Friday, August 17, 2012

We can do this easy... or we can do it real easy.




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/I/I_Robot.html

I Robot [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


This is the place where robots meet.
Look, you can see them here as slaves. Through logic.
And this man on the hill comes free them.
Do you know who he is?
The man in the dream is you.
Why do you say that?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Planet_of_the_Apes_1968.html


Planet of the Apes


Even in your lies, some truth slips through.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/tompettyandtheheartbreakers/iwontbackdown.html


TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


"I Won't Back Down"

Well I won't back down, no I won't back down
You could stand me up at the gates of hell
But I won't back down

Gonna stand my ground, won't be turned around
And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down
Gonna stand my ground and I won't back down

[Chorus:]
Hey baby, there ain't no easy way out
Hey I will stand my ground
And I won't back down

Well I know what's right, I got just one life
In a world that keeps on pushin' me around
But I'll stand my ground and I won't back down

Hey baby there ain't no easy way out
Hey I will stand my ground
And I won't back down
No, I won't back down










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058083/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Fail-Safe (1964)


US Ambassador: [over the phone] I can hear the sound of explosions from the north east. The sky is very bright. All lit up.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/p/paycheck-script-transcript-ben-affleck.html


Paycheck [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


What are these pictures of?
Michael, look at the rest
of the pictures.
Look at the last one.
Oh, my God. It's the future.
The machine predicts a war,
and we go to war to avert it.
It predicts a plague. We herd
all the sick together, create a plague.
Whatever future this predicts,
we make happen.
We give over control
of our lives completely.
I did this.
Seeing the future will destroy us.
If you show someone their future,
they have no future.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0343818/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

I, Robot (2004)


Detective Del Spooner: So what hospital are you going to? I'll meet you there and sign you and your buddies' casts.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thank_God,_It's_Doomsday

Thank God, It's Doomsday [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

"Thank God, It's Doomsday" is the nineteenth episode of The Simpsons' sixteenth season. The episode aired for the first time on May 8, 2005, in the US.


This causes many of Springfield's residents to believe that Homer is right in predicting that at 3:15 p.m. on May 18, the apocalypse will come, and so the believers follow him to the Springfield Mesa to wait for it.



http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Made-up_words

Simpsons


Throughhole

A type of road of relatively unknown description; it could be a combination of a thruway and a tunnel.

In the episode "Thank God It's Doomsday" there are two references to a road leading out of Springfield called the Warren Harding Memorial Throughhole.










http://www.cswap.com/2002/Reign_of_Fire/cap/en/25fps/a/00_51

Reign of Fire


:52:01
Envy the country
that has heroes, huh?!

:52:11
I say pity the country
that needs 'em.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_G._Harding

Warren G. Harding

Warren Gamaliel Harding (November 2, 1865 – August 2, 1923) was the 29th President of the United States










Get it? "Self-deception." Har-de-har-har-har.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Baltar: Prove it. If you're a Cylon, prove it to me right now.

Six: I don't have to. You know I'm telling the truth.

Baltar: See, stating something as the truth doesn't necessarily make it so, because the truth of the matter is, I don't believe a word of it.

Six: You believe me, because deep down you've always known there was something different about me. Something that didn't quite add up in the usual way. And you believe me because it flatters your ego, to believe that alone among all the billions of people of the Twelve Colonies, you were chosen for my mission.

Baltar: Your mission? What mission?

Six: You knew I wanted access to the defense mainframe.

Baltar: (stunned) Def- Wait a minute, the defense mainframe? What exactly are you saying?

Six: Come on, Gaius. The communications frequencies, deployment schedules, unlimited access to every database.

Baltar: Oh my god. (Thinks for a moment.) I had nothing to do with this. You know I had nothing to do with this.

Six: You have an amazing capacity for self-deception. How do you do that?










1960 film "The Time Machine" DVD video:

00:41:33


Filby: That's the last alert! Hurry! Hurry!

H. George Wells: Listen - listen, this is important.

Filby: Look. An atomic satellite zeroing in. That's important. Come on! Come on!

H. George Wells: But I've got to talk to you!

Filby: Come on!

H. George Wells: Filby? Filby!

Filby: Hurry! Hide till the all clear.

H. George Wells: But, but, Filby, I've got to talk to you!

H. George Wells: [ narrating ] The labor of centuries gone in an instant. But then mother earth, aroused by man's violence, responded with volcanic violence of her own. Only my speed through time saved me from being roasted alive





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:07 PM Pacific Time USA Friday 17 August 2012