I see are dead people.
Come on.

1:00:25
- Come on.
- You never had a gun before.

1:00:29
I have one now.
Come on. Come on !

1:00:33
"...dragons in
their pleasant palaces.

1:00:36
The seventh angel poured out
his vial into the air, and there came-"

1:00:41
You ! You !

1:00:44
You're one of us !










1995 film "Twelve Monkeys" DVD video:

01:04:20


Dr. Kathryn Railly: Please, I'm a psychiatrist. Just do whatever he tells you to do, okay? He's disturbed. He's dangerous. Please, just cooperate.

12 Monkeys member: What do you want? Money? We only get a few bucks.

James Cole: I told you what I want. Get down. Lock that door.

Dr. Kathryn Railly: James, don't -

James Cole: Lock it now!

Another 12 Monkeys member: I told you that fuckhead Goines would get us into something -

12 Monkeys member: Shut up!

James Cole: Goines?

Dr. Kathryn Railly: Jeffery Goines?

12 Monkeys member: Then Jeffrey becomes this big star, you know and the media latch onto him because he's picketing his own father, a famous Nobel winning virologist. You must've seen all that on TV.

James Cole: I don't watch TV.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:43 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Friday 20 December 2013