Friday, July 01, 2022

Today is 07/01/2022





http://hvom.blogspot.com/2022/05/today-is-05142022.html

excerpts, Posted by me, Kerry Burgess, May 14, 2022

falls into a category that's forming in my mind that is similar to an 'epoch'

The first epoch that I see is from 11/2/1965 to 1984, when I went on active-duty enlisted United States Navy. In the chronology of my original work code pattern, I reference calendar-days before 11/2/1965 but the pattern is always connected to 11/2/1965 and that is how my current software program is coded - all my original work and concept - to present results. Years ago, I demonstrated a variation and that variation does not have to be anchored on 11/2/1965.

Although this code-pattern is absolutely 100% my own creation and discovery from the year 2006, in the past, I have theorized - because I later could not reconcile the presence of this code-pattern being active during what I am now calling the first and second epoch - that the code-pattern was created as, in its first objective, as some sort attempt to instruct me, as though "they" presumed I would sit here now many years later, as I am now, trying to *understand*.

The second epoch is about my time in the United States Navy from 1984 to 1990 but there is some overlap there about unreconciled circumstances in 1989 that seems to be a pivotal, crucial period in the narrative and chronology.

The third epoch begins in 1990, or 1989 depending how you look at it, and lasts into the late 1990s. That's when all the fantastic stuff really happened and that stuff is just mere vague shadows in my conscious mind. Not memories of my personal activities, just the thoughts formed about specific calendar-dates and brief explanation of what that means, relevant to me, which was not me, but which I seemed to have sort of inherited, from a messaging standpoint, from literally a human biological DNA standpoint. Because I was not that person and I will never be that person. All I can guess is it's supposed to give me some context about the future I will someday encounter

The fourth epoch is more difficult to define and it has varied in my research. Currently, I'm thinking it was from the late 1990s to year 2013

So that makes now, this present time, the fifth epoch.









by me, Kerry burgess, posted by me: June 6, 2022

What I've been thinking lately is that perhaps this time period now could be called Epoch 5.1

Only recently did I bafflingly start to consider that calendar-day 6/8/1993

And by looking at it, I found details that seem compelling to me

Has nothing to do with me personally, KD6-3.7, but I've find myself deeply vested in the narrative and my theory it's the only way for me to be released

So, I'm wondering if something about Harvard will also just magically appear in my conscious mind

Since year 2013 CE, the start of what I'm calling Epoch 5, I don't think any of those fantastic details appeared in my conscious mind

Everything else was Epoch 4, a period of time that roughly translate to about 1998 to 2013









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080736/quotes

IMDb

The Final Countdown (1980)

Quotes

Lasky: Think of the history of the next forty years...

Commander Richard Owens: I have a suspicion history will be a little more difficult to beat, than you imagine Mr. Lasky.

Lasky: I'm talking about the classic paradox of time. Imagine, for example, I go back in time and meet my own Grandfather. Long before he got married, before he had children. And we have an argument, and I kill him. Now if that happens, how am I ever going to be born? And if I can never be born, how can I go back in history and meet my very own Grandfather?

Commander Richard Owens: I'm not half the theorist you are, Mr. Lasky. But I still have a gut instinct that things only happen once. And if they have happened, then there's nothing we can do to change them. Nor should we try.

Lasky: Well, how are you going to avoid it? It's already happening, and we're already involved!

Commander Dan Thurman: For Christ's sake! What is this, some half-assed Princeton debating society? We are in a war situation! This is a United States warship! Or, at least, it used to be. Or will be. Or what the hell ever! Oh, Goddammit, you can drive yourself crazy just trying to think about this stuff!

[shouts]

Commander Dan Thurman: Jesus, I must be dreaming!










2008-03-07_1



https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=NassauLit19200101-01.2.4&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------

Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey

Nassau Literary Magazine, Volume 75, Number 4, 1 January 1920

TO BE, OR NOT TO BE, A GENTLEMAN

- William A. Eddy, Captain U. S. Marines.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Station_Great_Lakes

Naval Station Great Lakes

From Wikipedia

Naval Station Great Lakes (NAVSTA Great Lakes) is the home of the United States Navy's only boot camp, located near North Chicago, in Lake County, Illinois. Important tenant commands include the Recruit Training Command, Training Support Center and Navy Recruiting District Chicago. Naval Station Great Lakes is the largest military installation in Illinois and the largest training station in the Navy.

In 1996, RTC Great Lakes became the Navy's only basic training facility. The Base Realignment and Closure Commission of 1993 resulted in the closure of Naval Training Center San Diego, California and Naval Training Center Orlando, Florida, their associated Recruit Training Commands, and the consolidation of US Navy enlisted recruit training to Great Lakes.









From 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 3/7/2008 ( ) is 10080 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) is 10080 days



From 5/15/1984 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess I began active service for an enlistment period of six years as a United States Navy enlisted seafarer ) To 3/7/2008 ( ) is 8697 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/25/1989 ( UTC: the closest approach of the United States Voyager 2 spacecraft to the planet Neptune ) is 8697 days



From 5/15/1984 ( Ronald Reagan, 40th President of USA: Proclamation 5194 - Missing Children Day, 1984 ) To 3/7/2008 ( ) is 8697 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/25/1989 ( UTC: the closest approach of the United States Voyager 2 spacecraft to the planet Neptune ) is 8697 days



From 11/4/1986 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official enlisted United States Navy documents includes: Date Completed - United States Navy Fire Control Technician Class "A", Service School Command, Naval Training Center, Great Lakes, Illinois, - leading to permanent assignment until 1990 to CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, United States Navy, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Petty Officer Second Class Fire Controlman (FC2) ) To 3/7/2008 ( ) is 7794 days

7794 = 3897 + 3897

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/4/1976 ( at extreme personal risk to himself my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts the Comet "Lucifer" - threatening extinction by death and destruction of all life on this planet Earth - in the outer solar system and diverts it away from planet Earth ) is 3897 days



From 1/2/1965 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Brain of Colonel Barham" ) To 3/7/2008 ( ) is 15770 days

15770 = 7885 + 7885

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/5/1987 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official enlisted United States Navy documents includes: Earned NEC 1189 - Based on graduation from the Terrier Mk 152 Guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex course - Naval Guided Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States Navy - leading to permanent assignment until 1990 to CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, United States Navy, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Petty Officer Second Class Fire Controlman (FC2) ) is 7885 days



From 2/21/1997 ( the landing of the US space shuttle Discovery orbiter vehicle mission STS-82 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-82 pilot astronaut and my 4th official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 3/7/2008 ( ) is 4032 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/16/1976 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication: Ailes Praises Intelligence Agency Reforms, Denounces Leaks ) is 4032 days



From 1/1/1920 ( from Nassau Literary Magazine, Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey: To Be, Or Not To Be, A Gentleman ) To 9/8/2004 ( premiere US TV series episode "60 Minutes II"::"For the Record" ) is 30932 days

30932 = 15466 + 15466

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/7/2008 ( ) is 15466 days



From 1/9/1948 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: Arnold Toynbee And T. S. Eliot Accept Posts At Institute For Advanced Study ; Niels Bohr, Top Danish Physicist, May Also Arrive Next Term With English Historian ) To 5/14/1990 ( departing as enlisted {non-commissioned officer} United States Navy Fire Controlman Second Class Petty Officer (FC2)(E-5) Kerry Wayne Burgess my Honorable Discharge from United States Navy active service ) is 15466 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/7/2008 ( ) is 15466 days



From 12/2/1949 ( premiere US film "The Hasty Heart" Ronald Reagan ) To 3/7/2008 ( ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 12/2/1949 ( the University of Sarajevo founded ) To 3/7/2008 ( ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 5/11/1906 ( Jacqueline Cochran ) To 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 30932 days

30932 = 15466 + 15466

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/7/2008 ( ) is 15466 days



https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/remarks-the-vice-president-the-navy-recruit-training-command-great-lakes-illinois

The American Presidency Project

RICHARD B. CHENEY

Former Vice President of the United States

Remarks by the Vice President at the Navy Recruit Training Command in Great Lakes, Illinois

March 07, 2008

Naval Station Great Lakes

Great Lakes, IL

12:45 P.M. CST

THE VICE PRESIDENT: At ease, please. And thank you very much for that welcome. It's almost enough to make me want to run for Congress again. (Laughter.) Almost. (Laughter.) But I'm glad to be here. I want to thank Admiral Lotring for his warm welcome this morning. And I appreciate the introduction, and the opportunity to be with all of you. Staff and instructors, special guests, and Recruits: I want to thank you for what you do for all of us. It's a tremendous honor to visit Recruit Training Command Great Lakes -- the Quarterdeck of the United States Navy.

A little while ago I had the chance to meet the men and women who spent last night going through Battle Stations. They were invited to come over here and listen to my speech, but the Admiral figured they'd suffered enough. (Laughter.) But it was a memorable experience to be there with Divisions 105, 106, 107, and 108 as they took off the cap that said "Recruit" and put on the one that said "Navy." In that moment they became part of a great American tradition -- one that you Recruits will join in the weeks to come. I'm honored to be with so many fellow citizens who have chosen to serve a cause greater than self. I look at you with admiration, with confidence, and with pride. And I bring the great respect and good wishes from your commander in chief, President George W. Bush.

Over the past 97 years, this Naval Station has sent forth well over three million highly trained American sailors to defend the nation and our freedom. The standards have always been demanding -- and the superb staff and instructors here today have kept things that way. Generations of American families have known Great Lakes as a special place -- where a loved one of theirs answered the call of service and put on the uniform of the United States Navy.

That's what Great Lakes means to your family, and to mine. When I was a young boy, in the middle of the Second World War, I can remember my Dad joined the Navy and came here for boot camp. His next stop was Naval Station San Diego, and I can still remember when he was on leave and showed up at the house wearing his uniform. As it happens, it happened to be on my fourth birthday. It's one of my earliest memories, so I wasn't very old, obviously, at the time. I had a lot of questions for him -- where had he been? What had he been doing? He explained to me that he was now in the Navy. He said he was a yeoman. He pointed to the insignia there on his shoulder, which looked to me an awful lot like a bird. Being only four years old, I concluded that when Dad was home, he was just Dad -- but when he went back to the Navy, he turned into some kind of bird. (Laughter.) You see, very early in life, I decided the United States Navy could do just about anything.

When my Dad and his contemporaries went into the service, the country was in the midst of a war, which had begun on December 7th, 1941, with a sneak attack on Pearl Harbor.

Your generation also signed up for the Navy during wartime, when the country needed you most. You belong to the branch of our military that travels farther and wider than any of the others. To be credible, a military force has to be able to deploy where necessary -- and this requires the power to sail the oceans of the world in control of the surface, the subsurface, and the skies overhead. With a strong and well supplied Navy, we can project American influence across vast distances, protect our interests, deliver humanitarian relief, and provide a stabilizing presence.

That is the business you'll be in. In your careers most of you will go places you've never seen before. And in some spots, you're likely to encounter people who've never had the chance to meet or to talk to an American. For them, the main impression they ever get of the United States might be you. The way you carry yourself, what you say to them, and how you treat them -- all of these will have an effect on the people you meet. I'm confident you'll keep that in mind throughout the years ahead, and that you'll always reflect credit on the country you serve and on the uniform you wear.

Your presence at Great Lakes proves that you understand the core Navy values of courage, honor, and commitment. And the war on terror is about all of those ideals. The enemies we face in this struggle oppose and despise everything you know to be right, and fair, and humane. They serve an ideology that glorifies murder and suicide, and shows no mercy for innocent life. And they are determined to kill as many Americans as they can, by any means they can get their hands on.

These enemies operate in secret, they wear no uniform, and they carry no flag. And even before September 11th, 2001, the terrorists were at war with this country. But for years, they were the ones on the offensive. And they grew bolder in their belief that if they killed enough Americans, they could change American policy. In Beirut in 1983, terrorists killed 241 Americans. Following that attack, the United States forces were withdrawn from Lebanon. Time and time again, for the remainder of the 20th century, the terrorists hit America, and America did not hit back hard enough. In 1993 we had the killing of American soldiers in Mogadishu, and the bombing of the World Trade Center in New York. We had the murders at the Saudi National Guard Training Center in Riyadh, the killings at Khobar Towers in 1996, the destruction of two American embassies in Africa in 1998, and, of course, the attack on the USS Cole in 2000, which took the lives of 17 of your shipmates. The terrorists came to believe that they could strike America without paying any price.

And so they continued to wage those attacks -- making the world less safe and eventually striking the United States right here at home on 9/11. That day changed everything, because it brought home the true ambitions of these enemies. We saw clearly that dangers can gather far from our own shores and strike us right here at home. We learned that the global terror network is a strategic threat to this country, and must be dealt with as such. So our nation made a decision: To fight and win this war, we're going on the offensive, we'll confront the enemy directly and decisively, and we will persevere until the enemy is destroyed. (Applause.)

I don't think anyone believes that after 9/11 the terrorists decided to wait six or more years before hitting the United States again. The fact is they have tried repeatedly to wage additional attacks, and they are intent on trying again. There's no way to guarantee that they won't be successful.

But we've managed to avoid another 9/11, not because of good luck but because of hard work. A lot of very dedicated professionals get up every day to protect the homeland. We've improved our security arrangements, reorganized our intelligence capabilities, and worked closely with friends and allies to track terrorist movements all over the world. We've monitored enemy communications. We've interrogated high-value detainees, and gotten information that has saved American lives. It's good we captured them, and it's good that we found out what they knew.

Most of all, we have kept the pressure on the enemy -- going after the terrorists and doing what it takes to shut down their training camps, to deny them sanctuary, to disrupt their funding, and to bring them to justice. It's a huge task, because the terrorists view the entire world as a battlefield -- and that's why we're dealing with them systematically, from Afghanistan to Iraq and beyond.

A lot of tough work lies ahead, because both sides in the fight understand what is at stake. The issue today in the broader Middle East is whether men and women will have the right to govern themselves, to chart their own destiny, and to have a decent chance to build a future of hope and prosperity. The alternative is to turn away from our responsibilities, and to permit radicals and extremists to seize more territory, to stir up more hatred, and to use that region as a staging ground for more attacks upon the United States. That's a danger we cannot and we will not accept. The war on terror is a battle for the future of civilization. It's a battle worth fighting. It's a battle we're going to win. (Applause.)

We've carried into this battle three of the greatest advantages a nation or a military could ever have. First, our purposes are right and just. We stand for the highest ideals: liberty and equality; the dignity of the individual; and representative government. If given the chance, men and women will always choose to live in freedom -- and history shows that the advance of freedom leads to greater peace in the world. This great nation has always been willing to work and to sacrifice in that cause.

Our second advantage is the competence and the character of our people in uniform. Every branch of the service reflects the very best of our country, and our country is backing them up with the finest equipment and supplies and support that we can provide.

Third, we have the character to persevere -- and this is absolutely decisive in a long struggle. After 9/11, President Bush told Congress and the country that the war on terror would be lengthy and difficult, and it has been. And there's no question that the terrorists went into this fight thinking they could wear us down. They wanted to validate their belief that Americans don't have the stomach for a fight or the will to defend ourselves. They've learned otherwise. They now know they underestimated the American people, they underestimated our military, and they underestimated the President of the United States. (Applause.)

Less than two months from now, no one in this hall will be a Recruit anymore. You'll have your own Battle Stations and capping ceremony, and you'll be off to take up assignments in a fleet like none other that has ever sailed. In the months and years ahead you'll have much more training, many more challenges, and some of the most rewarding experiences of your life.

You don't know right now where you'll end up. You do know, however, that you'll be able to deal with any situation that arises. Right now the Navy is giving you the benefit of more than 200 years of experience -- some lessons that are big, and some that may seem almost trivial. But even the smallest bit of information you gain here is given for a reason. Maybe you'll never use it -- or maybe one day it'll save your life or the life of a shipmate.

I know that each one of you is working hard almost every waking hour, sharpening your capabilities as a person and as part of a team. Before you know it, your time at Great Lakes will be over. And as I said at the capping ceremony this morning, when you leave Great Lakes you can leave your doubts behind. You'll be ready, because this is the place where civilians become sailors. And you'll be proudly accepted into the finest Navy in the world. In all that lies ahead, you have my respect and gratitude, and the good wishes of the entire nation.

Thank you very much. (Applause.)

END 12:58 P.M. CST

Richard B. Cheney, Remarks by the Vice President at the Navy Recruit Training Command in Great Lakes, Illinois Online by Gerhard Peters and John T. Woolley, The American Presidency Project https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/node/285975










DUI-Stop .jpg, from internet










2007-11-13_0-a .jpg, original work by me, Kerry Burgess









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080487/quotes

IMDb

Caddyshack (1980)

Quotes

[last lines]

Al Czervik: Hey everybody, we're all gonna get laid!









From 8/19/1946 ( Bill Clinton ) To 9/9/1998 ( ) is 19014 days

19014 = 9507 + 9507

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/13/1991 ( premiere US film "Cape Fear" ) is 9507 days



From 5/15/1984 ( as previously scheduled from 05/21/1983, in Orlando, Florida, as me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, I began active service for an enlistment period of six years as United States Navy enlisted ) To 9/9/1998 ( ) is 5230 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/27/1980 ( Chelsea Clinton ) is 5230 days



From 5/15/1984 ( Ronald Reagan, 40th President of USA: Proclamation 5194 - Missing Children Day, 1984 ) To 9/9/1998 ( ) is 5230 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/27/1980 ( Chelsea Clinton ) is 5230 days



From 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) To 9/9/1998 ( ) is 1919 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/3/1971 ( premiere US TV series "The Psychiatrist" ) is 1919 days



From 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) To 9/9/1998 ( ) is 1919 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/3/1971 ( Frank Serpico seriously injured by gunfire ) is 1919 days



From 12/25/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 9/9/1998 ( ) is 2450 days

2450 = 1225 + 1225

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/11/1969 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Bold Ones: The Lawyers"::"The Whole World Is Watching" ) is 1225 days



From 10/15/1929 ( Herbert Hoover, 31st President of USA: Message on the Dedication of the Wilmer Institute of Ophthalmology at Johns Hopkins University ) To 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 23998 days

23998 = 11999 + 11999

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/9/1998 ( ) is 11999 days



From 4/8/1964 ( premiere US film "From Russia With Love" ) To 2/13/1997 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States Discovery orbital vehicle mission STS-82 pilot astronaut and my 4th official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall I begin repairing the US Hubble Telescope while in space and orbit of the planet Earth ) is 11999 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/9/1998 ( ) is 11999 days



From 7/23/1973 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: my biological brother Thomas Reagan the attorney and University of Princeton medical-doctor graduate and graduate University of Oxford, England, passes the United States of America Multistate Bar Examination ) To 9/9/1998 ( ) is 9179 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/20/1990 ( the world's first website and server go live at CERN ) is 9179 days



From 7/23/1973 ( Monica Lewinsky ) To 9/9/1998 ( ) is 9179 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/20/1990 ( the world's first website and server go live at CERN ) is 9179 days



From 9/18/1947 ( the United States of America Central Intelligence Agency begins active-duty ) To 7/25/1980 ( premiere US film "Caddyshack" ) is 11999 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/9/1998 ( ) is 11999 days



https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/remarks-hillcrest-elementary-school-orlando-florida

The American Presidency Project

WILLIAM J. CLINTON

42nd President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Remarks at Hillcrest Elementary School in Orlando, Florida

September 09, 1998

Thank you very much. When President Waldrip [laughter] was up here speaking, I had two overwhelming thoughts: One is that even though I had been made a member of the PTA, she was one incumbent president I could never defeat in an election. [Laughter] My second thought was, I wish I could take her to Washington for about a month. It might change the entire atmosphere up there. [Laughter]









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101540/quotes

IMDb

Cape Fear (1991)

Quotes

Sam Bowden: "A lawyer should represent his client... "

Max Cady: "Should ZEALOUSLY represent his client within the bounds of the law."









https://nie.washingtonpost.com/node/459

The Washington Post

Newspaper In Education

A Classroom Resource

The Press, The Pentagon Papers and The Post

Lesson

When The New York Times, followed by The Washington Post and other newspapers, published Pentagon Papers-based articles they were exercising freedom of the press that was affirmed in 1971 in The New York Times Company v. United States and in United States v. The Washington Post et. al. The movie, The Post, tells the story of Daniel Ellsberg, the leak of thousands of pages of Report of the Office of the Secretary of Defense Task Force, and Katharine Graham's decision to publish articles based in them.

Why Would the Government Try to Suppress the Press?

Journalism, U.S. Government, U.S. History

In 1971 freedom of the press was challenged when the Nixon administration filed an injunction against The New York Times Co. to stop any further publication from or about a report commissioned by Defense Secretary Robert McNamara in 1967.

Introduce students to the 1971 Supreme Court case New York Times Company v. United States. This case was heard together with United States v. The Washington Post et. al. The front page of the June 18, 1971, Post and one of the first Pentagon Papers-based articles published by The Washington Post, Documents Reveal U.S. Effort in 54 to Delay Viet Election, may be read to see how the report's contents were used.









https://npg.si.edu/object/npg_EXH.KG.12

Smithsonian

On June 18, 1971, the Washington Post began publishing its own series of articles based on the Pentagon Papers. That same day, the attorney general's office asked the paper to cease publication. The Post refused, and legal maneuvers over restraining further publication of the Pentagon Papers then came in a rush.

On June 21, Judge Gerhard Gesell ruled in favor of the Post; on June 24 the U.S. District Court of Appeals ruled 7-2 in the Post's favor. On June 30, the Supreme Court ruled 6-3 that the government had not met "the heavy burden of showing justification" for further restraint. The newspapers-both the Post and the New York Times-were thereby free to publish. Graham later wrote that the Post regarded the publication not as a breach of national security, as the Nixon administration had argued, but "as a contribution to the national interest-indeed as the obligation of a responsible newspaper."









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petty_officer_second_class

Petty officer second class

From Wikipedia

Petty officer second class is the fifth enlisted rank in the U.S. Navy and the U.S. Coast Guard, just above petty officer third class and below petty officer first class, and is a non-commissioned officer. It is equivalent to the rank of sergeant in the Army and Marine Corps, and staff sergeant in the Air Force.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0039799/releaseinfo

IMDb

Sarge Goes to College (1947)

Release Info

USA 13 May 1947









Stargate SG-1 - "The Fifth Race" - television series Season 2 Episode 15 - Aired Jan 22, 1999

(from internet transcript)

Teal'c walks away from the device and O'Neill approaches it. Putting a hand on either side of the device, he peers in. Lights flicker around inside and suddenly the device itself changes shape, popping out further from the wall. It startles O'Neill.]

O'NEILL Whoa!

[O'Neill eyes it warily, then the device morphs again, reaching out to grab O'Neill's head and hold him in place. He struggles to get free as the team looks on startled. Through the viewing hole, he sees lights, and there's a buzzing sound. He cries out, and the machine suddenly releases him. He falls to the floor and the device returns to its inactive state. Daniel, Carter and Teal'c rush to his side.]









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080736/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Final Countdown (1980)

Release Info

USA 1 August 1980









Stargate SG-1

Season 2 Episode 15

"The Fifth Race"

This episode marks the first direct reference to the Ancients, the builders of the Stargates, on the series.









Stargate SG-1 - "The Fifth Race" - television series Season 2 Episode 15 - Aired Jan 22, 1999

(from internet transcript)

United States Air Force captain, Doctor Samantha CARTER
Who are the Ancients?

Doctor Daniel Jackson
Well, I think they could be the teachers of roads. See, the Romans were the first real road builders. They spoke Latin and they learned to build roads from the gods, known as the Ancient ones.

CARTER
I'm still not following you.

DANIEL
Roads. Stargates. The Gate builders. What if these Ancients were the alien race who invented the Stargate?

CARTER
You're still just speculating, right?

DANIEL
Well, that would certainly explain why Jack knew about Stargates that the Goa'uld haven't even discovered yet.

CARTER
I don't know, Daniel. Why would they invent a device that would do this?

DANIEL
'The place of our legacy'









Stargate SG-1 - "The Fifth Race" - tv series Season 2 Episode 15 - 01/22/1999

(from internet transcript)

O'NEILL
"Noo ani anqueetas. Hic qua videeum."

[Daniel goes over to the monitor and then looks back at O'Neill.]

DANIEL
Jack, are you reading this?

[He points to the monitor screen.]

O'NEILL
(irritably)
I don't know, you tell me.

DANIEL
Well, I - I don't know, I haven't even been able to associate sounds to the symbols. Do you know what this means?

O'NEILL
(rubbing his eyes)
No! I'm just looking at it and the words just pop right into my fron.

[Daniel just stares at him. O'Neill shakes his head wearily.]

O'NEILL
Does anybody think this is odd?

[Daniel, Teal'c and O'Neill exchange glances.]

INT SGC CORRIDOR

[Daniel and Carter are walking. Daniel has a very large, antique-looking book in his arm.]

DANIEL
The language he's speaking has similar sounds to Medieval Latin but it's still quite different.

CARTER
So he's in the infirmary now?

[They enter Daniel's office.]

DANIEL
Yes, but before we took him there, he picked up a chalk and did this in about thirty seconds flat.

[He shows Carter a blackboard full of numbers and unfamiliar symbols.]

DANIEL
Do you have any idea what this means?

[Carter stares at it.]

CARTER
No. I mean, even the simple equations don't make any sense. No, this is like no math I've every seen.










fire-control-fundamentals_d-1_1 .jpg, from internet


mk152 analysisofcomput00will_1 .jpg, from internet


google-books_gunners-mate-1-c_1 .jpg, from internet


univac-1219_programming-guide_pg-cover_1 .jpg, from internet


univac-1219_start-step_1 .jpg, from internet


univac-1219_programming-guide_pg-1-2-27_1 .jpg, from internet


107-1 .jpg, from internet


108-1 .jpg, from internet


DN-SC-93-00855 .jpg, from internet









The Final Countdown (1980)

US Navy chief petty officer: It's a code.

US Navy commander Dan Thurman - USS Nimitz CVN 68 executive officer: Can you break it, Chief?

CPO: I think someone's putting us on.

Dan Thurman: Why?

CPO: Because I learned this code at Great Lakes. It's ancient!









From 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) To 1/22/1999 ( ) is 2054 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/18/1971 ( the Washington Post began publishing its own series of articles based on the so-called Pentagon Papers ) is 2054 days



From 12/29/1926 ( Calvin Coolidge, 30th President of USA: Address at the 150th Anniversary of the Battles of Trenton and Princeton, Trenton, N.J. ) To 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) is 24268 days

24268 = 12134 + 12134

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/22/1999 ( ) is 12134 days



From 5/13/1947 ( premiere US film "Sarge Goes to College" ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 12134 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/22/1999 ( ) is 12134 days



From 1/28/1955 ( premiere US film "Carolina Cannonball" ) To 4/18/1988 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, while enlisted {non-commissioned officer} paygrade E-5, designated Petty Officer Second Class Fire Controlman (FC2), from my official enlisted United States Navy records: during USA Armed Forces Expeditionary Operation Earnest Will with my personal participation and commendation - CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance) - aboard the USS Wainwright CG-28 US Navy the United States Operation Praying Mantis ) is 12134 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/22/1999 ( ) is 12134 days



From 1/28/1955 ( premiere US TV series episode "Dear Phoebe"::"Out of My Mind" ) To 4/18/1988 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Petty Officer Second Class Fire Controlman (FC2), from my official enlisted United States Navy records: during USA Armed Forces Expeditionary Operation Earnest Will with my personal participation and commendation - CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance) - aboard the USS Wainwright CG-28 US Navy the United States Operation Praying Mantis ) is 12134 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/22/1999 ( ) is 12134 days



From 12/25/1957 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Millionaire"::"The Regina Wainwright Story" ) To 3/16/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate and possibly the date of the secret, doctorate-degree credential from Princeton University, I can only theorize, struggling to understand ) is 12134 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/22/1999 ( ) is 12134 days



From 8/15/1972 ( Richard Nixon, 37th President of USA: Message to the Congress on Plans for an International Exposition on the Environment To Be Held in Spokane, Washington ) To 1/22/1999 ( ) is 9656 days

9656 = 4828 + 4828

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/21/1979 ( premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"War of the Gods - Part 2" ) is 4828 days



From 2/17/1953 ( premiere US film "Commando Cody: Sky Marshal of the Universe" ) To 5/9/1986 ( premiere US film "Short Circuit" & as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: Fire Control Technician Class "A" - Great Lakes, Illinois - Date Enrolled - occupational rating for US Navy fleet warship weapons systems control ) is 12134 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/22/1999 ( ) is 12134 days



From 10/5/1958 ( premiere US TV series "Lawman"::series premiere episode "The Deputy" ) To 12/25/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind: in non-aviator related duties on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 12134 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/22/1999 ( ) is 12134 days



From 9/17/1965 ( premiere US TV series "Hogan's Heroes" & premiere US TV series "The Wild Wild West" ) To 12/7/1998 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my first day full-time employment Microsoft Corporation in Seattle until 02/06/2004 ) is 12134 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/22/1999 ( ) is 12134 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0709187/

IMDb

Stargate SG-1

Season 2, Episode 15

The Fifth Race (22 Jan. 1999)

Richard Dean Anderson ... Colonel Jack O'Neill

SG1 travels to a Stargate where O'Neill looks into a strange device that downloads information into his brain. Back on Earth, he starts to speak using a strange language. Carter and Teal'c try to find a solution and become trapped on a burning hot planet, when the Stargate fails to dial out. O'Neill solves the problem by designing a solution, but then he designs a device. But for what purpose?

Release Date: 22 January 1999 (USA)









Stargate SG-1 - "The Fifth Race" - television series Season 2 Episode 15 - Aired Jan 22, 1999

(from internet transcript)

[O'Neill is working on a computer. Cut to Teal'c leading the Hammond, Carter, Daniel and Fraiser down the stairs.]

HAMMOND (To Teal'c) What's he doing?

[They all cross the room to where O'Neill is busily typing away.]

TEAL'C I do not know.

[Carter heads straight for a computer.]

HAMMOND Captain Carter?

CARTER Main system's down, Sir. I'm locked out.

HAMMOND Colonel.

O'NEILL (Typing) Yes, Sir.

HAMMOND What are you doing?

O'NEILL I don't know, Sir. You know me and computers.









HAMMOND Colonel, I'm ordering you to stop.

O'NEILL I'd love to, Sir, but I can't.

HAMMOND (To Teal'c) Stop him.

[Teal'c pulls O'Neill away from the computer.]

O'NEILL No! No, not yet! I'm not fargus!









DANIEL Sir, I think he wants to finish what he's doing.

CARTER I can't reboot, Sir.

[All the computers switch off.]

CARTER Uh-oh.

HAMMOND Captain?

[The numbers O'Neill entered come up on the computer screen.]

CARTER Sir, this is machine code.









https://www.usni.org/magazines/proceedings/1989/may/surface-view-operation-praying-mantis

U.S. NAVAL INSTITUTE

The Surface View: Operation Praying Mantis

By Captain J. B. Perkins III, U. S. Navy

May 1989 Proceedings Vol. 115/5/1,035

At the Sirri GOSP, the sequence of events began essentially the same way they did at Sassan. SAG Charlie gave warnings on time, most of the occupants departed on a tug, and the Wainwright, Bagley, and Simpson commenced fire about 0815. Sirri was an active oil-producing platform, however, and one of the initial rounds hit a compressed gas tank, setting the GOSP ablaze and incinerating the gun crew.









Los Angeles Times

April 22, 1988

"We will not forget the pure blood of the Iranians shed by the U.S. mercenaries in the Persian Gulf," Iranian Prime Minister Hussein Moussavi said "The U.S. should know that the Persian Gulf will not tolerate the presence of filthy Americans."









https://www.usni.org/magazines/proceedings/1989/may/surface-view-operation-praying-mantis

U.S. NAVAL INSTITUTE

The Surface View: Operation Praying Mantis

By Captain J. B. Perkins III, U. S. Navy

May 1989 Proceedings Vol. 115/5/1,035

With the primary mission accomplished, SAG Charlie patrolled the area. About three hours later, they detected the approach of an Iranian Kaman patrol boat, which the Bagley's LAMPS-I identified as the Joshan. As the patrol boat closed, the SAG commander repeatedly warned the Iranian that he was standing into danger and advised him to alter course and depart the area. When his direction was ignored, the U. S. commander requested and was granted "weapons free" by CJTFME. He then advised the Joshan:

"Stop your engines and abandon ship; I intend to sink you."

After thinking this communication over, the Joshan's CO apparently decided to go out firing and launched his only remaining Harpoon. The three SAG Charlie ships, now in a line abreast at 26,000 yards, and the Bagley's LAMPS simultaneously detected the launch and maneuvered and launched chaff. The Harpoon passed down the Wainwright's starboard side close aboard (the seeker may not have activated) and was answered by a volley of SM-1 missiles from the Simpson and the Wainwright. Four missiles fired; four hits. An additional SM-1 (a hit) and a Harpoon (a miss, probably resulting from the sinking Joshan's sudden lack of freeboard) were fired, and the patrol boat was eventually sunk with gunfire.










GMM3 Hinton's Pictures 33 https://www.usswainwright.org/gmm3-hintons-pictures/


GMM3 Hinton's Pictures 5 https://www.usswainwright.org/gmm3-hintons-pictures/









https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian20150109-01.2.14&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------

Daily Princetonian, Volume 138, Number 128, 9 January 2015

OVERLINE PENDING MORE INFORMATION

U. reveals existence of cartel of silence, defers further comment

By Martin Mbugua

Ghostwriter

The University's administrators have been operating a 'cartel of silence' for the past 10 years in which they deliberately obscure, defer and obfuscate facts for all news organizations, great and small, the University announced on Thursday. Administrators will continue to be a part of this cartel for the indefinite future.









From 1/5/1973 ( premiere USA television "In Search of Ancient Astronauts" ) To 1/9/2015 ( ) is 15344 days

15344 = 7672 + 7672

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/4/1986 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official enlisted {non-commissioned officer} United States Navy documents includes: Date Completed - United States Navy Fire Control Technician Class "A", Service School Command, Naval Training Center, Great Lakes, Illinois, - leading to permanent assignment until 1990 to CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, United States Navy, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Petty Officer Second Class Fire Controlman (FC2) ) is 7672 days



From 6/5/1987 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official enlisted United States Navy documents includes: Earned NEC 1189 - Based on graduation from the Terrier Mk 152 Guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex course - Naval Guided Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States Navy - leading to permanent assignment until 1990 to CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, United States Navy, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Petty Officer Second Class Fire Controlman (FC2) ) To 1/9/2015 ( ) is 10080 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) is 10080 days



From 4/18/1988 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Petty Officer Second Class Fire Controlman (FC2), from my official enlisted United States Navy records: during USA Armed Forces Expeditionary Operation Earnest Will with my personal participation and commendation - CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (UNIVAC Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance) - aboard the USS Wainwright CG-28 US Navy the United States Operation Praying Mantis ) To 1/9/2015 ( ) is 9762 days

9762 = 4881 + 4881

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/15/1979 ( premiere US TV series episode "Barney Miller"::"Computer Crime" ) is 4881 days



From 6/2/1987 ( premiere US film "The Untouchables" ) To 1/9/2015 ( ) is 10083 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/11/1993 ( premiere US film "Jurassic Park" ) is 10083 days



From 1/16/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 1/9/2015 ( ) is 8759 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/26/1989 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication: Student protesters oppose university handling of CIA ) is 8759 days



From 10/5/1956 ( premiere US film "The Ten Commandments" ) To 1/9/2015 ( ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 1/9/2015 ( ) is 8282 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/6/1988 ( premiere US film "Short Circuit 2" ) is 8282 days



From 4/9/1956 ( premiere US TV series episode "Highway Patrol"::"Mental Patient" ) To 6/16/2005 ( as Kerry Burgess my official records United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital includes: Date of Admission, psychiatric unit ) is 17965 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/9/2015 ( ) is 17965 days



From 9/18/1947 ( the United States of America Central Intelligence Agency begins active-duty ) To 11/24/1996 ( premiere US TV series episode "Modern Marvels"::"Thinking Machines: The Creation of the Computer" ) is 17965 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/9/2015 ( ) is 17965 days



https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/fact-sheet-white-house-unveils-americas-college-promise-proposal-tuition-free-community

The American Presidency Project

BARACK OBAMA 44th President of the United States: 2009 - 2017

Fact Sheet: White House Unveils America's College Promise Proposal: Tuition-Free Community College for Responsible Students January 09, 2015

Today the President is unveiling the America's College Promise proposal to make two years of community college free for responsible students, letting students earn the first half of a bachelor's degree and earn skills needed in the workforce at no cost.









Chicago Tribune

Navy Rises To Occasion In Duel At Sea

April 19, 1988 By David Evans, Chicago Tribune.

WASHINGTON - For the first time in more than 40 years, enemy warships have seriously challenged the U.S. Navy at sea. The Navy won - decisively.










DSC00505









https://twitter.com/NavalInstitute/status/1277641914649624576



http://hvom.blogspot.com/2022/05/today-is-05312022.html

Posted by me, Kerry Burgess at 10:03 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Today is 05/31/2022

https://twitter.com/NavalInstitute/status/1277641914649624576

Twitter

U.S. Naval Institute

@NavalInstitute

#OTD in 2008, the decommissioned USS Horne (CG-30) sank after being hit by three AGM-84 Harpoon missiles while being used as a target ship during RIMPAC. The Horne was the last of the Belknap-class cruisers due to all the others already having been scrapped or sunk.

9:35 AM Jun 29, 2020



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 8:21 PM Pacific-time USA Friday 07/01/2022