This Is What I Think.

Friday, October 02, 2026

Today is 10/02/2026





by me, Kerry Burgess, 10/02/2026 06:27 AM

Today I am thinking there is no real tragedy about it: the people who need to read my notes are reading my notes.



Among other observations today is another crybaby for Donald J. Trump.

We have also learned that Donald J. Trump is communicating threats against people and across USA state lines.



I have seen Washington State Governor Bob Ferguson chuckle on tv when he says "price gouging"

Meanwhile, Spokane's utility company is now presently charging a base rate that is literally 50% higher now than in year 2023 and climbing in upcoming years.

Their profits are through the roof and they pay their CEO millions of dollars just to think up a strategy of price gouging the hell out of us.



I repeat these emails I sent decades ago because I never got any form of response



Except from KREM2 to a certain extent.

"Big farts to the team to the team behind the scenes" I wrote many years ago on my posts and Dana Marie quipped on live tv soon after that she almost fell off her chair at the tv-studio

By now it's about 10 minutes before he parrots that again on live-tv









https://www.yahoo.com/news/politics/articles/blackburn-sues-jack-smith-obtaining-192109311.html

Yahoo! News

Politico

Blackburn sues Jack Smith for obtaining her phone records

Kyle Cheney

Wed, September 30, 2026 at 12:21 PM PDT 3 min read

A close Capitol Hill ally of President Donald Trump is suing the Justice Department and former special counsel Jack Smith for obtaining her phone logs in the course of his investigation into Trump's bid to subvert the 2020 election.

Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) filed suit a day after Smith testified to the Senate Judiciary Committee — on which Blackburn sits — and defended his office's investigation, including its effort to obtain the records of Blackburn and dozens of other GOP lawmakers who spoke with Trump and his advisers during a four-day period in January 2021.

Blackburn argues that Smith committed a "gross abuse of power" and violated constitutional protections for members of Congress when he subpoenaed her phone logs from Verizon and secured a court order to prevent the company from alerting her. She's asking a federal judge to declare Smith's entire probe, as well as his effort to obtain her phone records, was illegal. She's also asking that the judge order Smith and the Justice Department destroy or return any of her materials.

Advertisement

Smith contended that he sought the phone logs — which don't include the content of calls or text messages — as part of his probe into Trump's bid to overturn the election results, even as a mob of his supporters were ransacking the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Trump and his aides continued to work the phones that night and encourage lawmakers to derail the transfer of power to Joe Biden.

Smith insisted that his effort to obtain lawmakers' phone records was cleared by the Justice Department's Public Integrity Section and complied with all department regulations.

But senators said his effort to obtain those call records ran afoul of the Constitution's speech or debate clause, which provides blanket immunity for lawmakers from being scrutinized by prosecutors for their official business.

Stan Brand, former counsel to the House of Representatives under former Speaker Tip O'Neill (D-Mass.), said Blackburn may have a worthy case to test whether members of Congress can win legal relief for violations of the speech or debate clause. That issue is more commonly litigated during criminal cases and before investigators can access members' records. But in this case, Brand said, the purported violation had already occurred without her knowledge.

"How do you remedy that after the fact?" Brand said. "I think it's worthy of consideration."

Blackburn's lawsuit could put the Justice Department in a bind. Though Trump himself has attacked Smith's investigation as unconstitutional — and U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon concluded Smith's appointment was illegal — the Justice Department has never conceded that point. And DOJ has long defended its practice of obtaining secrecy orders from federal courts to prevent telecom companies from disclosing subpoenas to their subscribers.

In 2023, the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals cleared the way for Smith's team to access a subset of records it seized from Rep. Scott Perry's (R-Pa.) phone, though it ruled that courts had to conduct a "fact-specific" inquiry to determine whether some records were "legislative" in nature and therefore off-limits to investigators.









https://www.nj.com/politics/2026/10/trump-has-blunt-4-word-message-for-democrats-if-his-nightmare-comes-true.html

Trump has blunt 4-word message for Democrats if his nightmare comes true

Updated: Oct. 01, 2026, 3:47 p.m.|Published: Oct. 01, 2026, 9:41 a.m.

By Rachel Cohen | NJ.com

President Donald Trump already has a game plan in place if Democrats win control of the House during the midterm elections in November.

In an interview released Thursday with Time magazine, Trump said he believes the GOP will keep its standing in Congress if he is involved in campaigning, even as Democrats have continued to hold an advantage on generic ballots in recent polls.

The president is set to do just that, traveling to Texas and Oklahoma on Thursday to begin a 32-day campaign blitz aimed at boosting Republican candidates.

“For whatever reason, I don’t understand it, nobody does. Nobody’s been able to explain it. Whoever wins the presidency, Republican or Democrat, automatically does poorly in the midterms... but we shouldn’t,” Trump told reporters in the Oval Office Wednesday.

The president’s decision to enter the field will put him at the center of the GOP’s fight to retain its majorities in both chambers. It comes as he has repeatedly encouraged his party’s voters to pretend he is on the ballot.

“If I campaign for people, those people are going to win,” he told the outlet.

But Trump signaled that he is already prepared if Democrats were to ultimately regain the House.

“They’ll probably go after me,” Trump said, appearing to reference his warnings that he will face impeachment efforts against him.

“And I’ll go after them,” he added.










2016-06-18_1-1









From 10/28/1955 ( Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born to brother-sister genetic-sibling parents ) To 6/13/2006 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, referenced here below ) is 18491 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/18/2016 ( ) is 18491 days



From 1/18/1991 ( premiere USA film "Flight of the Intruder" ) To 6/18/2016 ( ) is 9283 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/3/1991 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Quantum Leap"::"Southern Comforts - August 4, 1961" ) is 9283 days



From 1/18/1991 ( premiere USA film "Flight of the Intruder" ) To 6/18/2016 ( ) is 9283 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/3/1991 ( premiere USA TV series "Scene of the Crime" ) is 9283 days



From 12/7/1998 ( as Kerry Burgess my first day as full-time employee of Microsoft Corporation in Seattle until 02/06/2004, employed as technical accounts manager in Microsoft Premier Support for Enterprise and then Microsoft Premier Support for Developers - title: Applications Development Consultant ) To 6/18/2016 ( ) is 6403 days

6403 = 3201 + 3202

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/8/1974 ( Richard Nixon, 37th president of USA federal government 1969-1974: Address to the Nation Announcing Decision To Resign the Office of President of the United States ) is 3201 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/9/1974 ( Richard Nixon, 37th president of USA federal government 1969-1974: Letter Resigning the Office of President of the United States {I hereby resign the Office of President of the United States. Sincerely, RICHARD NIXON} ) is 3202 days



8/9/1974 ( Richard Nixon, 37th president of USA federal government 1969-1974: Remarks on Departure From the White House )

8/9/1974 ( Gerald Ford, 38th president of USA federal government 1974-1977: Remarks on Taking the Oath of Office )



https://www.courthousenews.com/tiffany-doe-affidavit/

Courthouse News Service

Tiffany Doe Affidavit

Declaration in Support of Protective Order in Epstein Case

06/18/2016









IMDb

Flight of the Intruder (1991)

Quotes

Admiral: What we're going to tell you Commander, may come as a surprise, but it must be held in the utmost secrecy, and its importance will become obvious. I think you'll understand.

Court-Martial Captain: All charges against your boys have been dropped.

Cdr. Camparelli: Sir?

Court-Martial Captain: They're gone, dropped, never happened.

Cdr. Camparelli: What do you want me to do, Captain?

Court-Martial Captain: Cover it up, sweep it under the rug. Take your men back to your carrier first thing in the morning, keep their mouths shut. Beyond that, you can do what you want to with them, but this affair's over.

Cdr. Camparelli: May I ask the captain, why?

Admiral: Because the President of the United States, Richard M. Nixon is quite irritated at the opposition for leaving the peace table. He has just ordered Operation Linebacker II; the unrestricted bombing of all military targets in North Vietnam.

Court-Martial Captain: We'd look like real idiots if we court-martialed an A-6 crew for doing what the President of the United States just told us to do. If even a rumor got back to the press, you can understand the ramifications.

Cdr. Camparelli: Yes. Yes, sir.









From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:35 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 13, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I am starting to wonder again, I've had this thought several times lately, that I lost my long-term memory at some point. I may not ever actually remember any of this stuff, only to have to read it or hear about it to actually know any of it.



From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:35 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 13, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

Kerry Burgess was born 11/2/1965.

If you take my probably real birthday of 3/3/59



From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:35 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 13, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

Interesting that this copy of my birth certificate is dated as September 10, 2001. I think I had ordered in order to apply for a passport, which I got in July 2002. It was the day I got the passport that I stood in Tavener's office door and commented that something illegal was happening in his office.









from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: July 29, 2006

When Tavener showed me that video back in July 2002, I told Vince later that I wanted to kick his ass but it would as easy as beating up a little girl and I didn't find any thing comforting about that.









From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 7:24 AM

To: Chad Trammell (Trammell Piazza Law Firm, Texarkana, Arkansas) (a buddy of mine during high-school in Arkansas)

That was sometime in 2002 when my manager at Microsoft, Kirk Tavener, showed me that pornographic video title "Priceless" in the privacy of his office at Microsoft and during salary negotiations. The video had two people talking about oral sex and about returning favors.

His manager told me she got him to give her a copy of the video. She sent it to me in email.









Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 19:20:27 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Hostile work environment

To: steveb@microsoft.com [ Steve Ballmer ]

Several years ago, while an employee of Microsoft, my manager showed me a pornographic video. I was in a performance review meeting with Kirk Tavener and I gave him details about the compensation increases that I was requesting. His immediate response was to show me a video where a guy was asking for sexual favors. The title of the video was “Priceless.”

I want to know why this happened to me. I still have not received a satisfactory answer from Microsoft. I have tried very hard to get Microsoft management to take this issue seriously. The only conclusion I can reach is that advancement at Microsoft is not based on merit, but rather on secret favors. I can only conclude that the incident with Kirk Tavener was standard operating procedure with Microsoft management and was no anomaly.

I want to know when I can expect to receive an answer. I want to know how much more damage to my personal and professional life I will have to suffer through as a result of that incident.

I want a full accounting of the investigation Microsoft conducted, or did not conduct. I want to know every single detail that was compiled on this issue. I want every single detail about this issue that Microsoft is keeping from me.

I want to know why Microsoft was watching me at work with hidden cameras. I want to know why people at Microsoft were gossiping about my personal life. I want to know why Microsoft was spying on my personal life as well as in my home. I want to know when it will end. I want to know when I will get my life back.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 06:53 AM Pacific-timezone USA Friday 10/02/2026