Friday, March 22, 2013

No, wait. Throwing caution to the wind with my blog, I've tried that already.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0134847/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Pitch Black (2000)


Riddick: All you people are so scared of me. Most days I'd take that as a compliment. But it ain't me you gotta worry about now.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:30 PM Sunday, January 16, 2011


I saw a Pegasus rocket being deployed in my dream last night. I have forgotten many of the other details now. I was looking up at the sky and the color of blue to the sky suggested that the time of day was either just before sunrise or just after sunset. I clearly saw a contrail quickly traversing the sky and then it seemed to hook up and that formed what seemed to be a ninety degree bend to the white contrail and I was speaking to other people near me that the contrail must be a Pegasus rocket being deployed and that bend in the contrail was the result of the rocket traveling up into the atmosphere above us and higher up relative to its previous course of which the first contrail that was much longer was probably from the L-1011 "Stargazer" aircraft that was carrying the rocket before it deployed. I could clearly see that the contrail ended shortly after the hook but I could still see a bright dot, with the brightness of a star at night, traveling across that darkening sky and I can still visualize that clearly in my mind after being awake for a long time today. I have been trying to remember what was going on around me as I was there on the ground and after being awake a few hours I started to think that maybe I was "Gulliver" and the people I talked to, which made me think of "Data" talking to the "Borg" in the 1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact," were standing near me as they had me restrained by cables or wires or something as I was lying on my back and looking up at the sky. I do remember one of the people or beings or whatever they were responded to my comments about the Pegasus rocket with something similar to "Yeah, you wish." I never was really certain what that meant and I think that was about the time I woke up and got out of bed although there seemed to be some more dialog by me about the payload of that Pegasus rocket. I never really did figure just what all was going on around at that time although the scene of me seeing the contrails in the sky above me is still crystal clear in my mind.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 January 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:33 PM Monday, March 26, 2012


I used the health insurance provided by Microsoft to obtain a prescription of sleeping pills from a doctor in Bellevue Washington because I was having a really hard time sleeping at night. Many nights I could not sleep at all and I would stay awake all night. That was well after I had started going to his office. I first went there to his office, after finding a medical doctor close to where I lived, for routine physical and I used the health insurance Microsoft provided to me to pay for the doctor's visit. That was the time the medical doctor told me I should have something checked on my back, which was actually on my shoulder and on the skin over the shoulderblade. I went back later and he had a biopsy done on it, all paid for by Microsoft health insurance. Part of that was from a penetrating gunfire wound that hit me in the front first and then exited from my back. Other parts are from a explosion that hit behind me and that drove shrapnel under my skin.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 March 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/manchurian-candidate-script-transcript-denzel.html


Manchurian Candidate [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


You should have your people
check it out.
Oh, we'll get on that right away.
Colonel Garret was kind enough
to show us the file on you, Marco.
You are the real deal, aren't you?
Special Forces. Rangers. Delta.
I wanted to talk to Corporal Melvin
to ask him some
unanswered questions about...
...our reconnaissance
in Kuwait back in ' .
- He wasn't home.
- Right. He wasn't there.
So, what, you thought it was okay
to just break in and wait for him?
I didn't kill him,
if that's where you're headed.
Nobody said you did.
Maybe he committed suicide.
What's your obsession
with Raymond Shaw?
I'm not obsessed
with Raymond Shaw.
The man of his dreams.
You may want to ask
your medical examiners
to check Melvin's back.
It's under the skin
just shy of the scapula.
They may find a implant.
Just under the skin, left side.
If they don't look real hard,
they won't find it.
They could sing that while
they're looking for it if they like.
- Implants.
- That's what I said.
I-M-plant.
Yeah, but judging from
your file here, apparently,
you don't know your shit
from your oatmeal, my friend.
Excuse me. This is unnecessary.
You got a problem?
Psycho? You look a little angry.
Maybe you wanna hit me?
Go ahead, you can do it.
- Hey!
- For God's sake, Ben...
He hit me.










http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2013/feb/15/meteorite-explosion-shakes-russian


theguardian


Meteorite explosion over Russia injures hundreds


Staff and agencies in Moscow

guardian.co.uk, Friday 15 February 2013 03.45 EST


Kolesnikov also said about 600 sq metres (6,500 sq ft) of a roof at a zinc factory had collapsed.





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mHhV7VglL8


YouTube










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/manchurian-candidate-script-transcript-denzel.html


Manchurian Candidate [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


This will just take a minute.
I see you there all the time.
Bennett Marco.
Checks from First National Bank.
Romance novels, instant noodles,
NoDoz










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x16_-_The_One_With_the_Truth_About_London.html


Friends 7x16 - The One With the Truth About London


- Hi. - Hi! Hi, Ben.
- Hi. - We have a bathroom emergency.
Go ahead.
Before we do, are any of Joey's special "romance" magazines in there?
- No. - Okay, all clear.
Thanks, Phoebe.
That's Rachel.
But whatever.
Could you do me a big favor?
I have a meeting at the dean's office.
Can you watch Ben for an hour?
- What about Monica? - She isn't home.
So it would just be me alone?
Ben would be there.
What's the matter?
I've never done that before. Me and him, alone.
He's not an ex-con.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:19 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 22 March 2013