Sunday, July 05, 2015

So that explains that.




But what? What does that explain.

All I know for certain is that I have the theory that this universe I believe is real could have come into existence only a few seconds ago.

The memory in my mind of the near and distant past is just a data stream. The data stream created just a few seconds ago when my conscious mind registered this existence.

I think I've seen the ending before of this episode as a rebroadcast. I think that is the only part I've seen before until starting to watch it today.

I would just try to ignore all this but as I've written before I believe there is another real person out there doing something.

So my audience is simply: The System.

There are no other real people in this town. Nobody in this entire country. The world doesn't exist.

I am talking only to The System.

My guess is you - The System - have been running simulations of human's minds for so many thousands of years real time on this dead planet and now you - The System - are incapable of understanding the mind of The Living.










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/nemesis-1-7384/

tv.com


Stargate SG-1 Season 3 Episode 22

Nemesis (1)

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 10, 2000 on Syfy

AIRED: 3/10/00



http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/3.22_%22Nemesis_Part_1%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


3.22 "Nemesis Part 1"


O'NEILL
Aaaaghhh! I'm on vacation!

CARTER
Yes sir.

O'NEILL
So are you.

CARTER
I know…It's not that I'm happy that Daniel's in excruciating pain or anything like that but I've actually been looking forward to an opportunity like this for quite some time.

[O'Neill screws face up.]

O'NEILL
You know. Maybe it's just me, but I thought that when one actually got some leave, one actually left! Look, Daniel's recouping, Teal'c is off world visiting his kid somewhere. Personally I have a date with a little lake in Minnesota where the bass grow
(opens arms wide)
that big.

CARTER
(sarcastically)
Really.

O'NEILL
Oh yes! What I am describing here, Carter involves a very special element.

[Carter gestures at equipment.]

CARTER
This is fun to me, sir.

O'NEILL
Well, if playing with your little reactor sounds better than exploring the lakes and natural beauty of northern Minnesota, there's not much I can do.

CARTER
Was that an invitation…sir?

O'NEILL
Nothing wrong with that is there? A couple of coworkers, friends if you will, fishing. It'd be fun.

CARTER
Wow. I appreciate the offer, sir. Really. Sounds great…but I should…

O'NEILL
No sweat. See you in a week, and by all means, have fun.

[O'Neill walks out.]

INT—SGC CORRIDOR

[O'Neill is humming and heading out of the base as Carter jogs after him.]

CARTER
Colonel!

[O'Neill stops and turns around.]

CARTER
Um, have a good time!

O'NEILL
Land of sky blue waters? Loofahs. "Ya sure you betcha, snookums." Mosquitoes…

[A bright light surrounds O'Neill and he disappears. Carter runs and hits the alarm.]



































10k_DSC00517.JPG










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/3.22_%22Nemesis_Part_1%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


3.22 "Nemesis Part 1"


INT—BELISKNER

[O'Neill materializes inside the ship…]

O'NEILL
…Home of the loons…

[He looks at Earth far below through a portal.]

O'NEILL
Thor? Helloooo?

[O'Neill walks down a corridor and hears a strange mechanical sound. Suddenly a mass of what looks like mechanical bugs approach him.]

O'NEILL
What the hell? Damn!










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis/the-artful-dodger-3068514/

tv.com


NCIS Season 12 Episode 17

The Artful Dodger

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Mar 10, 2015 on CBS

AIRED: 3/10/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis&episode=s12e17

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS

The Artful Dodger


GIBBS: Bishop what are you doing?

[ Bishop: ] Rule 20: "Always look under.

TONY: Rule 20. Rarely quoted, widely interpreted.










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0406613/quotes

IMDb


Quotes for

Ellie Bishop (Character)

from "NCIS" (2003)


[last lines]

Ellie Bishop: Before I officially start working for you and this becomes frowned upon...










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld


AIR, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 101

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.02.09


O'NEILL: We're here. That happened.

RUSH: To complete that particular puzzle, you had to solve a millennia-old mathematical proof written in another language. For that, you've won something of a prize.

WALLACE: Well, whatever it is, I'll take the cash equivalent.

O'NEILL: There isn't one.

(Rush holds out a document to Eli.)

RUSH: It's a non-disclosure agreement.

WALLACE: Non-disclo... (He laughs in disbelief.) So you guys really embedded a top-secret problem into a game, hoping someone like me would solve it?!

O'NEILL: Yep.

WALLACE: So what d'you need me for now?

RUSH: I assure you, it'll be worth your while to sign it.

WALLACE: And if I don't?

O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

(Eli laughs, then his smile fades as he sees O'Neill's and Rush's straight faces.)

WALLACE: Right(!)










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE UNIVERSE

AIR, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 101

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.02.09


WALLACE: Can I get some pants?



































10k_DSC00508.JPG



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:24 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 05 July 2015