Friday, February 20, 2015

"12 Monkeys" Friday




http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/20/us/politics/fbi-chief-not-invited-to-meeting-on-extremists.html?_r=0

The New York Times


F.B.I. Chief Not Invited to Meeting on Countering Violent Extremism

By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT FEB. 19, 2015

WASHINGTON — The White House did not invite the most senior American official charged with preventing terrorist attacks — the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey — to the three-day conference this week on countering violent extremism in the United States and abroad because the administration did not want the event too focused on law enforcement issues, according to senior American officials.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086993/quotes

IMDb


The Bounty (1984)

Quotes


Bligh: Mr. Fryer, sir! Come back here!

[Mr. Fryer returns; Bligh continues, quietly]

Bligh: I will dismiss when I have done with you, sir. Do you hear me?

John Fryer: This is an outrage!

Bligh: Mr. Fryer!

John Fryer: In all my years at sea...

Bligh: Your "years at sea"? Good Lord, man! If I'd known your nature, I would not have accepted you as boatswain of a river barge.

John Fryer: Must I suffer this before the men?

Bligh: You will suffer my correction whenever you're at fault, sir!










http://www.cnn.com/books/news/9909/28/reagan.utley/

September 28, 1999

Criticism for the memoir, titled "Dutch: A Memoir of Ronald Reagan," also continued to erupt Tuesday from the political side as former President George Bush denied Morris' claim that he and his wife were unwelcome "upstairs" in the Reagan White House when he was vice president.

"That's ridiculous," he said in an interview shown on NBC's "Today."

"Upstairs? I mean that's a kind of English, upstairs-and-downstairs approach to life. "I don't even use the terminology."

Morris writes of a Christmas Eve 1988 conversation he said he had with the Bushes a month before Bush became president.

"I really love that guy, he's such a terrific fellow," Bush -- Reagan's vice president -- is quoted as saying. Morris then quotes Bush as commenting about Reagan and his wife, Nancy: "I kinda wished they'd shown -- 'y'know, a little appreciation. Didn't seem to want us upstairs in the White House."



































skele_0103c.jpg










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058917/releaseinfo

IMDb


Arizona Raiders (1965)

Release Info

USA 1 August 1965



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058917/fullcredits

IMDb


Arizona Raiders (1965)

Full Cast & Crew


Audie Murphy ... Clint










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=18036


George Bush [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Telephone Conversation With the Astronauts Aboard the Space Shuttle Columbia

January 18, 1990


Lieutenant Commander Wetherbee. I'm proud to be here. It's a pleasure being part of this program. I'm happy to be part of watching Dan recover that satellite. He's about the best in the world at grabbing satellites at Mach 25.

The President. Unbelievable. Well, I'm glad to see a Navy pilot -- could you use a 65-year-old Navy pilot up there?

Commander Brandenstein. Navy pilots don't get that old.

The President. Oh, yeah? I'm one. [Laughter] Hey, listen, there seems to be a long pause.










From 1/2/1990 ( General of the Armies of the United States and United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan my biological brother walked into the office of George Herbert Walker Bush and after giving him adequate direct verbal warning to defend himself General of the Armies of the United States Thomas Reagan used his fist to physically hit George Bush in the face with enough physical force to leave George Bush unconscious on the floor of his office because George Bush has murdered United States Navy SEALs in Panama and because George Bush is a cowardly violent criminal and because George Bush is an active severely treasonous agent of the Soviet Union and Communist China violently against the United States of America ) To 8/19/1992 is 960 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/19/1968 ( the 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record of my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy officer and Thomas Reagan is the only United States of America military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during the Vietnam War ) is 960 days



From 3/9/1945 ( premiere US film "See My Lawyer" ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 9787 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/19/1992 is 9787 days



From 10/13/1945 ( Milton Snavely Hershey deceased ) To 7/30/1972 ( premiere US film "Deliverance" ) is 9787 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/19/1992 is 9787 days



From 10/6/1989 ( premiere US film "An Innocent Man" ) To 8/19/1992 is 1048 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/15/1968 ( premiere US TV series "The New Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" ) is 1048 days



From 11/18/1949 ( premiere US film "Tell It to the Judge" ) To 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) is 9787 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/19/1992 is 9787 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) To 8/19/1992 is 580 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/5/1967 ( Richard Speck is sentenced to the electric chair ) is 580 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 8/19/1992 is 580 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/5/1967 ( Richard Speck is sentenced to the electric chair ) is 580 days



From 8/8/1963 ( John Kennedy - Special Message to the Senate on the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty ) To 5/25/1990 ( premiere US film "Fire Birds" ) is 9787 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/19/1992 is 9787 days



From 8/1/1965 ( premiere US film "Arizona Raiders" ) To 8/19/1992 is 9880 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/20/1992 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the International War Criminal and the cowardly violent criminal to destroy Her Majesty's Windsor Castle London England ) is 9880 days



[ See also: To Be Continued? ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=21347

The American Presidency Project

George Bush

XLI President of the United States: 1989 - 1993

Remarks at the Republican National Committee Gala Luncheon in Houston

August 19, 1992

The President. Lod Cook, thank you, sir. Thank you all for that warm welcome. Thank you so very much. Thank you, Lod. Please be seated. Let me just single out at the beginning of these remarks Lod Cook, who does so much, not just for the party and for candidates but who's certainly done so much for Barbara and for me. Everything he touches works out, and I couldn't be more pleased to be at his side through this luncheon. This gives me an opportunity to thank him and all of you who made this luncheon quite clearly a tremendous success. I think this bodes well for what lies ahead.

I want to single out a couple of people. I thought that Boy Scout color guard was great, and so was the Boys Choir and the Houston Chorus; take great pride in them. Reverend Claude Payne is, as Lod said, Barbara and my home parish minister at St. Martin's Church here, and we're just delighted to be with him.

I want to single out, of course, a man that did a great job firing up the troops last night, getting our message of hope and opportunity across the country, our distinguished keynoter, Phil Gramm. He did a superb job last night. We've got a lot, but let me just also add Rich Bond, who came in in this national committee, grabbed ahold of it, taking our message out there. He is a feisty devil, and he's doing a first-class job, too. And so, really, this then, with this dramatic entrance, is the first of our whistlestop tour. I think the train sure beats the hell out of the bus, frankly.

I want to just salute the Vice President and Marilyn. Dan Quayle has served with great distinction. He's taken on a lot of substantive tasks and done them well. He's done his job with dignity and honor, and he's taken the best shots the other side can fire. If you ask me, he's given better than he's got. His head is up; he's ready to charge. And I am proud and honored to have him at my side in the convention and the days that lie ahead.

Now, I know the excitement's building. Each hour we get closer to the moment everyone's waiting for, packed house at the Astrodome, nationwide TV audience. I'd be less than honest if I didn't tell you I've got a few butterflies. But I'll tell you, you're going to love Barbara's speech. [Laughter] But after she's through, then I get my turn tomorrow. I want to spell out where I'm going to take this country with your help over the next 4 years. But first, just a little bit about why we're here in Houston.

Some of you may have read an interview by my opponent, the one he gave to the USA Today last week. It was absolutely incredible. He talked about how he's already planning the transition, figuring out who should be Deputy Assistant Under Secretary in every Washington agency, even where he will go to get away from the White House. Heck, I've expected to come forward Friday morning and find somebody measuring the drapes in the Oval Office.

This guy got a problem up here? Are they with the press corps?

I can't hear you. Please speak up. This is a crazy year, when they have credentials for the -- --

Audience members. What about AIDS? What about AIDS? What about AIDS?

Audience members. Four more years! Four more years! Four more years!

The President. As I was saying -- that guy -- hey, listen, for those of you who haven't been around my line of work lately, this is normal. Don't get worried. [Laughter] Don't get worried.

But let me just say this. I saw a demonstration out there on the television the other day, and let me be clear where I stand: Everybody has a right to protest, but I have a right to stand with our law enforcement people who have to put these protests in the proper perspective.










http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/263856/Milton-Snavely-Hershey

Encyclopædia Britannica


Milton Snavely Hershey

Milton Snavely Hershey, (born Sept. 13, 1857, near Hockersville, Pa., U.S.—died Oct. 13, 1945, Hershey, Pa.)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097579/quotes

IMDb


An Innocent Man (1989)

Quotes


Butcher, Con: You gotta deal with that situation, or else everybody in here's gonna know you're a punk. Everybody, you understand?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097579/releaseinfo

IMDb


An Innocent Man (1989)

Release Info

USA 6 October 1989



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097579/fullcredits

IMDb


An Innocent Man (1989)

Full Cast & Crew


Tom Selleck ... Jimmie Rainwood



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:44 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 20 February 2015