Tuesday, March 18, 2014

"Ignore him"?




Why why why why should you expect to get good advice concerning me?

Why are you going to listen to advice from people who are literally *better off* with out you in this world?

You're parasites to the people who are giving you the advice you are following. Why could you possibly expect to receive *good* advice from people you make miserable on a daily basis? Those are people who have had a free pass given to them ages ago and you are nothing but little rodents scurrying around behind their walls every day.

Don't you get it that you are judged?

Why do you think I was chosen, drafted if you will, to live a normal life for all of my American childhood and most of my adulthood?

Because I am chosen to mourn those of you too stupid to make good decisions for you own self, I am chosen to be The Conscience Of The King.

And I do not hear a single goddamn word from any of you. You are cowards. You take the easy way. You listen only to advice that is bad for you, bad advice from people who are never for the rest of their lives going to regret that any of you were not intelligent enough to make good decisions for your own self.

You're monkeys.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:39 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Tuesday 18 March 2014