Thursday, July 19, 2012

Another trivial detail from a sleeping dream observed now.




Only watching now again the DVD for the 1985 film "Back to the Future" did I note a relevant detail from that dream. I haven't recorded the details in any journal I maintain.

***** Any person tracking the information I looked up in the internet that morning after waking up would recognize that pattern and know that the communication was successful.*****

My observations are consistent with my theory that a person communicating with me by means paranormal ("paranormal" for lack of a better word, thank you very much, Benjamin Franklin) understand how human beings experience dreams while sleeping. So that makes the observation consistent with a communication from another human being.

Also, there are two points I wanted to make in this post. The first is about that first scene referenced below. The second point is associated with the telephone number from "Jennifer" in the year 1985.

If you grew up in a small town as I did then you would understand how, for the longest time, possibly even at that time in the year 1985, local telephone calls only required dialing the last four digits.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_1.html


Back To The Future [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Marty, you didn't fall asleep, did you? Doc.
No. No, don't be silly.
Listen, this is very important. I forgot my video camera.
Can you pick it up at my place on your way to the mall?
Yeah. I'm on my way.
Einstein! Where's the doc, boy?
Doc!
- Marty! You made it! - Yeah.
Welcome to my latest experiment. This is the one I've been waiting for all my life.
Well, it's a DeLorean...
All your questions will be answered. Roll tape and we'll proceed.
- Is that a Devo suit? - Never mind that now.
Not now. I'm ready.
Good evening. I'm Dr. Emmett Brown. I'm in the Twin Pines Mall parking lot.
It's Saturday morning, October 26, 1985, 1:18 a. m.
This is temporal experiment number one.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_1.html


Back To The Future [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Don't forget to take a flyer.
Save the clock tower!
Where were we?
Right about here. Jennifer!
It's my dad. I've got to go.
I'll call you tonight.
I'll be at my grandma's.
Here, let me give you the number.










From 8/19/1952 ( Jonathan Frakes ) To 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 4823 days










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708786/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek: The Next Generation" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

The Best of Both Worlds: Part 2 (1990)


Locutus: The knowledge and experience - of the human - Picard - is part of us now. It has prepared us for all possible causes of action. Your resistance is hopeless - Number One.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Back to the Future (1985) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


George McFly: I know what you're gonna say, son. And you're right,

[chuckles breathlessly]

George McFly: you're right. But uh... Biff just happens to be my supervisor, and I'm afraid I'm just not very good at... confrontations.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Back to the Future (1985) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Marty McFly: Too loud. I can't believe it. I'm never gonna get a chance to play in front of anybody.

Jennifer Parker: Marty, one rejection isn't the end of the world.

Marty McFly: Nah, I just don't think I'm cut out for music.

Jennifer Parker: But you're good, Marty, you're really good. And this audition tape of yours is great. You've gotta send it in to the record company.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_1.html


Back To The Future [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


I'll draw their fire!
Doc, wait!
No!
Bastards!
Go!
Go!
Come on! Move! Goddamn it!
Jesus!
Holy shit!
Let's see if you bastards can do 90.
Pa, what is it?
What is it, Pa?
Looks like an airplane without wings.
That ain't no airplane. Look.
Don't look!
Listen...
Hello.
Excuse me.
Sorry about your barn.
It's already mutated into human form! Shoot it!
Take that, you mutated son of a bitch!
Wait!
Shoot it, Pa!
My pine! Why you...
You space bastard! You killed my pine!
Okay, McFly.
Get a grip on yourself. It's all a dream.
Just a very intense dream.
Listen, you got to help me. Don't stop, Wilbur!
It can't be.
This is nuts.
Come on.
Perfect.
Remember, fellow citizens, the future is in your hands.
If you believe in progress, re-elect Mayor Red Thomas.
Progress is his middle name.
Mayor Red Thomas' progress platform...
...means more jobs, better education...
...bigger civic improvements and lower taxes.
On election day, cast your vote for a proven leader.
Re-elect Mayor Red Thomas.
This has got to be a dream.
Hey, kid. You jump ship?
- What? - What's with the life preserver?
I want to use the phone.
It's in the back.
Brown.
Great. You're alive.










From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/4/1977 ( premiere US TV series "The Incredible Hulk" ) is 4385 days










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708785/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek: The Next Generation"

The Best of Both Worlds: Part 1 (1990)


Capt. Picard: Mister Worf, dispatch a subspace message to Admiral Hansen - We have engaged the Borg.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Back to the Future (1985) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Mr. Strickland: Tardy slip for you, Miss Parker.

[gives Marty one, too]

Mr. Strickland: And one for you, McFly. I believe that makes 4 in a row.










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Star_Trek:_First_Contact/cap/en/25fps/a/00_27

Star Trek: First Contact


:27:34
Will, don't turn off that!

:27:38
Who is this jerk? And who told him
he could turn off my music?

:27:45
Will Riker, Zefram Cochrane.

:27:52
- Is he a friend of yours?
- Yes.

:27:55
- Husband?
- No?

:27:57
Good.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Back to the Future (1985) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


High-School Band Audition Judge: Hold it, fellas. I'm afraid you're just too darn loud.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:32 PM Pacific Time USA Thursday 19 July 2012