I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Saturday, August 01, 2026
Today is 08/01/2026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IGVQ9jc5cA
National Guard deploys two units to assist with Spokane County wildfires
KREM 2 News 08/01/2026
Stargate (1994)
(from internet transcript)
CATHERINE
Jackson, I'd like you to meet General West.
[West approaches and puts out his hand. Daniel shakes it.]
DANIEL
Oh, hello. Oh, right. General.
[West moves to his seat. Daniel tries to put down his things, nodding to another military man.]
DANIEL
Hello. Okay.
WEST
So, you think you've solved in fourteen days what they couldn't solve in two years?
DANIEL
(surprised)
Two years?
From 6/1/1984 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek III: The Search for Spock" ) To 8/1/2026 ( ) is 15401 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/2/2008 ( premiere USA TV series episode "My Shocking Story"::"I Woke Up in the Morgue" ) is 15401 days
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)
(from internet transcript)
[Genesis planet surface - arctic]
SAAVIK: It is Doctor Marcus' opinion that this is... That the Genesis effect has in some way regenerated ...Captain Spock.
[Grissom bridge]
ESTEBAN: Ah, ...Saavik, that's, ah, that's extraordinary. What would you like to do next?
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)
[Vulcan temple]
PRIESTESS: (in Vulcan) Kal-tor kal-if-fah.
PRIESTESS: Sarek, ...child of Skon, ...child of Solkar, the body of your son breathes still. What is your wish?
SAREK: I ask for fal-tor-pan, the refusion.
PRIESTESS: What you seek has not been done since ages past, and then, only in legend. Your request is not logical.
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)
KRUGE: Say the wrong thing, Torg...
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 9:34 PM Pacific-timezone USA Saturday 08/01/2026