Friday, January 13, 2012

It don't mean nothing.




I remember very well the first night I was homeless. I think that was the first night. I had no idea where I would go, what I would do. I went to the drive-in theatre because I knew that place would be open late that night and the admission price was low. I was convinced that that only other car that was around me in those early morning hours was another zombie there to watch me. I remember clearly that one of the three movies showing that night, as I think I have that correct as I compose this note on my offline computer, in terms of how I think there were three new movies being shown two times during that night at the Auburn Valley drive-in theatre near where I had lived in Kent Washington State, and one of those new movies, which I had not ever seen until that night, was the racketeering production the 2005 film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith."

I can still recall that I think that was the same day when I had earlier gone back to the St. Francis hospital where the police had taken me and I wanted to talk to that psych. again but he wouldn't see me because he said there was nothing wrong with me. I think I remember that because I talked to him over the phone while I was in the emergency room where that had taken me and where they had given me a sandwich to eat and that I think was drugged because I had a hard time again restraining myself from laughing. Maybe only a person working in the emergency room told me the psych. said he wouldn't see me because there was nothing wrong with me. I don't really remember certain details. I don't think by that time I was still taking the drugs the St. Francis hospital psych. doctor had prescribed for me about a month or slightly less but I had been doped up for awhile by them.

I was cooperating.

I went to them for help and that was their plan.

Their plan.

Their plan was to dope me up.

That was over six years ago.

So anyway, I had gone back to the Kent City police and I suspected that racketeering corrupted organization had staged something around me when I went there because of the "Detective Murray" bullshit I got from them in their office that day.

Those pansy city police punks don't like me being an official United States of America federal government agent undercover.

I really look forward to being able to go in there and put the handcuffs on that son of a bitch and throw him into jail but that isn't going to happen. They won't be charged. Where they are going they will wish that the United States of America federal prison system had got them. They will really wish that I had been there to arrest them. And I cannot. I cannot provide that 'least measure.'

That was only about three weeks after they had me inpatient at St. Francis hospital in the town Federal Way in Washington State. I don't recall when I stopped taking their drugs. I do remember that I did go to the pharmacy and pick up the drugs they prescribed for me. I don't recall when I stopped taking their drugs. Maybe I stopped only because the prescription ran out. I don't recall. The psych. wouldn't see me but I can now recall to some degree that I talked to a social worker who wasn't very much help to me. Towards the end of our conversation when I had gone back to the emergency room of St. Francis hospital at the end of May 2005 I think she asked what I was going to do after I left the hospital and I mentioned about sleeping in my Jeep and that I would just drive around all night. She asked me "Is that safe?"

That was when I went to the drive-in theatre and I saw the racketeering production "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" for the first time. Things were kind of fuzzy around, probably still the effects of the medication I was forced to take because I was cooperating, and I was sleeping at a rest stop off the interstate just south of Seattle. I think back to that time and I seemed to have been there for a long time but that was probably only about three days. I decided I couldn't keep doing that though and that was when I decided to drive up into the mountains and so I did that and I was sleeping in my Jeep up there for well over a week. I had an appointment with a social worker some time during that time and that was what brought me back to the nearby Seattle area. Nothing happened with that though. She did give me a bag full of food though but by that time I didn't really care about food and I only ate one can of food from the bag before I went to the police in Redmond to seek help from them because I had recently lived in that town and that was after I had made that half-crazed, or maybe full-crazed, long walk. I literally walked for about fifty miles before going back to my Jeep where I ate that can of food and fell asleep until the sunlight woke me up and I then went to the Redmond city police. And that was after that period where I was starving for a over a week and that was after they had dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital and that was all they have done about this very serious problem I have reported. They have done nothing about it. They didn't didn't do anything yesterday or the day before and they will do nothing about it tomorrow or anytime in the future. That was over six years ago when I went to the police. They have done nothing constructive about my complaints and they will continue to do nothing constructive about my complaints.

I'm just making public notice here that none of you should expect anything from me in the future.

We have an agreement, all of us.

You don't care that Microsoft Bill Gates is going to murder all of you and I believe you are capable of deciding for yourself to take action when necessary.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 12:40:07 PM

Subject: Re: PTSD Treatment: The Eyes May Have It


Kerry Burgess wrote:

http://www1.va.gov/opa/vafeature/ptsd.asp

According to Lipke, EMDR is a method of psychotherapy that integrates awareness principles of modern psychotherapy with the sensory/motor activity of eye movement, in some ways similar to what one might observe during the rapid eye movement a person experiences while dreaming.

“What the eye movement does is help process those painful feelings so they are no longer intrusive,” said Karen Paddock, the program manager for the North Chicago Stress Disorder Treatment Program. “We know from research conducted years ago that REM sleep does help people process events in their lives. We know people with PTSD generally have reduced or irregular REM sleep so we induce something similar to REM sleep with EMDR.”

According to the theory behind EMDR, the intrusive thoughts or flashbacks associated with severe PTSD are, in the simplest terms, unprocessed information. Instead of having a memory they can reflect on, someone with PTSD relives the stress of that situation as if it happens to them all over again. The eye movement in EMDR is meant to process that information so it will feel more like a memory.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE dated 17 May 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 12:40:07 PM

Subject: Re: PTSD Treatment: The Eyes May Have It


aw come on, is this a joke? You're describing the jedi mind trick


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE dated 17 May 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


2005 film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:18:42


General Grievous: Ah, yes. The negotiator. General Kenobi. We've been waiting for you.

Battle droid: Excuse me.

General Grievous: That wasn't much of a rescue.

Battle droid: You're welcome.

General Grievous: And - [ coughing ] Anakin Skywalker. I was expecting someone with your reputation to be a little - older.

Anakin Skywalker: General Grievous. You're shorter than I expected.


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 1:38:07 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 20, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:

I remembered again today that I rarely get sick. I do get sick, cold, flu, etc., but only if I am around sick people that infect me. I have gone out and beat myself into the ground to the point of hypothermia and still didn't sick. This reminds me of that movie Unbreakable where he talks about not getting sick. I have started thinking that when people cough around me, especially in my direction, they are trying to infect me. Either because they were put up to it, or just because they are malicious. I've noticed that some people just enjoy tearing down stuff that other people created. Some people enjoy creating, other people, defective humans, just enjoy destroying other people's creations.


I had a slight cold shortly after moving onto this floor, but other than that, I haven't been sick a single day since leaving Microsoft, even after using these nasty-ass computers here on this floor. I worry people are going to increase their efforts to make me sick though simply because they know I worry about it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Star


Silver Star

The Silver Star is the third-highest military decoration that can be awarded to a member of any branch of the United States armed forces for valor in the face of the enemy.

The Silver Star is awarded for gallantry in action against an enemy of the United States not justifying one of the two higher awards - the service crosses (Distinguished Service Cross, the Navy Cross, or the Air Force Cross), the second-highest military decoration, or the Medal of Honor, the highest decoration. The Silver Star may be awarded to any person who, while serving in any capacity with the armed forces, distinguishes himself or herself by extraordinary heroism involving one of the following actions:

In action against an enemy of the United States

While engaged in military operations involving conflict with an opposing foreign force










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Award_star


Award star

An award star is a decoration issued to personnel of the United States Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard in lieu of multiple awards of the same award. An award star is very similar to an oak leaf cluster, which serves the same purpose in the United States Army and United States Air Force. Award stars are sometimes referred to as Gold Stars and Silver Stars (not to be confused with the Silver Star Medal).

Award stars are issued in two degrees, gold and silver, with silver considered the higher degree as is the tradition in the U.S. military. An award star is issued in lieu of multiple awards of the same decoration with the first award star issued for the second award of the decoration. For instance, if a service member received three Achievement Medals, their service record would reflect the Achievement Medal with two gold award stars.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:US_Marshal_Badge.png


File:US Marshal Badge.png


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marshals_Service


United States Marshals Service

The United States Marshals Service (USMS) is a United States federal law enforcement agency


The service assists with court security and prisoner transport, serves arrest warrants, and seeks fugitives.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_US_Brigadier_General.gif


http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/82/Flag_of_US_Brigadier_General.gif

File:Flag of US Brigadier General.gif



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigadier_general_(United_States)


Brigadier general (United States)


Rank flag of a brigadier general in the United States Army or Marine Corps.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigadier_general_(United_States)


Brigadier general (United States)

A brigadier general in the United States Army, Air Force, and Marine Corps, is a one-star general officer, with the pay grade of O-7. Brigadier general ranks above a colonel and below major general. Brigadier general is equivalent to the rank of rear admiral (lower half) in the other uniformed services.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marine_Corps


Wikipedia


United States Marine Corps


The United States Marine Corps (USMC) is a branch of the United States Armed Forces responsible for providing power projection from the sea, using the mobility of the United States Navy to deliver combined-arms task forces rapidly. It is one of seven uniformed services of the United States.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:07 PM Monday, September 12, 2011


They know I know they know I know they only respond to me when I get something right about their criminal plans.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 September 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE:


This scene of the Priestess performing some kind of ritual for their minds reminds me of a letter I mailed sometime in 2003. I guess that was the second half of 2003. Can't remember for certain. I do remember that I was living in that apartment in Redmond and that I mailed the letter in 2003. I wrote a letter to the Chief of Naval Operations and sent it to some kind of special projects department


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


2005 film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:24:52


Mace Windu: Chancellor Palpatine, are you all right?

Chancellor Palpatine: Yes. Thanks to your two Jedi knights. They killed Count Dooku, but General Grievous has escaped once again.

Mace Windu: General Grievous will run and hide, as he always does. He's a coward.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/v/valkyrie-script-transcript.html


Valkyrie [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


In this case,
we'd be willfully circulating
written evidence of high treason.
Evidence requiring Hitler's signature.
Well, we can all draw straws for that job.
And what about Fromm? Fromm? Who is Fromm?
He's the commander of the Reserve Army.
I can put the reserve troops on alert,
but only Fromm can initiate Valkyrie.
Can you get to him?
We're running out of time.
Can you get to Fromm?
He's a careerist pig.
But one who's gone as far as
he can go in Hitler's army.
It's no secret he's not happy about it.










2005 film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


00:23:56


Anakin Skywalker: Are you coming, Master?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: Oh, no. I'm not brave enough for politics. I have to report to the council. Besides, someone needs to be the poster boy.

Anakin Skywalker: Hold on. This whole operation was your idea.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: Let us not forget, Anankin, that you rescued me from the buzz droids. And you killed Count Dooku, and you rescued the chancellor, carrying me unconscious on your back.

Anakin Skywalker: All because of your training.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: Anakin, let's be fair. Today you were the hero and you deserve your glorious day with the politicians.

Anakin Skywalker: All right. But you owe me one, and not for saving your skin for the tenth time.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: Ninth time. That business on Cato Neimoidia doesn't - doesn't count. I'll see you at the briefing.

Mace Windu: Chancellor Palpatine, are you all right?

Chancellor Palpatine: Yes. Thanks to your two Jedi knights. They killed Count Dooku, but General Grievous has escaped once again.

Mace Windu: General Grievous will run and hide, as he always does. He's a coward.

Chancellor Palpatine: But with Count Dooku dead, he is the leader of the droid army. And I assure you, the senate will vote to continue the war as long as Grievous is alive.

Mace Windu: Then the Jedi Council will make finding Grievous our highest priority.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/probable%20cause


probable cause


(law) evidence sufficient to warrant an arrest










http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=vacuts28m&date=20050628&query=patty+murray+va+hospital


Local News: Tuesday, June 28, 2005


Murray seeks $1 billion for VA

By Hal Bernton

Seattle Times staff reporter


U.S. Sen. Patty Murray yesterday sent a letter to the White House asking President Bush to shore up a $1 billion shortfall in Department of Veterans Affairs health-care funding.


Yesterday, Murray held a rally outside the Puget Sound VA Health Care System hospital in Seattle










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0554158/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Dangerous Assignment"

The Dead General Story (1952)

Country Date

USA 1 October 1952



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0554158/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Dangerous Assignment (TV series 1952)

The Dead General Story (#1.22)


Release Date: 1 October 1952 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0121766/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Obi-Wan: [General Grievous' ship is about to crash land] Can you fly a cruiser like this?

Anakin Skywalker: You mean, do I know how to land what's left of this thing?





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0121766/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


[a large part of Greivous's ship breaks away]

R2-D2: [beeps] Uh-oh.

Anakin Skywalker: We lost something.

Obi-Wan: Not to worry. We're still flying half a ship.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104020/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Crash Landing: The Rescue of Flight 232 (1992) (TV)

Country Date

USA 24 February 1992










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047148/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Killer Leopard (1954)

Country Date

USA 22 August 1954










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119081/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Event Horizon (1997) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Country Date

USA 15 August 1997
UK 22 August 1997










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070438/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Neptune Factor (1973)

Country Date

USA 3 August 1973





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070438/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

The Neptune Factor (1973)


Aboard the R/V Triton, the Project Neptune team is doing oceanographic research. Director Andrews is trying to keep the research going in spite of opposition from Foundation Head Sheppard. Below on the ocean floor, in the Sealab, the team led by Hamilton is about to return to the surface when the Sealab is ripped loose from it's moorings and sent careening into a trench. Trapped too deep for divers, the only chance is rescue by a new US Navy mini-sub, piloted by the arrogant Cdr Blake USN.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081365/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Power Within (1979) (TV)

Country Date

USA 11 May 1979










From 4/21/1926 ( my biological paternal grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) To 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 14440 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 14440 days



From 8/23/1931 ( premiere US film "The Brat" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 26930 days

26930 = 13465 + 13465

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/14/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Melinda Gates and Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born and the Soviet Union prostitute ) is 13465 days



From 9/14/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Melinda Gates and Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born and the Soviet Union prostitute ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 975 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/4/1968 ( premiere US film "The Green Berets" ) is 975 days



From 8/15/1986 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Fly" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 6849 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/3/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Philadelphia Experiment" ) is 6849 days



From 8/15/1986 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Armed and Dangerous" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 6849 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/3/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Philadelphia Experiment" ) is 6849 days



From 8/22/1954 ( premiere US film "Killer Leopard" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 8/15/1997 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Event Horizon" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 2831 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/3/1973 ( premiere US film "The Neptune Factor" ) is 2831 days



From 2/17/1989 ( premiere US film "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 5932 days

5932 = 2966 + 2966

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/16/1973 ( premiere US film "Papillon" ) is 2966 days



From 5/11/1979 ( premiere US TV movie "The Power Within" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 9502 days

9502 = 4751 + 4751

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/5/1978 ( premiere US TV movie "The Time Machine" ) is 4751 days



From 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 9054 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/17/1990 ( premiere US film "Taking Care of Business" ) is 9054 days



From 6/6/1980 ( premiere US film "Urban Cowboy" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 9110 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/12/1990 ( premiere US film "Memphis Belle" ) is 9110 days



From 1/28/1948 ( premiere US film "You Were Meant for Me" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 20928 days

20928 = 10464 + 10464

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) is 10464 days



From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 3976 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/21/1976 ( premiere US TV series "Baa Baa Black Sheep" ) is 3976 days



From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 3976 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/21/1976 ( premiere US TV series "Rich Man, Poor Man - Book II" ) is 3976 days



From 4/19/1995 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack destroys the Oklahoma City Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building with many fatalities and massive destruction to the United States of America Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building and the local area ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 3680 days

3680 = 1840 + 1840

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/16/1970 ( the Lockheed L-1011 Tristar jet aircraft first flight ) is 1840 days



From 11/16/1970 ( the Lockheed L-1011 Tristar jet aircraft first flight ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 12600 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/2/2000 ( premiere US TV series episode "The F.B.I. Files"::"Cop Killer" ) is 12600 days



From 12/14/1957 ( premiere US film "A Farewell to Arms" & premiere US film "The Bridge on the River Kwai" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a military prisoner of the United States ) is 8660 days



From 10/1/1952 ( premiere US TV series episode "Dangerous Assignment"::"The Dead General Story" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 19220 days

19220 = 9610 + 9610

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/24/1992 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV movie "Crash Landing: The Rescue of Flight 232" ) is 9610 days



From 7/3/1985 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Back to the Future" & premiere US film "Day of the Dead" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 7257 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/15/1985 ( premiere US TV movie "Death of a Salesman" ) is 7257 days



From 1/3/1993 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"::series premiere episode "Emissary" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 4516 days

4516 = 2258 + 2258

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/8/1972 ( premiere US TV movie "The Astronaut" ) is 2258 days



From 11/28/1941 ( premiere US film "I Killed That Man" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 23180 days

23180 = 11590 + 11590

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/27/1997 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Stargate SG-1"::series premiere episode "Children of the Gods" ) is 11590 days



From 11/28/1941 ( premiere US film "Cadet Girl" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 23180 days

23180 = 11590 + 11590

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/27/1997 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Stargate SG-1"::series premiere episode "Children of the Gods" ) is 11590 days



From 11/28/1941 ( premiere US film "Marry the Boss's Daughter" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 23180 days

23180 = 11590 + 11590

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/27/1997 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Stargate SG-1"::series premiere episode "Children of the Gods" ) is 11590 days



From 12/15/1970 ( Michael Shanks ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 12571 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/3/2000 ( premiere US TV series episode "Biography"::"Charles and Anne Lindbergh: Alone Together" ) is 12571 days



From 10/26/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "Pensacola: Wings of Gold"::"The Red Baron" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 2394 days

2394 = 1197 + 1197

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) is 1197 days



From 12/30/1941 ( premiere US film "How to Hold Your Husband - Back" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 23148 days

23148 = 11574 + 11574

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/11/1997 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Contact" ) is 11574 days



From 8/21/1974 ( premiere US film "Newmans Law" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 11226 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/28/1996 ( premiere US film "Space Marines" ) is 11226 days



From 7/30/1993 ( premiere US film "So I Married an Axe Murderer" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 4308 days

4308 = 2154 + 2154

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/26/1971 ( Susan Smith ) is 2154 days



From 6/2/1947 ( premiere US film "The Corpse Came C.O.D." ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 21168 days

21168 = 10584 + 10584

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) is 10584 days



From 6/2/1947 ( premiere US film "The Woman on the Beach" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 21168 days

21168 = 10584 + 10584

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) is 10584 days



From 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 3856 days

3856 = 1928 + 1928

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/12/1971 ( premiere US TV movie "They've Killed President Lincoln" ) is 1928 days



From 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 3856 days

3856 = 1928 + 1928

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/12/1971 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Odd Couple"::"Bunny Is Missing Down by the Lake" ) is 1928 days



From 1/31/1953 ( premiere US film "The Man Behind the Gun" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 4891 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/25/1979 ( premiere US TV series "Friends" ) is 4891 days



From 3/6/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "U.S. Marshals" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 2628 days

2628 = 1314 + 1314

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/8/1969 ( premiere US film "That Cold Day in the Park" ) is 1314 days



From 11/17/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek Generations" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 3833 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/1/1976 ( premiere US TV movie "Twin Detectives" ) is 3833 days



From 11/17/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek Generations" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 3833 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/1/1976 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Future Cop" ) is 3833 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 4500 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/27/1978 ( premiere US TV series episode "In Search of..."::"Immortality" ) is 4500 days



From 12/11/1950 ( premiere US film "Watch the Birdie" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 9/11/1973 ( premiere US TV series "Chase"::series premiere episode "The Wooden Horse Caper" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 11570 days

11570 = 5785 + 5785

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/4/1981 ( Beyonce Knowles ) is 5785 days



From 9/11/1973 ( premiere US TV series "Dusty's Trail"::series premiere episode "Not So Magnificent Seven" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 11570 days

11570 = 5785 + 5785

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/4/1981 ( Beyonce Knowles ) is 5785 days



From 9/11/1973 ( premiere US TV movie "Deliver Us from Evil" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 11570 days

11570 = 5785 + 5785

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/4/1981 ( Beyonce Knowles ) is 5785 days



From 9/11/1973 ( premiere US TV movie "Drive Hard, Drive Fast" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 11570 days

11570 = 5785 + 5785

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/4/1981 ( Beyonce Knowles ) is 5785 days



From 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 10481 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/14/1994 ( premiere US TV series episode "Biography"::"Gene Roddenberry: Star Trek and Beyond" ) is 10481 days



From 3/8/1939 ( premiere US film "Mystery Plane" ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 24176 days

24176 = 12088 + 12088

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/7/1998 ( my first day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the active duty United States Marine Corps lieutenant colonel ) is 12088 days



From 12/7/1998 ( my first day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the active duty United States Marine Corps lieutenant colonel ) To 5/16/2005 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 2352 days

2352 = 1176 + 1176

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/21/1969 ( premiere US TV movie "How to Irritate People" ) is 1176 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0121766/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)

Country Date

UK 16 May 2005 (London) (premiere)
USA 19 May 2005










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

Wikipedia


Nazi propaganda


Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.


As to the methods to be employed, he explains:

"Propaganda must not investigate the truth objectively and, in so far as it is favourable to the other side, present it according to the theoretical rules of justice; yet it must present only that aspect of the truth which is favourable to its own side.










2005 film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:29:35


Padme: Ani, I want to have our baby back home on Naboo. We can go to the lake country where no one will know - where we can be safe. I can go early and fix up the baby's room. I know the perfect spot. Right by the gardens.

Anakin Skywalker: You are so - beautiful.

Padme: It's only because I'm so in love.

Anakin Skywalker: No. No, it's because I'm so in love with you.

Padme: So love has blinded you?

Anakin Skywalker: We'll, that's not exactly what I meant.

Padme: But it's probably true.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gestation_period

Wikipedia


Gestation period


For mammals the gestation period is the time in which a fetus develops, beginning with fertilization and ending at birth. The duration of this period varies between species.










2005 film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:26:01


Padme: Oh, Anakin.

Anakin Skywalker: I've missed you, Padme.

Padme: There were whispers that you'd been killed.

Anakin Skywalker: I'm all right. It feels like we've been apart for a lifetime. And it might have been, if the chancellor hadn't been kidnapped. I don't think they would have ever brought us back from the outer rim sieges.

Padme: Wait. Not here.

Anakin Skywalker: Yes, here. I'm - I'm tired of all this deception. I don't care if they know we're married.

Padme: Anakin, don't say things like that.

Anakin Skywalker: Are you all right? You're trembling. What's going on?

Padme: Something wonderful has happened. Ani, I'm pregnant.

Anakin Skywalker: That's - well, that's - that's wonderful.

Padme: What are we going to do?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0121766/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Darth Sidious: I have waited a long time for this moment, my little green friend. At last, the Jedi are no more.

Yoda: Not if anything to say about it I have!

[Yoda force flings Darth Sidious across the room and across his desk]

Yoda: At an end your rule is, and not short enough was it.

[in a panic, Darth Sidious leaps towards the door. But Yoda leaps up and blocks his way]

Yoda: [ignites his lightsaber] If so powerful you are... why leave?

Darth Sidious: [ignites his lightsaber] You will not stop me! Darth Vader will become more powerful than either of us!

Yoda: Faith in your new apprentice, misplaced may be. As is your faith in the dark side of the Force.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0121766/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


[after Anakin is assigned by the Jedi to spy on Chancellor Palpatine]

Obi-Wan Kenobi: Anakin did not take to his new assignment with much enthusiasm.

Mace Windu: It's very dangerous, putting them together. I don't think the boy can handle it. I don't trust him.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: With all due respect, Master, is he not the Chosen One? Is he not to destroy the Sith and bring balance to the Force?

Mace Windu: So the prophecy says.

Yoda: A prophecy that misread could have been.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0567327/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Dusty's Trail"

Not So Magnificent Seven (1973)

Country Date

USA 11 September 1973



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0567327/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Dusty's Trail (TV series 1973)

Not So Magnificent Seven (#1.1)


Bob Denver ... Dusty


Release Date: 11 September 1973 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063100/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

How to Irritate People (1969) (TV)

Country Date

USA 21 January 1969










2005 film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:37:37


Ki-Adi-Mundi: We have surveyed all systems in the Republic but have found no sign of General Grievous.

Yoda: Hiding in the outer rim Grievous is. The outlying systems you must sweep.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: We do not have many ships to spare.

Mace Windu: What about the droid attack on the Wookies? It is critical we send an attack group there immediately.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: He's right. It's a system we cannot afford to lose.

Yoda: Go I will. Good relations with the Wookies I have.

Mace Windu: It's settled then. Yoda will take a battallion of clones to reinforce the Wookies on Kashyyyk. May the Force be with us all.

Anakin Skywalker: What kind of nonsense is this? Put me on the council and not make me a master? It's never been done in the history of the Jedi. It's insulting.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: Oh, calm down, Anakin. You have been give a great honor. To be on the council at your age - it's never happened before. The fact of the matter is you are too close to the chancellor. The council doesn't like it when he interferes in Jedi affairs.

Anakin Skywalker: I swear to you, I didn't ask to be put on the council.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: But it's what you wanted. Your friendship with Chancellor Palpatine seems to have paid off.

Anakin Skywalker: That has nothing to do with this.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: The only reason the council has approved your appointment is because the chancellor trusts you.

Anakin Skywalker: And?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: Anakin, I am on your side. I didn't want to put you into this situation.

Anakin Skywalker: What situation?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: The council wants you to report on all the chancellor's dealings. They want to know what he's up to.

Anakin Skywalker: They want me to spy on the chancellor? But that's treason.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: We are at war, Anakin.

Anakin Skywalker: Why didn't the council give me this assignment when we were in session?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: This assignment is not to be on record.

Anakin Skywalker: The chancellor is not a bad man, Obi-Wan. He's befriended me. He's watched out for me ever since I arrived here.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: That is why you must help us. Anakin, our allegiance is to the senate, not to its leader - who has managed to stay in office long after his term has expired.

Anakin Skywalker: The senate demanded that he stay longer.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: Yes, but use your feelings, Anakin. Something is out of place.

Anakin Skywalker: You're asking me to do something against the Jedi code - against the Republic, against a mentor and a friend. That's what's out of place here. Why are you asking this of me?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: The council is asking you.





2005 film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:43:00


Anakin Skywalker: You wanted to see me, Chancellor.

Chancellor Palpatine: Yes, Anakin. Come closer. I have good news. Our clone intelligence units have discovered the location of General Grievous. He's hiding in the Utapau system.

Anakin Skywalker: At last. We'll be able to capture that monster and end this war.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0121766/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Obi-Wan: You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. You were to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness.

Anakin Skywalker: [shouts] I hate you.

Obi-Wan: You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0121766/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Jedi Youngling: [a group of younglings are discovered by Anakin] Master Skywalker. There are too many of them.